these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:48 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

years ago the city of flodan flourished and lived in peace, but that all changed when a sudden
attack came upon it and its people. powerful beasts of all sorts began attacking with no remorse
causing the city to take major damage. after months of fighting, the beasts seemed to disappear
and immediately the people who had survived decided to protect themselves from farther attacks
by building a wall around their city and cutting off most contact to the outside world. their wall
only provoked the beasts once again and for years the people of flodan have lived in fear of them
breaking through. some of vowed to fight the beasts, but their efforts thus far have been for nothing.

recently, attacks have gotten worse and the beasts have started becoming stronger. knowing they
could not hold them off much longer, the people of the city agreed they needed to come up with a
better solution. digging into forbidden spells of the past, the elders cast a spell in order to draw in
beings from across the multiverse in hopes that they might be able to save them.

upon arrival, these outsiders have awoken in this unknown land without a clue of why they are here.
however, a voice echoes over the p.a. system of the inn they have woken up in:

"welcome outsiders! we apologize for dragging you here so suddenly, but we are in dire need of your
help. i'm sure you have all woken by now and found your belongs with you, but are wondering what
is going on. well, our city of flodan needs you. for years we have been tormented by monsters out-
side our city. every day they become stronger and our power is no longer enough to hold them at
bay, so we have called you here.

we are not sure of your abilities or even who exactly we have managed to pull here using our spell
but we hope that you may assist us in our fight in whatever ways possible. in return, we promise to
send you home immediately after our problem has been take care of. we will also provide you with
whatever materials you may need and housing as well. we simply beg of you to help! work together
and i'm sure you can save this home of ours!
"

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:17 am

rules:

•characters from any fandom are allowed whether they are canon or oc
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:19 am

characters:

ren amamiya - 17 - male - persona 5 - ploegy
tanjiro kamado - 16 - male - demon slayer - ploegy
roy - 16 - male - fire emblem: binding blade - ploegy
byleth eisner - 21 - male - fire emblem: three houses - ploegy
sora - 14 - male - kingdom hearts - ploegy
jonathan wick - 45 - male - john wick - bigwig.
otto octavius - 45 - male - marvel - bigwig.
los - 19 - male - lamento: beyond the void - scorpioness
nocturn'o - n/a - male - off (oc) - scorpioness
nobara kugisaki - 16 - female - jujutsu kaisen - twodee
inosuke habishira - 15 - male - demon slayer - twodee
qifrey - 28 - male - witch hat atelier - twodee
palatine ma'at sahan - 127 - female - warhammer 40k (oc) - infectedhau
raquel asante - n/a - female - code vein - infectedhau
diluc ragnvindr - 22 - male - genshin impact - molotov
zenitsu agatsuma - 16 - male - demon slayer - molotov
angus - 100 - male - oc - molotov
morganna westfall - 31 - female - guild wars 2 - ævi
zo-shajirr - 25 - male - elder scrolls - ævi
morgott - 100s - male - elden ring - egg with legs
silver - 31 - female - monster hunter (oc) - primal dialga
titan tasorin - 46 - male - monster hunter (oc) - primal dialga
gold - 42 - male - monster hunter (oc) - primal dialga
crimson - 32 - female - monster hunter (oc) - primal dialga
zagreus - n/a - male - hades- guar
akito izuki & kk - 22 - male - ghostwire tokyo - guar
hana song - 19 - female - overwatch - guar
jean descolé - 40s - male - professor layton - prince endymion
vex - teens - female - league of legends - acethekidd
the merchant - n/a - male - resident evil - legosiman
suzu naito - 17 - female - belle - ruggie
sangonomiya kokomi - n/a - female - genshin impact - ruggie
ryuji sakamoto - 17 - male - persona 5 - ruggie
chikayoshi - 17 - non-binary - riot game (oc series) - ruggie
albin smith - 25 - male - rick and morty (oc) - ambrosiayoutube

