โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

interested?

yes :3
79%
no ty <3
21%

Total votes : 14

โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA )

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:30 pm

howtocode?
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( chaos of yakushima )
it's internship season for the students of U.A. while it was a
rather impulsive decision for the school, the students along
side pro-heroes who have scouted said students, are quickly
sent to the island of yakushima. while the pro=heroes that
were sent alongside the students are aware of the severe
danger that yakushima is vulnerable to, the city and the st
udents are left blissfully ignorant. yakushima is - unbekno
wnst to the residents of the island - under villain rule. and
unfortunately for the students who believe they are surrou
nded by their own, xxxconstantly turn a blind eye to their
odd teammates. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( discussion )
Last edited by โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` on Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules.

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:57 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( rules )
001. do not leave anyone out, whether this
be related to tags or relations. this will not
be permitted whatsoever. 002. keep gender
s even within the roleplay 003. three charac
ters per person, this is firm 004. please aim
for approx. 400-500+ words per post, xxx i'm
lenient with grammar, as long as you have fun
that's all that matters. 005. limited spots to
keep the roleplay manageable. 006. discord is
mandatory. 007. all site rules apply 008. plea
se try to be active, xxi will allow 2 1/2 weeks
before you are warned. xxif you know will be
inactive or semi-active, i will understand 009.
option group "events" but there will be some
sort of free-roam element to the roleplay for
those who are not a fan of the "events." 010.
if you have concerns whether a quirk is too
OP, please message me and we can discuss.
Last edited by โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` on Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters.

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:57 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( students, ranges from 3rd years to 4th years
villain students also count as regular students.)
slots 11/16

shinobu kubo > cursed speech > 18 > power
haruki ishimoto > cursed sight > 18 > Ploegy
hibiki tanaka > canine > 16 > AcetheKidd
sumerugi asakune [*] > catapult > 19 > infectedhau
yua hinako > marionette > 18 > kalo.
ryoshi shinkai > marksmen > 18 > thegoodstuff
fumihito sanada > extra hands > 17 > orangeleaf
toshika sanada > leap > 17 > orangeleaf
susumi imomushi [*] > alchemy scales > 19 > orangeleaf
shiki mizuno [*] > mind control > 20 > thegoodstuff
tomoki himura [*] > shadow self > 19 > power
name > quirk > age > user

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( pro heroes )
slots 7/8

gorou mugen > all seeing eyes > 28 > power
soushi mori > burning blood > 29 > PLoegy
aimi suzuki > spell book > 40 > AcetheKidd
faina kaneda > deer > 26 > the good stuff
mihoko yanagi > none > 26 > ploegy
chouki moriyama > magnetize > 23 > lilymei.
name > quirk > age > user
kuro tamashi > apparition > 24 > rex.

[!] there are undercover students who are posing as
heroes in training on this "internship trip," who are
really trying to gather information for the villains
in yakushima. pro-hero "villains" can also be a thing.
Last edited by โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` on Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:08 am, edited 13 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the boy who cried wolf

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:26 am

โ–ˆ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€๏ผ๏ผ S H A D O W S E L F โž
        ( tags: mihoko [briefly], n/a ) ( form: here ) ( 19 ) ( under-cover villain ) ( wc: 1,190 )( mentions: yua hinako, kuro tamashi )

indenttomoki had been awake for only some time, before his ears picked up on the noises of other students opening their hotel doors and slamming them shut. the futon he was laying on was completely messy, a blanket only covering a portion of his leg and his head on the edge of his pillow. the room was completely silent, aside from the faint background noise of doors opening and closing and the soft breathing that belonged to his roommate, Yua Hinako. his dark blue eyes landed on the petite hero in training and then averted to the ceiling as if it were more interesting than his own room mate. propping an arm behind his head, tomoki stared a while longer, thoughts whirling about the day ahead of him. good morning, a rather gentle greeting from the monster that resided inside his chest reminded him he needed to get up. long dark lashes tickled his cheeks as he blinks slowly before groaning as rolls off the futon. throwing his arms above his head, the tips of his fingers extending as far as they can, tomoki sighs in relief. he debates waking up his room mate for a moment but decides not to, coming to the conclusion that she was not his responsibility. good-bye. tomoki opens the curtains, letting the light seep in the dim room. he stares out the window, a nice view. a few pro-heroes are up already, chatting with mugs in their hands and bright smiles. the islandโ€™s rays beaming down on them. the island was never too hot nor too cold, unless it was winter. oh, how he missed his home. he wished he wouldโ€™ve reunited with his land in different conditions, though.

