The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Welcome all guests,

I would like to formally welcome you all to my wonderful castle. I am your gracious host Albus, but please just call me Master A. I have brought you all here for a special event; a once in a lifetime opportunity. I know you must be dying to know what it is. Well I am hosting a game for all of you. I have gathered you all here in hopes that you might find love. Now I know love isn't for everyone, but it's worth a try now isn't it? Besides, you get this whole castle to explore. Of course, I do have some rules, but they are quite simple to follow:

1. All guests are expected to attend the nightly balls
    2. For said balls guests are expected to dress up nicely. Such clothing is provided in your room
    3. All areas of the castle are open for guests to explore
    4. Guests are permitted to go as far as the local village, but no farther. They must return to the castle before midnight
    5. And lastly, you cannot return home unless you've truly fallen in love

I advise you to follow these simple rules if you wish to make it to your home. Hopefully someone you can tolerate will be here to make things easier. So go out there and find that special someone. There are plenty of you here so I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one that interests you. And don't you think of trying to overthrow and kill me. The consequences will be grave if you do. Now have a wonderful time and make yourself at home. I do hope you have the time of your life

Yours truly,
    Master A
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Rules

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Only human/humanoid characters are allowed. Any fandom is welcome and ocs are welcome as well
    •Have as many characters as you can handle
    •Do not force a relationship. It's no fun when someone does this. Be respectful of others
    •All sexualities and genders are welcome
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that. Characters with overpowered abilities should be toned down to fit into this rule
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I will remove inactive members from time to time
    •Post all forms in our discussion thread
    •Have fun c:
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Characters

Name - Age - Gender - Sexuality - Fandom - Played by
    Rex - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Ploegy
    Gold - 18 - Male - Bisexual - Pokemon Special - Ploegy
    Mythra - 500+ - Female - Pansexual - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Ploegy
    Alm - 17 - Male - Bisexual - Fire Emblem Echoes - Ploegy
    Rudyard - 24 - Male - Bisexual - Wooden Overcoats - Another Star
    Kokichi - 16 - Male - Bisexual - Dangnaronpa V3 - molotov
    Iden - 25 - Female - Bisexual - Stars Wars Battlefront 2 - hawkkeye
    Charles - Unknown - Male - Asexual Panromantic - Romantically Apocalyptic - hawkkeye
    Rin - 14 - Female - Bisexual - Vocaloid - hawkkeye
    Miku - 18 - Female - Homosexual - Vocaloid - hawkkeye
    Velicity - 19 - Female - Bisexual - OC - RandomZBrush
    Zinnia - 17 - Female - Bisexual - OC - Avisowl
    Christopher - 18 - Male - Homosexual - Maplestory OC - valekstar
    Kiretsu - 19 - Female - Asexual Demiromantic - OC - ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ
    Calypso - 19 - Female - Heterosexual - OC - calypso's silence.
    Clarity - 16 - Female - Bisexual - OC - calypso's silence.
    Michael - 17 - Male - Bisexual - Be More Chill - nuffquaa♛
    Erion - 23 - Male - Bisexual - Avatar the Last Airbender OC - cнaт noιr
    Amanda - 16 - Female - Heteroflexible - OC - surrounded by idiots
    Azariah - 27 - Genderfluid - Pansexual - Percy Jackson OC - surrounded by idiots
    Samual - 20 - Male - Bisexual - Marvel OC - surrounded by idiots
    Xiaori - 15 - Female - Bisexual - OC - juyon
    Nuka - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - OC - tropicalpeacock
    Aigis - 9-10 - Genderless (Female Pronouns) - Bisexual - Persona 3 - gatcha
    Lyndsay - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Marvel OC - .normal.human.
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:54 am, edited 22 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Form

You do not need to use this form. You may make your own, but I will provide this one. Feel free to use your own if you desire, but include the major things seen on this one.

If you use my form please head canon height/weight if they're not provided on canon characters. Also if you do not include a picture please describe characters in more detail

Note: Please do not use my form outside of my roleplay

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open / Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am

We are now open and accepting. Please post forms here
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:25 am

bump
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Open

Having awoke moments prior, the boy was concerned and it showed as he paced the room with his arms folded over his chest. On the bed sat his gear along with Azurda. The small titan watched the boy continue to go back and forth occasionally muttering things under his breath. Letting a soft sigh escape his mouth, he fluttered up from his place in Rex's helmet and moved over to land on his shoulder instead. "Rex, calm down. I know this seems bad, but Pyra and the others will understand once you are able to get back to them," Azurda spoke, hoping to put the boy at ease for at least a few moments. Ever since he had read the note that had been left on the back of the door he had been all worked up. It was understandable. It was obvious that the teen was not only concerned for Pyra's safety without him present, but about the whole situation they were currently in. Escaping this place would be quite the challenge, especially given the requirement for leaving. That required more from the boy than he'd be willing to admit. Azurda knew that. As much as Rex always tried to hide things everyone within their group understood his feelings toward Pyra. This place would require him to push past such feelings. That was asking a lot for sure.

