X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:10 am

username: Richlee
Character name: Peter Maximoff (Quicksilver)
Crush/boyfriend you would like to have ( can be an xmen character): None yet
Sexuality: Straight
Mutant or human: Mutant
Power: Super speed
Appearance:
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 am

*sings* Acceeeeepteeeeeeeed

((Idk I'm in a good mood))lol
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 am

Richlee wrote:Logan closed his eyes and dozed a little bit. He was glad to be back here at the school, but he didn't knew yet, how long he would stay. The professor was okay, also the students were. But Logan didn't want to live here for nothing.

Willa walked up to Logan's room and knocked on the door. Their Danger Room teacher was missing. So was their Phys Ed teacher.

Marie jumped up to a pull up bar and started on her pull ups.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 am

Natasha Barton wrote:Willa walked up to Logan's room and knocked on the door. Their Danger Room teacher was missing. So was their Phys Ed teacher.

Logan quietly growled as he heard the knock on his door. He stood up and opened it, just to look into the girls face. "Yeah, what's the matter?"
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:Willa walked up to Logan's room and knocked on the door. Their Danger Room teacher was missing. So was their Phys Ed teacher.

Logan quietly growled as he heard the knock on his door. He stood up and opened it, just to look into the girls face. "Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Two teachers are gone, we don't know where, so I was told to tell you that you're covering Phys Ed and Danger Room classes" Willa said, her arms crossed.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 am

Natasha Barton wrote:"Two teachers are gone, we don't know where, so I was told to tell you that you're covering Phys Ed and Danger Room classes" Willa said, her arms crossed.

"I'm not even a teacher.." he grumbled and then sighed. "Alright, let's go." He would only have to stand there and watch out that nobody got hurt.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:47 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:"Two teachers are gone, we don't know where, so I was told to tell you that you're covering Phys Ed and Danger Room classes" Willa said, her arms crossed.

"I'm not even a teacher.." he grumbled and then sighed. "Alright, let's go." He would only have to stand there and watch out that nobody got hurt.

"Phys Ed is first." Willa said taking him to the gym. Once there she saw Marie on the ground under the pull up bar holding her arm. All the students were around her, looking like they wanted to help her but unable to because she wouldn't let them. The unconscious form of Bobby Drake next to her was testament to that fact. "Marie" Willa said worriedly as she jogged over to her though she stopped when she got closer to her. Marie was wearing her sports bra and spandex pants. Having practiced on controlling her power long enough for a workout routine. Though she'd been jolted from her concentration on her landing. Her pain didn't seem to be helping matters.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:04 am

Natasha Barton wrote:"Phys Ed is first." Willa said taking him to the gym. Once there she saw Marie on the ground under the pull up bar holding her arm. All the students were around her, looking like they wanted to help her but unable to because she wouldn't let them. The unconscious form of Bobby Drake next to her was testament to that fact. "Marie" Willa said worriedly as she jogged over to her though she stopped when she got closer to her. Marie was wearing her sports bra and spandex pants. Having practiced on controlling her power long enough for a workout routine. Though she'd been jolted from her concentration on her landing. Her pain didn't seem to be helping matters.

He first got himself an overview of the situation. Alright, Bobby seemed to be unconscious and Marie seemed to be hurt. He looked at the kids around her. "Okay. You all, get away from her! Somebody has to take care of Bobby." Logan went over to Marie and helped her with the pull-up bar. "Hey..you're hurt?"
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:17 am

katiegab wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:Katherine flashed a warm smile at Kurt as he walked away.

Kurt stopped and walked back over to the room. "I was wondering if you want to go for a run with me in the gym?" He asked.

"Sure! Sounds like fun." Kath said. "Let me just change into sweatpants." She smoothie led and closed the door and changed. Then she came back out and took a ribbon out of her pocket. Katherine tied her hair up. "I'm ready." She said.
Last edited by Shark!_At_The_Disco on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

Peter entered the building of the school to speak with the professor. His mother had advised him to live here for some time, because he has gotten noticed by the police in a negative way too often. Luckily, Charles welcomed him and wasn't mad at him or something. So he could really stay here for a while.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me