One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Really, Dellinger figured it could have been a whole lot worse for him. He was a hybrid, a cross between a fighting fish fishman, and an ordinary human. Horns and fin aside, he looked every bit a normal human. The strength in his muscles, and his swimming capabilities, they didn’t lie though. Nor did the hunting instinct. His species of fish ancestor was a vicious one. A known hunter, and one that preyed on anything that moved, sealife or not. He figured the vicious streak couldn’t have been trained out of him even if they had wanted to. Giolla had encouraged it though. Had always told him to be himself, and to always be his best self, even if she was rough with him during his younger days. He was lucky she had found him and taken him in at all, that she had decided that he was hers, for whatever reason.

"Oh I know. The Donquixote Family doesn’t take just anyone into their ranks, after all. I’ve been with them almost since birth. If you don’t pass the basic training at a young age, you’re outed, just like that." He snapped his fingers, a smirk on his face. "Helps us weed out the strong from the weak who would otherwise bring the rest of us down with them. They deemed you strong enough, valuable enough, to keep around. Besides." Dellinger shrugged nonchalantly. "I don’t give my time or attention to weaklings, so I think it’s safe to say you’re good," he announced.

Dellinger stared down at the ground though. This was risky. Was it worth it in the end? If things went south, the Marines may opt just to arrest them along with whatever bountied folks they’d manage to collect by the time they stormed in there. "Fine, I’ll let you in on it then. It’s not all that complicated. First, we're here to scout out territory, capture some pirates and what have you. We'll turn them in to the Marines to collect the bounty money. That’s our in. From there, we launch a direct attack on Marine Headquarters. Get revenge for our family, still trapped behind bars. When we're through with them, the Marines will take a long, long time to recover and be back on their feet. You follow?" He checked. It was less complicated than some plans Doflamingo had once upon a time made for them, but it was still something solid.

Dellinger stuck out his tongue. "Me? Have a dating life? Please, Loke. I don’t care for anyone outside our group. Those peasants can go jump off a cliff for all I care," he huffed. "I never focused on a love life. I'm a fighter, remember? One of our heavy hitters, Diamanté didn’t train me to let my emotions rule me, after all. Besides, we saw each other back in Dressrosa, and since then, I’ve been either in prison or collecting this army. I haven’t exactly had time for such things," he pointed out. "Maybe there'll be time now that we're free though."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:27 pm

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

The gray eyed black haired male

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- will be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

The pretty gray eyes woman

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

The creamy skinned pink and black haired one -playing-

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina, enhanced smelling, enhanced hearing (six miles in forest, ten or so outside)- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy hummed and looked to the other young man. He thought of their time back then, growing up. He smiled fondly as he thought of those times. He knew Giolla had been tough but fair, or he'd figured she'd been being fair. She may have even been holding back a bit. Maybe she wasn't quite so hard on him, though Dellinger wouldn't know the difference. Loke didn't know, he hadn't been raised by her. Still, he knew she'd loved Dellinger. He figured so, anyway, as she'd decided the blonde was hers. That's usually how parents were meant to feel. Even if the child wasn't born from them, they were supposed to love them. Not that every parent was like that...but most were.

He snapped out of his thoughts and memories to look at the other. He nodded to him, saying "I know...I know you're outed if you can't pass. He was glad he'd been able to stay. He blushed a bit at that smirk, sighing then and scolding himself. He shook his head, feeling his cheeks cool. However, Dellinger seemed to praise him then, and he blushed again. He growled at himself, probably sounding very much like a wolf. Not that he knew about his mother being a wolf Mink. He blinked and looked to Dellinger again. He nodded and said "Thank you, for letting me join you and telling me the plan." Of course, he waited until Dellinger finished speaking. Then he told the other these words. He went over it in his head. He then said "I follow."

He then rolled his eyes a bit, though playfully. "I mean...what do I know...you could have found someone in prison." He didn't say Dellinger could have crushed on someone else in their group. "Considering what you just said about them being peasants, though, I guess now. "Yes...I know you're a fighter," he said. He tried not to look hopeful, when Dellinger said maybe there'd be time now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:53 pm

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Giolla was honestly a huge driving point for Dellinger, wanting to one day free his imprisoned comrades. If it meant he could look at his mother again, outside of the shadows Impel Down cast on them, then surely it would be worth all the effort and risk they would put in to it, right? He couldn’t think about it now though. Now there were other things that ought to take up the front of their minds. They could focus on details later.

"Thanks for joining up with us. I trust you to stand by us after all these years." He didn’t trust many people, but Loke had been one of the family, right? Dellinger winked. "Good. Then we're on the same page." Was it particularly ambitious? Oh without a doubt. In fact, although he would never say it aloud, with all these Fishmen relying on him, looking up to him for guidance, he wasn’t even a hundred percent sure this was doable. By god, they were going to give it their best shot though, and they’d deal with whatever the outcome was when it hit them.