Last edited by Ploegy on Sun May 08, 2022 5:22 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

creatures

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:22 am

creatures:

ededins - these feline-like creatures are around the size of an elephant and have powerful fangs
and claws that can easily kill a human if they are not well prepared. they are skilled climbers as
well and can easily scale the wall that was built around flodan. they are considered one of the
biggest threats of the creatures. however, they are more active at night and dormant during the
day. it is possible to approach one in the day and still be attacked though. these felines show very
little intelligence though so despite their strength, they are not overly tactical and that can lead
them to their death. they do not work in packs and are rarely found in groups of three or higher.
usually are only found in pairs or alone.

lezipals - canine-like creatures that vary in size. some are as large as the ededins while others are
around the size of bulls. despite being smaller and not as strong, lezipals tend to work in packs
making them dangerous in their own right. unlikes their feline counterpart, they are more active
during the daytime and are often seen in large numbers. it is rare to see them in groups smaller
than four. their intelligence varies, but the pack leaders usually are highly intelligent making them
the biggest threat of this species. identifying which one is the alpha usually means greater success
in defeating them. they do not pose an immediate threat to flodan, but will ambush if the gates are
open. some lezipals have shown that they can be tamed and used against their own kind. they tend
to have rivalries among packs.

zulrets - rodent-like creatures that are the size of a tiger. they highly resemble rats and function
much like they do. given that they are wild, they tend to carry and spread diseases to the people
of flodan as well as chew threw power lines and other important things. they are considered a
major threat given that they can burrow underground and bypass the wall that way, but they are
not hard to rid of. while they may be carrying something, they hardly can fight back although
their sheer size often scares people off. they will fight back if they are given the chance and being
bitten by one of them is known to cause sickness almost instantly. much like ededins, they are
loners and never seen with others of their species. seeing more than one together may spell real
trouble for anyone that is around. they are very active at night.

karnee - these large flightless birds are the least problematic of all the creatures though they are
the second biggest behind the heomsin. having mannerisms similar to geese, they are territorial
and will defend their nests against anyone or anything that approaches them. the main problem
with these birds is the resources they consume. upon their arrival they destroyed most farmland
that flodan once had. since then farming has been a difficult task for the people even within the
walls. these birds are tall enough to stand past the walls and sometimes even attack the farmlands
within if they so desire. while they are the rarest to see these days, they still are dangerous if
not prepared for. they are very active during the day.

heomsin - these creatures are oddly humanoid and are the largest though they do vary in size. they
easily tower over the ededin (the tallest ones), though some of the smaller ones are only slightly
bigger than them. however, they rival the felines in strength making them the biggest threat to the
city. they can usually tower over the wall and sometimes attack unprovoked. they are not very
intelligent though which explains why they haven't yet figured how to break through the wall. they
have gotten stronger though and have gotten close to breaking through. it's only a matter of time
before they manage to enter the city and destroy it once and for all. they have some very human-
like mannerisms like time active and tend to be out during the day and not at night. they almost
never can be seen moving at night making it a prime time to attack them.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:24 am

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms on the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ren ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Ren Amamiya!!
      xxxmale seventeen years old persona 5 tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Unlike most mornings, Ren found himself waking up without Morgana's pestering or even the sound of the alarm on his phone going off. Instead he awoke rather peacefully. Yawning, the teen rolled over in his bed and reached for his phone with his eyes only opened slightly. When he failed to grab the device, a grunt of annoyance escaped his throat. Quietly grumbling, he struggled to push himself up into a sitting position and open his eyes entirely. That's when he noticed the change of scenery. A look of confusion was quick to wash over his face. He had no idea what was happening nor where he was. It was no room he had ever seen before. Was he still dreaming? That was a possibility. This place seemed too real to be a dream though, but then again the Velvet Room felt similar, yet it was a place within his dreams or well a place between the real world and the dream world or something like that. Even after months of visiting such a place he wasn't sure how to explain it. He simply had come to accept it for what it was and did his best to work with the twin wardens and Igor. That was not important now though. This place was clearly not the Velvet Room nor did he see the familiar faces he had become accustomed to there.

