welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby GoodbyeYall » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Clara Ridge

Clara watched as Jason went to accept Victoria's outstretched hand before pain radiated from his face. Clara frowned and jumped to her feet. She waved over to Ruel, trying to catch his attention. "Need yours and the angels help!" She called out to him. She then carefully picked her way down to where Victoria and Jason were in the hole without waiting to see if Ruel or the angels had heard or were coming. As she squatted in front of them, she noticed Jason's pale complexion and hand clamped down tightly on his ribs. He must have broken them in the fall. His eyes seemed to dance with flickers of pain, confirming her suspicion. It seemed bad, but somehow he was managing. Clara noted that his breathing seemed okay for the moment, which was a huge relief.

"The other two should be able to help with your rib." She said, referring to the angels Amaros and Azriel. "They won't be able to fully feel it, but it'll help a lot." Clara kept a close eye on Jason. This was such a rotten turn of luck, especially in this position where they felt lie pawns in the Lady in White's master game plan. "After they help, I might be able to help with the swelling." She bit her lip, flexing her fingers and stretching her hand. Worry drew her eyebrows closely together. It was a spell used to cool things. Usually you had to be careful not to freeze whatever you were using the spell on, but she suspected that with the way all magic seemed to be going at the moment, she would be safe from that outcome. Though would there be enough to ease the swelling a little bit? How much longer until she couldn't do any magic at all? And how was Shepard going? Were they okay? Will they be safe? When would they get out of this place? Doubt began to spread across her thoughts, though it hadn't spun out of control yet. Clara twisted a blue and brown strand of her hair in her hands as she began to pick at the ends.

Victoria Kit

Jason started to reach towards her outstretched hand, but hastily withdrew it. Victoria sure pain flash across his eyes as his face pale and he clamped onto his ribs. Victoria balled up her out stretched had. It seemed Jason had been hurt in the fall. More than herself with her ankle slightly throbbing, but not enough to cause herself too much concern. It hadn't been the first time and she could bind it quickly and easily even in this environment. But that would have to wait. First, they must somehow treat Jason.

Victoria crouched done next to him, deep in thought. She hadn't had any experience with something like this before and didn't know how to help other than keep him company. Clara soon joined them and offered help. Victoria hoped it would work, whatever it was. There didn't seem to be any medicinal supplies anywhere nearby. Perhaps they had knowledge she was unaware of. Maybe they'd once lived in a Jungle environment and knew everything it in like the back of their hands just like Malcolm.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:50 am

xxxxamaros opened his eyes at the word "angels!" shouted. a boy with blue hair rushed over, mumbling things about him being needed. the weakened angel nodded without saying a word, glancing at his brother before pushing himself off the ground. a wave of vertigo washed over him, but he kept on. he walked generally unsteadily toward the cause of the sound, almost falling down the hole himself. he stepped back, staring down at the group that had accumulated there.
    xxxx"hello." he said monotonically, eyes taking in the scene below. two women who were worried and concerned, staring at a man who was gingerly holding his torso. he had a pained expression on his face. it would take an idiot with the intelligence of a spoon not to figure out what happened. "the blue haired boy sent me. i assume i can be of use."

// honestly, i'm deleting like all of my characters other than amaros and ruel will be a side character really, i'll only write for him when i feel it is needed.
    i've been getting really into marvel and stuff again since the new movies are coming out, so i'll make a good fresh not boring character for that soon.
    sorry for being gone so long, i was working on myself and grueling school work //
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:54 am

{ Sorry for the lack of muse guys }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Clara Ridge & Victoria Kit
xxxxxxxAmaros & Azriel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jason blinked wearily past the pain that seemed to be dominating his mind, his attention had been pulled past his pain due to the flurry that seemed to happen. Clara seemed to leap to his side and was closely followed by two more people, it was something he hadn't seen in a long time. The whole caring thing and it kind of baffled him. He tilted his head at the idea of someone being able to help him. "All of them?" he inquired, his grip on his ribs hadn't let up. He would have added something to that but he was distracted by on of the guys who had joined them. He raised a brow as he heard what they had to say and then gingerly peeled his hand away from his side. For a moment he hesitated and then he started to lift his shirt to reveal his quickly bruising side. It was a colorful mess to say the least and it gave everyone a bit of an idea of what was going on. He hoped that the colorfulness would distract from the other scars that covered the rest of his torso. "If you can do anything to fix this mess it would be appreciated" he said while trying to stay focused on what was going on. x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Jungle
☣ Tags: Clara Ridge & Victoria Kit
xxxxxxxAmaros & Jason Stark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Azriel's head snapped up when he heard the word angel being yelled and then the blue haired boy from earlier ran up and mumbled to them. It was something about someone being injured and that they needed help, jerking to his feet he brushed passed the boy and hurried towards Clara. He was much quicker to his feet and his agility was much better just due to his heath being better than the other angel so he was able to beat them there. He came to a stop next to Clara and stared down at the human who was clearly injured badly. Soon Amaros was joining them and was voicing what he was thinking. It seemed that this human responded well to it because they were then showing them their wound. However the first thing he noticed wasn't the bruising but the vast amount of scars, it meant that this human was not unused to being injured. He didn't say anything though.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 am