"Gramps, this is more than bad. I can't be wasting time with this game when I need to take Pyra to Elysium," he complained, but he was instantly quieted by the titan.

"If you want to get back to Pyra, you need to make it through this, my boy. She will understand, though Mythra might not be as forgiving," the titan mused. His words didn't comfort the boy in the slightest. Rather he began to think of how Mythra would react to this all. Certainly she wouldn't take well to waiting on him. Shaking the thought aside, he shooed Azurda off his shoulder and moved to the bed to collect his gear. The least he could do was see who was around before deciding if this would be possible or not. Pulling his things on, he grabbed the aegis sword last. It certainly would be a reminder that he needed to get back to Pyra as soon as he could. Hooking the blade onto his lower back he waited for Azurda to fly over and land in his helmet before he moved to the door.

Closing his eyes momentarily as his hand rested on the knob, he took a deep breath. All he could hope was things would go smoothly and he would return home. Opening the door, Rex stepped out into the hall and looked around. Never before had he been in a place as fancy as this. It was a bit overwhelming actually. He could tell he didn't fit in very well with these surroundings given his clunky salvager gear. It made him uncomfortable. Biting down on his lip as he made his way along the hallway, he soon came to a grand staircase. This place really was fancy. Even the palace in Mor Ardian wasn't as grand as this. "Maybe you should see if anyone else is around before going downstairs, Rex. If your room was here I'm sure the others are too."

Nodding at the suggestion, he turned away from the stairs and looked down the hall once again. There were a few doors here and there though all of them were currently closed. Maybe if he waited long enough someone would emerge from them.

Gold The Egotistical
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Open

He was too lazy to get out of bed as soon as he woke up. Even the change in scenery didn't get him to budget. Instead it only made him want to stay in bed longer. Whatever was going on it could wait a few more minutes. It always seemed to be problem after problem to deal with in his life. All he wanted as to have a break from it all. That never seemed to be the case though. Grumbling softly, the Johto dex holder pushed himself into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes. His hair was a mess at the moment and the expression on his face was less than thrilled yet he still made no sudden move. He could see the note taped to the back of the door, but he had little interest in it. For all he cared this could be some prank the others were pulling on him and hoping to get a rise out of him. He wouldn't put such past Silver and he was sure Crystal would be willing to help if he needed it.

Running his fingers through his hair quickly to fix it up, Gold finally swung his legs over the edge of the bed and climbed to his feet with a yawn. Dragging his feet as he made his way to the door, he noted that his things were all neatly placed against the wall waiting for him. For some joke this seemed well set up. Shaking his head, he snagged the note off the door and narrowed his eyes with displeasure. Taking a moment to read it over a snort finally escaped his nose. "You have to be kidding me? This is all crazy," he said with a shake of his head. He had no problem with the whole romance aspect of it all, but to be stuck in some place and having to attend some ball. Now that was something he couldn't get down with. This definitely wasn't the doing of anyone he knew. This was something entirely different.

Making his way back to his things, he quickly collected them all. He needed to explore and see exactly where he was. To think he was in some kind of castle was biazzare. Why would he ever be invited to such a place? Everyone knew he was the least formal guy around. Besides, he had never seen a castle before. If he was going to be stuck in it then he might as well get used to it as soon as possible and find the good spots to relax. Pushing his door open, the teen stepped out into the hall and quickly noted the paintings that hung on the walls. Already he could tell this place was far too fancy for his taste.

Sumia The Sweet
      21 Female FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Open

Sitting with the letter in her hand, the pegasus knight was trying to fully understand the meanings of it all. So she was going to be stuck in this place until she fell in love with someone else that was in the same position? How would such love even be judged? It seemed like an odd requirement to her, yet it didn't bother her all too much. At least she could pick whom she might match with yet at the same time such a task might be a difficult one. Setting the note down on the nightstand, she let a soft sigh escape her lips. At least this place seemed safe unless there was some hidden danger lurking within it. It had been awhile since she had last fought given that the war had ended several months ago. She never had been the greatest of fighters anyways if trouble did arise here. Maybe that was why her weapon had been brought with her. It seemed strange otherwise though she doubted that she would actually carry it with her while within the castle. It seemed pointless for now. Besides if she were to trip she might hurt herself with her own weapon given that she didn't have her pegasus to carry it for her and avoid any injuries it might bring.

