What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:58 pm

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {suneater} ||
════════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
the street was awfully quiet just for a weekday or

was it the weekend? she couldn't really tell- she hadn't checked her phone of the date- or the calander on her way out. but all in all- but then again, she did recall the conversation from the night before between her and her brother. something about him being gone for a couple of days for a mission. although he didn't really give her much details- which was a good thing- but was this the place that the mission was going to take place? her eyes casted down as she slowed down, shoving her laptop in her bag and fastening it. she should get out of here before she gets involved in whatever pericles' mission was.

averill looked up after successfully closing her bag, only to stop in her tracks when a hero- which if she was correct, was suneater, stood in front of her, and was told to turn around- for her own safety. as he was explaining that, she took a quick side-step, her heart racing as she now realized that yes, this was the place that she shouldn't be in. averill took one nervous step back, "oh yes..." she mumbled, now avoiding eye contact with suneater.
"I'm sorry-"
there now she can go- "-is there another way around?" this girl. she could've walked away, but honestly she blanked and then proceeded to ask a question that had an obvious answer. averill looked up at suneater and took a step back- quite a couple actually. she wasn't leaving til her question was answered- although she probably go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {group + others} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
nemoa moved forth, trying his
xxxxx
best to keep the pace up- along with his balance. he didn't have enough time to strategize as battles can become pretty unpredictiable pretty fast- which in this case, it did.

why magma of all quirks?, he thought crossly, taking a glance at the new contender stepped up into the ring. protecting overhaul mayhaps? or was it the girl? honestly he didn't know at this point and didn't really want to get into it, instead he looked over and spotted that an ice wall was created in order to block the flow of magma, honestly quite stupid but it helps prevent the magma flow- besides if the ice was melting- wouldn't that mean that the water between the two would harden the magma? or was he thinking of something else? it would be pretty safe to keep layering the ice over and over until it was somewhat contained- okay, not eniterly stupid just simple chemistry. its like a game of rock-paper-scissors. honestly, he wasn't going to go into depth with that. too much confusion that he didn't need- and well nobody needs.

nemona shoved the chemistry lesson into the back of his head before continuing on, trying to find a place to take cover from the lava. no need to explain the third degree+ burns to averill...

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {who?} ||
═════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he leaned back in the rollar
chair that...had broken. so everytime someone has leaned into the chair- the actual chair would lean back. lean too far back and-

snap

he crashed onto the ground, hissing in pain as he had ran his elbow into the flooring of his 'room'. honestly it wouldn't hurt to put carpet or something other than concrete here. but budgting. he gets it. being a 'villian didn't pay very well and neither should a hero. but then again, that was his opinion. he had the chance but he blew it....he wasn't too salty about it- especially now that he needs to actually get up and get a move on. at least falling out of the chair was a nice wake-up call that he needed. even the snakes agreed, each bobbing their heads up and down spreading their maws to 'smile'. pretty sure that they were laughing.

the man huffed before getting up, quickly collecting himself and his things before stepping out of the league's base. instead of standing there, he traveled down a pathway that led him out into the streets. with his glasses on and a new gauze pad on his elbow, he pulled out his phone and scrolled through texts and notes, trying to figure out what needed to be done.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:00 am

