Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby KiraTamaru » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm

((updated with your ref~ Now just for sen and we can start~)
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Senrage wrote:
Name: Corrode
Weapons: assimilation matrix, oxidization rounds / grenades. assault rifle. cloaking matrix.(transparency not invisibility) general improvised traps,
Faction: Neutral/other!
Bot form: Image
Alt. (Vehicle) form: (minus the minigun lol)
Personality: reclusive, resourceful avoids conflicts when possible, tactician.
History: while of unknown origin corrode carry's parts form both bots and cons. as well as a distinct bio organic signature, making him a rather unique entity wandering the stars for metal asteroids or populated planets with scrap junk or ore. every sighting of him yields a different description. almost as if corrode changing parts. he has only been sighted in places with extremely high amounts of metal or mechanical debris, he came to earth when he came across a probe in deep space primitive in form and technology. bot of metal that could be used. this brought him to follow the coordinates within the drone. to the planet earth.
Crush?: no
Family?: long dead.
Other?: his AI assault rifle "Scope"

Name: Concussion
Weapons: fist fighter: concussion armaments able to create vibrations from hands and feet causieng earth stone and metal to vibrate at the molecular level causeing them to split and fracture or to heat up to extreme heat. if it doesnt break it will melt. also carrys around micro salvos of "screamers" micro electro magnetic projectiles that when fire scream on all frequencies causeing optics and other instruiments to go hayway the equivalent of a flashbang. scceleration gyros and servos allowing him to make extreme bursts of speed for small periods of time until the servos overheat in which case he need to wait till they cool of before another burst, un like most bots Concussion has a symbiosis function. The closer he his to another bot or creature. He will morph slightly taking on traits or weapons of that bot or creature this requires some time and preprep however..
Faction: Neutral/other!
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form: ((2 forms a gun and a bike, gun form requires another bot to of any use))
Personality: quiet hates working solo as it cuts his firepower in half since his range is limited in bot form he makes up for it in speed, and long range in gun form. like to have a partner around also like to forge and work with metals creating make shift armors and weapons for comrades based on occasions if needed, also a outstanding mechanic able to fix damaged bots in the field to get them back into the fight, his repairs are limited however and proper repairs are advised soon as possible.
History: concussion was in the middle of a deep space exploration team searching for deposits of energon and uninhabited planets with suitable conditions for colonies., a merc by trade he has fought for ether side depending on who he believed was int he right, his last assignment he was betrayed by his benefactor and his entire squad was annihilated. leaving him adrift in a block of ice till it fell into earths atmosphere a couple of hundred years later. [/b]
Crush?: "burst former squad member now MIA
Family?: never knew them
Other?: none

Name: overdrive
Weapons: twin pistols and a giant size and shape shifting wrench
Faction: Peacekepers, Neutral/other!
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form:
Personality: hard working, blunt, carfree, dreamer has a rough rebelliosu attitude from originally growing up on the streets of cybertron, also has a issue with taking orders unless that person is ether one she respects and admires or can prove themselves stronger then her..
over drive often can be found dozing off in some obscure place without a care in the world or even more often dozeing next to a half finished repair she was working on for several days. while she holds abit of aloof spirit, when it comes down to it and when its needed she can patch you up extrememyl fast and put you into an "overdrive mode" as she calls it where all functions and general strengths have been boosted this however wears down on the mechas that are under its effect and used as a last resort.
History: following the betrayal of division 7 on the space station reclaimation mission over drive was a rookie engineer in training who was left behind on the main station when news of what had happened reached the peacekeepers main forces. she was devistated she spent decades working hard to get into division 7 and had made many friends in the band. she also helda an admiration for the front line troops who fought bare handed she particularly admired the captain commander and his loss was nothing but tragic in her eyes. the following years in peacekeeper attested that fact as divisions disolved, during a particular exodus from a sector all personel of the station were put into cryo. for a a couple hundred thousand years to conserve supplies for when they would be called upon agian. only to find when she woke up a battle scarred station and only a handful of survivors. taking it upon herself to keep the band together, until a proper system was put back in place, there was however one goal she held on to. she intended to find her commander or atleast some part of him so she could put her past to rest little does she know he r commander is alive and well in the sol system in the same sector.
Crush?: no
Family?: the last few of division 7
Other?: no

