~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Ciel~ "Where should we look first guys?"

Shadowfang~ "No problem! Please, let him go..." I looked at the other dragon, showing a little sympathy.

Rin and Yukio~ Yukio placed Rin on Kuro's back, he got on after he placed his brother down. "K-kuro?" Rin mumbled a little...
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

"I'll gladly make up for your lack of sarcasm. Being goodie-goodie is not natural, and this act is hilarious. Many people don't deserve to die, but Death is not picky. Neither am I." She snapped. As he spoke, she became more heated. The rubbish that spilled from his maw! "You have the gall to say you understand me?! You, Goodie Demon King, think you understand all I've gone through?! You haven't the slightest clue! What it was like to loose everything because of a stupid law, and loose even more because of God's conservative rear end!" At this point she was screaming, the emotions flooded through. "Even when living, I was in hell!" Then she stopped herself. She was letting too much slip. She had to control it; she couldn't let some stupid human and strange demon know abou her past.

Looking at the man, she snorted. "Should I let you go? Hm....no." She tightened her grip and shot into the sky.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She walked with the gray haired man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She tilted her head, then said "Hmm..."

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She felt the red cat begin to walk.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She heard Kuro say something to Rin, then both cats were walking. "Where are we heading to?"

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy nodded as he stood up, and he held a hand out to his fiance. "We need to hurry and find them all..." he said.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then huffed as he said "Fine...I really hope everybody back home is doing alright without us..." he added on.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

The boy hummed as he called back "Yes, it is." and walked closer to the other voice.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Aw, okay, so what could we do to help you, Esko?))

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He sighed softly as he looked at his hand for about the third time that day. He had interacted with a few people on that ship, oddly, and wondered if they were Strains...However, he hoped not, because that would mean they'd be a problem, as he knew most Strains didn't have the ability to see ghosts...Anyhow, he headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle.

Misaki Yata
He sighed as he walked between some trees, not sure exactly how he had ended up over here. He turned when he heard a familiar voice, and turned to see Eric standing there. "Eric." he said.

Eric Surt
He shuddered as he sat up and noticed he was amidst some trees, and wondered how he ended up there. He looked and saw a familiar face, and called "Yata!" He nodded at Yata when the redhead spoke to him.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Shadowfang~ "HEY, wait up!" I flew quickly to where she went, "Attack me if you must! I'll fight you if you want!" I roared to her fire flew out of the gems on my hands. "Put him down safely... Let's fight instead!" My eyes turned magenta again, the fire turning hotter than almost anything!
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Ciel~ "Over to those trees?" I asked, pointing to the opposite of where Rin and the others were heading.

Shadowfang~ ~Waiting~

Rin and Yukio~ The two were now suddenly asleep. What happened? XD Yukio heard Kuro say before he fell asleep, "I'm guessing to those trees away from the dragons?" //Will that work?
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:51 pm

She walked with the gray haired man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

(XP I think we should wait with these guys actually)

(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

They were headed for the trees.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She was starting to fall asleep, as they headed for some trees.

The glasses wearing raven haired boy nodded as he stood up, and he held a hand out to his fiance. "We need to hurry and find them all..." he said.

The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then huffed as he said "Fine...I really hope everybody back home is doing alright without us..." he added on.

Wip

Wip

The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Wip

He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Wip

The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Wip

She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

The boy hummed as he called back "Yes, it is." and walked closer to the other voice.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Aw, okay, so what could we do to help you, Esko?))

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He sighed softly as he looked at his hand for about the third time that day. He had interacted with a few people on that ship, oddly, and wondered if they were Strains...However, he hoped not, because that would mean they'd be a problem, as he knew most Strains didn't have the ability to see ghosts...Anyhow, he headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle.
(He's by the trees, though)

Misaki Yata
He sighed as he walked between some trees, not sure exactly how he had ended up over here. He turned when he heard a familiar voice, and turned to see Eric standing there. "Eric." he said.

Eric Surt
He shuddered as he sat up and noticed he was amidst some trees, and wondered how he ended up there. He looked and saw a familiar face, and called "Yata!" He nodded at Yata when the redhead spoke to him.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:54 pm

"Oh, want to fight? Fine. But my one paw's a little full, I have to put down my stuff." With a savage grin, she dangled the man high over the island. Her grip loosened, and Otabek had to cling onto a claw. "Aww, the human has a grip. Strong, I see." She cackled.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Everyone~ Rin and Yukio, still asleep, sat on Kuro's back. Yukio suddenly wakes up, "I hear someone up ahead!" he passed out again before saying, "Good night..." Yet it was still noon... (Everyone else is pending...)
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

(Gotta go to sleep. Night)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Waiting

(Bye bee lols)

She glanced up and noticed two figures in the trees ahead of them.

She blinked as she opened her eyes fully. She vaguely made out a third figure, as she was half demon creature, so could sense what humans could not.

Wip

Wip

Wip

Wip

Wip

Hey Esko, I could send Hekate over to Makka and crew if ya want

Sadamaru

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica

Totsuka Tatara
(XD Hasn't noticed the people behind him)

Misaki Yata
He nodded at Eric, then jumped as he saw two large creatures that resembled cats, approaching them...

Eric Surt
He nodded at Yata again, then tilted his head. "Yata, what is wrong?" he asked, then looked where Misaki did. He jumped slightly, and called "W-Who is there?"
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me