Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 am

Rei had eaten his breakfast quickly and early in hopes of avoiding encounters with Zeus' other child, his silent prayers had been answered when she hadn't shown up at breakfast. It wasn't that he had an issue with the girl, in fact he knew basically nothing about her. Rei just didn't like thinking about family matters and having to interact with a sibling from his godly parent was too much. He'd wandered to the edge of the camp with Filos perched on his shoulder chewing on a bacon strip he'd managed to sneak. To his surprise he sees a younger girl with a wolf and he has to pause where he's at, hearing her call out if anyone's around. Filos shifts on his shoulder slightly before launching himself across the space between them and Rei is forced to shout, "watch out!" As Filos swoops over the top of Blake's head, barely missing hitting her.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:26 pm

ThaliaGrace wrote:
Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Training area
Tags: Roe

"True," Amber admitted,"Still, you could probably beat me without weapons." She regarded the swords Roe had sheathed. "They're on fire," She noted then realizing she sounded like an idiot for saying something so obvious she added,"Won't that burn the scabbard?"

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:10 am

Eretria Rover || 16 || Lesbian ||
    Ares (claimed) || Close to
    dining pavilion || Open

Eretria had been up bright and early. She had problems sleeping since her last quest, a week prior. She nearly lost a comrade because she hadn't been good enough. As a result, the other demigod had since left the camp. Eretria still had a horrible, sinking feeling because of the whole ordeal. From her sleepless nights, came more training.

After hours upon hours of training, she finally decided it was time for breakfast. She left the training area and made her way to the dining pavilion, still fully clad in her armour, her weapons strapped to their rightful places.
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 am

Dark Star wrote:
    Eretria Rover || 16 || Lesbian ||
    Ares (claimed) || Close to
    dining pavilion || Open

Eretria had been up bright and early. She had problems sleeping since her last quest, a week prior. She nearly lost a comrade because she hadn't been good enough. As a result, the other demigod had since left the camp. Eretria still had a horrible, sinking feeling because of the whole ordeal. From her sleepless nights, came more training.

After hours upon hours of training, she finally decided it was time for breakfast. She left the training area and made her way to the dining pavilion, still fully clad in her armour, her weapons strapped to their rightful places.

As Elanor acquired her breakfast, she saw a rather tired looking woman walking toward the pavilion. Being the healer that she is, her eyes filled with concern as she rushed toward the armor clad person, "Are you alright? You don't look so good."
Last edited by ~War~ on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:25 pm

wilddog990 wrote:
Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Arriving at Camp|Tags; open

Blake watched as something shot towards her. She ducked and Tora growled. Her wolf shot up, attempting to snap at it. Tora missed and howled in anger, pacing below the annoying creature. Blake stood up and brushed off, petting Tora's head. Immediately she relaxed and followed as Blake walked over to the male. "Hey. Sorry about Tora. She just likes protecting me. Say, do you know what this place is?" She asked, hoisting her bag better on her shoulder.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Rei narrows his eyes as the wolf tries, and fails, to get her teeth in his eagle. The annoyance is short lived as the creature is clearly controlled and the reaction is I'll deserved. Filos swoops around before landing on Rei's shoulder at the same moment Blake begins talking. Rei blinks in confusion. What this place is? Was she being serious? "This is Camp Half Blood." He answers after a moment. How did she not know? Even he'd known where he was going when his mom had abandoned him all those years ago.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Blake raised an eyebrow. "Camp half-blood? What?" She asked, confused. "My mom didn't tell me anything about this place. She dropped me off and sped away. All because I defended myself once in a.... unusual way." She went on, Tora listening patiently. "So ya." She finished with a sigh.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Rei shifts slightly as Filos' claws dig into his shoulder. A sympathetic smile appears on his face as the girl recounts her tale. Of course he wasn't thrilled he'd have to give her the whole gods and goddesses are real speech but it could be worse. "Alright, well let's start there. You say you defended yourself unusually, how weird?" With this information he might be able to get a hint as to who her godly parent is as well which could be useful, even if he can't be certain until a claim is made.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Blake shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't mean to..." She started hesitantly. "They um... disappeared under my feet. Like caved in. The ground took them." She stroked Tora's fur and looked upset. "They.. never came back." She sighed, remembering how much trouble she had gotten into.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Despite his attempts he's unable to stop the surprise from crossing his expression. There is only one heritage that develops abilities like that and Rei pushes them away before he can think too much on it. If his suspicions were right that wasn't his problem. That was between her and her father. Offering a sympathetic look he continues, "Sorry to hear that. It can be... Disorienting. The first experiences." He clears his throat. "I don't know how to sugarcoat this. I've never had to deal with new faces and even less with new faces that have no clue why they're here. I'm sure you've noticed things aren't exactly what they seem to be. Things you can see that others can't. Maybe ADHD or Dyslexia. You said your mom dropped you here? That means your dad is a god. Greek god to be precise."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me