Eijiro Kirishima|18|3rd year|Hero Name:Red Riot|Single|Mood:Focused|Quirk:Hardening|Tags:Christine,Noboru, Amajiki, Averill
Hearing his hero name being called by Sunless, Red Riot hurried to the side of the hero named Eternity Flame. As she asked him if he was ready, the red head nodded and pounded his fist together, "You bet! Let's get these civilians outta here." He pointed his thumb at his self, "And don't worry Eternity..If you need a shield from anything, I got you!" He chuckled trying to reassure his comrade that she wasn't doing this alone, so no need to be super nervous. Once Sunless directed them the direction the two needed to go, Red Riot headed off. The street the fight was taking place on seemed pretty empty as it is. So pretty lucky they didn't have to evacuate too many people. Red Riot looked to Eternity Flame, " Hey once you wrap up come to the next street over! I'm gonna start heading that way!" He gave a thumbs up as he started to head for the next street over. As rounding the corner he seen two people talking. One on top of a roof and another below on the ground. He hurried putting a little speed in his step and as getting closer, he seen it was Suneater and a citizen who may lived nearby. "SUNEATER! Hey buddy! Wasn't expecting you to be on this mission too!" Red Riot finally reached the two and caught his breath. He then looked to the girl that Suneater had stopped from proceeding. "Sorry Ms, but you can't really come this way right now. We heroes are dealing with some villains and need all civilians to evacuate from this area."
+++
Tomiko Inui|18|3rd year|Hero Name:Fenhoko|Mood:Shocked|Single|Quirk:Fennec-Hound|Tags: Everyone
Fenhoko froze slightly after she had landed just out of range of the magma rain, to be grabbed and jetted to a safer position. She had heard Leapard's shout for her to wait as she still gripped her collar. Even after relaying the message to Shoto. She rose her eyes to look at her comrade in front of her. Then she herself realized she was holding onto the collar tightly. Letting it go she looked away for a second, "Sorry Leapard, I almost put the mission into jeopardy. I just wanted to knock this Quake dude out before he cause more damage than he already has. Or worst kill one of us with that quirk of his."
+++
Lotus Hayami|19|3rd year|Hero Name:Wisp|Mood:Calm|Single|Quirk:Phase|Tags: Everyone{but mostly focused toward Fumihito}
As following Sunless to back up the others, Wisp looked and seen how ready everyone was for this. He himself wasn't feeling any way bout this situation. But if he could help his comrades then he would give his everything to protect them. His eyes caught Fumihito just in the back behind everyone. 'Seems like he's ready to turn and leave the battlefield.', he thought as he watched Fumi's hands Richard and Lewis move the timid boy forward. He waited till they were some what in range and Wisp moved in front of him walking backwards, "Hey Fumihito, seems nerves are getting the best of you. Don't forget you have everyone here to back you up." Wisp shot a look to Fumi's sister dealing with Fenhoko, "And I wouldn't worry to much about your sister, heh seems she has a power house to protect her once she gets over her fear of letting everyone down." Wisp then returned his gaze back to Fumi, "And you got me, okay? If you feel endangered just call for me." He phased through Bakugo smiling and turned around to walk forward leaving Fumihito with his thoughts.
+++
Quake|32|Shie Hassaikai Co-Lead|Quirk: Magma|Mood: Angry|Tag:Everyone
Seeing the heroes dodge his attack, only got him more angrier. He seen a couple of the heroes move to a different position but he couldn't focus on them as he seen more of these d*mn heroes swarm to fight his brother. His irritation and anger was coming to a boil. He needed these heroes out of here. Landing back on the ground, he slammed his hands to the ground making it crack from the magma his sent coursing through the ground. The magma broke the ground erupting here and there as it sped towards the group of heroes in front of him. He knew his brother would be fine as he watched him jump away as the magma had now rushed and blanketed the area.
+++
Kai Chisaki-Overhaul|30|Shie Hassaikai Leader|Quirk:Overhaul|Mood:Irritated
Snapping a glare at his brother as he jumped into the air out of the way of the magma that now lays below and in front of the heroes, Overhaul landed next to Quake. He questioned him quickly where was Faun and his brother told him where she was. Overhaul sighed but removed his other glove. "Well now heroes, your gonna tell me why your here of all places." He slammed his hand on the ground once again sending spikes in the direction of the heroes there. Some even sped towards the heroes named Leapard and Fenhoko he had heard them being called. He didn't care who got skewered.
+++
Faun Chisaki|12|Shie Hassaikai Heiress|Mood:Upset|Quirk:Nerium|Tag:Kuroiro
Hearing the crashing sounds outside the door, she thought her Uncle and her friend Bakugo were fighting. She didn't want that to happen. She had to get out and make them stop. She quickly cut on the light that hung in the basement stairwell. Seeing the security lock she put in the code she had seen her dad put in many times when he thought she wasn't looking. "Access Denied." the automated voice reclaimed. Faun put it in again thinking she mistyped it. "Access Denied." The little girl banged on the basement door, "Uncle! Please let me out! I'm sorry I called my friend, I won't do it again!" She continued to hit the door, "Please, don't fight my friend! Let me out!"

