Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Izaya, Jessica
It was pretty easy to say that he was pumped up for this room. Well, as long as it wasn't combat related. As he got to the bottom of the stairs, he turned round to find Izaya and yet... Wait, where was he? In fact, both he and his friend seemed to have vanished into thin are. "Don't tell me they ditched us..." He murmured, sighing as he hurried over to Caitlyn and began to try and figure out what this room as about. It seemed pretty normal at first, however soon the smell of burning wood caught his attention, and soon he noticed that they weren't in a room any longer, and instead they were in the midst of a raging forest fire. His instincts told him to run, but something felt off about it all to him. In fact, it seemed awfully familiar. "Ij htij... Enhe Ijla?" (Is this... Ente Isla?) He murmured, reverting back to his native language for a moment as he thought.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
He shook his head as he replied, looking over to his friend. "But... I just can't. How can you still be okay around me? I just don't understand it. People have always gotten hurt if they were close to me, and soon they learned to stay away. For once in my life, I just wish my luck wasn't always against me." Qrow glanced over to the refreshments, spotting a few bottles of beer and hesitately opened one, starting to swig it down. Somehow he regretted it. Why did beer always taste so bitter and horrible. This one in particular seemed like it barely even had 5% of alcohol in it, which didn't do well when he was trying to get himself drunk again. He needed the strong stuff! Nevertheless, he kept drinking it, moving on to the next one he found once he'd finished that one. However in between chugs, he paused, sighing. "I.. I just.. I don't want you to have to go through the same pain I did. If I don't get you an antidote soon... soon you'll start to cough up blood. And that's just the beginning."

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
She closed her eyes once more, terrified as she felt herself slipping even more. Is this it? It's going to happen again, I just know it? But how... How am I going to get back this time? Winston... I hope you can find me again. Lena had all but given in to letting her dissociation happen, feeling as though there was nothing they could do to stop it. She was just there, waiting for it to happen... And yet, it didn't. The lady opened her eyes, not feeling the tugging sensation anymore. Frantically looking herself over, she noticed that she was normal again. No, no she wasn't. She was still flickering like before, she still felt scrambled and yet... the fear of disappearing wasn't there anymore. Pulling herself up into a sitting position, she made a grab for the accelerator once more, and this time she gripped onto it, though another flicker and it slipped out of her hands. Okay, now this made even less sense. How had she been able to touch that, if only for second? "I'm... okay? I'm... I'm okay!" Lena scrambled onto her feet, instinctively attempted to hug Gareki out of joy, yet she managed to slip right through him, which had to be the strangest thing she'd ever experienced. "Well... Relatively speaking, I guess." She couldn't help but laugh, though she was still confused what was happening. It was like she was in a limbo between being okay and starting to dissociate.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
"Well, I'm going to continue thinking you're great, and even if I see that side of you, I bet my thoughts won't ever change. I like you, and if that means liking all sides of you, then so be it." Maddie said stubbornly, giving him a smirk and swinging her tail ever so slightly. "If things are so bad back home... then why don't you come live with me? I'm sure it would be better for you, and besides, I'm sure someone strong like you would fight in fine among my people." And even if they didn't accepted him, she'd just throw a fit and fight however didn't agree with her until they let him in. She didn't like hearing about all the bad stuff that her new friend had had to go through, she wanted to do all she could to make him better.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 am

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Haruka had been sleeping peacefully, until she instinctfully reached over to the other side of the bed, trying to find Michiru. Sighing softly, she began to wake up, realizing that Michiru had probably already got up and out of bed. She opened her eyes, and sat up, greeted by an unfamiliar scene. The bedroom was not her own, and there was a small, one-person bed. "Michiru?! Michiru?! Where are you?" Startled, Haruka quickly stood up, looking frantically around. She found a note, and read it. "Wait..........what? I.....I already have Michiru........." Nevertheless, she made her way towards the door, stepping out into the hallway and looking for her so-called "partner".

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Korra began to eat, there were stacks of bread, and cheeses, and all kinds of drinks as well. She looked over at Adrien, who seemed to be ignoring some small little floating black thing? "Hey K......er, Adrien? What is that? Do you know what it is?"

