The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay - O/A Later

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay - O/A Later

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Cold stone. As far as the lantern light shines, there is nothing but cold stone.

For how long you've been running across this featureless landscape, you do not know. Minutes? Hours? With no sun in the sky to serve as a timekeeper, time flows like water. Suddenly, you trip, sending you tumbling down a slope covered in smooth stones, eventually landing on the same flat terrain, the quiet gurgling of a stream echoing around you. Nearby, 5 other lantern lights glow in the darkness, their similarly confused owners pulling themselves up from the ground. Above you, a cross between a lions roar and a mans yell resonates, as the red-eyed lion stares down at its prey from its perch. You reach for a sizable stone nearby as the beast descends from above.

Somewhere, in the plain of stones and beasts, lost men and women band together. For what more is there to do, than live to see the next 'day'?
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Laws of the Land

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 am

So, for those interested in this thing, this is my attempt at making a multifandom rp based around the game Kingdom Death: Monster (with some modifications). 6 characters from other realities get stuck in this strange plain of seemingly endless stone. They try to live thrugh each day, facing down monsters of ever increasing danger and finding the secrets of this strange realm. Now, before I get to character roles, a few ground rules.

1: All of tess's rules apply, as per always.
2: Characters must be canon characters for reasons explained later.
ADDENDUM: Please try and make your characters a bit physically and psychologically robust. Unless you want them to suffer more than ususal (which is fine).
3: Any physical abilities that would place these characters above the level of a Olympic athlete are to be removed from the character. This includes magical spells, advanced weaponry or armor, etc.
4: Despite rule 2, no mary sues. If I spot one past the initial check, they shall be immediately fed to a White Lion/Screaming Antelope. Your choice.
5: One character per person. No exceptions.
6: Despite the nature of the original game, please attempt to keep things pg-13. Though clever use of smash cuts and other techniques to get past this restriction are allowed...
7: At the very least, write up 4 sentences per post with decent grammar. Really, it isn't that hard...
8: PM me if you wish for a certain role.
9: Ask questions if you have any
10: And this is the big one: IF A SITUATION MAY LEAD TO A TIE BETWEEN A CHARACTER AND A MONSTER, IT SHALL ALWAYS FAVOR THE MONSTER.

The Discussion Thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3575760
The Information Thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3575784
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:30 am

This roleplay is now open!

The cast of characters
The Hand - Springtrap, played by Truffilo
The Foot - Holly Short, played by InfectedHau
The Head - Lucy Baker, played by Keluvan
The Mind - Wilson Percival Higgins - Played by GentlemenScientist
The Soul - The Doctor - Played by dissonance.
The Forge - Bismuth, played by CAPTHA

More slots shall open as things continue foreward.
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay - Open and Acce

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:24 am

Pmub
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Mbpu
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 am

Upbm
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 am

Bump
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 am

Burb
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

And so, it begins
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 am

Holly had seen enough stone to last a lifetime, even one as long as hers.
She wasn't sure how long she'd been walking, but it had been long enough for the last traces of magic to leave he'd system. She was as powerless as a human, a fact that was none too reassuring.
For what felt like the hundredth time, Holly's hand went to the small, dirt-filled sphere that hung around her neck, the one bright spot in this ocean of gray. It was the one thing that had survived the trip here, and it was the key to getting her powers back. Assuming that there was anything but stone around here. It was a shame that whatever force that had brought her here hadn't allowed her the rest of her kit. The armor probably wouldn't be too useful at the moment, but it would have made her feel better.

Absorbed in thought, Holly didn't notice the slope until her boot slipped on it, letting out a surprise yelp as she tumbled down amid a shower of small stones. Quickly putting her LEP training to use, the elf tucked and rolled, coming out of the slide on he'd feet, and with minimal bumps and bruises. Her senses went into overdrive, scanning the fog for threads. There was a stream nearby, which lifted her spirits a little— perhaps there was dirt if there was water— as well as five lights, presumably from lanterns like the one clipped to Holly's belt. People. Instinctively, Holly brushed her hair over her pointed ears, hiding them from view. She wasn't sure if anyone here would care if she was a fairy, but she wasn't taking any chances. She couldn't mind-wipe any of these people.

Holly was about to call out to the others, when a strange, unearthly cry pierced her ears. Turning to find the source, the elf's eyes widened as she beheld what looked like a lion with sinister red eyes. Holly knew instinctively that this wasn't a beast she'd be communicating with, and slowly bent to the ground, reaching for a stone.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me