indentthe class, alongside pro-heroes who would be mentoring them, arrived late at night yesterday. everybody was exhausted and jet-lagged, some more than others. tomoki spent a majority of his night outside the hotel, wandering familiar streets, visiting his favorite food restaurants, sipping on warm soup with fish bones laid out on a small napkin. he enjoyed his time alone, revisiting his home. although, he had sensed an unwelcoming vibe from a few restaurants, he assumed they were some sort of meeting place for villains around the area. he doubted anyone would remember him, he was a quiet kid who kept to himself unless it was Asuka dragging him around the island, forcing him to talk to others. fond memories.

indentlazily scrubbing his teeth clean with a bamboo toothbrush, he cleans himself up nicely in the bathroom. he stares at himself in the mirror, small and large scars littering his chest and shoulders. a hand runs through his pitch black hair as he slips a shirt on and opens the door, eyes landing on his room mate once more, sleeping soundly on her respective futon.

indentslinging his katana case over his shoulder and closing the hotel door behind him softly, a heavy feeling lays on his shoulders immediately. the cold air of the hotel forces him to become more aware than heโ€™d like to be. thereโ€™s a tenseness to his entire body but he doesnโ€™t know why. thereโ€™s a part of him who wants to carry out his mission but another part of him is convinced he is going to mess it up somehow. not because he wasnโ€™t confident in himself or his abilities, but heโ€™s so passionate he canโ€™t mess this up. the door across from him opens abruptly, dark blue eyes locking with another pair. thereโ€™s a certain awkwardness to his actions, he knows it. then again, it only benefits his hero-in-training facade. tomoki ducks his head, gripping the strap to his case and quickly makes his way down the hallway. hatred, hatred, hatred. itโ€™s everywhere isnโ€™t it? tomoki halts. his body was warm and aching. he felt emotions so strongly they affected him and his body in harsh ways. โ€œleave me alone, you parasite,โ€ he mumbles to the monster. hisae. a name, not his nor anyone he knows. for now, he decides to ignore it and makes his way to the first floor. he opts for the stairs, knowing there will be people crowded in a tiny elevator. the thought of sharing such close proximity with others makes him shiver in disgust. tomoki is greeted with the voices of others that belonged to his classmates. despite there being so few of them, their voices are loud and ring through his head. coffee. right, his nose was filled with the warm and comforting smell of hot coffee. his favorite thing to drink early in the morning was black coffee topped with whipped cream that eventually melts into the coffee. he didnโ€™t think of adding the whipped cream until his little sister surprised him with it every single day. how he misses it. tomoki finds himself blinking, and suddenly, a warm plastic cup of coffee is in his hands. the workers of the hotel were kind enough to pass them out to the students and the pros, mumbling their gratitude to the pros specifically. tomoki hums in gratitude, bowing his head and taking a sip of the coffee. the warmth relaxes his entire body and he sighs in bliss.

indentalthough, his bliss was short lived. dark blue eyes land on a teal-headed โ€œheroโ€. the grip on the strap belonging to his katana case tightens, his knuckles turning white. arenโ€™t you mad? tomokiโ€™s face twists in revulsion momentarily until he remembers where he was; he was completely surrounded by heroes in training, some more observant than others. still, he knew he needed to be careful. straightening his posture, a crooked smile [it was the best he could muster in front of someone like mihoko yanagi] twisted onto his pale chapped lips, offering the hero a small wave. they were so similar yet so different, in his eyes. both standing in their home-land, with completely different statuses. releasing the tension in his jaw, tomoki makes his way towards the hotel like the rest of the students, brushing against the quirk-less hero softly. โ€œgoodmorning, miss yanagi. โ€˜m a big fan of yours.โ€ his head tilts over his shoulder giving her one last glance before averting his attention on the luxurious hotel. it made him question who funded this trip. the school perhaps, and with how prestigious the school he attended to was, he guessed this was merely pocket change. water. dark blue eyes were met with a reflection, a large pool of water in front of the hotel. kind of strange, since it was an island and the nearest beach was just a bus ride away, or a short walk depending on what kind of route you take. tomoki knew the way to get around the island, all the shortcuts and special hiding places. he knew it all. it was a shame how itโ€™s fate became the island for the forgotten and betrayed. there wasn't any notification from his phone from his mentor, nor could he find the pro-hero. for now, he decided to stay at the front of the hotel, waiting for instruction and debating whether he should simply leave the premises to do his own work.