(........short post is short...)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu May 25, 2017 11:06 am

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

"Yep! I should be ok to continue. I made it this far, so I'll be fine until we can find some medicine. " All this time, Brendan have ignored the sickness he was feeling. He didn't want to tell May this and make her worry more. He had a feeling she was just as stressed as he was. The boy opened the door to the next room, seeing that it was very silent. This worried him so much, so he had to keep on his toes. "Maybe there is medicine here. Let's be careful. " Brendan bit his lip as he walked forward some

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

[ urr, don't know what to put umu]

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas, Rin,Terra,Claus

Shiemi glanced at them both and puffed her cheeks. " Don't be afraid to ask for help..I'll do something to help you out." Shiemi said and glanced at the door ahead. " whenever you guys are ready, we can go ahead and leave. I can wait, so no rush. " the girl walked over to Rin again and huffed." Your nose is bleeding. .what's the matter?" She asked with a tiny smile on her face."A-also Rin..i.." Sheimi 's face turned red and ran off due to her being so nervous. Her heart was pounding so hard." Ummm....' the poor girl couldn't get her words out." I like..you..alot and...yeah..sorry for being awkward.." she hid her face behind her hands. Nee went over to Lucas and sat on his head." Nee?"

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

Carue watched as Feral walked over to him with the strange leaf in his hand. The duck hesitated for a moment before eating it and made a face . He manged to swallow it and shivered abit. At first ..he really didn't feel anything different, maybe it needed to kick in first. Carue extended his wing and quacked, thanking him for the medicine. "Thank you for that..now we might not have to lose time finding medicine. I think we are ready to continue.?" Vivi asked

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

Zelda stood to get feet and stretched out her arms. " You know link, you don't have to everything in your own~ but I won't stop you." she said and looked at the door,biting her lip some. Zelda couldn't help but to feel nervous just abit,nothing to big has happened besides the Yiga clan attack. She wondered how they even mange to get to this place? who knows..this place was really odd and the princess wanted to know abit more about this place." If you need help, just let me know. I'll do my best to help you out."Maybe there will be a time where Zelda would have to save Link for once.

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

"Sorry for rambling like that. I know you don't seem to care so i won't share no more unless you ask me question about my self or the world i live in. It would be nice if you shared alittle about your self." Yaiba's large ears twitched and started to walk ahead,following the odd music again. As he did,it started to grow louder. An hour or so has past..and he was still stuck in this darn maze. Maybe because he was distracted by many things." I think we are almost out of this maze." as the fox walked ahead, he could see a door in the distance. By the door was a music player."Thank goodness..i thought i was never going to make it out of here.."

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

"I see..you guys sound like us digidestined. We are a chosen group that is called something in the digital world. Our job is to keep the balance and peace in the digital. Not only that,but in the real world to." Sora said."Sometimes, evil digimon cross over into the world and cause alot trouble..we have to fight them off,which is kinda hard because most digimon are powerful." the girl remember when myotismon had invaded the real world. Not to mention the recent attack in the city.."There are more of us. I know some of the tamers,but they recently went missing. Anyway, our jobs are the same overall."

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:

[pending]

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

"Nice, you took them out. N-not bad." the girl teased,grabbing his hand."Ok,we have to make a run for it before more some up." Mirai started to make a mad dash to the door and just as she thought, more of the creatures appeared. she used her blood sword to cut them down,but slid to a stop when a humanoid youmu blocked their path. this one was large..."Oh great,theres a giant youmu in front of us. I really wish you could see it..it would be much easier." the girl frowned.."Maybe theres something in the room that can let you see Youmu..." The large creature growled, swinging its fist at them. Mirai jumped in front of Karma and blocked its attack with his sword

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

"A castle? a castle that looks this nice? unless someone remodeled it. Whoever did, did a nice job on it." When he thought about it, it did look look more like a castle. Maybe it was a hotel with a castle theme? It wasn't,but he didn't know."Really? ok..maybe Rin didn't do this. I did see something about a match maker so maybe they did this then. Ok, we should find whos in charge of this place and ask questions. But first, i would like to find Rin..i need to be there to protect him in case he loses his control again.." Yukio muttered to his self and remembered when his demonic powers begin to show. It kinda made him scare..what if he was to lose his control as well."Ok..lets get going."

