๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged: Isabelle, Clary, Kyo
    The sliver whirled as the two humans closed in on it, their weapons bouncing harmlessly off its rapidly hardening skin."That was a mistake," it said, its hands lengthening and hardening into two long blades. You cannot hope to best us. Your race is weak and frail, even outnumbered we are superior." So saying, the sliver attacked, slashing at both the human females.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
Kyo watched the ensuing fight. She gave up on trying to talk sense into the two shadowhunters. A slightly horrified expression appeared on her face when it viciously attacked. She stood in front of the creature. "While I admit a duel against a being as powerful as yourself would be interesting, I seek no quarrel with you. I implore that you cease your attack." If anything went wrong, she could quickly vanish into the being's shadow before it could attack. She prepared for this, if it ever came to pass.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:45 am

The sliver looked the new life-form up and down, then ignored its plea, stepping around it and resuming its attack. Who really cared if there were two less humans in the world? There were already far too many.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:07 am

"Huh- Perry the Platypus, where'd you go?!" Dr. Doofenshmirtz wasn't on the balcony of his pent house, trying to prevent a two foot tall semi-aquatic mammal from punching him again, anymore.
... Where was he?
"Norm?! Vanessa?! Perry the Platypus?!"
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:26 am

Kit | OC | Tagged: Doofenshmirz

Before the scientist came, a small beep went off the clock in Kat's office. "Oh hey, timer's off!" She exclaimed, before rushing out and ran through Hallway #1, down the elevator, and to the Teleport Room. Once she successfully teleported a random person, which was Doofenshmirz, she greeted him and explained the entire situation.

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies; Sliver

"Poyo poyo! Poyo poyo poyo poyo..." Hearing a noise somewhere else on the rooftop, which was behind him, he turned around. "Poyo! Poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo!" He pleaded.

(Translation: Humans are real! I've been to a place and there's many of them...
Hey! Please don't fight, I don't think any of us want conflict here!)
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:37 am

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
Kyo sighed, once again exasperated. She had tried not to get involved in any fights up this point, but she didn't seem to have much of a choice. "Stand down! We were given explicit instructions not to fight!" She ordered the creature, and sent Isabelle and Clary a death glare. The Sheikah instinctively deflected the being's attack with her naginata, but made no moves to attack it. It somehow could create it's own armour, rendering any of her attacks useless. This creature impressed her, but now wasn't the time for this.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:46 am

"Yeah, you did interupt something important... Can't go BACK?! What do you mean? I need to return my rental tools soon, or else I'll have to pay 2.59 extra! Do you even understand how strict all those rental people are?! With their high and mighty 'sir, you agreed to this when you rented it', 'sir, we can't extend your time for free', 'sir, you can't ecchange a ball-and-socket joint for a movie.' Do you even know how hard it is to come across a good, completely put together ball-and-socket joint?! Those things are worth their weight in gold! AUGH!!"
He pinched the bridge of his nose.
He looked at the girl angrily, confrontationally.
"YOU just wait, missy! I can build an inator for almost anything! You'll see!"
He ran into the hallway.
There was a kid there, with a white and blue hat.
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:48 am

Lavender Skies
She froze as she watched the fighting, slowly taking a step back "What should we do!? I know! Maybe that weird person that's in charge here can stop them. Lets go find her!" Without waiting for a response from Kirby, the pegasus picked him up and placed him on her back before racing down the stairs and to the third floor "Hello!?"

Dipper Pines
He sighed and stared down at his shoes as he walked, glancing up once he reached the elevator. Dipper pressed the button and stepped inside as the elevator door opened. He pressed the button for the first floor and waited as the elevator lowered, stepping out once it arrived on the first floor. He walked forwards, unsure of where he was even going. He stopped as he heard an unfamiliar voice, staring at Doofenshmirz who was on the other end of the hallway. At least he looked like a normal human instead of the other strange creatures he'd seen here so far "Uhh.. hi?"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 am

"We do not obey the strictures of inferior beings," the sliver said, staring down at the human-like creature. It obviously wasn't human, it didn't smell the same, but it seemed interested in protecting them. A strange trait most humanoid races tended to share, regardless of how biologically superior they were. "These humans have attacked us. They will died. Move out of our way, or you will die as well."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me