Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Steven Universe Roleplay
Version one created by Zane&P.I.X.A.L.
—————————

Roleplay description:

Recent activity around Homeworld has caused an uproar of rebellious gems. After the escape of several bothersome rebel gems, Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond have been trying to quiet down the revolting gems. Yellow Diamond has sent out a search party for Emerald and several other gems that have caused problems. Blue Diamond has been trying to gather herself and her followers and move them to Earth's Moon as a strong foothold against the Crystal Gems, the remaining gems from the Rebellion of Rose Quartz. The Diamonds have lost control of the Corruption superweapon, and the only way to regain it is to take a specific point on Earth and hold it long enough for them to find a new "emitter" for the Corruption Song. The Crystal Gems have been trying to hold back Homeworld invaders. Meanwhile, the mysterious White Diamond has created a new weapon: A strange "disease"-like weapon, that, unlike the Corruption, causes a gem's core to decay and fall apart. As White Diamond tries to perfect this weapon and unleash it apon the rebelling gems, and Yellow & Blue Diamond try to regain the Corruption Song, the Crystal Gems are being metaphorically pushed into a corner and are running out of options. If the Diamonds succeed in any of their goals, it could spell doom for the rebelling gems. One of their only options is to find other rebels and try to find a way to cut off Y and B Diamond from regaining the Corruption and White Diamond from perfecting the Infection.

—————————

Mod/Owners:

V2 Owner: AmberDragon
V1 Owner: Zane&P.I.X.A.L
Mod/Coder: Ahua Mangu
Mod/Description Cred: Epixelmon
Mod: SkeleLizard24

—————————

Rules

Image No swearing and fighting occ.
Image Do not kill other's characters without permission.
Image Canon and Oc's are allowed.
Image No Mary/Gary sues. Everyone can't be perfect.
Image Drama is encouraged but don't go over board, We don't want drama all the time.
ImagePlease private message one of the mods if you're going to be inactive.
Image Fade to black when needed.
Image You can have as many characters are you want, Just make sure you can handle them all and you don't abandon them.
Image Do not double post, Just edit.
Image Correct Grammar is best.
Image We don't mind how many sentences you type, Just make sure it's enough for the person you're interacting with so they don't get writors block.
Image All discussion and forms go to this thread.
Image Power play is not allowed.
Image You can have three powers.
Image Please use brackets for Out of character/Occ

—————————
Characters:

Gem Name Username⎹ Gender⎹ Power
Thulite / Fire, speed, invisibility, strength / Male / gem / Faded.
Ezra / Female / Griffon / .Taz.
Onyx / Conjure bow, sword & horse / Female / Gem / .Taz.
Emerald / Intelligence, guillotine chain, techy gear / Male / Gem / Epixelmon
Chrysocolla / Stealth, Multiply, speed, flexibility, shadow blending, walk through objects / Faded.
Lilac Rosaline / Glass and crystal manipulation / Female / Immortal Human / Faded.
Amber / Control over Tar /Female / Gem / AmberDragon
Yellow Diamond / Real power unknown, summon a mace / Female / Gem / Faded.
Calcite / Invisibility, air bend / Gender fluid, goes by she/her / Gem / Skelelizard24
Obsidian / Shapeshift, Manipulate black fire, Glide / Female / Gem / Esko_the_wolf
Jade /Plant Growth and manipulation / Female /The Ninjago Shipper
Fire Opal / Extreme Flexibility ,Enhanced Senses ,Fire, Ice and Water Manipulation /..... /The Greed-ler
Purple Diamond/ Healing ,Telekinesis , Expreme Flexibility / Female / The Greed-ler
Last edited by cynical chaos. on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔥 Thulite 🔥