Pushing the thought aside, Ren's eyes quickly scanned the room. Unlike his usual one, this place was nice a tidy. It was a nice change compared to the small, dusty attic he lived in everyday, but he had grown to like that place he lived so it was no problem. Another thing he was quick to notice was the long, black coat that hung on the wall. There was no mistaking what it was and it was only confirmed when he saw his mask and weapons sitting on top of the nearby dresser. It was strange to see his gear simply sitting around waiting for him given that it was usually a transformation. Was he somehow being given his abilities in the real world or something like that? It seemed like such a wild thought. Igor had never mentioned such a thing being possible neither had Morgana. Maybe he was overthinking things. Perhaps he was in the Metaverse instead.

That thought was immediately put on hold as a voice seemed to ring out through the building. It was clear some kind of system was in place to transmit the message, but that was the least of Ren's worries. What mattered was what was being said. Taking a moment to let his mind wrap around it, the thief gave a small shake of his head. Somehow he had been pulled from his home by what he assumed was some kind of magic. Not only that but the wanted him to help save their home. From the sounds of it, he was not the only one that had been chosen either. The message made it clear that multiple people were being spoken to. Perhaps they were in other rooms in this place. They were probably as confused as he was, or at least taken back by all this. Surely nobody would enjoy being pulled from their home in order to save another that seemed completely unrelated to their own. There would be no glory to win for anyone nor was there truly any reward other than being able to return home. What happened if they failed? There was the possibility that they would die in this place or never fend off these creatures that were spoken of.

So then what would happen to all those that had been called here? Would they be denied the right to return to their homes? It seemed like a selfish act on the villagers part although he understood why they would seek help. He had never been one to deny such help either. If there was one thing people always were so quick to point out how willing he was to help those around him even if he gained nothing from it. He had shown it time and time again, even at the cost of his own identity being uncovered by said people he helped. That applied to all his fellow thieves and several others in his life that he had grown strong relationships with. His interference in their lives had given away his involvement with the thieves, but they always vowed to never give away his secret. He could only put his trust in said people. Was that why he had been chosen for this place? There was no telling what the answer to such a question was, but Ren knew he had no choice. All he could do was offer his abilities as a phantom thief to help the efforts of protecting this place.

Climbing out of bed, he glanced down at his clothing to notice he already was wearing the undershirt and pants that went along with his thieves outfit. It was strange, but it was possible these strangers already knew of his hidden identity and accepted him as the thief he was. Pushing the thought aside, Joker made his way over to gather the rest of his things. Starting with weapons, he quickly latched the holster for them around his hips before placing both the pistol and knife in place. Next he secured the small grappling hook around his wrist before grabbing his coat and pulling it on. The last step was to slide his boots, pull on his gloves and place the mask upon his face. With his look complete, his attention moved towards the door on the other side of the room. He wasn't sure what to anticipate once he left, but he was prepared for whatever awaited him. There was no need for him to hesitate.

Sucking in a deep breath, Ren moved towards the door and opened it. Stepping out into the hall, he scanned it quickly only to find that nobody else seemed to be exiting any of the nearby rooms. Had he been wrong to think he was one of many that had been pulled to this place? Maybe he was the first to dare emerging or maybe he was the last. It was possible the others had already left. With that in mind, he took off down the hall until he came across some stairs. Descending down them quickly, he found himself standing in what appeared to be a lobby. It seemed empty though other than some strange looking humanoid machine standing behind the desk. His first thought was to approach it for information, but he held himself back for the moment. In a way the figure reminded him of the shadows that had worked the counters in Sae's Palace and the last thing he wanted to do was deal with beings that were even remotely similar to them.

