ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:17 am

They came from nowhere, all at once.

A tide of twisted flesh, gleaming metal, and glistening oil, pouring forth from a hundred holes in reality. They corrupted everything they touched, twisting and molding it to suit their cause. The touch of the oil they brought with them induced a strange madness, eventually corrupting the unfortunate host into another of the invading hordes. To resist was only to delay the inevitable, as friend turned against friend, comrade against comrade, brother against brother. How could one fight a force that twisted the very land with its passage?

You survived the invasion. Your world did not.

Now, you are here. A plane yet untouched by the all-assimilating tide of New Phyrexia. Whatever force saw fit to pull you from your Compleated world have seen fit to deposit you here, and left you a goal as well. Your goal, and the goal of your companions, is to halt the march of the Phyrexians, to end their campaign of conquest and assimilation. Or at least, that is your stated goal. For the Phyrexians are as cunning as they are vicious, and there are many ways to use the glistening oil that is their lifeblood. Some of your number may already be Compleated, infected with the oil and turned to the Phyrexian cause, walking among you as a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Trust no one, and remain ever vigilant.

For if the Phyrexians succeed, All will be One

Co-created by InfectedHau
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules and Links

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:39 am

The Rules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. All of Tess's rules still apply.
2. Please post all character applications in the discussion thread.
3. Presence in the discord, while not mandatory, is highly recommended so as to easily coordinate plot ideas, possible character interactions, and so forth.
4. Decent grammar and a lack of 1-3 liners is a must here.
5. If you are going to be inactive for a time, please alert both those you are rping with and myself.
6. Feel free to share any plot ideas you'd like to suggest!
7. Remember the time honored tradition of the Fade To Black. Use it, and use it well.
8. Powergaming is not permitted. If you seek to do something, give others the freedom to react rather than dictating it yourself.
9. Presence in the discord, while not mandatory, is highly recommended so as to easily coordinate plot ideas, possible character interactions, and so forth.
10. Don't be afraid to ask me or InfectedHau any questions pretaining to character creation ideas, lore of Phyrexia, or anything else that comes to mind
11. Be rootin, be tootin, but most of all, be kind beyond the rp.

Discussion Link
Discord Link
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cast List Pt. 1

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:20 am

The Incompleat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who were saved from Phyrexia's invasion of reality through unknown means. While for the moment free from Phyrexia's efforts, none have been untouched by them and all are scarred by their experiences. For some, they take the form scarred flesh, or skin and limbs transformed into metal by metallic spores. For others, they take the form of nightmares of abominations of steel and oil, or grief over the loss of ones world, and everything within it. Nonetheless, they shall be the Multiverse's best hope for halting its Compleation, whether they know it or not.

(Can be made up of Canon/OC characters. Shall start the night after arriving at this new plane, having set camp in a wooded area, and recovering from their arrival)

0/-

Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cast List Pt. 2

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:54 am

The Compleat
Unity is at hand.

The Machine Legion marches across reality, excising the imperfections of the Not-Whole and bringing them into the blessed Whole. But the Not-Whole proves more resistant to Compleation then anticipated, and those new children of the Mother of Machines are more numerous than anticipated, and often left without guidance toward the true course of perfection. Now more than ever, Phyrexia must turn inward towards its own Unity, in spirit if not in mind, to see that . Even with the Heretic excised with his dissident kin, the Nine Sphere's lack blessed Unity. Measures must be taken to see that this is rectified. The formation of Seed-Maniples, vanguard groups of all five spheres, shall be a small part in this effort.

(Can be made up of Compleated Canon/OC characters, or being originating from New Phyrexia. Shall begin far from the Incompleat to not know of them, but close enough to eventually learn of them.)

0/-

Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Information Sheet

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:06 pm

What is Phyrexia?