Postby soonyoung » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Basics:
Name: Thulite
Username: Faded.
Nick Names: Hot-head, Rosaline, Pinky.
Gem Place: On his right ankle.
Diamond: Yellow Diamond
Planet created in: Mercury
Getting to know Thulite:
Personality: Quite mixed, he acts like a hormonal teenager that doesn't know the consequence's of his actions. When someone doesn't give him what he wants he could grow a fit and sulk, though when he does get what he wants he usually gets all bubbly and hypo. He's very unaware of his own past, since it was such a long story he can't even be bothered to explain it. Lilac is like a mother figure to him so whenever she's around he wants her attention and acts childish. When Thulite get's angry his common sense is pushed aside, he becomes selfless and selfish for himself and sometimes his friends. He has a big fear of water and he doesn't dare to get near it, if he touches liquid his skin will turn to obsidian and will go stiff for a while [not permanent.] When it comes to things like love, he never understands, in fact, he thinks it's okay to love two people. Thulite is very inexperienced in many things so he is quite the trouble maker, he does then learns. Honestly, he hates being alone, he's a bit monophonic so he will freak out if people are gone to long.
Appearance: He has pale red eyes with small black pupils that are outlined with white. His hair is short and a pale red colour to match his eyes, its usually messy and ruffled but he doesn't take any notice. Sometimes he runs his hand through it so it will stay up on the left side of his head. His nose is small but the average kind like his ears. As casual clothes he wears a scruffy lab coat over his red star shirt he stole from steven and cut it up so it was a crop top. His pants are open around the knees which gives him access to move around. His shoes go up to his ankles and are quite big even though he has small feet. When in battle he ties the lab coat around his waist. His hands and arms are average size for his body type but his hips are like a female size. His lips are thin and a dark rosy red.
Weapon: He summons two medium sized chakram's from his gem, he can join them together and they will turn Into one big chakram, Thulite seems to have a bad habit of using it as a hoola-hoop. The weapon can be on fire when needed.
Animal Follower: Has a Griffon named Ezra, she stands by his side during battles. She's a loyal animal even though he has his times where he lashes out. He has been seen slapping her then apologising, Ezra forgave him almost immediately and still went on calling Thulite her master.
Power/Abilities: His skin doesn't appear hot but it truly is, his form is entirely made out of magma, he has been noticed accidentally burning Amber by touching her shoulder. He can change his temperature but it depends on his mood and how much energy he has. His flame is always present and a path of burnt grass or glass created by heated sand is always behind him. Thulite also has two minor abilities that he rarely uses, and that's invisibility and speed. When his gem becomes badly cracked and his mood is either tense/scared/overwhelmed/angry his gem and form can shift to Halite. When this happens, his personality stays but his powers change, his manga body turns cold as ice, giving him the power to control snow and ice. When he is Halite his abilities in extreme speed and invisibility stay like his personality and chakrams. Halite gives him the power to stand on water, he doesn't touch the liquid because his cool aura freezes it frozen.
Digging Deeper:
Crush: Torn between Onyx and Amber.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Currently Onyx.
Theme Song: Bea Miller - Fire N Gold
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 am