Last edited by โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` on Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA O/A )

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:24 am

Fumihito Sanada

Third-Year | Quirk: Extra Hands | Form | Mentions: ryoshi | Tagged: Tomoki

When Fumihito awoke that morning, it took him a few times to realize where he was, panic briefly flashing through his head. It was only when he saw his roommate Ryoshi Shinkai in the other bed that he remembered. They had arrived yesterday at the island of Yakushima. It was a nerve-wracking move for him. He much preferred the familiar city U.A. was located in, close to his family. And here he was, far away from them, his only anchor his younger sister. Who had upon arrival immediately dragged him from place to place, barely leaving him time to unpack. It's not that he didn't appreciate her attempts to get him used to the new life... but... he had an off feeling about the whole island.

Migito flicked him on the head. He flinched and glared at Migito, but relaxed after he made a motion to wave it away. Migito is right. It's probably just my nerves. It'll get better over time.

He got up from his bed, rolling his shoulders and waking Hidarito up by accident. He didn't want to wake up his roommate by accident too, so he tiptoed to the bathroom where he got ready. Hidarito was still sleepy, so it was mostly up to Fumihito to keep Migito from knocking something over and waking Ryoshi. He finally stopped being annoying when Fumihito combed his red hair and put his things away. By then, Hidarito had fully woken up too and helped putting Fumihito's things back.

When he was done, he slipped out of the bathroom and into the corridors. With a bit of luck, he had some time for himself before everything started. As he walked down the stairs to the first floor, not being comfortable in elevators due to Migito bare able to control himself from touching people and general social anexity, he felt the reality of his new present hit him in the face. One, two deep breaths and he reach the first floor. Someone handed him coffee. Thank you, thank you, exactly what I need. He paused when he saw Toshika in the living room, and opted to get some fresh air instead. As he walked, he saw Tomoki standing there, coffee in hand as well. He had never really talked to his upperclassman before, but politeness required him to at least say hello.

"Good morning, Himura-senpai."

Toshika Sanada

Third-Year | Quirk: Leap | Form | Mentions: Sumeragi | Tagged: Open

Toshika was always an early waker. It was in her blood. Early bird catches the worm and all. Stretching, she got off her bed and was almost about to open the window before she remember she had a roommate that would probably not appreciate it. Well, it didn't stop her from doing it to Fumi, but, you know, kinda rude. She didn't exactly tiptoe to the bathroom, but she tried not to be too noisy either. Sumeragi wasn't exactly the most happy-go-lucky person around and would probably shout at her if she woke her up. She didn't really feel like starting the day as such.

Yesterday had been fun. She had travelled with her family plenty of times, but never with her classmates. And never to this island. She could tell how nervous Fumi was, by the way how he was constantly on Migito. She almost felt sorry for the hand. He could be so overbearing at times. Of course, the best solution was to familiarize themselves with the island. As soon as she could, she dragged Fumi and a map to wherever they could reach on foot. The almost didn't make it to curview, earning a light scolding from one of the pro-heroes.

She quickly got ready in the bathroom, finishing by putting just a little bit of gel in her short black hair to get it in style. When ready, she headed directly for the living room on the first floor, opting to take the stairs to get some early energy. Once arrived, she sat down with some coffee she accepted from the staff. She immediately got breakfast, then proceeded to take her ricebowl with her to see who else of her class was awake.

Sumumu Imomushi

Third-Year | Quirk: Alchemy Scales | Form | Tagged: Shiki Mizuno

When Susumu woke up, he revelled to see a different ceiling than the one he was used to. It awoke a strong feeling. Uncertainty. Curiosity. Eagerness. He could stare at that ceiling for hours. Or at the rest of the room, that was so much more different from the room he had gotten used to. He knew he wuld eventually got used to this room too. A pity. Alas, traveling the world, going from hotel to hotel, never getting used to anything, was not in his direct future. He had more important things to do on this island anyways. It didn't stop him from walking over to the window, slowly pulling the curtains away a bit, and staring out the window. Ahh, what a beautiful sight.

