The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Peggy
She shot daggers at Steve “You think I want him to die!” She rolled her eyes, “I mean this respectfully, Shut up and breath, he will die if you don’t stop panicking” She was cold as she read the dart, “What in the world?” She squinted

Gamora
She laughed softly, “Apparently nowhere” she kissed back with a smile as she laughed softly against his lips

Natahsa
“YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE”She shouted at Loki as she turned and stormed out, “Fine go and get yourself killed” she turned and walked from the tower, “Stupid haughty God’s “
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - open

I heard the muffle yells from Steve and words of reassurance from Peggy.
My head lulled in slow circles, as I felt the poison go into my stream.
The front of my head felt an odd pang, before my body started to spazz.
Seizure, they call it- yes. I couldn't talk to them, but instead feel what I was going through.
Moments later, the shaking had stop. But my head had a horrible ache.
I knew who could've done this.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Steve Rogers
"I don't want him to die!! I'm not losing him again!" he broke down and pulled Bucky onto the bed, so he wouldn't be laying on the cold balcony. He calmed down slightly. "Peggy? What does it say?"

Loki Laufeyson
He shrugged and walked out, leaving Clint alone with a tiger.

Peter Quill
He laughed. "You are not going anywhere without me." he chuckled as they got to their rooms. "Well, I guess this is where we separate."
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jazz // Rocket || Six

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 pm

ϟ●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉𝕁 𝕒 𝕫 𝕫 𝕂 𝕚 𝕣 𝕜
xxxxxIf I'm not one but two-Am I Evil or good?
Jazz//Ego| Male | 17 | Mood; Pleased| Tagged; -

xxx I was glad that she seemed to get the message that I was no lost child. Even though the tone in her voice seemed to allude to it. The smile on her face seemed very plastic, then again I usually claim that the looks on peoples face seem to look very fake and plastic. It was not very hard to think that people looked fake, they wore masks often more than they were proud of. I let out a sigh and looked into her eyes again trying to continue with this conversation. "Im glad" I added a fake smile of my own to the mix. I am sure that it portrayed the level of sarcasm that I was feeling rise up from my gut.

xxxNow this was going to get on the topic of how I didn't belong here. I was not really from around here, I suppose both myself and Ego would enjoy being on the planet that he build all those years ago but got destroyed. It made me look over my shoulder at where I had watched Peter and Gamora go. I am surprised that I still knew her name as well. I suppose that Ego still remembered all of the people that had come together to destroy him very vividly. "Well, I suppose you are right. Im not from around here." I added. I was sounding a little bit adolescent, but then again, I was an adolescent. "You picked the wrong person" I said as I allowed the light to appear in my hand again. the sting was so familiar, but I knew that this was the time to show them what I was capable of.

☄ ⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇ Яcket
"My death will probably be caused by being Scarcastic st the wrong time"
Speaking|| Male || unknown || mood: Indifferent | Tagged Pietro..?

xxx I had gotten back from walking around the city trying to ignore the strange glares that I was getting from people. I swear that there was a restaurant owner who was getting mad at me thinking that I was going to start digging in his garbage or something up that ilk. Seriously, humans are so one track minded when it comes to what they think of someone. Especially when they already have an idea in their small heads about how someone or something should act. By all means you can kick the dog out of your shop that is snooping around in the garbage, but I am not interested in that sort of thing. I suppose this means that people on terra have never heard of us either.

xxx I finally got a message on the wristwatch that I had modified not too long ago, it was attached to the things that people usually used to try to get in contact with me so that I would be able to get all of them in one place. apparently by the delay in the message it was not the most reliable of all the things in the universe. It was something that I was going to have to tweak. I whacked it with my paw a few times to try to get the message to display properly while uttering a few curses under my breath. Why did this have to not work the moment that I needed it too. Apparently there was something about a mission that I had missed out on, Gah ill have to catch up with them. I used another one of my instruments that the group had given me to track where the small pod of people were that were looking for me were. They were not too far away, of course it would involve walking through the city again.

xxxI narrowed my eyes and put the pad away starting to walk through the city again. I could almost feel the stares of the people as they looked down at me. I had gotten used to it over the span of spending most of my time around people that were taller than i was. But what was the challenge really? I was three feet tall so its not like it was very hard to be taller than I was. I just looked away from all of them trying to ignore them, which was harder than you might think that it is. especially when some little gargoyle tries to reach over and pet you. i flinched and decided that I would go in a different direction to avoid them. I finally arrived to where the group of others were. "You called? My Watch is very unreliable, just got your message" I said leaving out the portion about having to fix it later. "Miss anything?" I cocked my head to the left a little bit.

(Alright. Does this work?)
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Pietro Maximoff
"Yeah. Would you like to staff hunting with us?" he offered.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Wanda
She raised a brow at Jazz, "I really don't think you want to do that" Her own hand lit up in red as she tried to signal to her brother that she may need his assistance with this guy

Gamora
She kissed him and smiled turning, "yeah. I'll see you later then. I had fun" She kissed him again and turned shutting the door and leaned against the door sinking to the ground with a laugh

Natasha
She groaned and threw her hands in the air, "Go away!" She made a shooing motion, 'Are you a lost puppy? "

Peggy
She smiled at Steve, "To simplify it. Non fatal. He'll be in pain but he'll be ok" she smiled kissing steve on the head, "I'm taking this to the lab but I would be suprised if this was HYDRA"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:07 pm

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - open

I squint my eyes, looking around the dimly lit room. Oh yes I remember, a tranquilizer dart.
I grabbed a tissue from the box next to me to wipe the stain on my mouth from the seizure.
I didn't move my head as much cause I had a horrible headache.
Closing my eyes again, I murmur "Steve?"

((i might be late to reply. gotta sleep. night ya'll))
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:08 am

((Night))

Steve Rogers
He looked at Bicky. "Oh my god! You're alive!" he was literally laughing and crying at the same time. Then started crying as he remembered Bucky falling off the train.

Loki Laufeyson
"I'm not following you!" he snapped, simply trying to get to his room.

Pietro Maximoff
He raced over to his sister. "Back off, buddy boy." he growled.

Peter Quill
He flopped onto his bed, feeling happy.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 am

Peggy
She sighed and rubbed her temples and knelt next to Steve a hand on his back, "He's alright Steve you don't have to cry" She patted his back

Wanda
She looked at her brother and back to Jazz, "What exactly are you? " she asked
Natasha
"Whatever" She shut the door to her room with a loud bang and flopped on her bed
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:24 am

((I just realized I wrote Bicky instead of Bucky last post!! Sorry!!))

Steve Rogers
He was curled up, crying his heart out.

Loki Laufeyson
"Why isn't your troll in there?" he shouted after her and went to his own room, falling asleep a little bit later.

Pietro Maximoff
He nodded.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups