✧. dream warriors ─ multi-fandom, o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Rory 1

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 27, 2023 9:38 am

The girl was putting on quite the show if one had to say something about what was going on right then. A young girl hunched over gripping herself screaming in the middle of a misty wooded area all alone? Yeah. Not what one would call a normal or pleasant sight. In fact it was just the opposite really and yet here was just that was happening.

She was no stranger to this. These sort of things had happened before, did happen. Yet for some reason every time they happened the results were unchanged.....her freaking out without any apparent reason to onlookers. The ombré brunette had to stop this. She had to get out of this. On what could be described as reflex, the young girl shoved a hand into the pocket of her jacket searching around the insides for what the back of her mind was ordering her to search for...the one thing that could make this living nightmare stop and leave the girl.

It didn’t take long for the teen’s fingers to brush up against and then grip tight just what she had been searching for.

It was a slip of paper with a sort of drawing on it comprised of a large triangle in the circle with a smaller triangle and circle on top. Down the middle was a long line with two smaller lines across, side by side within the large triangle.Holding it up between her fingers the girl tapped the odd symbol by hitting her thumb against it. The slip of paper immediately glowing yellow over the drawn symbol before the glow grew in intensity only to then crumple in on itself. The next moment where there was once a slip of paper there was now a small brightly glowing orb of light floating just above the teen’s outstretched palm. A wide smile pulled at the corners of her mouth at the sight of the small floating orb of light which the brunette wasted no time in reaching out for eagerly before drawing it closer to herself keeping the light sphere up by her face. It’s warmth pulsing through to her fingers and face like gentle sunlight.

It was okay. It was all going to be okay.

Keeping the light orb close the brunette teen collapsed into a sitting position on the ground hunched over the warm light source. The girl needed a moment, then she’d figure out just what was going on.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ adrian i

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 27, 2023 5:54 pm

── 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 demiboy human pokemon oc tags: aqua

Adrian had never thought too deeply about his dreams. He'd never ascribed the sort of profound meaning to them that others did, just written them off as the nonsensical machinations of a sleeping mind. Lately, he'd been having some very vivid dreams, though. So real he almost felt lucid during them, and depicting a strange place shrouded in a colorful mist. It didn't look like anywhere he'd ever been. It was nice, though. It felt...peaceful. Serene, almost, in a way that Adrian seldom had the benefit of feeling during his waking life. Nothing ever really happened in these dreams, as far as he remembered; he just sorta drifted around the strange dreamland until he woke up. Each time he woke, though, he felt something almost tugging at him, trying to pull him back into the world of the dream. Maybe it was just the placid feeling the place evoked, a welcome respite from his wild and inconstant lifestyle. Either way, though, he still didn't think much of it. Just wasn't the type to dwell on things. Turned out, though, that maybe this time he should have been paying attention.

When he went to sleep, collapsing unceremoniously onto the futon in the apartment he'd been staying in, his mind was overtaken yet again by the same dream - but this time with a twist. This time, he was lucid. Normally, in a dream, one's senses were dull as they floated through a strange experience with little to no control. Even in his previous dreams, vivid as they were, he had not been quite this aware. It actually felt like he was awake. Adrian scratched the back of his neck and looked around. It was an odd place, but just like he had seen it last: a pale, forest-like environment that looked like it should have been cold, but Adrian didn't feel cold at all. Odd enough, considering he was used to a desert environment that was warm year-round, and he also rather hated the cold. But was this all...real? It didn't feel like a dream, even a lucid one, but how could it be reality? How would he have gotten here? Maybe it was the work of some powerful pokemon he hadn't been aware of.

Some pokemon were quite powerful when it came to creating illusions or manipulating people's thoughts, but this seemed like something a bit more serious than usual. Adrian took a few steps forward, and he heard the snow crunch under his feet, felt his shoes sink right into it. That felt a little bit cold. Was he at risk of freezing to death? This all felt very real, not like a dream or any sort of illusion. He reached down to his belt and was surprised to feel pokeballs there. He still had them with him, then. Maybe if he let one of them out, he could see how they reacted, and whether or not they were seeing the same things as he was! He grabbed the first ball and swiftly released his absol, Judas. The quadrupedal pokemon sank into the snow with a bit of a start, lifting up one paw in apparent surprise to feel snow under his feet. He made no sound, though; Adrian had never known him to cry, even when he was in pain or distress. The pokemon turned and looked around, sniffing the air as he did so.

"Whatcha make of it, pal?" Adrian asked. Judas gave him a look that indicated he was feeling on edge. Well, his pokemon seemed to be cognizant, at least, which would be very odd if this were a dream. Was it possible for his pokemon to be sharing a dream with him? Again, maybe if some very powerful pokemon were behind it. But what purpose would they have to do so? That, for now, would have to remain a mystery. Judas took a few steps through the snow, exploring a little and sniffing the ground, trying to puzzle out his surroundings. It was then that Adrian had a thought - if his pokemon were here, then did he still have his rotom phone with him? He checked his pockets, and was surprised to find that the answer was 'yes'. Although, after turning it on, that discovery quickly became much less promising. The Pokedex data was still there (not that he used his dex all too often), but it looked like he couldn't access anything else. No call service, either. Damn.

As he was investigating, Judas, who had wandered a few feet out in front of him, suddenly assumed a defensive stance. "You find something?" Adrian asked him. The pokemon's battle-ready stance would indicate it wasn't something good, but any information could help at this point. Adrian carefully approached the pokemon's position, surprised when he saw a human figure start to emerge from the lavender fog. It was a girl, probably not any older than he was, with blue hair. "Hello?" He asked her, unsure if she would even respond or if she was just another part of this...whatever it was. Judas stood up straight, taking a position right beside him, but kept his eyes fixed on the girl.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me