Name: Emerald
Username: Epixelmon
Age: Carbon dating would reveal him about as old as the Earth's moon. Due to it's inaccuracy, we can safely say he's about 863,000 Earth years old, making him much older than most gems he knows. He's been through a lot during Era 1.
Gem placement: Right on his left forearm.
Service: Created to serve Yellow Diamond. Certainly doesn't anymore.
Appearance: Emerald is a moderately thickened gem, as his limbs are not lanky but not thick enough to be described as chunky. Emerald is of moderate height, not impressively tall, but not short either. Though his limb enhancers give him an extra foot, he's not too tall, about as much so as a human teenager without his enhancers. His skin is a pale green and he wears a deep green body suit that covers every part of his body, save the tips of his fingers and his neck up. His hair is a slightly darker green in comparison to his skin, with tints of a much lighter green than his skin at the ends of each hair. His eyes are large and round, with a slight shadowing to the tops of them, and the iris is a bright yellow, normally obstructed by his dark green visor. He has three dark green diamonds on his right cheek, beside his right eye. His nose is small and sits just below his eyes. His mouth is always struck in a wide and mischievous grin. Across his chest is a Yellow Diamond insignia, with two triangles of a slightly lighter green, between his skin and body suit. His naval has a warped diamond across it, like a belt. He wears square shoulder pads, small but noticeable, bearing a slightly dark blueish-green. His knees are slightly visible and have a lighter green on the kneecap, about the same color as the belt. His limb enhancers are the same color as his jumpsuit, with the lighter green of his naval covering the heel to the ball of the "foot".
Personality: Emerald is very headstrong and very lax at the same time. He is normally very laid-back and relaxed about any situation, and nearly never takes things seriously. His attitude can spark aggression in other gems easily as he never seems to care much about their frustration. Though Emerald is lax, he is very strategic at times, contradicting his sole purpose: a berserker gem. He commonly sees himself as statistically above other gems, and will easily underestimate other gems' abilities and power. The few times Emerald is serious, he is very stubborn and hard to reason with, making him an unstable character to be around. If faced with someone he despises, he will not listen to reason AT ALL and will act specifically on impulse, no longer concerned with anything anyone says. His bipolar personality has created and destroyed many connections he had with other gems, and has proved himself very easy to manipulate.
History: Emerald's record is full of rebellious streaks. He was created in the Chagnoth system with a Spinel that was a very close friend of his. Though they were both loyal followers of Yellow Diamond, they constantly twisted orders around and made their own decisions, commonly jeopardizing many missions. As Rose Quartz's rebellion on Earth picked up speed, Spinel was displaying various ideas that Yellow Diamond refused to allow her soldiers to be exposed to. In a trick move, she staged an ambush against Emerald and Spinel in order to take out Spinel. Emerald, devastated with the loss of his closest friend to the hands of "rebellion" gems, pledged full loyalty to Yellow Diamond in order to get his revenge. After some time, he met Andalusite, a gem that emerged on the same planet Spinel was shattered on. In some time he began to display romantic feelings for her, and Andalusite supported the rebellion heavily, having never had a reason to follow the tyrant Y. D. In another desperate move, Y. D. tricked Emerald into shattering Andalusite, blaming her for the death of Spinel. Emerald became a solitary, quiet soldier of Yellow Diamond, until he found the truth behind the deaths of his closest friends. He immediately turned against Yellow Diamond, calling her "an emotionless beast", or more commonly "a deceitful tyrant". He took on an apprentice, beginning with Andalusite, and eventually a purple gem called Charoite. Charoite also supported the rebellion, and eventually, Yellow Diamond got sick of rebellious gems. Shattering Charoite personally, she demoted Emerald and had him restrained as to prevent any further issues. Emerald escaped and began causing problems, such as sabotaging missions, stealing and hiding valuable info, and supporting the rebellion he now no longer blames for the death of Andalusite and Spinel. He was eventually considered a rebel himself, and Yellow Diamond sent a squad out to capture him. When the squad never came back, and Emerald had disappeared from the Homeworld star system with a vital piece of info about White Diamond's new "creation", the Diamonds theorized that Emerald had stolen it in order to give the remainder of the Rebellion a chance against White Diamond's new creation. He is currently hiding on Earth, trying to find the Crystal Gems, and give the Rebellion one last fighting chance against White Diamond's creation and Y/B Diamond's attempt to regain the Corruption Song.
Weapons: Emerald carries limb enhancers he created himself. Though most Emeralds are berserkers, he learned about old and new era tech faster than most gems. He quickly picked up and began crafting his best weapon. His leg enhancers he wears 24/7/365. They give him a constant ability to hover, float at immense speeds, and deliver powerful energy kicks. His arm enhancers he keeps attached to his back for easy access. They can fire a tractor bubble like most others, but can also fire energy beams at rapid-fire speeds like a machine gun. He can also use them to activate a cloak, making him disappear from vision to anyone. He can also deliver powerful energized punches with them, and create an energy shield to block almost any attack. His gem weapon is a chain guillotine, a long, double-bladed scythe-like blade attached in the center to a long chain, at the end connecting to a handle that Emerald can use to wield it with. He is immensely skilled with his blade, and can swing it at incredible speeds, as well as cleave thick metal and solid stone in two. If a gem takes a direct hit from his blade at full power, the gem can destabilize instantly, or shatter if it comes in contact with the gem itself hard enough. The blade also gives him a long reach, making it possible to strike foes from a distance, while remaining out of reach for melee.
Abilities: Most of Emerald's best abilities are from his limb enhancers and his visor. Emerald's visor is a highly advanced piece of technology. It's made of a very hardy material, and is very hard to break. He can use it to locate other gems, living beings, and many other objects. It can detect even invisible substances, making invisibility null against him. It can also pull up info on a kind of gem he is looking at, so he knows what to expect. If he looses this visor, however, he will lose most of his senses. Emeralds were made to be strong and fast. They have enhanced abilities, at the cost of dimmed senses, such as sight, hearing, smell, taste, and feeling. This resulted in them often accidentally attacking their friends. Emerald's visor enhances his hearing and sight, making them not only normal, but much stronger than most other gems. Without it, he is near blind and deaf. His sense of smell and taste is negated, and his sense of feeling is null, meaning he cannot feel any pain he is in, giving him a massive disability: he is unable to know if he is hurt severely somewhere. However, his natural body is extremely tough, and he can withstand a lot more punishment than most other gems. He isn't near invincible, but he is very durable. This can, however, lead to him severely underestimating opponents, and making him easily overtaken due to his ego. As one more bonus, he has learned how to “blink”. He cannot teleport, but he has discovered a close second. For a split second he can reach intense speeds, making it seem like he teleported a short distance, when all he really did was dash to that spot faster than the eye can pick out the change in light. Doing this constantly can start to wear him out quite quickly, and he cannot move far when blinking, making it a last-second-dodge kind of move, not a quick escape or a bonus attack. One of is few physical weaknesses is blunt force. Sharp objects, impalement, extreme temperature, and even energy blasts don't affect him much, but heavy impact of a strong, solid object at extreme strengths can take him out quicker than anything else.
Theme: Simple Plan - Last One Standing
Last edited by Epixelmon on Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. closed off forms