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He frowned a little while watching the water
"I dunno.." he answered and bit his lip
He didn't know how his eyes would react to the water, seeing how they were mechanical
"I'm not that good of a swimmer.."
And moved to undo his shirt, so it wouldn't weigh him down
"How long does it go for..?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He nodded and thought it best to move on, holding the bag there in place before heading for the door to the opposite of the room
When he opened it, it lead down another hallway.. yet it was somewhat shorter than the one before and turned a corner at the end
A stairwell? A way out perhaps? Just questions to be answered when they got there
And he started to move towards it at a good slow pace so that the Princess wouldn't be left behind in the dust

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He watched as the male went for beer rather, and he glanced over at the water he was going to give him and drank it himself
"I'm surprised you don't vant me in your life, and at ze zame time care enough to vorry about my pain.." he scoffed and crushed the cups after he was done in order to throw them away
"Some hotshot you are.."
He knew he still enjoyed the company of this one, and wouldn't mind spending his last moments with him
If Qrow continued to muck about, not finding an antidote soon, it was obvious he didn't care and would let him die
He was fine with that
Richtofen himself had lived a long and happy life, and felt ready to die
Even when nobody, he was sure not even Qrow, would miss him

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head
"Shoot.. ah hope not.." he said with a smile
"Ah wouldn't want te be dead.."
His eyes couldn't help but wander down to his paper before he tilted his head and smiled
"Well now.. there's a funny lil' thing.." he said while looking at his paper, and looking at the male
"You wouldn't happen to be.. Ko Aerak now would'ja?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Claus ft Lucas
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra, Akira & Lucas

Struggling to walk beside Terra, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to face his brother yet. After seeing him lifeless before it was hard to believe he was just fine and dandy. Was that how it felt for him when the Dark Dragon had brought him back too? He could never tell when it came to Lucas. His twin was good at hiding everything behind that smile of his. It was as if he knew he was the kind soul people came to when they needed their spirits lifted. One thing he was certain about though was Lucas struggled to believe in himself no matter how much he denied it and hid it. As a healer he would always feel useless, yet he held so much potential that people overlooked. It was the reason why he had been able to make it as far as he did back home. He knew his brother was a different kind of strong than he was. He was the brute strength while Lucas had the stable mind and gentle soul.

As Terra told Lucas that he had hurt himself, the redhead wrinkled his nose in annoyance but heard his brother chuckle nonetheless as if he had expected nothing less from him. "Of course I have time," he replied. Looking up at the elder twin, Lucas offered him a soft smile before gesturing to the ground for Claus to sit. Sighing, the boy followed his brother's instruction. It didn't take long for the blonde to reach out and place a hand on his twin's arm. "You really gotta stop burning yourself with your own fire. If you can get your lightning to not shock you when around your arms then your fire can do the same."

Claus knew he was right, though he didn't want to hear about it, especially with Terra present. It was embarrassing that he burned himself and he didn't need Lucas announcing it out loud. "Yeah, yeah. I know Luc." Averting his eyes away from the two around him, he looked toward Shiemi and Rin quietly before scoffing softly. "Just look at those two."

Glancing over his shoulder, Lucas followed his twin's gaze, sensing a tinge of jealously in his brother's voice. "Is that jealousy I hear in your voice Claus? Are you longing for something like that?" the younger boy teased before looking toward Terra with a small smirk on his lips. He was so focused on the girl that he almost didn't notice that Nee had come over.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Figuring that he probably wasn't doing as great as he kept insisting he was, the girl gave a small sigh before following after him. It was more stressful that he was acting like he was fine than was knowing that he wasn't well. She understood being headstrong, but he had to think about his own well being and not put himself at risk like he was doing. She should have suspected that from him though. Trailing behind him, she looked into the next room. Nothing seemed to jump out as abnormal to her, but that was always the trick it seemed.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

As the room seemed to change, the look on her face only showed more irritation. What the hell was this place now? A forest? She didn't understand how such a thing could be indoors or anything like that. What was more important was that they were surrounded by fire. That put her on edge immediately. Of course one of Jirachi's weaknesses had to be present. Reaching for the legendaries ball, she quickly returned it before swapping it out for another. "I don't even know how any of this is possible," she mumbled under her breath as she released the Pokemon within the ball she had grabbed. The Milotic emerged, carefully coiling her tail at her trainer's feet. "Water ought to put this out, don't ya think?" She looked toward her partner wanting to hear his own thoughts before she did anything.