Phyrexia is a society made up of biomechanical creatures solely focused on spreading their idea of 'perfection' through a process known as Phyresis. While on paper united in their goal to Compleat the multiverse, the properties of their home plane has split Phyrexia into five four distinct factions, each aligning with a 'color' of mana and possessing their own vision of perfection found on their plane. They are:

• The Machine Orthodoxy, a religion of the physical who seek perfection through faith, dogma, and rejection of the individual
• The Progress Engine, a scientific engine who seek perfection through research, record, and experimentation
• The Seven Steel Thanes, a mockery of medieval court who seek perfection through ruthless politicking and merciless competition
• The Quiet Furnace, a perversion of perfection who have been excised from the Whole
• The Vicious Swarm, an ecosystems of predators who seek perfection through survival of the fittest

While nominally led by The Machine Orthodoxy, each competes with each other to achieve their own vision of perfection.

Of course, the survivors shall have little knowledge of this. However, they are more than aware of...

Phyresis and Compleation.

Phyresis is the process through which a living organism's mind and body are converted to Phyrexia. This process begins when organic material is exposed to Glistening Oil, a mutagenic material that, over several hours, drastically alters the infected's mind and body. Once the process is complete, the infected individual's vital fluids are replaced by Glistening Oil, while their mind is altered to show complete loyalty to Phyrexia and spreading its perfection.

Compleation is the process through which a organism undergoing Phyresis is reconstructed into a full Phyrexian. Due to how each Phyrexian is purpose-made, the specifics of Compleation varies from Phyrexian to Phyrexian. However, they usually include replacing skin, muscle and organs with metal replacements, grafts of additional limbs, organs and mass, alterations or wiping of the organisms mind, and, universally, exposure to extreme amounts of pain. If the organism survives the process, they are reborn as a full Phyrexian. If the organism dies, then they're either resurrected through necromancy or artifice, or used as spare parts in the creation of other Phyrexians.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:25 am

Reagan Corus||Lancer||Tagged: Sundowner, Charlie, Adora

Reagan took the first breath of new world air, as the Omenpath sizzled in the air behind them. Thick. Moist. Tinged with the smell of rain and plants. Excessively biological, but that would soon change. The Lancer probed the forest she found herself in with all her senses and sensors, absorbing and processing data at speeds only someone like her could.

No pollution. No signals. Either this was an empty world, or a sparsely populated one. Perfect.

This wasn't her first vanguard mission, but it was her first with this particular seed-maniple. Even as she took in her surroundings, she was analyzing them as well.

Adora. A small primate that, before she was made whole, Reagan might have discounted entirely. The concept of "magic" was new to Reagan, but she’d learned enough during her time with the Progress Engine to not immediately write off those not physically or technologically gifted. If the primate was here, it was for a good reason.

Charlie. Honestly, not someone she expected to be given the amount of autonomy they had, especially by the Vicious Swarm. Most of them tended to be much larger, with a lot more teeth. Still, they were here, so they had to be of some merit.

Sundowner. This one, Reagan understood. A hulking brute of a man, almost fully metal already before Compleation removed the last of his biological imperfections. A war-monger, a mercenary, a soldier. A useful tool, to those who knew how to use him.

Reagan flexed her massive hands, reveling once again in the perfection of her new form. Gone was the pain that plagued her on every planet she found herself on. Gone was the input lag, the discordant sounds of a mech she now knew to be crudely constructed. Every component of her Compleated body sang in blissful harmony, she could scarcely fathom how she'd managed before. "Standard scout protocol," she announced to the rest of her maniple. "Observe, assess, report back. This world looks to be either uninhabited or sparsely populated, but its resources will still be useful. Questions?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction 1

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:27 am

Her eyelids fluttered. The harsh sunlight hitting them irritating her making her groan trying to fight back the annoying light starting to bring her back to consciousness. She was so comfortable curled up with her parents..safe....warm....happy...that it wasn't fair the sun wanted to wake her so soon and ruin everything. Stubbornly refusing to obey the Boiling Isles sun, the teen flipped over onto her side deciding that maybe burying her face against her mom to keep the sunlight from her eyes. With any real luck she'd be able to fall back aslee-

Hold on.

Sunlight? Sleeping? Eye lids?

Hazel orbs flew open as the rest of the girl followed, her body startling into the upright position as she looked around her new surroundings. And new they were. Her last memories.......her last memories.....

