✧. dream warriors ─ multi-fandom, o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✧. dream warriors ─ multi-fandom, o&a

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 06, 2023 5:32 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
𝙄 𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 ─
────────── 𝙄'𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 !!!

𝖄ou've been having strange dreams lately, haven't you?

𝕺f course, that's only the first stage. They begin innocuously enough - you start to see a strange place in your dreams, wondrous and
    otherworldly, but quietly eerie. They begin to get more frequent, more vivid, until eventually the Dream swallows you whole. Now y-
    ou're here, entirely lucid, in what feels like a dream - but is it?

𝕿his place is not what it seems - it lures you in innocently enough, with the facade of a surreal but harmless wonderland, but it can
    change at a moment's notice. The color seems to drain from this world and it becomes dark, twisted and dangerous. Trees suddenly
    become barren, and innocent creatures turn horrifying and hostile.

𝕿he peaceful dream is a nightmare in disguise. Or perhaps it is better to simply say it switches back and forth - quiet one moment t-
    hen deadly the next. It may seem like a dream, but the danger can be very real. There are safe places unaffected by the Nightmare -
    but woe to those who are caught outside when the switch comes.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat May 06, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ rules

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 06, 2023 6:06 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙔 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎
𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 ?
    one. forms & ooc go on the discussion thread only!
    two. characters from any fandom are allowed, as are ocs.
    though, if you are going to use a non-fandom character, m
    ake sure you give a thorough description of any powers/ab
    ilities they may have.
    three. though writer's block is always understandable, try
    to avoid one-liners; at least 3-4 sentences is preferred.
    four. no op characters, or at the very least make sure your
    characters don't overuse or abuse any powerful abilities.
    five. please disable signatures on the main thread.
    six. there is currently no limit to how many characters yo
    u can have at once, as long as you can maintain reasonab
    le post lengths for all of them.
    seven. cocogerber13 is a collaborator for this rp, and has
    permission to accept characters as well as make decisions
    regarding plot advancements
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat May 06, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ setting

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 06, 2023 6:45 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙉𝘿
───𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 !!!
    This 'world' is not quite a world at all - rather, it is a shared dream which permeates the multiverse like a sickly sweet fog. It creeps in slowly, ensnaring victims seemingly at random. Nobody is sure as of yet why or how it exists. Simply 'waking up' doesn't seem to be an option - so how is one to get out of here?

The Dream is a strange and surreal world where nothing is quite as it should be (Think Alice in Wonderland-esque). It is almost utterly unpredictable. Forests seem to be the most common environment, but the landscape and biomes run into each other in abrupt and unnatural ways. There are buildings and structures around as well, but it's unclear whether or not there are any permanent inhabitants. Animals of many kinds are common, but they are all strange, and no two seem to be exactly the same.

Every few hours, the Dream abruptly transforms into a Nightmare, which is as frightening as it is dangerous. It cycles back and forth regularly, but not quite regularly enough to be predictable. The change overtakes the land in a matter of minutes, with little warning beforehand. Certain 'safe areas' seem to be peculiarly immune to this change.

The post peculiar power of both the Dream and the Nightmare is the ability it has to draw on the minds and memories of those it has captured. It is able to generate eerie simulacra of places and things they know, almost exactly the same but not quite. Does the Dream have a mind of its own, a cruel being controlling it, or is it simply built thoughtlessly out of fragments gathered from its captives? Whatever the case, this place also knows exactly what kind of things you fear - so bear in mind.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ characters

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 06, 2023 7:08 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
───𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 ─
𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍, 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐 !!!

✧. will graham // male // 34 // hannibal // bigwig.
    ✧. adrian kai // male // 19 // pokemon (oc) // bigwig.
    ✧. albedo // male // 500+ // genshin impact // cocogerber13
    ✧. ruggie // male // 17 // twisted wonderland // cocogerber13
    ✧. riddle rosehearts // male // 17 // twisted wonderland // molotov
    ✧. rory deamonne // female // 15 // the owl house (oc) // wolfrunner
    ✧. aqua // female // 18 // kingdom hearts // Ploegy
    ✧. gilgamesh // male // ?? // fate/grand order // Queen of flames
    ✧. shionne imeris // female // 19 // tales of arise // Queen of flames
    ✧. nerida // female // 17 // n/a // coffee.berry
    ✧. mateo armendáriz de la fuente // male // early 20s // valorant // Acethekidd
    ✧. stanford pines // male // early 60s // gravity falls // Tropicalpeacock
    ✧. double d // male // 12 // ed edd n eddy // Tropicalpeacock
    ✧. ainz ooal gown // male // mid-30s // overlord // Kveykva
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu May 25, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ status

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 06, 2023 7:11 pm

┏─────────────────────┓

this thread is...
OPEN !

remember to post forms on the discussion thread!