Averting his gaze from it, Ren quietly scanned the rest of the area. To the right was a sitting area with a couch, several chairs and a coffee table covered in magazines. In front of that was a large glass window that offered a view to the outside world. Finding himself curious, the thief pushed himself towards it. When he arrived, his gaze immediately moved to examine what awaited him. It wasn't much, but it was enough to give him an idea of what he was going to be dealing with. Outside stood many tall, industrial looking buildings. Some had clear damage done to them while others were relatively intact. Beyond them, he could make out what appeared to be a tall, wall of sorts. It seemed out of place, but it was hard for him to tell at this distance. Allowing his eyes to move on, he caught movement on the streets and noticed some of the citizens running along the road in the distance. Faintly, he could hear screams, but he thought nothing of it for the time being. If something was happening outside, it would be best not to go alone. It'd be reckless to act on his own in this place. His best bet was to wait and see if anyone else did show up.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Los {1}

Postby Scorpioness » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:31 pm

Los
    [Lamento: Beyond the Void (OC)] [male] [19 years] [tags: Ren]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

When Los woke up, he felt that something was not right even before rest of his senses became aware of strange lack of familarity, especially the scents... these were so weird. Did he fall asleep on his desk, laying his head on dried herbs? No, he was laying in bed and it seemed that he wasn't even in his house! The room had walls from that smooth stone he only saw on ancient Two Canes buildings that were adapted for living, with the source of light being a window with glass in it which was paritally hidden behind thin curtains! Glass! The art of creating it got lost along with the last people of Two Canes! He quickly checked the bed, he didn't smell any catnip nor sleep inducing herbs, however the covers strangely smelled of dust and something he couldn't put a name to, yet it seemed to be harmless enough. Getting or rather jumping out from the bed, he noticed that his feet were bare and that some of his belongings were sitting just by and on the chair by the door. He quickly checked his neck, thankfully his collar was still there untouched. His belongings currently consisted of his current clothes, boots, sword, small belt pouch (with small notebook) and black cloak... He decided to take all of his things with him, since who knows what kind people are here?

Los suddenly heard some weird disembodied voice which made his tail fluff up with it's suddeness, tell him that he was transported here from Shisa (obviously) and the purpose for such measure! What the hell?! He opened the door and walked out of the room with caution, he decided against exploring this building and from what he gathered, he wasn't alone. After descending down the stairs and passing (probably unnoticed) some kind of entity with metal body, he noticed some small area with chairs and table... It seemed that somebody already was there...
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:08 pm

Ma'at Sahan||127||Warhammer 40k||Tagged: Open

"Before the swollen gaze of the Dark Eye, do I stand
    I hold for He who long ago sacrificed for man
    I will yield no ground, I shall take no step back
    In His name and for His will, I will never surrender."

Ma'at finished her prayer just as the vox in her room clicked on, outlining who exactly had brought her here and how. While being torn across the Warp from her homeworld was definitely cause for alarm, even more so to a planet that was apparently run by witches, but there wasn't much she could do about it now. She was here, and one Sororitas against an entire planetary government would only end poorly. The Emperor's Light could do much, but she who relied on it too much quickly found themselves without it when they needed it most. She would treat it as an opportunity instead. The hab she'd awoken in was curiously non-standard, one might even call it quaint. Looking outside, she saw a cityscape that was notably absent of the standard Imperial adornment. She'd heard tell of worlds such as these, untouched by the Emperor's grace, passed over for one reason or another in the Great Crusade. Perhaps this was why she was sent here? Was it her duty to bring this planet into His Light?

Well, if that was the case, she'd best be about it. Rising from her kneeling position on the rug in her room, Ma'at set about the lengthy process of donning her power armor. It was a complex process, especially with no novitiates to aid her, but it wasn't the first time, and soon she was clad in the gleaming silver plate and vibrant turquoise robes of her order, her plasma pistol holstered at her side, and her warscythe strapped to her armor's power generator, its fractal-edged blade throwing alien shadows on the wall. She exited the hab carefully, checking to make sure there wasn't anybody about to take her head off. They claimed they'd brought her here to aid them, but she well knew that those who treated with the Ruinous powers weren't to be trusted. Satisfied no cultist was about to jump her, she continued down the hall, her footsteps clanking heavily against the floor.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nobara [ 001 ]

Postby twodee » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:59 am

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 — jujutsu kaisen
    female ⯎ 16 years old ⯎ tags;; ma'at
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The first thing Nobara noticed upon waking up was that she's no longer in her dorm room at Jujutsu High. Nor was she in Itadori's, which was technically the last place she recalled being in; her, Fushiguro, and Itadori had all squeezed their way onto Itadori's twin sized mattress for a late night round of movies and snacks. Usually they made it back to their individual dorms after with no trouble, but it wasn't unheard of for the three of them to crash mid-movie marathon — Nobara forcibly taking up most of the mattress on her own, the boys being forced to uncomfortably contort themselves to fit onto the bed or to just give in and take the floor. However, even without opening her eyes, Nobara knew she wasn't in either of those rooms and the most telling sign was how comfortable the bed was compared to her own.

