Meeting Them [BTS RP] | Jimin spot open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Meeting Them [BTS RP]

Postby yuzima » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Kim Taehyung
dont let your dreams
22 ─ male ─ Tags; everyone
just be dreams
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
He laughed at the girl. She seemed pretty scared. He couldn't tell if she was just learning Korean or she was that frightened. "Are you normally like this?" he asked jokingly. If she was he might be a little scared himself. "Do any of you have any pets of some sort? And did you bring them?" he asked while pushing his long hair back. He looked at the others who looked quite anxious. Why was everyone so scared. What were they afraid of? He and his friends should be the ones scared. Trust me. He's read the fanfictions.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:34 pm

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Other ARMYs||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

when taehyung greeted them, saki suddenly became aware of what she was wearing. all she was wearing was a plain white hoodie, ripped jeans, and white flat shoes. she also had the wings tour earrings. she owned a bts hoodie, but decided against wearing it. saki was all for subtlety. something that only an army would recognise. she thought what she was wearing was bland and plain compared to others, and wondered if she shouldve dressed better. should i have dressed better? she thought, only to realise she muttered it out loud. mentally cursing at her stupidity, she hoped no one had heard her behind the persistent screams of fans and flashing of cameras.
Last edited by RiN_X04 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:46 pm

(I lied. I planned on not posting again, but my parents made me really embarrassed, so this is my final post I swear
BTW for ref this is the sweatshirt she wears: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IT4AAOSw ... s-l300.jpg except it has a 95, with V on the top

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

When Taehyung asked about pets, Yuki remembered that she payed her own money to have Coopa specially taken here to Korea. She was nervous that if nobody liked her, at least she would have Coopa with her. Her small corgi always knew when she was in a bad mood, and would comfort her with his adorableness. Speaking of her dog, a timid man with a small crate pushed past the crowds of people and walked up to Yuki. He smiled and her and handed her the crate with a squirming animal inside. Her only concern was that the other girls wouldn't like her dog, she tried not to think about it. Coopa! "Awwh, who's my good little boy?" She asked comfortingly to her dog, who was now barking excitedly at hearing her voice. Oh right! Tae asked me a question! "Am..." She had to translate for a second. "If you mean I'm weird then yeah!" She said excitedly, although her attention was drawn back to the crate when Coopa stuck one tiny paw out and nudged her arm. "By the way, can we please get the other girls? I think that all these people are scaring Coopa." The small dog was shaking from all the bright lights coming from the cameras, and screaming fangirls. She heard what Saki said, however she was too absorbed by her frightened animal to respond.
Last edited by Xintea on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seokjin 3 | hoseok 3

Postby komi-san » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

K I MxxS E O K J I N
    25 | male | jin | location: airport | tags: bts + army (spec. laura) | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxfeeling both hoseok's and jungkook's eyes on him, seokjin sighed. they really did have a way of getting their hyung to do what they wanted. "aish... do whatever," he responded. "just don't do anything too stupid." turning to look out the window, seokjin wondered if he'd made the right decision allowing those two to create mischief. he wasn't given much time to worry about it when he realized they were right outside of the airport now. biting his lip, the eldest member started to get out of the car.

xxxxx[timeskip]

xxxxxhigh-pitched screaming and cameras clicking at a mile a minute. that was a sound that seokjin would never get used to. he was glad when the sound had dulled slightly as they entered the lounge. he looked at a group of girls, and one of them was sitting at a table off to the side. seokjin was kind of intrigued by her. everyone else had been freaking out in some way, but she seemed pretty calm. he decided he'd make his way over to her. "not gonna join the group?" he asked with a smile.

J U N GxxH O S E O K
    23 | male | j-hope | location: airport | tags: bts + army | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxhoseok leaned in subconsciously to listen to jungkook's prank ideas. hoseok, in general, loved fun stuff, and he knew that pranks could be pretty dang fun. but there was still what jin would say. as jungkook turned to look at seokjin expectantly, so did hoseok. he waited for the answer, then started mentally cheering when their hyung gave his consent. when hoseok watched jin get up and start leaving the car, he stood up as well. "guess we'll have to brainstorm ideas when we get inside," the black-haired boy said to jungkook.

xxxxx[timeskip]

xxxxxhoseok looked at all of the army and paparazzi on the sides of them. he minded the paparazzi, but he was perfectly okay with the army. he gave the group of screaming teens a finger heart and ...he was pretty sure he saw someone faint. 'oh boy.' as the group made their way into the lounge, hoseok saw lots of people but seven girls stuck out among the group. the seven winners. taehyung seemed to be talking to one winner already. hoseok wasn't sure what to do, so he kind of made his way in that general direction.

