The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Jazz // Rocket || Six

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 am

ϟ●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉𝕁 𝕒 𝕫 𝕫 𝕂 𝕚 𝕣 𝕜
xxxxxIf I'm not one but two-Am I Evil or good?
Jazz//Ego| Male | 17 | Mood; Cocky| Tagged; Wanda, Pietro, Rocket

xxx Finally, someone seems to have some kind of reason. However I recognized the raccoon, I was not sure if he fully knew who I was. But the glint in his eye seemed to tell me that he knew exactly what kind of power I had. Who was also taking refuge in my head as well. I kept my shield up for as long as possible, and I would even if I ended up passing out from exhaustion. I wished that I had more control over the beams of light, but every time I have tried to use them I have almost always lost control and ended up with some kind of an accident happening. The accident would usually be a happy one as I didn't mind seeing the petty things that humans built being destroyed.

xxxI cocked my eyebrow when I was asked to lower the shield. I decided that I was going to make a snide comment. I may as well, the two of them were already hostile I may as well push this to the breaking point. "Would you rather I used a light beam?" I responded my voice getting a few octaves deeper. I could hear the chance as Ego was supervising my use of the light. He knew that I would be exhausted if I pulled from my power source too much but I needed to at least defend myself a little while longer from these two. The Raccoon however seemed to have a different agenda.

☄ ⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇ Яcket
"My death will probably be caused by being Scarcastic st the wrong time"
Speaking|| Male || unknown || mood: Worried | Tagged Pietro, Wanda, Jazz

xxx I took a deep breath glad that I had somewhat diffused what was going on between the three of us. i turned back to Ego and looked him over. i could see that his eyes were different but he had the same look of malice on his face. The one that Ego had the moment he figured he could try to make his little plan work. The moment he tried to use Peter to be able to destroy the universe. I remembered the bomb, those were good days. A pity I didn't have any of the batteries or I would be happy to build another one. What confuses me is where he core is? And how did he survive the blast?

xxxI turned back to Ego and kept my hand out telling the two siblings to hold their fire. "Ego." My voice stayed the same cadence that it usually was trying to remain on the cautious side. I am not sure how powerful he is. I remember what he was capable of doing and it was not by any means pleasant. I needed to just hope that I would not do something that would set him off. I am also the worst person for this job as I do not have the best track record in the world for getting close to people. "I know exactly who you are." I said waiting to hear from the other two about how they were wondering who he was and why he was so significant. Let alone why I had told them to not engage in battle with him.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:37 am

Peter Quill
He woke up, sweating. Having sensed his father nearby, he pulled on a coat and ran out until he found Rocket. "Dad?" he sounded angry.

Pietro Maximoff
The Sokovian speedster seemed slightly confused and watched the raccoon.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:47 am

Wanda
"I don't like this guy Pietro" She looked about ready to attack, tense and her jaw was clenched tightly nit to mention the fact she was clenching her fists

Gamora
She looked out her window and looked shocked before she ran outside, "Peter"

Peggy
She smiled kissing Steve head
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jazz // Rocket || Seven

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:59 am

ϟ●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉𝕁 𝕒 𝕫 𝕫 𝕂 𝕚 𝕣 𝕜
xxxxxIf I'm not one but two-Am I Evil or good?
Jazz//Ego| Male | 17 | Mood; Cocky| Tagged; Wanda, Pietro, Rocket

xxx I heard the Racoon speak my name. Or rather the other one. It felt so right at this point to finally have some who actually remembered me in all my glory. What I used to be before I got stuck in the body of a mortal teenage boy. The two if us have had to learn how to work together and I am glad that he has been so compliant. "Finally. Someone remembers me" He hissed expelling the shield as a blast trying to get those that were around to back off a little bit. They were getting far to close to me, it was starting to bother me as well. It was worrisome having to think about always having to take care of this body. If Jazz was going to get hurt that would also mean that I will get hurt. Its too bad, I remember the days in which i was able to take blasts from others without having to bat an eye at it. I was able to just regenerate.

xxx I then heard a voice that was familiar. Jazz was trying to take control again however I will just allow him to step aside for a little while. He seems to be a little hesitant to give me control over his body. He knows that I know whats best for the both of us. besides I have known him for his entire lifespan. There is nothing about Jazz that I don't know. I have a lot of business that I need to attend to. I turned and saw Peter again, he looked almost the same as the day that he destroyed the hopes that I had for us. "Peter. Its a pity we need to be reunited as I am trapped in the body of a teenage boy" My voice was cold, it was like Jazz was speaking into something that changed his voice. It must be strange for someone who has heard him talk listen to me taking through his voice. It sounds almost fake.

☄ ⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇ Яcket
"My death will probably be caused by being Scarcastic st the wrong time"
Speaking|| Male || unknown || mood: Worried | Tagged Pietro, Wanda, Jazz

xxx The blast was so sudden. I could not have been expecting it nor was I able to get out of the way in time. I knew that he was going to do something else with that shield. To get us all to back off before he escaped probably. It was clear that he was not as powerful as he used to be. At least I know that the bomb did something to his ability to use his powers. Why on earth was he in the body of a teenage boy though? Why chose this random person? Why not chose someone in government or someone that actually had power. I am sure that Ego would love that. It makes me think that maybe he did no have a choice in which the light was preserved in. Which is a pity. It may make taking him down a little more difficult.

xxx The blast threw back into one of the benches. My side throbbed and the new weapon that I had built had been damaged. I could hear the crunch when I hit the bench. Great, all the hard work that I had done on it was all erased. All because of what had been done. Perfect. I propped myself up with one hand and saw Quill approach from one of the sides. Oddly enough I was glad that he had missed the blast from Ego, there was no way that he would have taken it lightly. I took in a deep breath trying to regain the wind that had been knocked out of me. I got to my knees and waited until the air filled my lungs again.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 am

Wanda
She wasn't expecting the blast, she was thrown back into the tower with a shout as her head snapped back against the wall and she sank down with a groan, "Ah"

Gamora
She recognized the darker voice and her eyes narrowed, "Oh god..not you again"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 am

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro rushed to his sister. "Wanda!" he yelled. "That guy will never see the world again." he growled and sped for Jazz.

Peter Quill
A low growl rumbled in his throat as he covered Rocket.

Steve Rogers
He woke up and smiled at Peggy, making sure everything was okay. Then he realized he was snuggled into her and turned a light red.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:46 pm

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - open

I drank the water in small sips, and got up slowly. The poison in my
blood was still present, so my abdomen and arms felt weak. Gripping onto
the headboard of the bed, I ask Steve "Do you have a file on Cyanide poison?" Hydra
could've easily gotten their hands onto the household poison for rats and mice.
I just needed to know the few treatments Dr. Helen Cho had for it.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Steve Rogers
He nodded at Bucky. "I can check.." he moved the sleeping Peggy next to Bucky and went to his office, returning a few minutes later with some files. "Not much, but I think it holds something." he opened the file and handed it to Bucky.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - steve, peggy

Flipping through the pages, I see the small stick notes
while the prescriptions I should take. "Steve, or Pegs-
can you go check in the cabinets for Xyrem Oral, or
just some muscle relief meds?" I cough into the
napkin and reach for the crutches nearby. "I'm gonna
go down stairs to eat something."
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Steve Rogers
"Peggy is asleep, I'll check." he smiled at Bucky. Steve kissed Peggy's forehead and went down to the lab to check the medical cabinets. He found Bucky in the kitchen later with the medicine.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me