X-men (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men (Open and Accepting)

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue May 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Ariana was siting on a bench outside. she had a notebook and she was drawing in it. she had another nightmare the previous night and was trying to recall it. she had only been there a week but it seemed like she had nightmares almost every night.

Jay was in the danger room practicing. he was metal and used his hand like a blade cutting robots.

Gianna was sitting outside. A black bear cub was sitting in her lap and she was combing its hair.

Arthur was watching his sister. "why are you brushing his hair?" he asked her wrinkling his nose
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue May 23, 2017 6:04 pm

☠ 𝐂𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐒 "𝐂𝐘" 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐇ö𝐋𝐌𝐄 ☠
Male || 19 || Vigilante || Soturi || Location: Just Outside the Danger Room || Tags: Open

Cyrus was where he could always be found, or at least close to that place. The danger room was occupied and so he was sitting just outside the door, his knees where drawn up to his chest and he was staring up at the ceiling. He had been sitting here for at least an hour, he must have arrived soon after Jay because they had been there for a long time. Not that he was really complaining it was just that he was wishing that he had gotten there sooner. He shifted slightly to get into a more comfortable position, he figured it would be awhile before he would have access to the room. The only reason he was still sitting there was because he wanted to be the first person to the room. Or at least make sure that nobody else managed to pop in before he had a chance to train for a bit.

♡ KᗩIᗪEᑎ "KᗩI" ᙭ᗩᐯIEᖇ ♡
Male || 22 || Neutral || Absolute Zero || Location: By the Benches || Tags: Arianna

Kaiden hummed as he walked through the grounds, he had grown up here so he knew the layout like the back of his hand. He used to love wandering through the grounds, it had been peaceful back then. Now he walked around to keep away from the other kids, it wasn't because he didn't like them. No it was for multiple reasons, the main two being that he couldn't control his powers very well and he sensed peoples pain too much. It was why he had ten rings with runes on them to seal away most of his powers. It made the burden of feeling everyone's pain a little lighter. The second reason for avoiding people was because he didn't want to pass on any of his bad habits. He had enough trouble managing his own drinking and not sleeping and he didn't want someone else to have to go through that. He was pulled from his musings when he walked past Arianna, one of the new kids. She had powers similar to his own, though even her control over her powers was better than his. He paused in front of the girl and peered down at her. "Hey what brings you out here?" he asked cheerfully, his grin was in place.
Last edited by Zyn on Fri May 26, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Rose Novak
21|Female
Plant Manipulation
Tagged: Ezekiel/Open.
Rose was outside, walking the grounds. She and her brother had been here for a few years now, and they both had managed to maintain good control over their powers, especially compared to when they first arrived. At the moment, she didn't feel like training or really doing anything else. She knew her way around the place pretty well, so there was nowhere to go and explore. Maybe, she considered, she should go and find some of the others, and find out what they were up to.

Ezekiel Novak
21|Male
Energy Blasts
Tagged: Rose/Open.
Ezekiel walked a little way behind his sister, in silence. Although he wasn't really one to be outside all too often, especially if there were other people around, he still liked to remain near to his sister, just in case of any trouble. Attempting to convince his sister to stay inside never normally went well, unless there was an absolute need for it. Not that he could blame her, of course, considering her power was connected to plants. He glanced around the area as he walked, as if on the lookout.

Ezra Kendrick
22|Male
Acid Generation
Tagged: Open.
Ezra wandered through the corridors, scowling. It had not been long since he arrived, perhaps three or four weeks, after he was seen accidentally melting part of the exterior of a car with the acid he had generated, and he had already gotten into two fights. Although he retained fairly good control over his recently-discovered power, he lost it quite quickly when he got angry. His power, he thought bitterly, was hardly useful for anything. It was just damaging and useless.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Wed May 24, 2017 11:20 am

"Ah!" Ari said startled. She dropped her pencil which started to roll away. "Oh hey." She said. Then pencil flew back to her and she grabbed it. "You startled me."

Jay sliced through a couple of robots concentrating.

"He needs to look good." Gigi said continuing to brush. "You never know when we might get new mutants."

Arthur shrugged. "That's true" get said then noticed what brush she was using "hey is that my brush?!" He said lunging for it.

Gigi laughed running away. "It's not like you ever use it." She called back.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri May 26, 2017 8:24 pm

♡ KᗩIᗪEᑎ "KᗩI" ᙭ᗩᐯIEᖇ ♡
Male || Twenty Two || Netural || Absolute Zero || Location: By the Benches || Tags: Arianna

Kaiden's eyes went wide with surprise when Arianna let out a startled noise and dropped her pencil, he hadn't meant to surprise her. His grin that had been wide and inviting turned slightly strained as though he felt guilt for having shocked her. He moved to grab the pencil but it leaped off the ground and straight back into Arianna's hands. "Ah sorry about that, I wasn't trying to be sneaky really. I figured you would sense my mind before I even said anything but I guess you were a bit focused. Can't always be listening can you? I mean I assume you can't. I seems like a lot of work" he said lamely. So far he didn't have enough control over his powers to completely shut the pain of others out, which meant he could generally tell when someone was close by. There was nobody, at least nobody he had meet, that didn't hold some amount of pain. "Anyways as for my question, what brings you out here? Not many people just sit out here. They normally wander, though I haven't run into anyone outside today" he rambled.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat May 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Alala~ I woke up and left my room. I walked over to where David was. "Hi." I said to David. I sat down in the chair next to him.
David~ "Hey Alala." I said to Alala. I hadn't been Alala's legal Guardian for long. Alala and I have been friends for a while. Her parents knew my parents, and my parents knew Alala's parents.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeet. » Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 am

may i find out where i can throw in my four ? )
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 28, 2017 5:19 am

^^Rose and Ezekiel are outside, and Ezra's just wandering the corridors, if you want to interact with any of my characters.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 31, 2017 3:24 pm

(David and Alala are in there base which is near a graveyard don't ask. David is Alala's legal guardian)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:43 am

bump
Luna and Stellar