// sorry i wasn't replying much. i've been very busy
    also holy crap you guys all reply so fast jesus
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 pm

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Airport|:|Tags: Everyone|:|

The man with brown hair looked out the window the whole time. And when the car finally stopped moving, Namjoon immediately opened the car door, and stepped out. There were paparazzi everywhere, and many bodyguards who immediately stepped in front of him and the group to protect them from the screaming fans. He almost stumbled back as a bodyguard jumped in front of him to make way for him and the group. The leader sighed, the corners of his lips forming a sweet smile on his face as he glanced around at the giant crowd of fans. There were many fans holding posters and army bombs, and even giant posters of memes. He sighed and looked down smiling, amused by how extra the fans are.

He made his way through the crowd with bodyguards following behind him and the rest of the members. A few other bodyguards were in front, making space for the seven men. And finally, after minutes that seemed like hours, the men finally got to the airport lounge. The tall man took a glance around, seeing the right amount of girls that there should be. Seven girls who were the lucky winners. He glanced at Taehyung and Jungkook, seeing them talk to another girl. Namjoon turned to look at Hoseok, who was just standing away from the girls in the background. He didn't want him to feel alone, so he walked over to the male and gently pat his shoulder. "Come on, let's not stand in the background and do nothing. We have to get to know these girls." He said with a small smile, before turning to look at everyone else who was starting to talk.

He noticed that there was a girl standing in the background of Taehyung and a girl, watching everyone as they spoke. She had nice, long, brown straight hair and a pretty nice face if you ask him. She kind of peeked his interest, a tiny bit. So, the tall man begun to make his way over to her with slow steps, making sure not to frighten her. Fans did usually panic when they saw their idols. "I think you look perfectly fine." Said the tall man, gently approaching her from behind, as he heard her comments about dressing up better. Then, he smiled, his adorable dimples showing off. "Hi," He begun to speak to her, gently. "I'm RM. I'm glad to meet you." Namjoon said politely, before holding his hand out for the girl to shake. Manners were a first when trying to make good, first impressions. He didn't want to ruin the two months for anyone.

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

Jungkook smiled when his hying finally decided to let him do his pranks. He turned his gaze to Hoseok, and winked at him. But it wasn't just a wink. It was a very evil and devilish wink, with a smirk plastered on his hot, damn handsome face. But right then, he saw that they've finally reached the airport and that the car has stopped. He was waiting for everyone to get out first, because whoever he was sitting beside, Jungkook was right in the middle. So he couldn't get out unless everyone got out. Once the members got out, so did Jungkook. He heard the screams of many fans, he heard people even crying of joy and even people fainting. It was the usual, normal thing that would happen when he'd get to airports and other public places.

He looked around him, and a very specific poster caught his attention. He still remembers the good, old times when Yoongi was dressed up as a girl, when they had to make a special episode for ARMY and act. He remembers that the play was about students. Jungkook was the bad and cool boy. And Yoongi- or should we say... Yoonji. Rejected him pretty badly, and it was the same with the other members. Then another poster caught his attention. Man, he missed Banana Jin. Then there was another poster, with... Him. Jungkook. It was the typical meme of him when he was in Hawaii, wearing that ridiculous hat, and he was carrying a backpack in the front, instead of carrying it in his back. Ah... The good, old memes.

When he finally made it to the airport lounge, he hesitated to walk over to a girl and speak to her, at first. He was shy. So, he decided to follow a random member, Taehyung. When he stopped to talk to a blonde girl, Jungkook just stood behind him, staring blankly at him for a few, good moments. Then, his hands reached over to play with a strand of Taehyung's brown hair. The maknae giggled as he took the strand of hair and rubbed it between his palms, for a few seconds. And when he let go, he made sure the strand of hair stood up, to make him look weird. He did that a few more times with his hair, and he nodded like he actually liked it. Even though... He didn't. He thought it looked weird. "I made you look pretty." said the golden maknae with a smirk plastered on his face.