{If I missed a interaction with anyone, I am sorry.}
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:46 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Noburo, Kirishima, random civiliar

She looked at the red-haired boy going to the other side when she run to take the other side of the street. She saw there some movements of some kids watching the thing going on there "sorry kids, I know you're curious to see this, but it's dangerous in here...you better go to a safe place" she said to the kids, giving them a sweet smile. Those kids still objected and wanted to stay and watch, but she knew that that could be too dangerous and they could only be in a way. She sighed in relief when an older woman come to the kids asking them to come with her and left the scene to a safer place. She looked around for anyone who was coming too close or those who were trying to get out of the way of the fight, there were still those neighbor houses, which had people living there.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburo, others

She nervously looked at Noboru when he called for her and a few others to join him to cover the squad group. Only now she realized that this was serious and she or anyone could get badly hurt or maybe even die. She was not even sure about her quirk anymore 'will I be any help to anyone?' she thought to herself, clenching her hands into fists as she looked at the other coming with her 'I had to do this, I am not that weak...' she kept thinking nervously.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Toshika, Tomiko (Shoto, Kuroiro), Shigaraki

He got out of the way as well, taking his distance from the villains and the heroes fighting them. He didn't have much anything to help the fight at all and he needed to stay safe if he wanted to do his job there. He could heal injured if he himself needed some and right now he could only be on their way. He got to the alley further away from the battle, he was nervous, but still thought about things he needed to do to Shigaraki. He took his phone out and typed a text 'I found the Overhaul's hiding place...heroes are there too, I think the girl is inside the building...' he texted, taking a photo of the building. He thought for a moment, wondering if he was doing the right thing, but he did send the text message to Shigaraki and took his phone back to his pocket.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: Toshiko, Tomiko (Orochi, Kuroiro), Overhaul

He jumped the way of the magma, his eyes looked to the streets 'this is pretty bad' he thought to himself, maybe he could try to do some kind of an ice wall between the magma guy and the streets where the civilians were.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Faun

He sneaked into the building, using the shadows on the walls, floors, and even some furniture. He listened to the somewhat silent house, only the loud voice coming outside of the building echoed there. He stopped still after hearing a voice saying Access denied 'what was that?' he thought trying to listen better to locate the voice. He turned himself out of the shadows when he saw a door in front of him, the voice Access denied was heard again only another side of that door. He was sure the girl they were looking at could be another side of that door "...hoy you there? Do you need help?" he called out.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: Averill, Kirishima

He looked at the girl, opening his mouth to answer her, but was stopped by the student who approved them "...too loud" he murmured to himself. He sighed and got down to the ground "Kirishima huh? well, I am not really on this mission, just looking around for the possible threat..." he responded to him. He turned to the girl "well hear him, he answered your question, there is something bad going on there... it is not safe for a civilian to be right now" he said silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:49 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Everyone (specifically Tomiko and Overhaul)

Good, they had landed safely out of range from the magma attack. And as soon as they had a breather, Fenhoko released the grip on her collar. Toshika breathed out a quiet sigh of relief. "Trust me, I wanna kick them in the face so hard, they go flying. But we were send here to do a certain job and we work best if we keep to that job. The other heroes are keeping them busy. Valtablack is inside and I wouldn't be surprised if he found her already. We need to go in after him, help him and get as much information as we can. Let's do the best we can, and trust the others to do the rest."

And pray Fumi doesn't get injured in the process. She didn't say it out loud. Now was not the time to worry.

Her eyes widened as the spikes shot towards them. She just barely dodged, but not enough, as one spike nicked her hand. Toshika gritted her teeth. There was no time to worry about it, she'd cover the hole in her glove with something later. They had to get out of here, now. She stretched her hand out to Fenhoko again.