Once the realization sunk in Nobara sat bolt upright, eyes flashing open as she quickly took in her new surroundings. Clearly she was nowhere on Jujutsu Tech's campus, but before she could really even question where exactly she was a voice rang out on the assumed-to-be P.A system. Gritting her teeth, she slides out of the bed and finds her blazer, as well as her toolbelt, hung up. "What creeps." She mutters to herself as she pulls both items on. She had never even heard of a place called Flodan, yet she was expected to help save it? After adjusting her uniform, she stalked over to the window and threw the curtains open to expose the view of the city. It was quite dilapidated and appeared like nothing else she'd seen before. "Ugh!" She didn't inspect the view too much before she decided to just exit the room. A sudden job like this, of this caliber, felt more fitting for someone like Gojo rather than her. Not because she doubted her own abilities, but rather Gojo could handle the situation within no time at all if he felt like it. If being the biggest variable there.

As she left the room and began her journey through the hall, she carefully pulled a couple nails and her hammer out of her toolbelt. If she's going to be exploring a new place she refused to do so with her guard down, so she pinched the two nails between her fingers in one hand and tightly grasped her hammer in the other. Nothing seemed too far out of the ordinary right away, but Nobara knew that didn't mean anything. After all, this whole thing sounded like it could be some overdramatic scheme plotted by a curse user. Plenty of sorcerers had a passion and flair for the dramatics, evil or not. The unfamiliar voice never clarified what the "monsters" were, it truly could just be some particularly difficult curses. She didn't sense any residuals of cursed energy from a sorcerer, but she also knew someone powerful enough could conceal their residuals at will.

She didn't make it too far in her journey through the hall before she came upon someone else. A person in a hulking set of armor with strangely... foreign looking weapons. They gave off a clearly dangerous vibe, but Nobara wasn't sure if there was any hostility that came with it. Keeping her distance, she called out to the armored person. "Hey," her eyes narrowed. "..You from around here?" She kept up a defensive position, though she only planned to attack if provoked. She was confident, but not to the point of point of picking unbalanced fights — at least when they weren't balanced in her favor.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:10 am

Titan Tasorin yawns as he rubs his head slightly since he might have drank one too many tankards of Wyvern Amber Ale last night while he and his team was celebrating taking down a Rajang that had gotten dangerously close to the outskirts of Kamura village so him and his team had been sent out by Elder Fugen to hunt and slay the monster in question.

A few minutes pass by before Titan can be bothered to open his eyes but when he finally does he is meet with Shadow the Palico starring back at him.

Shadow says to Titan "I'm glad meowster is awake now because I was worried about you."

Titan pats Shadow's head and says "Thank you for your concern Shadow but I'm fine tho." he then sits up and gets out of bed but as he looks around the room he quickly figures out that this isn't the house in Kamura village that Elder Fugen allowed his team to take residence in,he does does hear the reason why he was brought here but he does question the magic part since in his world magic doesn't exist anyway he does wonder if the rest of his team got brought here as well since he didn't want them to be left behind without him to lead them.

Titan then quickly looks around the room for his gear and finds his belongings near by and puts them back on as well as picking up his Great Sword and returning it to it's rightful place on the back of his armour.

Titan then turns back to Shadow and helps him off the bed and says to him "What do you say we go outside this room and wait to see if the others show up since I'm worried about them."

Shadow says back to Titan "Okay then meowster you can lead the way."

Titan walks over to the door of the room he is in and opens it and walks outside and stands nearby the door of the room his was in and leans against the wall holding his Great Sword idle in his hand while Shadow stood by his side,But Titan keeps his guard up just to be on the safe side tho.
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me