Before, he had never been on a plane. Before, he had never stepped foot on a different island. And now, he was on an island of villains, where he and the rest of the undercover villains had the upper hand. How perfect.

He was tempted to remain at the windowsill, until he realized Shiki would wake up soon. He probably should use the bathroom before then. As he walked to the bathroom, he glanced once over his shoulder, hazel eyes taking in the room once more. From today on forth... change will be the ruler of this island.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i accidentally edited this and now its messed up but ignorei

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:21 am

โ–ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐”๐†๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผณ โž
        ( tags: faina -> haruki/toshi) ( form: here ) ( 28 ) ( #8 pro hero ) ( wc: 832 ) ( mentioned: none? )

indentgorou mugen woke up before everyone else did. he knew this for a fact because the hotel was as silent as a graveyard, minus the ambience outside with the morning birds chirping and the soft whir of a distant vacuum. unfortunately, gorou was alone in his hotel room. whether it was going to stay like that for the rest of the trip or some pro was coming late, was unbeknownst to him. his pale blue eyes land on a clock hung on the wall, ticking softly as time passes by slowly. 4:33 am. a rosy lip juts out in distaste. springing himself from his futon, gorou takes long strides towards the bathroom to ready himself up. in the safety of this hotel room, he was able to walk around freely without any sort of blindfold or glasses. that was the only benefit about having a large room to himself, but itโ€™d be better if he had some form of company. someone to bother. by the time he gets out of the bathroom, the sun is already rising on the horizon. he has yet to hear a single living soul leave their hotel rooms, though. his body stills and he closes his eyes to ensure that nobody was up, and to his dismay, his theory was correct. โ€œwhatever,โ€ he grumbles, throwing an oversized shirt on and tucking it lazily into his sweatpants. โ€œwhere are myโ€ฆโ€ his eyes land on his circle glasses and his lips pull into a content smile. a long finger pushes his glasses high on his nose bridge. walking into the bathroom once more, his hand hangs onto the door frame and gorou glances at himself in the mirror, more than content with his appearance he finally leaves the hotel room.

indentthis opts for knocking on the door straight across from his own. he calls it knocking but others would call it banging on the door. โ€œgood morning! itโ€™s currently,โ€ he pauses glancing at his phone, too small for his large hands. โ€œ5:03 A.M!โ€ gorou shouts, hand splayed next to his lips to emphasize the volume of his voice. spinning on his heels, he walks down the hallway, each hand banging on the door as he walks by them. he stops at a certain door, a brief memory of both mihoko yanagi and chouki moriyama walking inside yesterday. he was familiar with both of them, one more than the other as he attended both highschool and college with cho moriyama. he has a few memories with her, but he mostly saw her as his beloved underclassmen at the time. gorou doesnโ€™t even debate his actions, swinging the door open and letting it bang against the wall. he doesnโ€™t dare walk in fully but he takes a few steps forward. โ€œChoo Choo! Mihoko! wake up, ladies!โ€ his voice bounces off the walls of the hotel room, and with a large grin he walks off not bothering to close the door. Lips pressed together as he whistles obnoxiously, hands in his pockets, and a bounce in his steps as he finally reaches the elevator. the students were on the floor below the heroes, so he doubts any of them heard his morning songs and shouts. it was a shame, really.

indentnow, this was going to be a bit trivial for him. a few of the students would give him dirty glares if he were to ever step a foot into their rooms. luckily, he doesnโ€™t care. opening the first door and cracking it open, he sees two sleeping students snoring softly with the sheet covering their heads. โ€œcute,โ€ he coos and he almost feels guilty. โ€œhey hey hey! heroes donโ€™t wake up in the afternoon, kids! wake up or else Iโ€™ll come back here and drag you out myself!โ€ gorouโ€™s voice was thunderous, he was positive that he woke up other students with that warning. closing the door before they get up to throw something, gorou shrugs his shoulders and chuckles loudly into the air. he continues this cycle for every other room in the floor, dodging shoes and slippers with ease. โ€œI didn't raise these kids to be soโ€ฆ aggressive.โ€ reaching for the last door, his eyes peer into the room as he peeks his head in carefully. โ€œoh? haruki! my good boy, wake up!โ€ he finds himself fully comfortable in walking into the hotel, walking past the open doorway, mugen crouches beside haruki placing his large hand in his head full of white hair similar to his own. ruffling his soft hair with a gentle hand and squeezing his nose with the same gentleness. gorou sticks his finger into his mouth, coating it with his saliva before sticking it into the kidsโ€™ ear. โ€œwake up, haruki. youโ€™re my intern, kid. Iโ€™ll see you in the lobby.โ€