Insane Snuggles wrote:blaise|red|male|tag/s - alexander shepherd, foster mcallister, the author|location - in the jungle

You bite your lip as you put down the beetle. "I'm..." You paused to think of an excuse for your robotic reactions. "I'm a childhood prodigy, with 20/10 vision. People tend not to get it." You lied, hurriedly, dusting off your hands, but really just smudging the blood all over your hands. You glance at your hands, wondering if the beetles had venomous bites, but not having the chance to properly scan until you were sure that they didn't know you were an ASI.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - kano |location - in the jungle

You were broken from your furious thoughts at the sound of someone bounding towards you, and what seemed to be a male voice. They also sounded of Japanese decent, which made you feel a bit better and worse at the same time. 'Kano...' "Hello. Why are you not with the camp? Wait, do you want to help me? Is that why you left the camp?"

Insane Snuggles wrote:amai kodomo|yellow|female|tag/s - the author|location - in the jungle

You nod slowly, feeling slightly relieved that it hadn't bit you. You were also very happy that The Author came to help you. You started to stand up, brushing off your bum, cautiously watching the brush where the beetle had been. The boy in red and purple was messing with the bug, and it looked like it bit him, but you ignored that, and looked over to The Author, smiling at him contently.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 am

xxxxthe author gave a reassuring smile to amai, before turning his eyes toward the others. "we should keep moving," he reminded, motioning forward. "try to see if this place ends, or what's out here. we now know that there are hostile creatures, though they are only the size of small beetles for the moment." he really hoped he wasn't going to run into one of the huge beetles that almost ate the nemesis. that wouldn't be fun.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Mon May 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Clara Ridge

Clara looked up as Amaros stared down at them. She nodded at him, hoping that he would be able to help even though she knew that his powers had also weakened in this place. Jason hesitantly moved his shirt, allowing a large colourful bruise greet them. It had only been a few minutes but was already showing such colours. Clara's lips parted slightly as she noticed that colours weren't the only thing covering his torso. She wondered what on earth he'd have gone through to end up like that. It seemed worse than Set's army. The thought quickly passed as it was not a pressing matter and was of no importance at all for them in this moment. Clara could see that Jason was trying hard to distract himself and cursed herself for not learning anything from Jaz back at the house. She turned her focus up to Azriel now. She had only just noticed that he'd joined them. Her thoughts were too chaotic at the moment, bouncing round her head. She was responsible for this group. She should've been more careful somehow, she should've prevented something like this and not let them spilt up or something. "Do you think you can try something?" She asked Azriel softly and carefully. Her eyes flicked to the wound and back to the angel. She new that even though he was a seraphim, even his powers were limited here. Hopefully he had enough mojo to do something, otherwise they'd be left with Jason in a lot of pain, injured and with what would possibly be an extremely weak attempt at stopping the swelling on her part.

Victoria Kit

Victoria looked up as Amaros and Azriel approached. They must be healers of some sort. She spied Ruel in the background and briefly wondered how he was coping with out his little pokemon friends. Her attention was then brought back to their little group here as Amaros spoke. Jason responded in gingerly revealing his wound. Victoria took his slow movement as a change to move back as face away from him. It wasn't like she hadn't seen wounds before. She'd seen quite a few nasty ones even before her time training with Gilan. It was just, improper for her, as a girl to see beneath a man's shirt. Jason probably wanted privacy. Well, other than the two men that seemed to have some healing knowledge. That was allowed. She wondered if Clara had done the same as her when Clara spoke up. Victoria raised an eyebrow at the leaf she was fiddling with in the palm of her hand. She supposed not. They must really come from a very different place to her. Perhaps it was the same or more similar to Ruel's home?

Last bumped by GoodbyeYall on Mon May 15, 2017 11:27 pm.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me