┗────────────────────┛
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧. dream warriors ─ will i

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 13, 2023 5:57 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human hannibal tags: --

It was like any other dream.

It was like any other dream, at least at first. Will had had plenty of nightmares in the past - violent visions which had gnawed away at his mind, decaying his sanity. But these dreams he'd been having lately weren't like those; they were quiet and peaceful, a welcome reprieve from the struggles his mind faced in his waking life. He saw world wreathed in vibrant mist, familiar yet strange, and every time he woke up he felt a strange pang of loss, as if there was something more he needed to see that he had not yet found. Yet a lingering feeling of eeriness settled in when he thought about how frequently this place had been appearing in his dreams - he had started to see it every night, and each time it became more vivid, felt harder to wake up. What was there that was calling him? It was at times like these he almost wished he had Dr. Lecter's guidance again; despite his manipulative machinations, there were times at which the other man understood Will better than he understood himself. If anyone would be able to find the answer, it would be him.

As it happened, though, things were about to take a very unexpected turn - long before he ever figured out what he was meant to get out of these dreams. One night, he went to sleep, and then the next thing he knew...he was waking up. It wasn't like he usually woke up, slowly and groggily, blinking the last bits of weariness from his eyes. Rather, it was quite sudden; one moment he was in his bed, drifting off to sleep, and then the next he was standing up in the middle of a cold, misty forest. Sleepwalking again? No, he was fully dressed, and this place couldn't have been anywhere near his home. He wasn't sure how he'd come to that conclusion, but somehow he just...knew. Regardless, a quick look around confirmed that instinct quickly. He was surrounded by tall, snow-covered conifers, rising towards a pastel sky. Pink and lavender clouds stretched above him in all directions, a distant sun gleaming from behind them but never quite breaking through. The clouds swirled down into a pale mist that seemed to encapsulate the world, making it difficult to see very far ahead.

This...was the place from his dreams. Slightly different than he remembered it, but nonetheless definitely the same. But he didn't feel like he was dreaming. Even for a lucid dream, he was far too aware. He took a cautious step forward and snow crunched beneath his boot. Around him he could hear the wind rushing through the trees, whispering and crooning almost mischievously. It was like someone talking in another room, vaguely audible but never quite clear enough to be made out. He got the familiar sensation that there was something here he was not privy to, a secret hidden just beneath the surface. Like the snow beneath his feet obscured the ground, so did the pastel veil that covered this world obscure the truth. A creature called in the distance - a melodic call that sounded like a laugh, somewhere between a warbling fox and a chirping bird. Or was it a person? He couldn't quite tell. "Hello?" He called softly, hoping that if it was a human, they would answer him.

Another animal made a chattering sound, but this time it sounded more like a squirrel. He saw a form moving in the distance, a vague shape that looked just human enough, and he started off towards it, taking only a few steps before nearly slipping over a small precipice into a creek. Thankfully, he found his footing in time, avoiding an unplanned plunge into the frigid water. He looked back up at the shape in the mist, which seemed to be growing closer. Then, as it passed through the mist, it suddenly changed, no longer human and now a large deer like a caribou, but strangely...incorporeal. Long, smoky wisps trailed it as it walked almost in slow motion, and the closer it got the more it seemed to merely be a roiling mass of dark vapor. It turned to look at him as it passed, silent and still surreally slow, then strode across the creek as if the water wasn't even there.

So...he had to still be dreaming, then. None of this could be real. Another noise came, but this one sounded mournful, halfway between wailing dog and a crying human. "Hello?" He repeated, louder this time and almost frantic. The sound seemed to startle the vaporous deer, which began to run before freezing and dissolving into a pool of dark purple smoke which raced away along the ground. Will shook his head, as if trying to overcome the vision. He had never had a dream this vivid before, but there was no way it could be anything else.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aqua ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 16, 2023 3:54 am

Aqua!!
      xxxfemale eighteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

How long had it been since she had been trapped in the Realm of Darkness? It was something Aqua would never know until she found her way out, if that was even possible. While she tried to hold strong that one day her freedom would come, it was starting to wear on her, especially given the dreams that had been greeting her of late. It was the same one, over and over. It was of a pleasant place- one full of color. Vibrant green hills lined the horizon for as far as she could see and a gentle blue sky filled with wispy white clouds acted as their backdrop. Flowers of all colors lined the hills and added a much needed splash of color. Such was something Aqua had long missed. Everything around her now was often devoid of much color and the darkness muted much of it. It was a depressing place, which only made her long for her dream one.