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

Coming to a stop as he spoke, she wrinkled her nose slightly. This wasn't anything like the teamwork she had grown accustom to with the shepherds. Being told that she would have to do the work entirely by herself didn't make her feel any better about it either. It didn't solve the problem she was having at all, but it seemed that he just couldn't suck it up and work with someone else. It had to be one of them doing it all. "If that is what you want, then okay," she replied plainly. Pushing herself forward once again, the tactician wasn't going to argue. If she could lead a much smaller army in the Shepherds up against forces far larger, she could handle a floor challenge by herself.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

(I guess we should decide on something before I post anything. Will post in the discussion thread)

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Following behind him, she found herself looking at the passing walls. The silence was killing her but she wasn't sure what to say now. She didn't want to bring up another topic that might be sensitive. Her mind couldn't help but begin to wander as she thought back to the question though. What if she did bring him back to her Kingdom and something were to happen? If he were indeed the bad guy of his world was it possible that he might befriend Bowser and turn against her and her people? It wasn't right of her to think of such a thing, but oddly she found that Bowser would take a liking to him just by appearance alone. Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she went back to looking at the things hanging on the walls wondering if they might have some hints as to where they were supposed to go.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Setting his fork down, he nodded at her. So they were more similar that he had thought. "Heh, I suppose we're more similar than I thought. I haven't really been doing much with my status lately though. I did help a bit with a meteorite, but that was a brief job. Before that, well, I'd have to say it's been fairly quiet since I had to face the god of all Pokemon," he said. It was the last time he had done anything major which had been years ago now. Johto had become rather calm since then, but facing Arceus still haunted him every day. It had been a near death experience for both him and his partners, but he had to be the one to hold it off while Crystal and Silver had collected the plates. Never again did he want to go through something like that.

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

(Gonna wait a little bit longer)

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

"Trust me, if that side of me comes out you'll be in danger too," he told her. It wouldn't be fun for anyone to have to deal with it. His crazier side always left him feeling like absolute garbage and never left anyone else in a good mood either since they were either dead or severely injured on most occasions. The more she continued to talk, the more he wondered why she even found him someone worth friending. Even his former friends disliked him. Paula had met the same fate as he did, but unlike him she succumbed to the brainwashing and was no longer the girl he remembered. Now she hated his guts more than anything. Jeff and Poo, well, they stood against King P and his army, leading the resistance. He was glad he had never run into them when he was sent out to fight, but he knew they hated him for what he had become. Then there were Lucas and his friends too. Lucas always tried to get away from him, often going to the Commander for protection, knowing that he wouldn't dare mess with his superior, though he knew when he did get a hold of his roommate, his robotic limbs were always torn off, often leaving the Commander to have to reassemble the poor boy. His former friends though, they had joined the resistance too. Kumatora and Duster stood against them as well. At least Lucas did ever get sent out to fight. Besides, he was only the janitor at this point. Scowling at the thought of it all, he knew he couldn't just leave it like Madelyn was suggesting. As much as he hated it, it was his mess to deal with. Besides, he was sure he would never fit in with her people. Even if he did go with her, he wouldn't want to be a soldier anymore. All he wanted was to live a quiet life. "I don't know if that really would help in the end."

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

"Well if your brother is indeed here, then maybe I can be of assistance then. Just give me a moment," she said with a faint smile. He seemed so determined to find his brother. It made her feel obligated to reveal what she could do in attempt to help him out. Lifting her hands up to her sides, her staff appeared over her head, allowing her to easily grab it. Now she would be able to do some work. Humming softly, she waved the tip of her staff in front of herself, creating a "screen" which she usually had used to watch over Pit while he was out and needed her help. All she knew was she was searching for someone named Rin. It shouldn't be that hard, should it? After a moment a picture appeared showing the boy's twin and the others he was accompanied by. "Would this be your brother or have I made some kind of mistake?" If he confirmed that it was, she could easily teleport him there, though she wasn't sure if she had the power to bring both of them there. At least not in one trip.