Shaking the thought of it off, Sumia rose to her feet and smoothed down the end of her skirt. Leaving her lance resting up against the wall, she moved over to the door curious to see who else might be around. This wasn't her first time in a castle. She had spent plenty of time in the one Chrom and his family owned. Maybe this one would be similar to it. If it were it would certainly make her feel at home which would be nice. Then again it might make her feel homesick as well. Pursing her lips, she opened the door and stepped out into the hall. The scene was different than that of the castle in Ylisstol. Taking in the sight, she quickly composed herself before turning on her heels to begin down the hall. This place was far grander than what she had expected. It was almost the ideal place to fall in love or at least that was what she thought.

Wandering down the hall for a moment, she soon came across the entrance of the library and stepped inside. Staring at what appeared to be never ending shelves of books, Sumia felt a loss for words. A soft gasp escaped her lips and she inched forward feeling excitement take over her. Maybe someone would find interest in this place as well.

Zelda The Intelligent
      117 Female LoZ: BoTW Crush: None Tagged: Open

Here she was in someone else's castle. It felt odd to her given that she was ruler of her own land and it wasn't often that she found herself in other kingdoms. What made it worse was Link was no longer with her. After everything that had happened she knew this was the worst possible time for her to be taken away from Hyrule. It would cause him unneeded worry for sure yet there was nothing she could do about it. At least she wouldn't have to worry about him dealing with Calamity Ganon by himself or any kind of trouble that might cause him harm. Hopefully he would take the time to rest for awhile given how much work he had put in simply to save the kingdom and free her from her own seal. This was no time to think of such things though given the situation she was in.

It was a strange thought. She would have never in her life believed that she would be brought to someplace and be told the key to going home was falling in love with someone else that was there. It was a strange concept that was hard for her to wrap her mind around. She didn't have much of a choice though. Maybe if they fought Master A they could be freed as well, but she was no fighter. Her only option was to follow his rules no matter how strange she found them or how much she wanted to follow her own beliefs.

Folding the letter up, she placed it in the drawer of the nightstand and climbed to her feet. Looking toward the items that lined the wall, she decided to grab none of them. She saw no reason for her to carry a weapon around for the time being. Maybe the outside world would be dangerous to travel without one, but she doubted the castle itself would pose much of a threat unless somehow it was something akin to Hyrule Castle once Calamity Ganon had infected it. That didn't seemed plausible given how well kept the room was. She was certain it wouldn't change on the other side of the door. Moving to the exit, she opened it and moved out into the hallway. In a way it reminded her of her home, though she didn't think it was as nice as what her home had once been. Certainly it was nicer than its current shape though. Moving away from her room, she decided it would be best to explore and try to find someone else. If the goal was to fall in love then she couldn't be alone. She was curious to see who else might be around.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm

charles snippy
    tagged none

his head really, really hurt.
    and though he hadn't checked for blood, he wasn't about to rule that, or a concussion, out. first it was just pebbles. pilot had presumably stuffed his pockets full of the things, pelting them at snippy whenever the pair crossed paths, claiming it was a meteor shower. quickly, things escalated to larger rocks, even shards of glass or broken metal snippy literally dodged for his life. even after trying to plead with pilot not to throw sharp objects, the man persisted, and so snippy had locked himself in the only room capable of being locked in the entire building- a broom closet.
    If I die in here, would they even find me? snippy found himself wondering as he sat with his knees held to his chest in the corner of the darkened room. it would be a peaceful death, one snippy didn't expect to have in the end. but pilot would find him, eventually, yelling at snippy to put up the shields on his spaceship or some other nonsensical noise while brutally whacking the door with a boulder. at least, that was what snippy assumed would likely happen.
    but before long he dozed off, finding himself exhausted the moment he wasn't running for his life from what was pretty much a psychopathic, radiated child.
    --
    this.. was new. beside the fact that snippy was pretty sure he had not fallen asleep in this room, it was far too.. intact... to be anything from the building he and the others were camped out in. at first, he felt quite overwhelmed in the midst of such a decadent feeling room, only feeling at ease when he pushed off the bed where he lay to grab his rifle, which was sitting against the wall. a quick pat to his pocket told him he still had his counter, and, ugh, that note.
    snippy pulled the counter, flicking it on before spinning around in a circle, trying to pick up any signs of radiation. nothing. that, possibly, was the strangest thing of them all.
    "where the hell am I..." snippy breathed, sticking the counter back into his jacket as he set one hand on the strap holding his rifle on his back. well, he'd been through worse.
    this was the first time he noticed the letter.
    his gloved hands crinkled the smooth paper as he lifted the thing, squinting a little at the words as he read. "if this is some kind of cruel joke.." he murmured aloud, setting the thing down. "I... I don't know what I'll do. I really don't." now he was just talking aloud, snippy's anxious thoughts leaking into his tone. what the hell did love have to do with survival? his entire life had been just that. never had be connected with another human, truly. if captain counted, snippy had no idea. could zee even be considered human? possibly. but snippy had other things to worry about.