Such a dream could not be trusted though. It was likely the work of the realm. It wouldn't be the first time it had tried playing tricks on her whether it be while she was awake or while she was sleeping. Usually it was nightmares though. The dark was always trying to get her to break after all, but she refused to yield to its constant attempts at drawing her in. She knew its tactics all too well, or so she believed she did, but it often pulled new things out as well, much like this dream. What truly surprised her was the lack of her friends being present in it. That was the Dark's usual tactics yet the peaceful dreams were always devoid of anyone else. It was only here and the beautiful scenery. Perhaps that was for the better.

Sighing to herself, Aqua let the dream come to her once more and welcomed the serenity of it all. Even if it was merely the darkness toying with her, she found peace in being in such a beautiful place. The stark contrast to everything she had grown familiar with was a welcome change. It kept her from losing her sanity entirely.

However, unlike her previous dreams, this one felt different. She no longer felt as if she was in a sleep, but rather that it was real. Everything felt less hazy and her senses were sharp like they normally would be. This was no longer a dream, but something real. She had let her guard down far too much, and clearly the darkness had taken advantage of it. Grimacing at her own stupidity, Aqua's brows creased and she quickly began to look around in attempt to figure out what the source of this was. It wouldn't be that simple though. Everything was how it had been every other time. The only exception now was the sounds of the area resonated with her far more than they had previously. Various sounds echoed out around her- birds chirping, water flowing, even the hums of insects buzzing about. In a way it was almost as if she was back in the Realm of Light.

"Something isn't right here..." she mused quietly to herself, but as much as she searched for something that was off, she found nothing. Maybe she was overthinking it. Maybe someone had managed to save her and that was what this actually was. It was a possibility, though perhaps it was too hopeful of one.

Giving her had a small shake, Aqua sighed yet again, finding herself at a complete loss. What could she do? The answer was likely simple- explore and figure out what was happening. There was no harm in that, yet the keyblade master felt skeptical over it. It was her only choice though. Flattening her brows, she gave in. Exploring it was.

With her task now decided upon, she extended a hand out and allowed her keyblade to manifest in it. Even if this place seemed harmless, Aqua planned to take no risks. It was better to be safe than sorry. The last thing she needed was to be taken by surprise. Lowering her weapon, she finally pushed herself forward. While she had no clue where she was going, she had one goal in mind- figure out what was going on.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧. dream warriors ─ multi-fandom, o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue May 16, 2023 3:44 pm

Gekko

male • early twenty's • valorant • tagged: open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"madre..five more minutes.." a young green haired boy rolled over to his side as he continued his peaceful dream. Him, Brimestone, Jett, Reyna, and harbor where all hanging out in a restaurant together. it felt so good having some time off form training and boy was it tough trying to keep up with the other vp members." Hey homies..are you feeling ok? you look a little.." Gekko noticed that his comrades where begin to ripple..as if a stone was thrown into water. He backed backed up some when everything else begin to ripple and then..everything faded away. Darkness snuck into his dreams. The sudden disappearance of his friends spooked Gekko and now, he felt his self tumbling into the darkness..

"?! oi!" Soon he found his self sitting up finally, seeing his three friends standing by him." Oh, you guys~ did i over sleep again? thanks for getting me up..or did i get my self up." Gekko moved as he was trying to get out of bed..but something wasn't right here. No covers, no pillows..heck, there wasn't no bed either." Ooookkk..i must be dreaming." He had to be..no way he could magically just teleport outfit..unless yoru was pulling a prank on him, but that was doubtful."Whooa..is this like..a dream inside a dream." Gekko would turned towards the four creatures that stood before him.

"Ok roll call! Mosh!" announced Gekko
      " Glaarkgh!"
      " Señorita, Dizzy."
      "Mrrrdfp!"
      "Ok, my main man Wingman!"
      "Gbbbbppf!"
      "Last by not least, Thrash!"
      "Grrrdpfpb!"