indentgorou cackles evilly as he exits the room, his mission of waking everyone up now complete. he was proud of the very few who were already awake and simply stared at him as he peered into the room to wake everyone up. taking the elevator to the first floor, he was immediately greeted with a cute worker handing him coffee. โ€œah, thank you miss, how may i repay you?โ€ he offers a sly smile. she scurries off with a red face and gorou tilts his head. โ€œokay then.โ€

indentgorou walks to the main entrance, leaning against a wall and sipping his warm coffee, pitch black lenses slipping low on his nose. they arrived at yakushima yesterday, stars clear in the sky and the moonlight lighting up the entire island. some students had energy and wandered the island whiles others stayed in the comfort of their large rooms. gorou took a lonesome walk around the island, a few stares here and there. unfortunately, the kids the pros would be mentoring were oblivious as to why they were here. they were fed lies that they were going to be receiving training, but in reality, it was a mission for the heroes to try and gather information on the island to save it eventually.

indentignorance is bliss, after all.

indentthe heavy energy of the island was evident when he stepped foot onto it. every other market, house, or restaurant was a building owned by some sort of villain. it was clear as water to the trained eye, gorou just hopes the other pros will see it as easily as he does. then again, he doubts it. they wouldโ€™ve been doomed if it wasnโ€™t for the fact he willingly joined them on this trip.

Last edited by โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` on Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA O/A )

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:33 am

Sumeragi Asakune||19||Mentioned: Gorou, Toshika||Tagged: Open
    "Blend with the students. Shouldn't be hard, you're about their age. Learn everything you can about them. Their strengths, weaknesses, anything that can give us an edge. We'll have someone contact you when we're ready for your report. Got that?"

The orders echoed in Sumeragi's head as she watched the sun crest the skyline. She didn't much like them, but she also didn't have much of a choice. Working with villains (or "other villains" technically) never sat right with her; just because she was opposed to the current corrupt system it didn't mean she had to be on board with the antithesis. Still, she was a wanted criminal, and jobs for people like that were pretty thin on the ground, so she had to take what she could get. Another problem with the current system that needed to be rectified.

The undercover villain had awoken sooner than almost anyone else, sneaking out of her room before her roommate could wake up. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she had barely slept at all. She usually wasn't an early bird, but today was the rare exception. Loath as she was to admit it, she was more than a little stressed about her current assignment. If she was found out, it would be in the middle of several pro heroes and their proteges, and she was all but certain her employers wouldn't lift a finger to help her. No honor among thieves, after all. She probably wouldn't be killed, but it was hard to demolish the system from prison, and she'd done enough to put her away for a long while.

Sumeragi stood in the hotel lobby, holding a cup of now-cold coffee. She didn't even like coffee, she'd just taken it to be polite. Her eyes were fixed on the skyline, but the rest of her senses were focused on the other occupants of the room, most of whom were enjoying the free breakfast. It wasn't as though that was uncommon in most hotels, but it still kind of rankled her. This place wasn't cheap, and UA was apparently more than willing to foot the bill for it. Typical of the excess most heroes enjoyed. Living in the lap of luxury with money they got from bartering with human lives. Sumeragi's coffee cup creaked in her hands at the thought, but now wasn't the time to be mad about that.

Turning away from the window, she cast her eyes over the living room, and the people who had begun to filter down. Her roommate had finally made it down, as had a smattering of other students and one very obnoxious pro hero. Honestly, he was the one making this all worth it. She'd only known Gorou Mugen for a short time since establishing herself as a transfer student, but he was exactly the kind of hero she hated. Loud, cocky, and only really in it for the fame and recognition. Everything a hero shouldn't be, really.

Again, though, not the time to be thinking about that. She was supposed to be blending. Tearing her eyes away from the pro before he could feel the daggers she was staring at him, Sumeragi continued surveying the entrance, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me