Lissa
Female || 16 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Green Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Open

(Will make a post once I figure out what I'm doing with her)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 pm

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; claus
      faded She caught Lucas's gaze, but holding a piercing look to hers, "What. Why are you staring at me." Her eyebrows furrowing suspiciously. Claus seemed a bit out of it when meanwhile Lucas was giving her a death stare. "Is there something on my face?" As oblivious as she was, she knew that smirk Lucas had was definitely something to be concerned about. What were these two up to exactly? It kind of scared her. Two twins... going all ninja style as they try to find out all of her secrets... A shiver ran up her spine and she quickly tried to erase that thought from her mind. "Claus you're brothers being creepy. Please make him stop." She laughed a little bit at her sentence, trying to be a little bit playful.

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      faded His head tilted, confused to why she had ran away from him. She was a bit nervous when he had approached him but why exactly? A small smile happened to replace his previous expression when she had waddled back over to him. They were good friends so he wasn't entirely sure why Shiemi would be so nervous around him, was it all the blood that was coming out from his nose? He wanted to laugh from how stupid this was. But when Shiemi started to confess to him he suddenly felt almost all the blood he had left in his body spill out from his nose. "Gagh! ow ow!" Thanks Shiemi, look what you just did to Satan's son, you've made him heat up too much. If he could, he would respond with 'I like you too' but at this point he was almost too light headed. "I-I." Dear Lord, please help Rin to finish his sentence so things can actually get somewhere. He held his head back with a hand over his nose, before lifting up a arm an placing it on her shoulder. "Would... kiss you right now, but- Ah ow. But, um, thats probably not appropriate with my blood nose." He laughed a little bit, finding it funny because of how awkward he was being. He was surprisingly worse then what Shiemi was.

» Adrien Agreste | aqua pairing | tags; korra
      faded The teenager with Blonde hair just shook his head, keeping his eyes closed and continuing to pretend that he didn't know what the kwami that just flew across the room really was. "Adrien! Look, food! Ahh, Camembert..." The cat kwami called out to the tired Adrien who was on the other side of the room. "Nope. Nah, don't know 'em." He lied terribly, his tone even off which gave things away further more. Plagg grabbed what was left of all the cheese and flew over to Adrien, placing the food on his stomach and sitting down next to the dairy food. There was really no point in hiding things anymore. "Here Adrien, theres plenty to share." The black kwami crawled up his chin and tried to put the cheese in his mouth, "Ew pest. Get off me."

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded I thought she was talkative... damn, did I really piss her off? So much to the point where she doesn't want to talk to me? What a shame, having someone talkative around was actually fun. Zeref glanced down at the ground for a moment before casting his gaze ahead and moving forward. Damn girls wanting things their way twenty-four seven, god give him a break. As he entered the next room, he clucked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, calling over a familiar who he thought had gotten lost during the past floors. "Obra, you with us?" Pausing from his walking, he peeked over his shoulder then as to be expected, he was welcomed by a small companion landing on his shoulder. He was concerned that Obra had might've gotten himself lost, it wouldn't be the last time though. Smiling, the black-haired male scratched the back of its head before plopping himself down next to the doorway. Robin was doing this by herself wasn't she? This was what she wanted right? "Here we are, take your chance." Grinning, he knew that this room was going to completely different to what they just experienced. The magic energy in the room was overwhelming from where he sat, but since he didn't make it too deep into the room he wasn't possessed by the match makers magic.