"Ok good, so you all are you..this seem so real." Gekko rubbed the back of his head in confusion and studied his surroundings ."Welp, only one thing to do crew...look around and hope for the best." He motioned his little gang to follow, pulling out his phone form his pocket. He tried to group chat the other VP members, but no responses."Whoa..que en el mundo[what in the world]. This is so freaky.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 20, 2023 6:44 pm

She was used to wierd.

In fact the young teen lived in a world of what most everyone would call weird or abnormal or not right in one form or another. After all, from her understanding at least, the Human World wasn't build upon the decaying ancient carcass of a Titan resting in the middle of literally boiling water. True that she hadn't investigated the other world outside of where her mother was from, but she did have her Mami's stories. Plus her and her parents often visited both her Abuela and Aunt's family on certain days of the year so the teen understood the basics.

So a few days ago when she started having the same dream all of a sudden it was natural that the ombre haired girl thought nothing of it. No matter how similar yet different her environment was the girl knew she wasn't home. She couldn't be. The teen knew the woods well enough to tell when she wasn't in the realm in which she'd been born and raised all her fifteen years. And it sure wasn't the nest of the Bat Queen........a lack of both treasure, bones littering the forest-nest floor and Palismen. And yet none of this seemed to bother the young Witchling who choose to wonder around and explore rather then seriously ponder her situation. That's the issue with being so used to the odd....you become numb to it. You recognize it quickly but it doesn't bother you until something seriously wrong occurs which can not be ignored.

Which brings us to the young teen currently.

Her eyelids fluttered. The harsh sunlight hitting them irritating her making her groan trying to fight back the annoying light starting to bring her back to consciousness. She was so comfortable curled up with her parents..safe....warm....happy...that it wasn't fair the sun wanted to wake her so soon and ruin everything. Stubbornly refusing to obey the Boiling Isles sun, the teen flipped over onto her side deciding that maybe burying her face against her mom to keep the sunlight from her eyes. With any real luck she'd be able to fall back aslee-

Hold on.

Sunlight? Sleeping? Eye lids?

Hazel orbs flew open as the rest of the girl followed, her body startling into the upright position as she looked around her new surroundings. And new they were. Her last memories.......her last memories.....

He was crazy. That was putting things mildly but it was no less true. 

No not crazy, come to think of it that wasn’t putting it mildly more like it was the wrong word of choice altogether. He was evil. Pure evil and she hated herself for not being able to see it, to being so blind this whole entire time...letting herself be so blind, to his true plans all this time. Blinding following him as though she were a child with all her faith in him this entire time. Following his orders just because of some stupid weak reasoning that made her no better then those Witches and Demons that used their magic to summon and control the various beasts of the Isles.

Maybe if she had been paying more attention she could have caught his plans sooner and done something about all this before it got to the point it had but no. No she was far too much of a fool, too willing and obedient just because he gave her an order and told her to follow it. He may have been her creator and claimed that what they were doing was the Titan's will but what they were doing was still wrong and nothing, absolutely nothing, could change that. Even if he could speak to the Titan that didn’t make any of what they were doing, what she was doing, right. 

All those crowds....

Every town and village they came to....

Lying over and over again about so-called Wild Magic and how it was dangerous, only to set off a series of explosions to convince the watching Wiches and Demons.... There was no such thing as Wild Magic. Magic was simply magic and though magic was dangerous in the wrong hands, like his, it was also equally beautiful. A wonderous thing. A true gift from the Titan of the Isles where they made their home with which one could do and accomplish so many different things. She had to stop this, stop him, insane plan of his to wipe out every Demon and Witch on the corpse-turned-landmass before things escalated to the point where he was unstoppable. Titan forbid it actually should get to that point some time but it wouldn’t be on her watch or her time. 

No.

There was no way she could just sit back and let this happen, forget continuing to aide him in this mad quest. It didn’t matter what she was created for or to do. If he truly wanted a puppet then he should have made sure or dome something to ensure that she could not have a single thought that was her own or her own personality.

It was such thoughts that had her standing there now with gloved hands gripping the pol of her staff tighter then she'd ever had before. The red orb topped staff up at the ready before her. It and the magic it used was just as unnatural as she was...how fitting they were for each other.

It was such thoughts that, even with knowing who or rather what she was up against, made her stand her ground with staff at the ready. The unnatural magic swirling red around the orb shaped end of the staff. Her feet planted firmly on e ground in place a refusing to move no matter what happened, determined to take him down with her if she should go down in the end. Determined to do whatever it took as long as it meant that he would be gone from the staining the Isles in the end along with her.

It was out of nowhere that the pain came. 

Instant.