Name: Quake
Weapons: HIS TEETH and various other spikes and such while in bot form. otherwise in alt form hes a fortress :D photo will explain allll
Faction: Neutral/other! Peace keepers
Bot form:
isnt he cute? <3
Alt. VEHICLE) form:
Boom Boom.
Personality: really stupid. kind playful much more like a pet cat then a cybertronian. likes to burrow in dirt and stone and take naps there. will follow instructions to the letter from a specific few in the peacekeepers, while he likes all peace keepers he only "listens" to a few. hes also very slow. his top runnign speed bot form is about 50-55 mph. and in fortress mode its about 20-25
History: quake was found abandoned in a mining colony in a dead asteriod, he was much smaller then however, durign his growth phases he supprised the peace keepers repeatedly until he was the biggest mecha on the station luckily for the peace keepers he much prefered to take naps out in the large central solar park with a vast celar overhang letting sunlight in or a view of the stars. he further supprised the peace keepers when he first fought for them when the peacekeeper station was under attack from another merc band it isnt an exaggeration to say that if it werent for him that day the peace keepers may had been destroyed that day. however after that event no one could coax him into shift back into a tank or to help on missions excpet a few in the high command particularly ones who had opinions and attitudes placeing others above themselves and money below the worth of life. in a way he had become part of the selection process for who would command a division or be the captain of the space station, and was dubbed a last resort due to his strength. that and a majority of the peacekeepers would prefer to keep their mascot out of danger and sleeping pleasantly in the park quake is also known as "the hammer" by old enemies of the peacekeepers. he was also known to protect his home or napping spots viciously if an enemy approaches.
Crush?: couldnt say.
Family?: the peace keepers!
Other?: particularly likes concussion and loves to play with him.

Name: "cathedral"
Weapons:
Tractor beams, useually used to aid ships docking holding metal metiorites or for harvesting, plenty effective at tearing ships apart or their plating.
Image medium anti frigate turrets with flack cannons,Image light anti fighter turrets fast roation and fire rate,
Image anti capital ship plasma cannons long charge time devistating power
Image the ARES, while originally built to a planetary bombardment cannon was modified by division seven as a way to rapidly launch boarding pods as well as orbital drop pods through defences and hulls faster then the defence systems could react. has also been used to launch frigate class ships as emergency reinforcements to a sector. still capable of launching planetary bombardment shells.
Faction: Peacekeeper Fortress.

Personality: N/a
History: the peacekeeper fortress "cathedral was originally created from the mind of a prime, his name has been lost to the records, however the station itself was meant originally to be a trading hub, manufacturing plant and dock above the planet cybertron, that is until a impending pirate raid on the planet forced the station to become a millitary base and defence fortress. the primes genisu design of the station allowed for easy modification. infact the station seems to evolve with automated subroutines that took on the role of a defence platform after corvertly (without the knowledge of its owners) downloaded the combat routines of nearby defence platforms and even manufactured defence turrets in preparation allowing a sizable defence to have been mounted nearly overnight the millitary applications of the fortress after the pirate raid was repelled did not go unseen however some politicians feared what that could mean for the planet to have a gun floating above them and secretly pushed to have the station disassembled. before that could happen however the prime caught wind of what was happening and along with nearly 200 soldiers took the station and fled. these soldiers and the prime became the first of the peacekeepers and have long since retired. or died. the station bears the scars of hundreds of battles and has since grown much larger originally 20 HM in length it has grown to 35 km over the millennia with several docking bays and self sustaining systems several labs research buildings and even test ranges. a floating city and fortress, inside the genius program created by the prime adapting and reprogramming itself with every new addition allowing for flawless integration of new technology, making it the one and only of its kind.
additional specs: hosting entire contingents for repair drones and docking stations battle cruise and even capital ships are able to dock on the station if a ship is too damaged to be repair and is only good for scrap it is cannibalized down to the last screw to repair retro fit upgrade and grow the station, like a living entity.

the station has a interior defence system which is synced up to every peacekeeper, antipersonal machine turrets, laser traps and turrets and heat zones and pyro plasma turrets are hidden neatly in the walls along with swarms of defense drones and bots attacking and dismantling all not synced up to the system or in a safe house.

the station is equipped with a beacon a deepspace pusle define synced up to a super computer holding the names and data of all contracts, peacekeeper members, current M,O, warnings and so forth, it even contains dossiers on possible recruits for the peace keepers,

The station is also equipped with a Advanced AI system recovered from a illegal research laboratory. the air was defunt but repaired and useing a personality imprint of the prime peacekeeper the one who found it was brought back online.