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:28 am

((mark))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:53 am

((Bump bump, we should get this started pretty soon. I think we got all the characters in the other forum already.))
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:13 am

Epixelmon wrote:((Bump bump, we should get this started pretty soon. I think we got all the characters in the other forum already.))

Agreed
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:49 am

((I'll start))

Calcite-rebel-tags;; Emerald, Thulite

Calcite spread out a map she had stolen from a local store in the human place. "Alright. The diamonds know that we're living on this beach. For all of our safety, especially Steven's, we must move closer inland." She motioned with a gloved hand around forested areas farther from the shore. "This will also protect the humans and will be useful because Thulite can't fight in water. I'm not sure where to go exactly, but we can't be near any human civilization and it would be optimal to stay away from gem tech. What do you think?" She asked her teammates.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:37 am

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Focused
Tags: Calcite, Emerald
He quickly looked around their current destination, they were at the front of the temple, the most obvious place on earth for the diamonds can find them. Looking at the shore he nodded to what Calcite just said, "Yeah I'm down for moving..." They couldn't just stay here at the temple, if need be, the diamonds would just attack them again, that was something they all didn't want. But where exactly did Calcite mean by inland?... that was one thing Thulite was hung on.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:39 am

((The roleplay hasn't really started yet, but because Amber seems pretty much inactive, Ill go along with it. Shouldn't you post a character page for Calcite, though?))

Emerald nodded. I mean, besides these limb enhancers, we don't have anything else with us. I think it would be best if we found a place inland that wasn't too close to a warp pad. He stopped talking for a moment. ...and by we, I mean you. You two. I have something I need to give them Crystal Gems, and they're out somewhere else on Earth at the moment. You two need to find a place to hide until I get it to them. The Diamonds aren't going to be very merciful to any of us if they catch us. and I'd rather that be me than you two. He said. Truth to be told, Emerald DID have something important to give the Crystal Gems. It would be hard to explain though. So listen. Let me fill you in with what's going on at Homeworld. We all know how the Diamonds lost their Corruption song. We know Yellow and Blue Diamond are here on Earth to try and find something to restore it. We know that. Do you two know where White Diamond is? She's back on Homeworld. She's been making something in secret. From what I know of, she kept it secret from every other gem besides the Diamonds. This secret has the ability to obliterate all of us. I have a way to stop it but I can't do it without the help of those Crystal Gems and Steven. You follow? He sighed. I don't want you two in danger of being destroyed by this. Understand? Emerald finished, waiting for Calcite or Thulite to answer.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:46 am

((oh yeah, gotta work on that, shoot))

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me