Fierce as familiar crimson magic surrounded her body. But this wasn’t the Titan’s Magic she knew, rather this was his magic...that bastard realisation imitation sorcery he called magic. The very same power which she wielded granted to her by him through her staff. Her body fighting against the sensation of being ripped apart as though an invisible Slitherbeast was striking disemboweling her with unseen large claws. At the same time heat the likes of which could rival any fire spell was radiating all through her body burning her up from the inside outwards. Every muscle strained against the onslaught, her lungs which were borrowed from some extinct creature burned themselves trying for air without success. Or what little success was quickly used up wasted with her strength leaving her along with each little bit of breath she was able to bring in.

The lettermen jacket-wearing girl collapsed to the forest floor, arms wrapped around herself as she let out an ear piercing scream.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. | Ainz

Postby Kveykva » Fri May 26, 2023 8:43 pm

──────── 𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐳 𝐎𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐰𝐧
    [] | undead | male | overlord | tags: open
    𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠.
It wasn't so much a dream as it was a daydream. Occasionally, Ainz would find himself there in times when his mind wandered off into the abyss. His guardians always managed to call him back to attention when it happened in front of them, and for some time, the overlord thought little of it.

He was undead. Sleep was one of those things that only existed in the realm of memory, but even Ainz could barely remember the last time he slept. Still, that wasn't to say he couldn't rest, and with this daydream he'd been having, he thought it would be an excellent way to take a break from time to time. The world within was quiet and eerily empty. The feeling was familiar; like the gorgeous world around him was something he could only experience from the other side of a pane of glass. He felt a sense of loneliness, or longing, not too different from the feeling he got when remembering the friends that had left him behind.

Yet, at the same time, it felt within his reach. There may have been a pane between himself and the gorgeous, hopeful world, but each time he found himself in the dream, that pane felt thinner and thinner, as if at any moment he'd be able to reach his hand through it. It was all very metaphorical and nonsensical, which is why he refrained (unwisely) from sharing anything about it with the floor guardians. It was just a dream, after all.

Ainz would sit quietly in his chambers after a long day of bureaucracy (who knew running a kingdom would mean so much paperwork?) and stare at the ceiling, drifting his way into dissociation. After some time, the dim room around him would always melt away into a vibrant wilderness, and he would begin to explore. Since it was a dream, he could just think about the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and it would appear in his hand. He kept it with him as a reminder that he had a place to return to, and that tactic seemed to work well enough.

Until it didn't.

The sound of grasses shuffling in a gentle wind roused the necromancer's exhausted mind into wakefulness. His vision was blurry for a few moments before the world came into crisp focus, as though his hollow eyes were camera lenses being adjusted. He saw sky, and if he could blink, he would have. What?

With a sense of urgency, Ainz sat upright. Caster robes? Check. Bones? Also check. He was still a spell-slinging skeleton, so that was one question answered. Now the next one was Where am I?

Of course, he already knew the answer to that one, too. Ainz recognized it as the daydream he'd been using to relax, but he couldn't actually be there. Right? He guessed stranger things had happened before, but it was less that he didn't believe his senses, and more that he didn't want to believe them. Beside him lay the guild weapon he'd brought along his every dream-treading venture, its golden form gleaming in the sunlight. Bony fingers wrapped around the translucent blue grip and a dreadful dark red aura ignited around the staff. Anguished faces formed and twisted, seeming so real one could almost hear their tortured screams. Then they dissipated into vapor, their silent cries fading with them. The sight came as a shock to him, and he did what any normal ruler would do with their badge of office: he dropped it.

It landed back on the grass with a pathetic thump. Ainz couldn't stop staring at it. This is the real one?! Although it was the guild weapon, and it served as a symbol of his authority as supreme ruler, it was just that: a symbol. He kept a replica with him to maintain appearances, with the actual staff protected in the deepest recesses of the Great Tomb. When he carried it in his dream, he guess it was assumed he would have the real staff with him. But this was still crazy! How was he here, stuck in a dream?

Just when Ainz felt ready to scream in frustration, he calmed down and reached for the staff a second time. "I won't be finding answers by just sitting here," he said, uttering his first words in this mysterious land as he stood, brushing grass and dirt from his raven-black robes. Ainz didn't know very much about lucid dreaming, but if this was his dream, he might be able to figure out a way to control it. What he hoped to gain by doing that though, he wasn't sure yet. Really, he wasn't sure of anything right now. But this place... it didn't feel as lonely as it did before. Maybe he could have hope there were others here like him.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me