Name: Surge
Weapons: toxins and biological growth seeds and talons. as well as 2 mechas,
barrage is a heavy artillery mecha created for long range support and fire suppression.
berserker just as its name implies drives the user into a battle rage improving strength and endurace while numbing pain, at a loss of sanity. when the blood lust system is activated. weilding a vorple axe and raw power compareable to quake, a swing of berserkers axe has been known to whipe out heavy defence turret and is rumored to be able to break through corite star cruiser armor. harder then diamonds and able to repel semi nuclear weapons.
Faction: Peacekeeper
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form: unlike most cybertronians surge cant change into another form, shes only able to alter her appearance.

Personality: aloof crazy lazy and often hears voices in her head that help her solve problem and very efficient at what she puts her mind to easily finishing projects and problems that baffle others with ease- tends to answer questions with riddles and is one of the few people in the peacekeepers you dont want to cross your youll find your self in a test tube for a day or so. she also loves to mimic exotic life forms in their forms shes taken a liking to this form especially and has yet to have changed it since they found the life forma few thousand years ago.
History: she doesnt rememebr anything excpet her time in the peace keepers he core was damaged in a fire fight on her home planet when she was found and taken in bt concussion and division sever her mind was shattered and for a period of years she didnt talk rest or move but one day she seemed. to wake up and with her shattered mind proved things that were though impossible and created things none could have though of quickly putting her as the caption of squadron 3 research vanguards and artillery. due do her weakness of not being able to change into a differnt form she adapted by creating exosuits to give her the power needed to fight. built on a massive scale they are half the size of quake and no less destructive. limited in functionality however.
Crush?: hard to say, she seemed to have a crush on concussion at one point and on quake at another, odd chick.
Family?: forgotten, now the peacekeepers tend to look at concussion and a brother however.
Other?: CHEMISTRY! BIO CHEMISTRY! GENETIC MANIPULATI--- huh? what was i saying? ((minor case of secondary personality who likes to fiddle with genetics))

(( and there you have it CC captain of division sevens Sq3))

Last edited by Senrage on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Got a couple changes to make no time a though will soon
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 pm

((Sweet~ We can officially start tomorrow/Today! c: ))
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 am

((Okay! Time to kick-start this RP! Roleplayers, transform and role-out! ))

Pacific Breakdown rolled through the outskirts of a nearby town. The sort of vehicle he chose, he found, was not one that humans generally liked on the streets of their city, but rather in what seemed to him as medieval coliseum where he was to destroy other cars. Granted, destroying was what he did best, but for the amusement of humans? He'd rather just stick to looking for his fellow bots.

Meltdown searched silently through the city for any signs of bots, as per ordered. He stayed ever camouflaged, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He trotted through the city, scanning car after car for any Cybertronian signs.

Lector raced from one human city to the next. She knew very little about this place, other than that she was to remain in disguise. She supposed the humans small brains couldn't handle the fact that she was from another planet. Velocitron, to be exact. Though that's about all she could remember. There was a good chunk of her memory that was gone, and nothing on this slow moving planet held any answers. Frustrated, she raced off top speed toward the next human town.

Kat tinkered with her project car. She had been working on it for some time now and was looking forward to getting it done. She just had to find a few more pieces.. Seemed another trip to the scrap yard was due. She stood, stretching, one person's scrap was her treasure, she just needed to find it.. She locked up her shop behind her and set off for the scrap yard, luckily only just down the street.

Arachnid paced through her colony of Insecticons. Inspecting them critically as she passed. The bots, to her knowledge, had left this planet. Which meant there was nobody to defend it from her. As soon as she was sure all her precious Insecticons were ready to go, she would make her first move in taking over this planet.

Nightshade flew toward planet Earth. She has learned much about it, and knew it had many resources on it that she could make her own. She would first need to find what was left of the decepticons, than she would take anything she so wished. The planet seemed to be easy pickings. She sent out a small signal, one hidden that only decepticons would be able to catch. She was here, and she ready to rule.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:40 am

solarflare was busy digging out sand which had piled up in front of her front door. she had found this old ship a while ago, and after failing to find anybot around she started living there. alone in the desert with a big un-flieable cybertronian scout ship . she did get kind of lonely out there, though it was surprising no one noticed the ship seeing how close the road had come to it, sure a majority of it was buried in sand but the roof hatch was still clear as long s she always came out and dug it clear after a storm.

pharma glided around high in the sky as a jet. he was bored, scanning the area for cybertronians. he had left his pet, reggie back at his 'lab' if you could call stealing shockwaves lab your own work.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