"Let's do this together!"

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Everyone

As Hayami, no, Wisp moved in front of him, Fumihito was briefly startled. Shaken from his own thoughts. But then Wisp started to give him a small peptalk. About how everyone was there to back him up. He would have to back them up too. About how he wouldn't have to be worried about his sister, who was with a powerhouse of her own. He trusted Toshi, he did, and Fenhoko was capable, once not weightened down by fear of letting everyone down. Like how he felt. And how he could call for him if he ever felt endangered. Wasn't it the point of heroes to keep people out of danger rather than be endangered?

Before he got react, Wisp phased through Bakugo and left him to think as Richard and Lewis continued to run and jump. He watched everyone, faces full of determination and willpower. The desire to help. Their dreams of becoming great heroes. It wasn't his dream. Never was.

But... it was Toshi's dream. And likely Wisp's as well.

He leaned forward, balling his fists, closing his eyes shut and then opening them, breathing a deep sigh, pushing the fear down his throat.

Maybe it wasn't his dream. But maybe he could support theirs.

Richard and Lewis paused for a second, arms bending with the force and tension of a clicking gun. They stretched. And he was in the air, launched forward, aiming towards the battlefield.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:07 pm

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {suneater; krir;} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
seeing that her request wasn't being paid much

attention to, she decided that she wasn't going to go the place that she wanted to go to in the first place. she was about to speak...until another hero decided to join, a bit surprised to see that suneater was on the same mission that he was. does that mean that they were also working with her brother? deciding not to go through that 'plan', she shook her head, only to pause when the red-haired hero- whose name that she leared as kirishima, decided to repeat what suneater basically had told her beforehand- with the latter saying something afterwards, sitting on the ground. she blinked. what an odd duo. averill looked at the two before taking a step back, slowly nodding, "right, I...I'll go another day then. thank you." she mumbled, itching her hair for a second before turning around and heading back the way that she came from. although, she couldn't help but look over her shoulder, first at the heros and then over towards where the battle was supposedly taking place.

don't worry, she wasn't going to plan anything stupid. honestly she did not want to get yelled at by her brother- or well it was more of a very stern lecture...and possibly spoilers to the new episode that they were waiting to watch. something that she didn't want to hear. averill sighed softly before turning her head back around and picking up her pace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {shoto, quake; others} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he ultimentaly decided

to float to the top of the spikes. why? he thought it would be more easier to navigate...and besides it would be helpful if one of them were knocked out right about now. more-so quake. why? it seemed that he was trying to protect overhaul by trying to drown them in magma. talk about a watery grave- or well...magma grave. that didn't sound very nice.

once he was perched on one of the spikes...or well more-so he held on to his scarf that was wrapped around the said spike- he took a look towards the icewalls. maybe shoto can do even more. nemona thought for a moment, how would he be able to convey the kid?...well there was one way. he grimiaced as he felt a shift below him and looked down, staring down at the ground, seeing the magma flow just beneath the surface. just great. he couldn't drop down to secure his place- even though that was already a death trap waiting to happen. he looked up and thought about balancing on the top of the spikes. it wouldn't be the best idea, but as long as he can disable his quirk to where he'll be able to talk- then that would be fine. sighing, nemona decided to hold on tight before focusing on to disable his quirk, quickly pressing the button on his headpiece to hopefully communicate to someone.

"i'm going to be as quick as i can so don't question anything," he started out with, cringing slightly as he started to slowly slip on the spike. maybe he should invest into some armored cleats. "i'm not entierly sure who's focus is on who but we need some on quake so we don't end up drowning in lava- and we can get to overhaul quicker and easier."/color] he grumbled as he slipped even further, tightening his grip onto the scarf. just don't look down. he can manage that. [color=#000080]"shoto, i need you to create an icewall around quake as best as you can please then maybe we can get to overhaul then." nemona requested. he wasn't sure how it was going to play out, but he wasn't going to try and figure it out...besides the ground seemed to be getting closer...and closer...and closer- until he floated back up into the air after enabling his own quirk again, latching onto a spike and making his way towards quake.