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      boop He was prepared for a hug but when she happened to have walked through him he turned around to face him, confused. "Is that normal at all?" Gareki asked entirely sure. This room was like an on going maze, he really didn't know what to do with himself at all. "I mean... Does this situation have something to do with what happened before with the accelerator?" The male asked, his voice slowly trailing off as he wasn't so confident with this topic about the devices. [ew short because wb]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri May 26, 2017 5:44 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
He was still trying to figure this whole thing out, not really hearing her words as he thought. Soon noticing that this place definitely wasn't any ordinary forest. He remembered it clearly, as he'd been the one to set off the fire in the first place so that his troops could attack the Western Continent through the cover. The attack had left many humans dead or injured, and it had been one of his most successful battles. Snapping himself out of his thoughts, he noticed the forms of lumbering ogres trenching about through the fire, some of his most deadly soldiers. Since he was still in his human form, he was insure if they'd even recognize him as there general, so he decided it would be best if they avoided them. "Be careful..." Urushihara murmured. "Don't do anything to draw attention to us. My soldiers are searching for survivors." He told her, not really realizing how strange it would sound.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
Drinking the last bottle he could find, only feeling slightly tipsy, he sighed. "I... I do want you in my life. I've never met someone like you before. I wish it could be different. But me... I'm too dangerous to get close to people. Why can't you understand that?" Out of the pain of his feelings through his near drunken state, anger started to rise. "Do you honestly think that I do this because I want too? Do you really think I'm someone like that? I spent six months of my life protecting my niece from afar. And when I finally get close? She nearly ends up dead, all because of me. Don't you understand the guilt stuff like this puts on my shoulders? Of course you can't. Nobody can understand what it's like for me. I'm alone in this, and I always will be." The rage started to drain away to leave an emptiness and a feeling of pure sadness as Qrow pulled up a chair and sagged into it, looking at the floor.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
"Well, not really." She said frantically, raising a hand up to watch it flicker again, tilting her head. "My accelerator is suppose to stop this from happen, it's meant to make my particle's all happy again." Noticing that saying that probably wouldn't help Gareki out if he didn't know the whole story, Lena looked at him and tried to explain. "Well, you see, I suffer from something called chronal disassociation, it means that my being isn't in sync with time. Meant that I was basically a 'living ghost', or at least that's what the doctors called me. I'd disappear for days on end, trapped in the endless flow of the time stream... It wasn't a nice experience." She winced as she recalled the ordeal. "But my friend made that device to counteract my condition so I could live normally. Or at least, it should be." Lena moved over to new accelerator and slipped it on quickly when she felt herself becoming solid for a few moments. Disappointingly, it didn't seem to have any different effect. "A good thing at least, is that it seems to be stopping me from disappearing, not really helping with the ghost thing, though."

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
She huffed slightly, annoyed by how hard it seemed to get him to at least agree with her on something. What was she suppose to do with him? Maddie sighed as she looked to him, knowing that she doubted she'd be able to change his mind about it in any small amount of time. Though, the thing about her was that she always managed to convince people in the end. "Fine then, then I'll go with you and fix up your world first. It shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I'm sure I can teach that King of yours a lesson!" She said triumphantly as she made her way down the hall.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 am

Korra couldn't help but laugh as Adrien vehemently denied knowing what the small floating creatures was. "Adrien, hate to break it to ya, but you're a really bad liar. For one, that thing knows your name, and second, your voice gives it all away. So come on, what is that?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

Claus ft Lucas
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra, Akira & Lucas

"Oh nothing," the blonde replied. His brother's attention was finally drawn away from Rin and Shiemi and he could feel his glare almost instantly. That only put a smile on Lucas' face. "I don't know why you're giving me such a cold look Claus."

The redhead rolled his eyes at his younger brother. He knew what he was trying to pull and he wasn't appreciative of it. Why was his brother going to try and push such a thing now? Did Lucas really think he felt that lonely? He wouldn't be surprised if he did actually. Anyone that knew him back home knew that he had become a loner since he had returned to the village with his twin and it was because of what he was. Moving his gaze away from his brother, he looked toward Terra and shook his head slightly. "Just ignore him. He's being weird," he replied.

A soft chuckle escaped the younger twin's lips as his brother spoke and he withdrew his hand from him for a moment. "Actually, I think she should listen to me. I have something to say that she might want to hear." Those words seemed to catch Claus off guard. What was he planning on saying? He could only think that it might be something embarrassing that he always told him not to talk about, but he did anyways. That was the last thing he'd want Lucas to bring up at a time like this, but he couldn't even open his mouth to find the words to tell him to stop. "I doubt he'd ever admit this, but Claus is a pretty lonely individual and I'm pretty sure he likes you if you're catching my drift here."

Everything that came out of his brother's mouth took him completely by surprise and his cheeks instantly flushed a bright red. He wanted to yell something along the lines of 'What the hell, Lucas?!' but he couldn't bring himself to even speaking. Instead, he tried to cover his face with his hands to hide the color that had become present on his cheeks.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

Her expression dropped at her partner's words. He knew what was going on? How bizarre. Here she was thinking that they should put out the fire around them, but he was telling her not to draw attention to them. Gesturing her Sapphire to lower herself to make her less noticeable, the serpent followed her trainer's instruction. It wouldn't be hard to spot a huge sea creature like he Milotic if she was sitting up at her full height. Crouching down to join her companion, her eyes followed the strange creatures that Urushihara had called his soldiers. What kind of army was he even leading? These things certainly weren't human nor did they look like anything she had even seen before. "What are these things?" she asked lowly.