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

The blonde girl's attention was soon caught by the loud screaming of the fans, and before she even knew what was happening, seven familiar men entered the lounge. Angel's heart begun to race, and she felt little, electric sparks run wildly through her body. She begun trembling a little bit, her hands shaking and sweating of excitement and nervousness. These seven men were absolutely gorgeous. They looked so stunning and elegant, fit and very well taken-care-of. She gulped, swallowing hard on nothingness as her eyes remained locked on the seven of them. She didn't even realize that Mimisaki and Yuki went to greet them and now she was left alone. The blonde girl immediately covered her face with her small, cute hands and let her blonde hair fall on top of her hands, completely hiding her identity.

She was stuck in a corner, like a small, scared little doe that was close to her death and hoping she won't get shot by any of the hunters. She peaked through the spaces of two of her fingers that covered up one of her eyes, having another peak at the seven men. She managed to slowly take her hands away from her face, and in the end, she decided to play it cool like it was nothing, even though her reddened cheeks and her shaking clearly told them something else. She had a very sweet smile making way on her face, sweeter than caramel and chocolate combined, and delicious, juicy fruits dipped into this savoury sweetness. Her adorably rounded cheeks flushed red, as she made a little heard with two of her fingers, and her other arm wrapped around her small waist. She leaned against a wall and looked down shyly, letting her hair cover up her face once more. But she still held her hand out, forming the little heart to show a little bit of respect and adorableness.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

The girl with brown hair sighed as she waited for the men to come in, patiently. Her wish soon came true when she heard screaming from fans. The screams got louder and louder as the men got closer to the lounge, ready to meet the seven, lucky winners. She glanced at the entrance of the lounge, just in time to see the seven, stunning men who have entered in the room she was in, only to meet her and the other girls. She almost felt her jaw drop as she saw how different they looked in real life. They looked so unrealistic almost, like moving perfections that seemed surreal, and maybe It was all just a reflection. Her mind playing tricks on her. They looked marvelous and Laura was amazed by their beauty. Sheesh, she needs to get some skin-care tips from them because their skin looks amazingly smooth and soft.

When she saw one of the members approach her, she almost felt like screaming. But she didn't. She screamed internally in her mind. On the outside, she looked completely calm, yet... Tired. Tired because she had to walk a lot and it was a very long plane ride. The girl watched Jin as he spoke, her eyes moving to scan the features on his face. Damn, well... They didn't call him worldwide handsome for nothing. She observed his thick lips, who stood out the most for her. But her eyes soon moved to look into his, those beautiful brown orbs that seem to be deep and never-ending. After he was done speaking, Laura cleared her throat and shrugged calmly. "Well... It's been a very long plane ride. I don't usually feel like socializing a lot when I'm tired. But I guess this is a different situation I'm in, with different rules that apply, right?" Her voice was soft, smooth, nice and a little bit posh. She's lived in Britain for most of her life, so she did develop a posh accent. But her comments were soon followed by a sweet and jolly giggle, her adorably-rounded cheeks flushing slightly pink.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Laura Washington. Just call me Laura if you wish." Said the brown-haired girl before standing up from her chair, slowly and elegantly, before holding one of her perfectly manicured hands out for the man to shake. But that was if he wanted to shake her hand. She wasn't all too familiar with Korean manners. The only thing she knew is that sometimes, they would bow to show someone respect. That's pretty much it.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
ѕαкι
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Other ARMYs||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

a small smile lit up her face when she heard what namjoon said. "thank you." she said quietly, before shaking his hand. "nice to meet you too. i'm seong mimisaki, though you can call me saki for short."
she took a moment to admire the tall man's adorable dimples. they looked even cuter in real life! then she shifted her eyes to the other members, one by one. they looked even better than that adorable min yoongi wallpaper she'll never admit she actually saved to her camera roll. she turned back to namjoon. "when are we leaving?" she asked, not wanting to stand in the middle of screaming fans and flashing cameras any longer.
----
((i think we should work on getting our locations right))
Last edited by RiN_X04 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:45 am

Mɪɴ Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ Gᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʜᴀɴᴅs"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⋯⋯Suga⋯⋯24 y.o⋯⋯Male⋯⋯tags: EVERYONE⋯⋯

As the group was about to leave the car, an annoyed sound left Yoongi's mouth. He wasn't really happy to spend his days with girls he barely knows. He got out of the car taming his messy hair with a hat. He then looked at the other members, who already left the car long before him.