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {who?} ||
═════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he leaned back in the rollar
chair that...had broken. so everytime someone has leaned into the chair- the actual chair would lean back. lean too far back and-

snap

he crashed onto the ground, hissing in pain as he had ran his elbow into the flooring of his 'room'. honestly it wouldn't hurt to put carpet or something other than concrete here. but budgting. he gets it. being a 'villian didn't pay very well and neither should a hero. but then again, that was his opinion. he had the chance but he blew it....he wasn't too salty about it- especially now that he needs to actually get up and get a move on. at least falling out of the chair was a nice wake-up call that he needed. even the snakes agreed, each bobbing their heads up and down spreading their maws to 'smile'. pretty sure that they were laughing.

the man huffed before getting up, quickly collecting himself and his things before stepping out of the league's base. instead of standing there, he traveled down a pathway that led him out into the streets. with his glasses on and a new gauze pad on his elbow, he pulled out his phone and scrolled through texts and notes, trying to figure out what needed to be done.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:12 am

Eijiro Kirishima|18|3rd year|Single|Hero Name:Red Riot|Mood: Focused|Quirk:Hardening|Tags:Amajiki,Averill,Christine
Red Riot smiles as watching Averill turn to leave, heading the way she came from. He mentally made a check in his mind that another citizen was safe from danger. Though he did wonder why she would be over here unless she was running a errand and the place she needed to get to was closer through here. He pushed the random thought away and looked to his friend Suneater, "Oh so you wasn't deployed to the mission I'm on? Huh, I guess your patrols just happened to cross paths with our mission route." He looked around and seen that a few more other heroes had been deployed to help with the evacuation. Before saying goodbye to Suneater, Red Riot smiled his sharp toothy grin, "Once this mission is over, Imma stop by the Fatgum agency to say hi. Haven't been by there in a while. Be nice to see Fatgum after all this time." He spotted another group of kids running toward the noise of the battle. He quickly said bye and hopped to chase the kids and to return back to Eternity Flame to help her finish the evacuation of any stragglers on the street.
+++
Tomiko Inui|18|3rd year|Single|Hero Name:Fenhoko|Mood:???|Quirk:Fennec-Hound|Tags:Everyone{mostly focused to Toshika}
Seeing the spikes head to them both, Fenhoko had split away from Leapard by jumping back. But as she did, a spike had caught her ankle making her fall. This was bad because more spikes soon followed. As getting up, Fenhoko barely dodged the spikes that grazed by her face. But by doing so, there was a loud audible snap. Time seemed to freeze for Fenhoko as she looked up to see Leapard's hand stretched to her. Her collar. She watched the support item fly in front of her and land in the magma. Fenhoko felt panic swell inside of her, but it quickly turned to rage as her eyes fell upon Overhaul and Quake. Smacking away the hand held out to her, Fenhoko roared as she started to shift to her true form. A bipedal Fennec-Hound. The form she was in her half human-half Fennec Hound was only stabilized cause of the specialized collar. If it is ever broken she shifts into her true form. A beast with unbridled rage and strength that took Eraser, All Might and Fatgum to hold back. You think with Eraser it would be easy, but since Fennec-Hound being her true form, He wasn't able to turn her back to her half-human form. Only able to sap some of her strength and even then she was still hard to handle. But today there was no Eraser or All Might or Fatgum. Still on the ground hunched over in her beastial form, Fenhoko's ears flicked toward Leapard's direction. But then she leaped from the ground and spiraled toward Overhaul. Her senses all screamed he was the most dangerous and to eliminate him. But before she could even touch him, she felt a hard kick to her face. Quake had landed a heavy hitter that sent her flying and landing near the edge of the magma. Getting back to her feet to launch another attack, Quake surrounded her with his magma ready to melt her.
+++
Quake|32|Shie Hassaikai Co-Lead|Quirk: Magma|Mood: Angry|Tag:Everyone