Maria walked along a random road in the city looking around for anything really but she knew better to be in the open just like that she heard of the dangers that lurked around she just really didn't want to do any stealthy stuff she just wanted to wander around without having to deal with the pain of having to be on high alert
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 am

Whiteout had found himself actually hoping to enjoy life since the Decepticon faction had crumbled. He had seized the change the wiggle free of their ranks and take a very direly needed "vacation". Before being imprisoned within their ranks, only released from the ship to perform clandestine missions under constant surveillance, he decided to return to his oldest hobby--travel. He wasn't surprised that he did not bold straight out of Earth's atmosphere the second he had the chance; he relished the strange cultures and and biology of foreign planets. Before he had been taken prisoner by the Decepticons, he had already explored tens of hundreds of planets in numerous galaxies. Earth's galaxy was entirely foreign to him, and being that the blue planet was the only one in its solar system to harbor life, he decided that he would tour it, take souvenirs back to his special stash smack dab in the middle of nowhere space. While he flew just beneath the flimsy layer of high-floating cirrus clouds over the desert, he spotted a lone vehicle racing down a barren roadway. Every sensor indicated Cybertronian life. Whiteout smirked to himself. So more than one bot had the idea to stick around Earth for a while? He might have let the femme be, but he was surprised to find that he had not a single file, not even a stray piece of data on the mysterious femme. He might have let her be anyway, might have just tracked her in secret, but no. There was something about this femme, something that made his hollow spark throb in untraceable yearning. So, Whiteout began a casual descent from the clouds, locking in on her on her coordinates despite her speed. After a few minutes and after shifting down a few gears, Whiteout was flying above the metallic blue Bugatti Veyron at no more than ten feet or so, matching her speed.
"Didn't anyone ever teach you how to stop and smell the roses, Sweetspark?" This coolly spoken question struck Whiteout with a strange sense of deja vu, as though he had spoken it before to someone. It caused him to almost hurt somehow, yet it was also warm. "You're leaving all of Earth's beauty in the dust." He would have motioned to the tumultuous clouds of dust churning in the wake of her restless tires.

Shockwave had officially arrived on Earth a solar cycle ago, having very covertly fled Cybertron, which was quickly becoming flooded with Autobot presence. It was illogical to remain on a planet infested with enemies who would gladly take of him a prisoner of war; his only sound option was to find himself a planet on which his freedom would not be so readily threatened, preferably one in which he also had stored away many of his projects and Cybertronian technology. Earth was a recently evacuated place (mostly, evacuated, that was) and harbored the most of his precious science. With the help of an ancient ship, he had arrived only several cliks north-north east of the lab he desired to revisit and salvage. It was his largest one, one that was purposely vacant of any of his most sensitive materials, but that was good. His largest lab would become his main base of operations, a heavily cloaked fortress from which he would undertake what Megatron never could--the destruction of the Autobots. It was only logical. Perhaps he would have considered maintaining peace with the Autobots, but they were untrustworthy specimen with weak, futile minds. Megatron had allowed him to work on projects which had allowed him to exercise the very limits of science, something that the Autobots had always seen as criminal. Poor fools. They would come to rue the day that they had surrendered their narrow minds to petty heroism, not that Shockwave carried revenge on his mind. Rather, he carried logic on it, as always.
Lumbering through the desert, he soon arrived at the entrance of his lab, which, after passing through a series of locks, he entered. It was...impossibly clean. Several of his computers were humming quietly in life. The lights glared above him, illuminating plated floors and the stark, puny posture of male, human specimen. He was caged, placed deliberately in the lab by someone other than himself. Shockwave stared down at the human, the glare of his red optic burning down upon the tiny life form. He said not a word, instead initiating a scan across every surface of the room which read back to him immediately the data gathered. Pharma had been here, and rather recently, so all of the evidence suggested.
"You are a worthless insect. Pharma would be illogical to mourn you." Shockwave placed his foot atop the flimsy metal prison which the male specimen was contained to, intending to crush it. The only thing which stopped him was a faint signal which came suddenly grinding against his audios. He translated it immediately and removed his foot from the top of the cage, the insignificant human forgotten. He rounded to one of the operating computers in the lab, opening its radars and pinpointing his message bearer's exact coordinates. Nightshade. He had suspected she might return to Earth to reap her father's vacant position. Shockwave was not frightened. She was a mere obstacle in the logical path he sought. He sent her a heavily cloaked signal in return, concisely informing her who he was and where he was currently located. The femme could be of some use before he snuffed her spark.