”But I can stay, I want to stay! I want to stay with you guys and fight! I’m not just a Witchling anymore! I’m-“ She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t tell them. Even now she was too afraid too, they still saw her as weak and unfit. They’d never believe her anyway. “Please. I don’t......I can....” She couldn’t even look up at them choosing to instead stare at her feet as she shuffled them over the ground as the weight of a strap was dropped sideways across her shoulder.

”And here we thought you’d be excited to finally be going to the Human Realm for awhile. Vee and Masha will take good care of you. You’ll spend more time learning about where Mami is from and get to know Trey, Lewis and Lewin. You’re cousins loved you when you were little and I’m sure they will be thrilled to see you again.”

”Papi’s right and you don’t have to worry so much okay? Todo va a estar bien. (Everything is going to be okay.) Los bichos raros tenemos que estar juntos (Us weirdos have to stick together), remember?”

”Promise me! Promise me you’ll both be right behind me!”

The young Witchling looked around her new equally unfamiliar surroundings....sort of unfamiliar. From all the foliage around her it was evident that she had somehow gone from the the In Between Realm to the middle of a forest but it wasn't any forest of the Boiling Isles. Everything was too green, well green to begin with really considering she had never seen green trees herself before despite the stories she's heard. Her parents told her plenty of stories about green trees and rain that didn't boil, often followed by little hints that perhaps one day she'd see it all for herself. Hints that maybe one day they’d take her to see such trees and stand in rain that didn’t burn when it fell on your skin or emit steam. A hand came up to her chest gripping the front of her shirt at the thought of her parents to tighten around something small and hard resting there still tucked safe under her clothes. Good. Her gift from her parents was still where she'd tucked it away safe and sound. Good. The girl let her hand fall to her side glad at least to see that he hadn't lost the odd little trinket she'd become attached to despite how little she'd had it.

"Now that thats taken care of......where, for Titan's sake, am I? Papi?! Mami?!”

No answer. But if there was no answer then....did that mean... Hazel widened as panic started setting into the girl. No. There was no way! Her parents were two of the most powerful Witches on the Boiling Isles, they couldn’t have succumbed to whatever it was that turned others on the Isles! There was no way! They’d promised her! There was only one way to know for sure though no matter how risky it was didn’t matter right now, she needed answers and by Titan would have them! Digging around in the yellow messenger bag hanging at her hip yielded quite a bit; a Good Witch Luzura Book, a small carving knife, a Palistrom Seed, Flapjack her stuffed male Cardinal and weirdest of all was a chunk of wood she knew to be Palistrom. “Come on! Where are you where are you where-“ The sunlight catching something sparkling a ways off caught the girl’s attention drawing it away from rooting around in her bag.

Without hesitation the girl all but leapt forward nearly diving and ending up back on the ground for the cylinder laying a short ways away from her. Scooping it up from the ground in one motion, the teen held it tight pulling it close to her as though she was trying to hug it. Hand closing around the ornate cylinder there was a flash of red which completely covered the Witchling’s form for the briefest of seconds. When it disappeared things had changed. No longer was there a female Witchling wearing a old Grudgby Jacket while standing there holding the odd cylinder close to her chest. Nope. Instead stood a figure wearing dark brown boots and clad in an hooded ivory cloak clasped about her with the aide of a golden triangle clasp and whose left shoulder was armoured with a golden pauldron. A large gold sigil that looked like a bird in flight under an arch of sorts was stitched perfectly into the centre of the back of said cloak. Meanwhile her face was totally hidden now behind a golden pointed two-faceted mask with a thin slot across it that appeared slightly owl-like in her opinion. Dark brown leather gloved fists found themselves curled around a pole of fine but slightly scuffed and notched dark wood which was topped by none other then the white cylinder. Though now there was the addition of a white and gold bird’s wing to the one side of it and the red tip of it glowed with what looked like equally red energy.

The odd cylinder had become a ornate winged staff.