"You dumb freaking mutt, how dare you try and touch my little brother!" He closed the magma closer around Fenhoko and heard her yelp as the magma had started to burn away at her feet. Quake manically laughed, but seen the hero called 'Shoto' looking to make a move. He cackled, "If you even think about doing anything, your little friend here dies." He clenched his hand closed more and Fenhoko's screams ranged across the battlefield.
+++
Kai Chisaki-Overhaul|30|Shie Hassaikai Leader|Quirk:Overhaul|Mood:Calm|Tag:Everyone
Spotting the hero, Nemona, Overhaul overheard his communications and his demeanor rendered back to calm so he could think quicker and more precise. These heroes were all to focused on his brother. Good, he thought as he quickly turned on his heels and walked for the house. He could get in and grab the rest of his paralyzing serum from the basement and grab Faun too. He didn't want to leave his brother behind but he figured he would serve as a distraction long enough for him and Faun to escape with the serum.
+++
Akihiko Noboru|22|Hero Association Agent|Hero Name:Sunless|Interested In:Orochi|Mood:???|Quirk:Half-Dark,Half-Light|Tags:Everyone
Seeing the chaos and destruction happening around him, Sunless brought both parts of his together and shot it through the magma. He moved his hands away from each other clearing a path wide enough for him and others to safely cross through the magma field. Suddenly Fenhoko's screams made his eyes snap in her direction. He seen nothing but magma enclosing around her. He needed Quake to be interrupted! He looked around at the students, some of them would be able to reach Quake and Fenhoko much quicker than he ever could. He shouted a new order over coms, "All heroes outside put a stop to Quake and save your comrade!" He hoped hero students, Dynamite, Wisp, Ninetails, Fumihito and everyone else outside heard the transmission. He looked around as he could use help disrupting the flow of magma around and couldn't spot Scarface anywhere. Till he seen the nurse return to the field after putting something away in his pocket. Sunless wondered what he had been up too.
+++
Faun Chisaki|12|Shie Hassaikai Heiress|Mood:Upset|Quirk:Nerium|Tag:Kuroiro
Faun stopped banging at the door once she heard a voice call out to her. She didn't recognize the voice, but she answered anyway, "Y-Yes! I could use some help!" She called out to the mysterious person on the other side of the door. "My Uncle put me in here and now I think he's fighting my friend Bakugo! I need to stop it! Please try and get me out of here!"
+++
Tomura Shigaraki|24|LOV Leader|Single|Villain Name:Shigaraki|Mood:???|Quirk:Decay|Tag:Orochimaru, Dabi, Wolfgang
As sitting in his room at his computer, Shigaraki received a text to the villain chat room he created on a private site inaccessible to heroes. Opening it he read that Orochimaru had found the target child they wanted to kidnap themselves. He grinned and got up going to the bar where Kurogiri, Toga and the others were hanging out. "Kurogiri.." his voice came out raspy and scratchy. "That spy of ours has found the target we need. Let's go." Kurogiri responds to his command and looks at the tracker device that Shigaraki held up. It showed Orochimaru's exact coordinates and what place in that region he was at. This made things easier for Kurogiri to teleport. Before going though, Shigaraki halted his hazey friend, "First let's pick up Dabi and my partner, Sinclair."
+++
Dabi|26|LOV Elite|Single|Villain Name:Dabi|Mood:Annoyed|Quirk:Cremation|Tag:Wolfgang
Carrying a bag of food that contained mostly sweets, junk and quick ramen, Dabi walked slowly back toward the hideout. For the LOV having enough funds to pay off dirty cops, you think they would spend a bit more to buy actual food. But no they rather stick with junk. Dabi rolled his eyes as he was annoyed for getting left with this errand since Toga didn't feel like it. No way was he gonna be able to say anything anyways cause her love sick pup Twice would defend her reasoning. So he just took the loss and done the errand. As turning a corner he bumped into someone. "Watch it.." he hissed. As he brung his hand up to tug the hood slipping on his head, he seen snake heads bob back and forth from the impact. Dabi pushed his hood back, "Oh it's you." his expression was nothing but one of someone not wanting to be out here. See Dabi could have became co-leader back then if he wanted the spot, but honestly with his own agenda on his mind, he had refused Shigaraki. Besides he still didn't like Shigaraki much after all this time. He more of just a tolerance at this point. Dabi looked at the alleyway that his boss just came from and wandered why he had been there.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:30 pm