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

Giving him a look as she stepped past him, the magic energy was heavy on her. Actually, it reminded her of the energy that emitted from Grima when it had tried to take her over. It couldn't be possible for her to actually become possessed by Grima was it? The fell dragon was supposed to be dead since she landed the final blow to the creature. Honestly, she didn't want to know what it was like to become one with the beast. She had refused before which only lead her future self to taking her place since she had followed Lucina back in time to stop the princess from altering time. There was no way that such a thing could be happening here. Pushing the unsettling feeling away, she pushed her cloak back to grab her bronze sword with one hand and her thunder tome in the other. What even was her challenge here? She wasn't even sure, but she wanted to get it done before this strange energy made her feel any worse than she already did. Whispers began to sound in the air and surround her, putting her on edge instantly. Yet there was no enemy. Was it all in her own head? That's when it hit her.

Her head began to throb in pain and she dropped her weapons instantly to grab hold of it. The whispers had become louder now and she could make out what they were saying. "Robin, join us. Become a god," was what she could make out. Why was this happening all over again? Her connection to Grima should have been cut, yet this sounded exactly like what had happened before though this time she wasn't surrounded by those she had strong ties with. Her will to fight it was at a minimum. It didn't help that her anger levels had been up either. It made her an easy target. She should have been more careful upon entering. Within seconds, she felt a sharp pain in her back as pitch black wings began to sprout from her back soon to be followed by a set of horns on her head and her ears extending in length. There was no possible way this could be a full transformation to Grima. The room was too small for such a thing. A partial one was all that could happen here. Dropping her hands from her head, she could feel her vision begin to turn red and two more sets of them appeared along her cheeks.

As soon as it was over, the tactician dropped to her knees, trying to cope with everything that had just taken place. She was thankful that she hadn't entirely become the fell dragon, but as she looked down at her hands, she could see the claws that had formed signalling that parts of her had changed. "Great. This is just wonderful," she mumbled under her breath. (Eh, I wasn't sure what kind of floor to make so yeah this is gonna happen)

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

A laugh escaped his throat at her words. She had to be kidding right? Even him, the most powerful being back home couldn't take the King down, but it was because he was at his mercy because of the dreaded collar he wore around his neck. "If taking the Big P down was that easy, the resistance would have already done it themselves. Hell, I would have killed him myself, but I'm at his mercy. If you tried to get close to him he'd just turn me against you or send the Commander at you. He has others like me. They have abilities like mine too," he explained. If it were easy it would have already been done. Sadly nothing came easy anymore back home. Blood was always spilled and people died every day fighting or simply being killed because Captain couldn't control his thirst for blood.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri May 26, 2017 10:53 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He frowned a little while watching the water
"I dunno.." he answered and bit his lip
He didn't know how his eyes would react to the water, seeing how they were mechanical
"I'm not that good of a swimmer.."
And moved to undo his shirt, so it wouldn't weigh him down
"How long does it go for..?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He glanced over to her and watched while sighing
He could feel the tension in the air after that last bit, and felt a little sad
It was his fault, he was the one to bring it onto her so suddenly
"I'm sorry.. about that last conversation." he began while clearing his throat
"I just didn't know how else to .. well.. bring it up."
And shrugged his shoulders a little before watching the Princess
Hoping she took it a positive way, knowing her in the short amount of time

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
"You keep saying zaht.." he mumbled and rubbed his head while sitting down on the ground near him
"I've spent mein entire life trying to erase ze mistakes I've made.. only to come here und meet somevon who made mein vorld even better.."
His voice was cool and calm while he put a hand on his head and watched him with stern, yet kind eyes
"Only to get vounded.. und have zat somevon blame himself? No.. I vill never understand vaht its like for you, only because I didn't have anybody to feel guilty for. Because of vaht I have done, mein empathy has done down ze drain."
He sighed and frowned while shaking his head, looking down while feeling defeated for the first time in his life
"I'm sorry.."

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head
"Shoot.. ah hope not.." he said with a smile
"Ah wouldn't want te be dead.."
His eyes couldn't help but wander down to his paper before he tilted his head and smiled
"Well now.. there's a funny lil' thing.." he said while looking at his paper, and looking at the male
"You wouldn't happen to be.. Ko Aerak now would'ja?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me