The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who are your favourite main characters?

Dean
16%
Sam
32%
Castiel
37%
Crowley
5%
Lucifer
No votes
Rowena
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:18 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Lessiana ||

Dean looked back at her, smiling a little. "I would like that," he replied, setting the Hand of God on the passenger's seat. He trusted Lessiana enough to not snatch it and run off somewhere to never be found again. He just hoped she wasn't the opposite of what he made her out to be. He knew angels and demons to be mischievous, deceitful things, but there were some out there that were quite the opposite.

|| Sam Winchester || Tags; Aura||

Sam rested his head on her forehead, sucking in a long breath. He was so worried... "Yeah... That'd be a good idea," he agreed to her suggestion about Dean. He hadn't seen his brother for weeks, and he didn't know what was going on with him. And Castiel? He had no idea where that angel went. A smile spread across his lips at her words as he murmured with a tease, "I know."

[ sorry for late replies... ]

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 am

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || Tags: Open || Location: Outside Motel ||

After about two hours of searching for cases and finding sketchy evidence at best, Harley started to whine by the door. Liliana put her laptop aside and opened the door to let the pup outside. She followed Harley out, watching her carefully to make sure she wouldn't take off.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || Tags: Arbor || Location: Greenhouse ||

Laura quickly took out her notepad and scribbled everything down so she wouldn't forget. Avoid vines, don't go downstairs... she glanced up to see that some of the plants had seemed to lean closer to her. A bit more disquieted than before, she decided to simply sit and meditate. She hadn't meditated in a long while, and it typically felt relaxing and energising. She could feel herself start to unwind more even just a couple of minutes into the meditation.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 am

Reaper? // Aura //tagged;Sam

She laughs at his response and pushes him jokingly. "Don't get cocky now" she says heading towards his closet, in which she had slowly moved her own clothing into. She changes into black ripped jeans, a nude tank top, a black leather jacket, and short black heals which she seemed to have too many pairs of. "Wanna take my motorcycles or I can just teleport us there like cas does." She finally had that down
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 am

Arbor
The nymph walks the kids to her house, getting into a very heated argument with the parents who promise her that she'll never work with any of the kids again. She bites down on her anger, even as clouds begin to form in the sky, thunder cracking ominously in the distance. Arbor mutters a goodbye to the kids, promising that she'll see them again and she begrudgingly thanks Seth and Judy's mom for taking the other kids home though she knows it'll give them their out to get her fired. "Hope you burn." She mutters under her breath before turning and heading back towards the greenhouse, the rain beginning to fall. The trees in the greenhouse rustle as the vines begin moving restlessly.

Lessiana
"That angel was at least half right." She admits after a moment. "When we get that thing back to your secret hideout, you need to ward it to high hell because that kind of power is all too tempting." She stares thoughtfully out the window, drumming her fingers against her legs. "I'm one of the most powerful beings in existence and it's still tempting." She shakes her head. "Okay. I'm officially already losing my mind. How on Earth do you drive and how long will it take to get where we're going because I'm going to go insane here."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 am

After about two hours of searching for cases and finding sketchy evidence at best, Harley started to whine by the door. Liliana put her laptop aside and opened the door to let the pup outside. She followed Harley out, watching her carefully to make sure she wouldn't take off.

Laura opened her eyes when she heard something that sounded like slithering and rustling. She noticed with unease that the vines seemed more agitated than before. If Arbor was a forest nymph and grew these plants, did that mean that they reacted to her emotions? If so, it would make sense why the plants were acting this way - the nymph had evidently been upset about being fired. She had good reason to be distraught, what with the evident stodginess of the parents. Not letting kids go outside? Now that was a new one to Laura.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

(fun fact. I based their parents on my idiot aunt and uncle.)

Arbor
Arbor taps her fingers against her though irritably as she steps back through the door to the greenhouse. "That could've gone better. You still here?" She calls the second line louder, kicking at a vine gently as it tries at catch her foot. "Not now." She mutters under her breath as she heads further inside, plucking a handful of berries from a bush as a clap of thunder sounds.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 am

(Fun. One of my friends has an aunt and uncle like that. Kind of short post bc I'm pretty tired and trying to write essays :p)

"Yeah," Laura called back, rising to her feet. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a surprising clap of thunder sounded overhead, but quickly regained her composure. I don't think the sky looked overcast when we were walking here, she reflected.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Lessiana ||

Dean wasn't sure if it was appropriate to laugh at that moment, but it was far too hard to contain it. "Patience, my compadre," Dean mused. "It will only be--at most--thirty minutes." He looked back at her again, wiggling his brows wittily, and then he stared out the windshield again. "You'll be fine..." He hoped she would be. He certainly wasn't in the mood for wrestling with an angel and demon half being for the Hand of God.

|| Sam Winchester || Tags; Aura ||

Sam chuckled softly, watching the female thoughtfully as she walked into the closet. When she returned wearing a tempting outfit, the male couldn't help but smirk. Good thing he had self-control, unlike his brother. "I think teleporting would be the best idea," he told her. Using a motorcycle would take too much time in his opinion.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Lessiana
Less grins slightly. "Or I'll singlehandedly cause the end of the world." She jokes, the sarcasm clear in her words. "Don't worry. Humanity is safe from harm by my hands. The angels? Not so much. But I can refrain for the time being. Cross my heart." She tilts her head, looking out the window and watching the sky. "Maybe when this is over I'll kick my uncle from Hell's throne. Nah..." She trails off and mutters quietly to herself.

Arbor
Arbor finally spots the other woman and smiles without real emotion behind it. "Sorry about the weather. It follows my mood." She wraps her arms around herself. "I'm fired. If the Stills get their way I'll never work with any of the kids in this town. If they don't, well I still have the rest of the nightmare squad."

(I don't understand how parents can do that to their kids :/

Anyways. Sorry for the shorter posts. Still sick.)
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Reaper? // Aura //tagged;Sam

She notices the way he is looking at her and she does a quick spin and pose for him, but couldn't hold back a laugh. "Sounds good to me". She says and turns quickly. "That reminds me. I know you don't usually wear leather, but..." she says as she reaches under the bed to pull out a shopping back. "I got you a leather jacket and white b-neck, as well as a deep red v-neck. That way if you accidentally get blood on it, it won't matter" she says jokingly with a wink. She gently pulls his shirt off and kiss him teasingly. "Get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. For some reason, it's the easiest place to teleport out of" she says and exits the room with slightly swaying hips.

Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me