~timeskip~

As the group walked he noticed many army's and paparazzi. He smiled at the sight before him. He cannot lie, he loves the armys a lot, but the whole thing didn't seem right for him, he could just hope that nothing will happen to the other members.
He noticed the seven girls that were probably the winners, the whole group went that way. And so Yoongi followed. He had no idea what to say or do. Everyone was talking to someone and he just stood there like a fool. He wanted to talk to one of them but wasn't sure how to start, what to say. So he just plugged the earphones in and started listening to some music, waiting for the whole meeting to be over do he could just go to bed or write some music
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 am

Kim Taehyung
dont let your dreams
22 ─ male ─ Tags; everyone
just be dreams
He noticed a man bring the girl something and took one peek and absolutely fell in love. He wanted to say something to it but someone was holding him back. He tried squirming from Jungkook. What was he doing to his hair. "Awww! Look at the little puppy. It's so cuteeeee" he cooed. He looked over at Jungkook for him to say something about the adorable pup but realized he had done something to his hair. He tried looking at it but it was right on top of his head. After he moved a bit his hair started to wiggle on his head."What did you do?" he asked. He looked at Jungkook with a disapproving face which then turned into a mischievous smile. He took jungkook's hair and and experimented what he wanted to do with it. He made his hair look how it did in the way older days. The emo hair. He giggled at it and put his hands on his shoulders. "Well Jungkook you're looking quite pretty yourself".

Kun KyungMi
Mimi
Iv'e got
23 ─ Female ─ Tags; everyone
my own back
When the tiring plane ride was finally over she stood up and walked over. She made her way down the stairs despite her big heels. She adored heels. It went perfectly with her black and white dress and white bow headband. She looked at the other girls who looked like they didn't have
any fashion sense whatsoever. she cringed but didn't want to say anything. She smiled at them.
When she saw the boys her heart raced. She didn't want to make a bad first impression so she said. " Hello, my name is Kyungmi but you can call me Mimi." she gave them a big smile. Waving at them. She sorta just backed away after that because she didn't want to embarrass herself.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:03 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

Yuki felt a lot more solace in bringing Coopa when Taehyung complimented him. She saw Jungkook walk up behind him and she wanted to say something, but all she could do was begin to laugh when she saw what he was doing. He was messing his hair up and doing the thing that he did in the Prison skit. She really missed when they did skits, and she wanted to say something but she couldn't help but laugh at the squabbling boys across from her. Once the charm died off, she really realized what she was doing. Her bias and her bias wrecker were right in front of her. The reality of the whole situation was settling in, and she knew what Angel was saying earlier. If she pinches herself, will she just wake up and realize she is in her bed? Will she be thrown back into her life hoping one day to become a game designer? She snapped back into reality when she nearly tripped over her own foot. She barely managed to catch herself with her left arm, and keep hold of a terrified corgi. "I'm good!" She said quickly while fixing her short blonde hair. "I'm... not dead." She said sarcastically, still shaking a bit. Yuki opened the door of Coopa's cage and pet him on the head reassuringly. He licked her hand and she giggled a bit while closing his cage again. He whined and when that happened, and she felt as though she died a little on the inside. "Hey buddy, don't worry, once we get to where we're staying you can run around." She whispered to her dog. He visibly lit up and shook his tiny little butt back and forth. She really wanted to say something about the scene in front of her, so she did. " You both look great, just please don't become hair stylists." She said chuckling while holding her dog cage more closely.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mochichimchim » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

•ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ•
ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
×22×ᴍᴀʟᴇ×sɪɴɢʟᴇ×ᴛᴀɢs:ɴᴏᴏɴᴇ

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Jimin was quiet during the car ride. He had practiced very hard into the early hours of the morning, knowing he wouldn't get much practice time since they were traveling today. Chim always practiced hard and long. Especially when he knew he'd lose practice hours from traveling. So long story short, he was pretty tired and used the dead time in the car to catch some zs. He snoozed pretty well on the way to the airport, his sunglasses shading his eyes nicely as he caught up on as much sleep as he could. The other members were drowned out by the beats that rested on his ears, blasting NCT, Got 7, and EXO into his ears.

time skip? Idfk.

Jimin woke up when the car had stopped, blinking his eyes open hesitantly and grunting. He sighed and sat there for a moment, staring at the sea of fans through the window. He grimaced a little and folded his beats into their case. He fixed his hair and pushed his sunglasses up, slipping a mask over his face and sliding the hood from his hoodie on. He then followed the other members out of the car, his head down as he pushed through the crowd, ignoring the tons of fans trying to touch him. He and the others slowly made their way into the airport. He followed through security and walked behind the rest of the group as they reached the terminal. Sliding his hood off, he continued to follow the lead of the others.
Mochichimchim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me