EMPATHY [SciFi Multifandom RP] (Open+Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

EMPATHY [SciFi Multifandom RP] (Open+Accepting)

Postby Alcidesune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:39 pm

ImageImage
    [A Sci-Fi multi-fandom rp inspired by “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets” and "Mass Effect" with art from the Valerian artbook.]

Long ago in a timeline very different from our own Earth waged a war. Their foe and what they fought over are unimportant and forgotten, but the war’s impact remains: in the final throes of battle a weapon of mass destruction was launched, creating a kugelblitz – a blackhole formed from energy – where the moon once was. Earth was drawn into the black hole and emerged on the other side in an empty micro-reality. Much of humanity was lost in those early days as the sunless Earth rapidly cooled. Those who remained banded together in cities heated by nuclear power and began building a solution: a habitable space station.

Fast forward several hundred years. Those aboard the station Empathy, while never able to fix Earth, had discovered a means of communicating with and retrieving things from other realities. With the help of other worlds they were able to expand and become a veritable inter-dimensional trade hub, housing the representatives of hundreds of species and nations from other worlds to secure their foothold.

That is where you come in: Empathy has a vested interest in bringing in both workers and ambassadors. You were contacted for one such job offer by a representative and have since been brought aboard the station. While room and board are provided by your job, life on the station isn’t quite as easy as you would’ve thought: tension between species and cultures is always a given; politics remains as cutthroat as one would expect; and smuggling goods and creatures both mundane and dangerous is a problem that’s haunted Empathy since it’s inception.

How will you fare on the station?

Last edited by Alcidesune on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alcidesune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby Alcidesune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:05 pm

I. This is a Sci-Fi roleplay, so only characters from Sci-Fi settings will be accepted. That being said, I’m not going to try and enforce a hard rule on what is/isn’t Sci-Fi. If you’re uncertain just ask.
    II. While it’s preferable if you play an OC, canon characters are still allowed.
    III. As characters are here for jobs so please have them be adults for their species – no child labor here.
    IV. No romancing your own characters.
    V. Please try to give a few lines per character. We don’t need a novel every post, but posts that are too short are difficult to work with.
    VI. Disable your signature in the rp thread
    VII. Character forms and OOC chat belong in the discussion thread
Last edited by Alcidesune on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alcidesune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTERS

Postby Alcidesune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:17 pm

name | species | gender/pronouns | roleplayer | form
    Phaedrux | Pyronite | Male (He/Him) | Alcidesune | Form
    Andrath-Coullad-Arios | Andalite | Male (He/Him) | Alcidesune | Form
    Van | Kepler Feloid | Male (He/Him) | Zitface | Form
    Ganymede | Gargoyle | Male (He/Him) | Zitface | Form
    Kanohi | Elf | Female (She/Her) | InfectedHau | Form
    Elektra | Conductoid | Female (She/Her) | rosechevron | Form
Last edited by Alcidesune on Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Alcidesune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Misc/Opening

Postby Alcidesune » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:07 am

[Any news, recaps, or other important stuff will also go here]
    Taken ambassadors:
    - Pyronite

Last bumped by Alcidesune on Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:07 am.
Alcidesune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me