[Angels Could Be Bad] [Multifandom] [O&A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [Angels Could Be Bad] [Multifandom] [O&A]

Postby NaCl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

accepted, we can start!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:21 pm

(Yay)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Verlos

and "The Demon"

Sexuality: Asexual
Family/Friends: The Demon is really his only companion.
Side: Demon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: The Demon, a mighty fox, was once a very well known demon. He was known even amongst angels. However, the fox demon was defeated in the war and lost a lot of his strength. His enemies stole his eyesight and many of his powers. As he wandered the streets amongst the humans he met a dirty, abandoned orphan who was completely deaf and, as such, couldn't speak. He had been abandoned by his already poor family who wasn't planning to have a child in the first place. Unable to go to school and learn things like sign language, the boy was forced to live alone and steal to survive.
The two could see each other's flaws and made a deal. The demon offered his ears and his voice. The boy offered his eyes. The Demon named the boy Verlos but would not tell the boy his own name and went by "The Demon." Together they planned to seek revenge on those who had done the boy wrong while pushing back the angels.

Personality: Verlos is a cold child due to his past and shows no mercy. He has no problems tricking and betraying others for his own gains. Verlos is usually very rude and almost immediately hates any humans he meets due to what they have put him through. Despite having to grow up quickly he is still a child and only knows so much about the world.
The Demon loves to cause people trouble when he gets a chance. He can be very harsh due to his experience and absolutely despises angels. His harshness is shown when he sees no reason to try and censor what he says to Verlos despite Verlos being a child. Since the Demon does all the talking most people are, unfortunately, exposed to his personality the most. Meanwhile Verlos usually listens to what the Demon says so the Demon usually makes the most decisions.
Appearance: Verlos is a small kid with cold blue eyes. He has short and messy black hair on his head and sits at around 5 feet tall. He has pale white skin but his feet and hands are decorated with scars. Other than the jacket he has on dirty, light grey pants with no shoes.
The Demon transformed himself into a casual hooded jacket. The jacket has a fox shaped ears on the top and on the bottom it extends into two "tails" with three points on the ends Think of them as coattails but on a jacket. The tails can act like extra hands and can move at the Demon's will. The hood pulls over the face, up to the nose, and has two empty holes for the boy's eyes to see through. The Demon can transform into his original fox form but not for too long. It is black with rough, messy fur and two tails. On all fours he stands at 12 feet tall and could easily carry two adults on his back.
(If I didn't explain their appearance well enough just imagine Yuta from Kubera-Webtoon and the nine tails from naruto but black, smaller, and with only two tails)

Powers/Abilities: Verlos isn't very special on his own but is an amazing thief and is small enough to get away with a lot. The Demon is a lot weaker than most other demons. He only has one basic demon power left, heightened strength. However he seems to have limited shape shifting powers between a jacket and his normal fox like form. In jacket form the two tails have superhuman strength.

Other: Demons could be good
The two don't physically share senses but they have many gestures and signs that they use to communicate. When the Demon speaks in jacket form he has no mouth and his voice seems to come from no where. Lastly whenever people ask the Demon his name he will just tell them his name is Demon.

(So I edited this character so it would make sense in this role play so tell me if I missed something or if something doesn't make sense)

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Name: Aza
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Fandom: n/a
Species: Angel
Powers: experienced necromancy
Kindom: none
Personality: cold, unkind, trust issues, cruel tendencies, rarely talks
History: Aza never shares her past
Crush: none yet
significant other: n/a
Family: Unnamed parents (both dead), Unnamed little sister (dead)
Other: n/a

"don't leave, i can't let you"
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acc4Sale » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Blue Zircon\Zircon - Demon - 'Secret' Garden - Open

Zircon was in her secret garden. Making flower crowns with her last living flowers. She was pondering about her future, what if she was the leader, and she failed? She hugs the flowers close. She wanted a way out of this war, she was a big prize to the angels, ready to be caught. She lays back in her flowers, a moment of silence for herself.
Last edited by Acc4Sale on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acc4Sale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 pm

//--

Delfin "Del" Ophire | Angel Kingdom | Human-Angel Hybrid | Tags: Open

Delfin paced around the gardens that surrounded the Angel castle, it was quite a boring job but someone had to do it. He carried his trenchcoat over his shoulder so he could stretch his wings properly.

Hudson "Frost" Permafrost | Demon Kingdom | Ice Demon | Demon Attire | Tags: Open

Hudson was wandering near the castle,
since he was wearing his bright blue demon attire he was easy to spot; but he was in his own kingdom, and near the castle he felt perfectly fine.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Julia~ I sat in a tree, my blonde hair going down my back. "I need to figure out a way to put it up." I thought to myself. I missed my friends and my brother John Constantine. (If anybody
wants to talk to Julia feel free to)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 pm

It wasn't so often that LuCreaux, Leader of the Demons, was completely and utterly quiet. And from past events, that was usually a bad thing.
Currently, he was pacing around his private chambers, his face contorted in such a way that hinted at either discomfort or psychological turmoil. It was most likely the latter. He gave a heavy sigh and sat down on his bedside, looking out the window with a blank expression that was too difficult to identify by simply observing him.
---
Meanwhile, near the garden, Vincent was simply resting by a tree, looking over the kingdom from atop a small hill. He glanced back and forth quickly, as if worried that somebody would try and sneak up on him - or worse. You could never be too paranoid with.a leader like LuCreaux around.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acc4Sale » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Blue Zircon\Zircon - Demon - 'Secret' Garden - Open

Zircon lays back in her flowers, they were dying. She sighs and lets the wilting flowers cradle her body. She smiles for once, the flowers were nice, maybe she'll escape one day. She spots Vincent in a tree, she stands up and tries to not look pathetic.
Last edited by Acc4Sale on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acc4Sale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Julia~ I started to mess with my light magic because I was board. I am an outlier because I am half human and half angel. I don't side with either one of them because I don't trust people easily. I have lost many people in my life, my brother John Constantine.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me