This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Lomos: *laughs* Grahahah! *about to jump on Toothless*
Shad: *beats him to it* *she jumps on Toothless' face, kissing his forehead* You're adorable..! *grins*
Lomos: *picks her up* *puts her on his back, then licks the space between Toothless' eyes* Gr...? *smiles*
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Réka Csillagász wrote:((I... really am bad at jumping into rps... so i'll just have them wander around and see if someone wants to hang out with them??))

Jay and Ika wandered aimlessly through the village of Berk, seeing if there was anything interesting going on. They had been in their house all day, and while hanging out with each other was always enjoyable, both of them were kind of bored.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm

(Reka, you can come over and play with Shad, Toothless, and Lomos :3)
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Shadcrow13 wrote:Lomos: *laughs* Grahahah! *about to jump on Toothless*
Shad: *beats him to it* *she jumps on Toothless' face, kissing his forehead* You're adorable..! *grins*
Lomos: *picks her up* *puts her on his back, then licks the space between Toothless' eyes* Gr...? *smiles*

Toothless blinked then shook himself off he tilted his head and looked at them. He wanted to play not be kissed.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Jay and Ika|Female Human and Female Nadder|Tags: Shad, Toothless, Lomos

As they wandered, Ika noticed a couple of dragons and a human nearby, playing. Upon closer inspection, she recognized one of them as Toothless; it wasn't hard, him being the only Night Fury. She didn't know the other two, though. She nudged Jay and pointed them out to her, and they wandered over to investigate.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Shad: *notices the others approaching, and gets nervous* ... *climbs back onto Lomos, squeezing him for comfort*
Lomos: *nods, bowing his head* *he grins, panting, and jumps playfully on Toothless with Shad still on him* Graha! *trots over and greets Jay* Grr. *wags his tail*
Shad: *looks up* ... *uses sign language* Hello. *goes back to hugging Lomos, terrified* .....
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Jay tilted her head, confused. "I'm not going to hurt you. Why are you scared?" She smiled when Lomos came over and greeted her, greeting him in return.

"Hello," Ika greeted Lomos and Toothless, speaking in dragon language, of course.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Shad: *whispers to Lomos* ...dreh ni vos niin haalvut zey.... *shakes* .... *buries her face into his back, afraid to speak* ...
Lomos: *licks her* ... *looks at Ika* Hello. *grins* Forgive my rider, she's a bit wary of strangers. *bows his head*
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Jay tilted her head. She hadn't been able to discern that Shad was talking in another language, let alone what she was saying. "It's okay. We live in Berk. We're not going to hurt you."

Ika looked at Shad. "Is that why she's so scared?" she asked. "We're not going to hurt her."

(last post for tonight, it's almost 130 and tmrws a school day... night!)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Lomos: *nods* I'll get her to talk. *he looks back at her and blows some air filled with static electricity on her*
Shad: *her hair sticks up* ... *smooths her hair down* ...gr. *kisses the top of his head* *looks up at Jay* *shivers* ..mm...okay. Lomos trusts you guys, so I trust you... *smiles* ... *continues hugging him, turning her head so she can look at them* ....
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me