Found someone in prison. While the suggestion was reasonable, somehow, it sat funny with Dellinger. Left him with a light chuckle rising in his throat. Like it was a funny idea. In prison, he’d been running for his life. He hadn’t had time for friends or allies, much less a deeper connection than even that. "Nah nah, I never worried about stuff like romance. I mean I was sixteen when I was arrested, and the following years were chaos until now. Now, maybe we have a chance to settle an old score, rebuild ourselves, and live good lives. That’s my hope. Mom would probably say that’s stupid, but that’s what I want now."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:10 am

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- will be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina, enhanced smelling, enhanced hearing (six miles in forest, ten or so outside)- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy tilted his head as he looked at the other. He wondered what he was thinking in that moment. He somehow guessed it had something to do with Giollo, as well as their comrades. Shaking his head, he offered a small smile. He nodded and said "No problem." He then listened as the other continued to speak. He couldn't help blushing a bit at that wink. He shook his head a couple times, and scolded himself silently. He then looked at the blonde haired male once more. He nodded as he said "Yes...we're on the same page," then glanced around. He wondered, silently, if it was time to get a move on, then. He knew, as well as anyone else in this group probably did, that this was ambitious and would be risky.

Shaking his head, he glanced around a couple more times. He couldn't help doing so, since they were literally at the marine base now. He wondered if he needed to go looking for a window or door or something. They needed a way in, after all. Shaking his head a second or third time, he looked to Dellinger again. He nodded, saying "Well... that's nice to know. That I don't have competition or anything to worry about. Um...sorry if that sounded bad or stupid," he finished. He scolded himself silently once more. He sighed a couple times, then smiled at the other once more. "I think she'd say it's good that you have a set goal. Now...do you want me to go look for an open window or a door or something?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:09 pm

"Not now, look." Dellinger pointed through one of the windows. Marines were starting to gather around, slowly but surely. He narrowed his eyes. They were too clustered now for the small army to do much right in this moment, much to Dellinger's frustration. They’d been setting this up so long, but it would have to wait…for now. "There are way too many of them for us to deal with right now, we'll have to lay low tonight and make a plan of attack during the daytime, maybe once they’ve sent some of their guys out on various assignments."

Dellinger didn’t like it, but what choice did they have? He clenched his teeth in frustration. They’d waited too long, but their scout had never come back. Dellinger would have to send out a search party. He pointed at a pair of the fishmen on standby. "You two! Go search for Bolt, now. Don’t make yourselves known or there could be trouble that we don’t need before we launch our main attack on their headquarters, okay? Oh, and of course, report back as soon as possible. Everyone else, disperse. We're waiting them out for the night."

Dellinger set his hands on his hips and turned his attention back to Loke instead as the fishmen scurried off. "So, you been hanging around here long? Know some places we could crash? Most of them will be happy just hiding back in the water, but there are a few who'll want to explore, and I’m still human enough I don’t wanna spend all night underwater, thanks. We don’t have much choice but to wait for now though."

(One more post then timeskip?)
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:36 am

[yeah, that's probably a good idea]

The redhead

The reddish eyed white haired boy looked over as the other boy pointed towards the Windows. Well, he pointed out one in particular. Loke saw the Marines gathering in there...He sighed and said "I see em in there..." and shook his head. "Of course they're gathering in there..." he muttered. He rolled his eyes at this fact, what kind of timing was that? He nodded to the other male as he spoke. He had already seen the men and women gathering in there, but he let Dellinger say it anyway. He glanced around at the army the other had gathered. He caught the eyes of some of them. He nodded to them, then looked to Dellinger again. He noticed the other clenching his teeth, and reached out to pat his arm.

He quickly pulled his hand back, as the other looked to the fishmen. He watched the blonde point at two of them.he nodded his head though said nothing, and listened. He hummed a small sound as he listened to the other tell them what to do. He then dipped his head a moment. He watched the fishmen head off, at least those two anyway. He giggled a bit as Dellinger put his hands on his hips, then Loke shook his head. He said "There's a hot spring inn around. You can get rooms there, and there's...not humans. My new friend actually runs the place. She wouldn't mind if they want to stay in the lake there, or if they stay in the springs. The springs may be too hot for them...but there's a small lake out front and a bigger one in the back of the property."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:58 am

OOC: I'll post the timeskip later today, any characters in particular ya want tagged?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:39 am

Not sure when you want to have Karter and Navii go with Sabo, but definitely Dellinger and Loke if we can
Also definitely Coby and Lucian so I can post Linkk coming back. Maybe we should post Meppo and An with them too then)

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:39 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me