iden versio
    tagged none

she could feel the sweat gathering under her helmet, her breaths quickening by the moment. "commander, I've got you covered." her teammate's voice cut over both her own blood rushing in her ears and the intense beeping of the sf tie-fighter trying to gain her attention, as if she wasn't aware of her busted engine. pulling back on her speed to allow the fighter to fall behind those of her teammates, she opened her mouth to respond but a second shot to her back knocked the fighter out of her control, spinning to the side as seemingly every light inside the fighter lit up at once. iden's head knocked hard against the back of her seat, though covered by her helmet, it sent a shudder through her entire body.
    "no, no..." she muttered under her breath, grasping the controls of the ship once more, attempting to pull back on course to gain cover from her teammates. but it was too late. as the enemy starfighter craft gained proximity, iden couldn't pull up, couldn't get her weapons systems up in time-
    --
    she awoke with a panicked start, scrambling to her feet as wildly she looked around her. as soon as she was able, her hand was tight around her blaster, moving to the table sitting at the other end of the room where her helmet sat, seemingly untouched. this sent chills down her spine, an unsettled feeling in her stomach. everything about this felt wrong. but iden needed to get back. her team needed her.
    after placing the helmet back over her head, feeling a slight comfort as she gazed through the red lenses, she took a moment to regard the letter neatly placed underneath the helmet. upon closer inspection, iden wasn't sure if she was supposed to take this seriously or not. though determined to find a way home, she advanced out to the hallway to meet whatever she had to face.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia rubbed her eyes, her body was stretched out on the silk sheets, small flower petals were littered across the room. She let out a small squeak glancing around at her sorroundings. She lifted the top half of her body from the bed. Zinnia brushed stray strands of her raven black hair out of her glazed eyes. She had told them she didn’t want to go, she had already found love....hadn’t she? Blood pounded in her ears as put her feet against a shaggy rug. She stumbled forward and stared at herself in the shiny mirror crested with rubies. She brought her fingers across the jewels and touched her eyes. They were sunken and dark, almost dull. She stepped backward and turned her head. Zinnia touched the glass handle of the door but decided to stop. She felt her body draw back. Zinnia’s eyes caught the bathroom door. She stumbled on her body shaking. Carefully she turned the sink handles. Crystal like water spouted from a small valve. Zinnia brought the water across her face wiping off sweat and dust. Her heart thumped in a rhythm hearing noise from next store. She stepped in front of the bar and slipped off her velvety pajamas. Zinnia’s eyes caught a white dress with purple flowers running the bottom. It was very elegant and graceful looking. She smiled taking it off the hook and slipping the dress over her head and onto her body. Carefully she combed her hair with her fingers, letting each strand touch them. She glanced at the small selection of shoes and grabbed a simple pair of brown sandals. Gingerly she slipped them onto her delicate feet. Zinnia day at the end of the bed her cheek resting against her hand. Her heart rate quickened as she stood and turned the glass door handle. Zinnia left the room, her eyes quickly caught Rex’s. With surprise and fear she stumbled backwards falling onto her rear. She stared up at the other person wonder in her large eyes, but also fear. Wondering what would happen next.
Last edited by Avisowl on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

nanka
      female | fe awakening oc | tags; open

this was going to be tricky.
      silently, nanka slipped the letter away in her armor and headed for the hallway, her ears perking as they picked up the sound of distant footsteps. the letter said she wasn't allowed to leave unless she found true love, almost like a fairy tale. in nanka's mind, all she could think about were two things. one, could even pull off such a big stunt like this, in such an illustrious castle like this? she wasn't complaining the castle was far better than the forests and caves that nanka was used to. but with the distant footsteps she could hear, there were definitely others. what could this "master a" hope to achieve in bringing people together?
      and two, nanka wondered if she would even find that one someone. at her core, nanka was no doubt, a beast. she had her wild tendencies and a voracious love for meat, maybe someone could be fine with that. but given how most people would flee upon first sight back home, nanka highly doubted that would happen.
      stopping at a door, nanka curiously pushed it open, only to find herself in the dining room. the silverware and the plates' placement were to near perfection, and nanka could very clearly see her reflection in both. intrigued, nanka continued to walk around the room, before heading out and closing the door with a thud.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me