A breath of relief accompanied the change of her appearance as the familiar weights of both the cloak and the Artificial Magic Staff in her hands helped to ease the tension in her. If just slightly. At the very least the change into the uniform and the staff were familiar to the female Witchling.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby Timoria » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Albaz
๑ male ๑ incompleat ๑
tags: Rory Noceda

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was happening again. This nightmare that he thought was far behind him had come for him once again. A young boy, stranded in an unfamiliar place, feeling lost and defeated. He sat hopelessly in a field of grass. This time his memories were still intact. But, when he looked down to the headband still held tightly in his hand, he couldn’t help but think those memories doubled as a curse. The memories of his dear friends being beaten and taken from him were just too much to bare. The entire invasion had felt like de ja vu, but this time no one, not even his former nemesis, could stop it.

The boy looked listlessly at the glistening horns attached to his most prized possession. None of it mattered. He had been in this situation before and he would see it through once again. A fire burned behind his eyes. He would be sure to save his friends just as he had done before. Then he would make sure that he could never lose them again. The only thing left to do now was find them. And so, the boy lifted himself to his feet and started his journey once again.

As he walked he realized the gems, which presumably gave him his powers, had returned to him. Perhaps after a certain thief had been defeated they manifested automatically. Whatever the reason, he was glad to know he wasn’t completely hopeless. Unfortunately, he still didn’t know how they actually worked. They were just as mysterious as his origins. Just as he was tapping on the gem adorned to his forehead he saw a shadowy silhouette in the distance. He froze in place the second he noticed it, trying his best to make out what it was.

The young boy could only really make out a few streaks of gold and silver, forcing him to crouch down and slowly crawl closer under the cover of the brush. As he got closer his heart began to race. He couldn’t tell if this was another one of those mechanical monsters. It didn’t seem to move like a machine but its armor made it hard to tell if there was anything organic about it either. The boy’s eyes turned cold as he got closer. Whatever it was, he wasn’t taking any chances, he would have to subdue it and ask questions later. Just as he started to finalize his plan the loud snap of a branch beneath his feet startled him. He looked down instinctively but quickly realized his mistake. His eyes shot back up to the figure, watching and waiting to see any reaction.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction 2

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:53 pm

Complete l tagged-Adora, Sundowner, Reagan

This wasn't what Charlie was expecting. Of course it wasn't their place to question, only follow through on the given orders and their's was to join this vanguard. This vanguard which was supposedly made up of the other factions and they were to cooperate with them of which there was nothing to be feared. If it meant making further progress towards perfection then they'd bear what they must and complete their orders without fail no matter what.

The maniple's acting leader...Reagan. One who spoke with a feminine voice and yet her form was that of seemingly solid metal directly contradicting that voice.

Adora. A bipedal creature who boasted about magic and was the smallest, seemingly most harmless of their number.

Someone called Sundowner. He appeared to be a very large man but Charlie found themselves wondering about him, as well as why he had been Compleated. He didn't appear to be much impressive. Indeed they found themselves wondering if he had even been Compleated in the first place.

Needless to say it was an odd group but if they were the ones sent here there had to be good reasons. Phyrexia did not make mistakes. "Thats all?", Charlie spoke up with their combined echoing voice, "Basic scout protocol? Hnn. This will be easy. We assume we will meet back here then."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory 2

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:55 pm

The Golden Guard l Incomplete l tagged-Albaz

Unfortunately, maybe, this moment of peace was not to remain for very much longer.

The trees and foliage behind the Witchling rustled with movement alerting her to the fact she was no longer alone. Her grip tightening reflexively on the staff clutched in her hands. Ready for a fight, the masked Witchling held her staff at the ready as she turned to face whatever or whomever revealed themselves....but nobody was there. The movement had stopped. The area was quiet now and yet she knew that somebody, or something, was there even if they'd stilled for a moment. The girl had spent her life catching silent specters here and there watching her, and with what had just happened there was no way she felt up to taking chances just because things settled for a second. 

Keeping her staff up at the ready, the gem-like end became surrounded with swirling crimson magic just waiting to be cast. Had those machines followed her? Was it perhaps some of her friends who'd survived......her parents!? At the thought it may have been her parents having found her she took a small step forward as the staff lowered just a bit. Though the magic didn't dissipate from the end of it even though the hope it was them bloomed in her chest just as though caused by Plant Magic. 

"I know someone is there, I heard you moving around in the brush! There's no point in hiding from me so either come out or I'll drag you out!"
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me