This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am

Wildfire watched as Magna skewered the fish on a wet stick then held it in front of him. At first, he didn't know what she wanted him to do then remembered that humans at their food hot. They would put them over a fire for a time and then eat it. Why...he had no idea. He coughed out a short fire blast that instantly cooked the fish then looked at Magna as if asking if that was what she wanted him to do.

Icewing continued walking this way and that through the forest trying to remember exactly how he came in. "Sorry....I'm trying to remember which way I came in. I was really tired so...I wasn't exactly paying attention," he explained before they finally came to the edge of the island. He sniffed the air but got a nose full of saltwater instead. "Maybe we could find it better from the air? Can you smell a volcano?" he asked, looking back at Oracle.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am

Sirene knew it was getting dark, but she still wondered where she might find shelter so she could rest. And she still needed her wing looked at.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:06 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem

Dardee looked at the Skrill curiously. She had never seen a dragon with so many chains on it. She was in the process of standing when she felt the sword at her back. Darker turned around slowly to face Marilious, her face a stern glare. "What does it matter to you if I was in the academy or not? You don't expect me to believe you're a Berk rider?"

Marrowbone stirred and pushed himself up with a soft groan, shaking himself off. His armor had absorbed most of the impact, but he'd have to check himself over later. The Boneknapper turned to where Dardee was behind him, and snarled threateningly at the Viking pointing a sword at her, keeping his head low and his wings flared.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:25 am

ThePinkFox wrote:Alexis / Lightningstrike
She understood, her parents might start to get worried, too. "Oh, okay. Me and Lightningstrike probably should go, too."

Lightningstrike / Alexis
She smiled as her friend answered, seeming energetic. "Nothing much, but maybe we can hang out again later!" She replied, her eyes glowing with happiness.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Rouge rumbles falling into a light sleep right next to the fireplace. He curls up tight to keep himself warm.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"Oh yes, that one gets herself into a whole mess of trouble on a daily basis," Gunborg replied with a touch of humour.
"I keep her under control," Tarben said indignantly, crossing his arms with an amused expression. "For the most part."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Though frustrated, Ember dipped her head to Toothless, bidding the Night Fury a silent goodnight. The hunter smell wasn't so close anymore. She followed the other dragons to the stables, where she saw the Death Song and her human from earlier. She also noticed that Tarben's friend Skye was here. Paying them little heed, she found an empty stall nearby and circled inside it, breathing fire around the spot she was going to sleep in.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

The bed was harder than Brenna was accustomed to, but not uncomfortable. She tossed and turned restlessly as she mulled over the difficult position she was in. Am I doing the right thing? This was not the first time the thought had entered her mind that night. She glanced over at the arrowhead necklace that was sitting on the little bedside table. A dragon rider killed Mom, she reminded herself. They might not be all they seem.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser warbled in assent, following close behind Raya to show that he wanted to stay with her.
He glanced back at Sirene. "There's a healer in the village who will help you if you want," he told her.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Thanks!" Magna chirped, happy that the Stormcutter had understood what she had said. She bit into the fish without thinking, burning her mouth almost instantly, of course. This resulted in many a muttered curse and much drinking of river water. It was probably the millionth time she'd done something like that, but Magna never seemed to learn. After she had waited a short while for the fish to cool, she took a bite into it. She smiled as the delicious flavours washed over her tongue - although it was quite burnt, she could still taste.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Sirene looked at Stormchaser. "I better go find her if I wish to fly again." She warbled. But honestly she had no idea where to look. She couldn't just walk around the island. Especially at night.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Wildfire made a concerned noise when Magna burned her mouth on the fish. Obviously, humans couldn't eat the hot food as soon as it had been removed from the fire. Of course, he didn't know that but it did have him concerned. When he saw that she was okay, he went back to fishing, sticking his head in the water for periods of time until his hunger had been satisfied. Once he was done, he settled down on the riverbank near her with a sigh, eyeing his injured wing.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
"Oh so you aren't a rider. That's makes you a poacher or some sort, and you are corret i am no berk dragon rider, i am a dragon hunter." He kept his sword to her back, while he cut all the chain loose. The boneknapper came at him. He was fast to slip a net on its face. "Don't worry dragon, you and your rider are in good hands"

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone

It was a relive that he was finally untied. When the boneknapper charged Marilious, Zarogrem ran to Mariliouses side. "Get near him and die"

[b]| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benton stared at Morlil who was laying on the beach. Benron had to leave, he walked up to Morlil and said "Morlil, I don't think you want to come into the villege, and that's ok. But I have to get home and take a rest, is that ok. I won't leave you I'll be back right here tomorrow morning to see you." He waited for Molils reply.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said " ok then I guess we are going, now Sirene, needs her wing looked at and Morlil his leg. Do you guys want to come?" She said looking at the dragons.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe liked to see his dragon friends happy and then getting used to humans.

[/center][/quote]

(Using my mom's phone, so posts are shorter and not as detailed)
Last edited by startail;; on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 pm

Sirene nodded at Nettal's question. She still didn't completely trust humans. But the healer had to be as nice as these humans. She walked up to Nettal, Raya and Benron, ready to let them lead the way. She hated leaving Morlil though.

Raya looked at the dragons. Would Morlil be alright all by himself? He seemed content in the water, he would be okay for a night.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me