โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ โ”€ [o+a]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ โ”€ [o+a]

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:39 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€่žใ“ใˆใ‚‹ใ ใ‚ใ†ๆ‰‰ใฎๅ‘ใ“ใ†โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

years after the curious incidenti of a magic-less humanโ€™s accidentali enrollment to night raven college,
the schooli board noticed the isuccess of such a iposition being ienforced withini the studenti body and
has decided to continue with inviting a select few of the non-magical realm to help calm the animosity
between thei seven dorms. ihowever,i keeping the peace is ia lot harder ithan it looks with thei sudden
disappearance of ithe headmage and the issue of students ibeginning to lose their magic.i with tensions
at an all time high,i accusations and paranoia ibegin toi fester within night raven icollege as rivalry and
alliances between dorms and students begin to form

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ๅ›ใ‚’ๅพ…ใฃใฆใ‚‹ใ„ใ“ใ†ใœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š !โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by koi.fish on Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:39 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใญใ˜ใ‚ŒใŸใƒชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
001. follow all site and general rules 002. be conscious of the fading magic plot,
if you have any ideas for subplots please pm me to approve 003. no character
limit for regular students but only one housewarden per person 004. please pm
me if you'd like to reserve a role, reservations last up to fourty-eight hours 005.
not a semi-lit rp but try to have more than three lines per character 006. no
canon characters, ocs only 007. keep characters between sixteen to twenty
animanga faceclaims only 009. forms should be in separate posts 010.
keep all forms and ooc on the discussion thread

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ‚บใƒ ใง่ธŠใ‚ใ†โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by koi.fish on Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:40 pm

๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฅ
        stellan agrias . 19 . housewarden . Mezzo
        huey leveret . 18 . vice-housewarden . fortissimo
        caden milliner . 18 . Mezzo
        rikka ibaraki . 16 . Foxes81_of_Anime
        miyu kyomizu . 17 . Foxes81_of_Anime
        ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐š๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ
        kaimi pelekai . 17 . housewarden . cocogerber13
        name . age . vice-housewarden . user
        chester padilla . 17 . Queen of flames
        sienna padilla . 18 . Queen of flames
        name . age . user

๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž
        name . age . housewarden . user
        xxiixxname . age . vice-housewarden . userxxiixx
        shugo yamada . 17 . dynamxght.
        name . age . user
        name . age . user
        ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐›๐ข๐š
        xxxxxname . age . vice-housewarden . userxxxxx
        stolas almenara . 19 . dynamxght.
        name . age . user
        name . age . user
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ.

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:41 pm

๐ฉ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ž
        xxxcalix corbeau . 18 . housewarden . molotovxxx
        kazuki matsushima . 18 . dynamxght.
        name . age . user
        name . age . user
        ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ž
        zephyr descoteaux . 18 . dynamxght.
        name . age . user
        name . age . user

๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
        azazel frostmere . 19 . housewarden . dynamxght.
        lucius hillsburg . 17 . Soup5
        dominic guerra . 19 . Queen of flames
        name . age . user
        ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž
        denji takahashi . 17 . koi.fish
        elliot leblanc . 16 . cocogerber13
        name . age . user
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:41 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ไฟฏใๅผตใ‚‹ๆ„ๅœฐใ‚‚ๆ„›ๅฌŒใ•โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๅ•้กŒใ‹ใพใ‚ใชใ„ใ‚ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
night raven college is a prestigious all-boys academy whose doors are open only to young mages
deemed to possess an aptitude for the arcane by the insightful Mirror of Darkness that sorts them
into eight houses based on the nature of their soul.

heartslabyul is based on the queen of hearts' spirit of strictness
savanaclaw is based on the king of beasts' spirit of persistence
octavinelle is based on the sea witch's spirit of benevolence
scarabia is based on the sorcerer of the sands' spirit of mindfulness
pomefiore is based on the fairest queen's spirit of tenacity
ignihyde is based on the kind of the underworld's spirit of diligence
diasomnia is based on the thorn fairy's spirit of nobility
ramshackle has a place for the non-magical
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:45 pm

ใกใ‚‡ใฃใจใƒฏใƒซใ„ใใ‚‰
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

we are
open and accepting !
discussion thread

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ใ„ใŒใ„ใ„ใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใ„๏ผŸ
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

denji . [ 001 ]

Postby koi.fish » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:40 pm

โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‰๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐‡๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ramshackle // location. interior hallways // tags. kazuki, shugo

The cool afternoon air gently whistled through the open window Denji had leaned his back beside, one hand tiredly fiddling with a stray thread from his uniform as his dark eyes lazily scanned the after-school crowd of students likely attempting to place as much distance between themselves and their classes. With the Ramshackle student's trademark fatigued state, he had barely managed to stay awake during lessons that day; everything a mere blur to his memory and thus in both his rush to escape his least favourite feeling of being around as many people as there are in a classroom and his inability to recall where his friends were for their last classes, Denji had found himself waiting in one of Night Raven College's many hallways in hopes of finding his favourite ginger and short-tempered dwarf amongst the hubbub.
    Tugging at a stray thread from his blazer, he let his weight fall further to the support of the chilled stone wall to occupy himself as he continued his idling. Although, knowing the duo he had on his mind, their presence wouldn't be too hard to be made aware of if they did happen to pass by.
Last edited by koi.fish on Thu May 04, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:37 am

โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผฏ ๏ผน๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผก
    octavinelle || location - interior hallways || tags - kazuki, denji

a low sigh left shugo's lips as his arms stretched high above his head, before placing his hands behind his neck. lessons
    had been easy enough, for the most part, and getting back into the groove of lessons and schedules proved to be effic
    ient for the octavinelle second year. the violet haired male sauntered the halls as his indigo eyes scanned the halls, se
    arching for a familiar face, specifically denji. there was one face he'd rather not see-.. "shu-shu!" oh gods. think of the
    devil and he shall appear. just shugo's luck. an arm placed itself atop of shugo's head and he peered up to the disgustin
    g
    face of his long time rival, kazuki matsushima. "how many times do i have to tell you, matsushima?! stop calling m
    e that dreadful nickname!
    " the shorter male hissed as the pair continued to walk the halls, swatting the ginger's arm a
    way. "and im not your arm rest!!"

โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผต๏ผซ๏ผฉ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผก
    pomefiore || location - interior hallways || tags - denji, shugo

they were only two days into the new term, and kazuki was already causing issues. keeping his arm atop shugo's head,
    a mischievous chuckle left his lips as shugo continued his best efforts to get the ginger off of him. "whatever you say,
    shu-shu~
    " kazu snickered before finally relenting his teasing as he kept close to the shorter male. "classes go okay, sh
    u-shu?
    " he asked, leaning his upper half so he could be eye level with shugo, which only caused the other's irritation to
    grow. "i don't see how that's any of your business, ginger loser," shugo huffed before a shrill call from kazuki caused
    him to stop. amidst their bickering, kazuki spotted their close friend, kazuki's enabler, denji, leaning against a support.
    waving frantically, the ginger called out, "deeeeeenjiiiiii~" which earned him a punch to the side from shugo. "you idi
    ot! you can't just shout in the hallways! lower your voice!!
    "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ calix โ”€ [001.]

Postby molotov » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:43 pm

โ‰ซ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐— โ™ก ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐€๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โžฃ
    pomfiore housewarden // location. courtyard // tags. open. (kazuki mentioned)
    perfection took time, he knew that. every lovely flower started as an ugly seedling, only with patience and nurturing did it blossom and grow to itโ€™s full potential. even still, calix found himself restless at the sight of disheveled and groggy peers who had yet to settle back into the routine of an academic life - certainly, it was the first day back, but that wasnโ€™t an excuse. calix in comparison, found himself more than eager to return to his throne of prestige. the teatime hour had struck and before he knew it classes had ended as quickly as they had begun. the sea of students slowly dispersed from the hall out into the courtyard where the afternoon breeze gently brushed through the eager crowd. first day back and already students seemed far too eager to flee from their places of study as if the very buildings had caught fire. a shame his peers werenโ€™t as keen to engage in intellectual stimulation, though he supposed a break was just as good on the mind - so long as one knew how to manage their time wisely. before he could get any farther, a shout echoed from the interior hallway, the noise making the housewarden stop in his tracks. he swiveled back to the direction of the ugly sound, his crystalline eyes scoured the crowd like a hawk searching for prey. โ€œwho in their right mind would scream at such an egregious magnitude.โ€ he murmured under his breath, letting out a small sigh. first day back or not, there was no justifying childish behavior. yelling was not only obnoxious, but impolite on all who had to endure it. the perpetrator of such deserved a heavy reprimand. calix adjusted his tie out of habit, posture straight and expression fairly unreadable despite the vexation that lingered in his mind. whoever it was, he certainly hoped the hooligan responsible didnโ€™t belong to pomfiore. such a display reflected badly on him and their dorm, and he certainly couldnโ€™t have that.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

denji . [ 002 ]

Postby koi.fish » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:23 pm

โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‰๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐‡๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ramshackle // location. interior hallways // tags. kazuki, shugo [calix mentioned]

A yell resounding across the hallway earned a momentary panic-stricken glance from the Ramshackle student before his gaze settled upon a certain Pomefiore victim to a fist to the gut. Offering a small wave back to the ginger, Denji began to carefully make his way towards the duo; dodging students and hiding behind his unruly bangs lest he make eye-contact with a judgmental look aimed towards him as the subject of the shout.
    "Not even a few weeks away from each is other is enough to mellow you two out?" he sighed endearingly, now awkwardly hunched to lean away from the afterschool rush. Casting a glance over his shoulder to avoid being bumped into via careless students, Denji caught a glimpse through the window of a meticulously dressed student bearing the Pomefiore ribbon heatedly searching the crowd, no doubt a sign of the amount of trouble Kazuki would find himself in if he was caught. "Hey, I think your housewarden agrees with Shugo, too," he added, nodding in courtyard's direction, a warning for the ginger to avoid getting reprimanded. Although how he would act accordingly to that information was usually a mystery to Denji.
Last edited by koi.fish on Thu May 04, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me