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
the girl made her way back down the street and back home.

she wasn't really fond of the idea of going back home but you know- she had to. she didn't have a choice. granted, she could travel to a different district, but why spend the money for the trouble... maybe she can find a nearby place that is a good distance away from the battle?...no...she might as well go on home, maybe she can find something to work on- or catch up on another show...or binge watch a show that she had already watched- well maybe she can go do that...but she needed to get a few things at the store if she was going to do that... hm. hopefully the store was pretty far from the battle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {shoto, quake; others} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he watched as the battle waged

on and overhaul fleeing towards the house. he would go persue if his focus wasn't on quake... the hero hopped on to another spike to get a little closer, freezing when he saw a fennec...hound? he wasn't quite caught up on everyone's quirks other than a few- with ones being seeminly obvious. he turned his head to the side when he heared a new voice coming from the communicatior about quake and the fellow comrade that was down. nemona stared down at the ground, not sure how he can help since quake's threat was pretty clear- but then again, does the villian know that he was up here? could he get the drop on him while he's focused on shoto? nemona thought about it before deciding moving a bit closer, getting a star ready so he could throw it down there by the time that he drops down. sneaky.

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {dabi + shigaraki ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
there wasn't really any new

notifcations- other than a few of his woodcarvings sold, which was great. more money for his group and more money for the league. it's a win-win. although- he should probably not bring any more in....he could aways get a new chair... nah. there's a really nice folding that was left in the alleyway. he should probably grab that before someone else does. who knows how long that would be there...and if it's not there by the time he gets back, he could always steal one of the bar chairs in the main room of the league. that shouldn't be a problem, right?

medusa let out a yawn, but it was soon cut off when someone bumped into him and gave him a stern talking to. he threw a glare at the ignorant fool that bumped into hi- "oh it's you," he said, nearly at the same time as dabi did. the snakes on his head raised and bobbed up and down in a state of shock and confusion, but they recovered quickly, staring at dabi before slightly shifting over towards him. medusa didn't mind but hey, it's whatever. he went to go say something, but seeing him turn his hea dand stare into the alleyway, he couldn't help himself just to do the same. "oh shigaraki." and kurogiri, but he didn't really acknowledge him. he didn't have a reason behind it. he just didn't. "i'm going to take a wild guess that we are needed? how helpful it is that dabi and i ran into each other." it was good so they didn't have to hunt one of them down...luckily. he let out a sigh before looking away, shoving his phone in his pocket, "don't bother explaining, let's go on ahead,"
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:28 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Everyone, Overhaul

...Shoot.

That was the one thing Toshika could think before Fenhoko slapped the outstretched hand away and roared, transforming into a canine like form that was filled with little but pure rage. The only good that came from it is that she decided to attack Overhaul instead. Only to get kicked away by Quake and surrounded by magma. To her own relief, that was thankfully when the back up showed to the battlefield, her brother making an uncharactistic dramatic entrance as he almost flew the the battlefield. Toshika grinned briefly at him, before shaking her head and getting back on track.

Going in with Fenhoko now was impossible. There was no way she could restrain such a beast to take her on her shoulders, much less use her hearing. She had to abandon plan A. Her eyes flickered to the house. Fenhoko was no longer an option, but Valtablack was still in there. She'd just have to provide him back up. She turned, but at that moment she spotted Overhaul slipped away from the fight to head towards the house.

Oh no you don't!

Focusing her gaze upon a spot just inches away from him, Toshika leaped, swinging her leg back with the plan to intercept his escape with a classic leap-fulled kick.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Everyone

Don't panick, don't panick, don't panick.