There were few good places to work quietly and in peace within the Insecticon hive Airachnid had carefully sculpted for her armies. Naturally, Hijack would never complain or question his queen's design...although, sometimes, he found the lack of personal quarters to be rather inconvenient for his experimentations. Currently, he found himself hunkering against a wall, where a natural rock shelf served as his lab table. He had just recently returned from a scouting mission, in which he had been allowed the time to collect some elements of particular interest to him. He was running especially low on his corrosive poison, and at last he had found all of the ingredients to complete a new and potent batch. He was just finishing up on the final touches of the solution when clang! A brawling couple of brainless beetles slammed into his back and his station. Somehow, he dodged the subsequent spray of corrosives as is splattered haphazardly, but one of the roughhousing beetles was not so fortunate. His fellow soldier began to screech and writhe, his plating quickly melting through all the way down to his most internal components. Hijack's optics widened beneath the bulging black lenses which shielded them, and he reached out panickedly just in time to notice Arachnid approaching in his periphery. While one who had inadvertently pushed the fallen soldier into him decided to flee in horror, Hijack abandoned his intentions to help his fellow soldier and bowed deeply, as frightened as he was that Arachnid would blame him for the sight she saw.
"Queen," was all he could manage to stay, remaining elegantly bowed despite the shrieks of the fellow soldier at his feet.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 am

reggie looked up at shockwave as he came in, a bit confused but not saying anything while he watched him examine the lab. when shockwave attempted to squish him he moved back in the cage, getting as low as he could as the cage roof pinned him down inside, cringing his eyes closed he was sure for a moment that this was it for him finally. until the beeping of the computers tracking signal distracted shockwave. waiting a moment to be sure shockwave was away he finally relaxed, breathing a sigh of releaf. he was still alive for now. looking around at the barely any room left in the cage he managed to roll himself out into a less squished corner, a corner where the outer bars had been bent enough that he may be able to squeeze out!
he moved over to the gap, first poking his head out, so far so good.. he then attempted to force himself out threw the gap, grunting in pain when the bars became to tight around his mid section. he kept trying though finally falling free from the cage with a gasp of pain, it felt like he'd broken something forcing himself threw such a small space like a cat. but it didn't matter now that he was out. first hing he did was hurry behind the desk to hide and attempt to wait for shockwave to leave.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Pacific turned as something caught his attention. Off in the very far off distance, he thought he saw a strange sight. Perhaps the top of a ship in the desert..? Couldn't be.. Yet his radar seemed to be picking up signs of a fellow bot. It was enough for him to go on. With that he took off, headed for the first sign of another bot that he had gotten since his arrival on his planet.

Meltdown continued through the city, ever scanning for cybertronian life. He was getting impatient though. Surely this planet had some bots! Though in his moment of frustration, he lost his camouflage. He looked around as he turned invisible again. Only one human around. With luck, she hadn't seen him. Still, he watched Maria just to be sure.

Lector found herself rather caught off guard by the bot that had decided to join her. Her first surprise was that he so easily kept up with her, not a feat just any bot could do. But ontop of that, his words struck at that missing something. She had heard those words. They brought with them many complex feelings. The most prominent being a mixture of longing, and anger. Followed by hurt. Yet she didn't even know this bot! "Hasn't anybot taught you that any sight worth seeing is best seen through a rearview mirror?" She didn't know why, but she felt the need to outpace this bot. Something about him drove her to go faster. To which she promptly sped up, determined to show him what true speed was.

Arachnid had watched the tussel between the two drones, and had in fact watched as the one screamed and writhed in agony. How unfortunate. Yet, how intriguing. She stabbed a leg through its spark, careful not to get any of the corrosive fluids on her own leg as she looked at the obediently bowing Insecticon. "My my, you have been busy over here, haven't you?" She asked, almost in a purr despite the death of one of her army. A mindless drone could be replaced. Though what she found here seemed to be worth it. "Tell me, what is your name?" She said as she reached down and stroked her loyal cons cheek. If he could duplicate that corrosive acid, than he could be quite useful indeed. She found herself rather pleased at the find.

Nightshade locked quickly onto the coordinates that were sent by Shockwave. She remembered stories of him. A mad scientist. A grand asset to gain. She blasted toward the location, piercing through Earth's atmosphere. She would make this entire planet hers, or would burn it to ashes trying.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me