He was very close to it, but swallowed his fear away as he landed with his own hands and feet on one of the spikes. He nodded at Nemona's suggestion, Richard and Lewis shooting out to grab Fenhoko by the shoulders to hopefully drag her away before the magma would kill her.

Just focus on supporting everyone, just focus on helping them, you can do this, just think of it as training. It would defintely be the most intense training he ever had.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Kirishima, random civiliar

She helped some people get out of the way of the battle, his eyes turned to the streets behind her when she saw the Red riot coming back toward her "done on your side? I think I have evacuated anyone on this side of the streets" she said to the boy before looked around the somewhat empty streets.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburo, others

She nervously looked at Noboru when he called for her and a few others to join him to cover the squad group. Only now she realized that this was serious and she or anyone could get badly hurt or maybe even die. She was not even sure about her quirk anymore 'will I be any help to anyone?' she thought to herself, clenching her hands into fists as she looked at the other coming with her 'I had to do this, I am not that weak...' she kept thinking nervously.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Toshika, Tomiko (Shoto, Kuroiro), Shigaraki

He walked out of the alley, his eyes turning to meet the white-haired male who was coming with some of the students. He gave him an embarrassed smile back, wondering if he saw something. He was nervous but tried to hide it, he thought about how well the thing becomes his part when those other villains appear here, will any of them approve of him, which could be not a good thing to happen as it could tell the students and anyone that he was the one to tell the location of the Overhaul's place.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: Toshiko, Tomiko (Orochi, Kuroiro), Overhaul

He jumped the way of the magma, his eyes looked to the streets 'this is pretty bad' he thought to himself, maybe he could try to do some kind of an ice wall between the magma guy and the streets where the civilians were.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Faun

He was silent for a moment 'a Bakugo? she knows him?' he thought to himself "alright, hmm well I can look for a key or something to get you out there" he responded his eyes looking at the dark room, for the key or anything, but he did know too that probably Overhaul could be that stupid to leave the key anywhere near the locked room. Sadly his quirk could be meaningless to opening locks, he could need to think and do it with his own hands. He was looking for something to pry the lock open when he thought about his quirk, maybe if there was something dark in the locked room maybe he could carry the girl out of there using his shadows. He was never done that actually.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: Averill, Kirishima

He looked at Kirishima giving the red-haired boy a smile "yeah, I was actually investigating the Overhaul's powerful kid I've heard about" he responded to him with a sight "though I am not really got any orders more than that, sorry, so I am kind of out of this mission of yours, of course, if this goes out of a hand then even I need to do my part on it" he said. He watched the girl walk away to the chaos waiting for a few blocks away from them, he turned back at Red riot "well then I am not going to waste your time any longer...it seems you do have the things in control for now anyway" he said to him. He nodded to the boy as he left to continue his good work.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:13 am

Susumu Imomushi

Quirk: Alchemy Scales| Male | 19 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Open/everyone

Susumu stood near the back, watching the fight. He knew he had to act any second, both to help his fellow classmates but also to avoid raising any suspicion. He came to UA with a purpose, a goal... one that shouldn't be twarted.

Plus, his classmates were actually in danger. Especially the raging fennec-hound, surrounded by magma (lava, it should be; he thought to himself) though it seemed that another third-year was try to help her by way of trying to grab her shoulder, likely to either throw her out of harm's way, or at the villain. Probably the latter. Yes, he had been having his eye on the boy. So shy, so insecure, and yet, now trying to be couragous enough to help his friends. How beautiful.

Of course, there was also Shoto, jumping away. The difference between the way he was during his first year and now wasn't obvious, but still there. And Ninetails, another one with insecurities, who he hoped to see grow. He didn't know much about Nemona, but that made him all the more curious.

He was rather sad to see Overhaul leave though. His quirk was absolutely beautiful. Similar to his, but with so much more potential. The quirk he wished he had. Much more interesting than this magma guy. He debated on whether to follow him, join the fight, or get closer to UA's nurse, who seemed to be curiously disappearing into an alleyway.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me