Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Noche & Lark

Hearing both of them say they didn't have a way off the island, the champion felt obligated to assist them. Brushing his wet fringe out of his face, he observed the other two trainers momentarily before glancing toward Togekiss. "Both of you should be able to fit on Togekiss. He can fly you to the next island or one of you can surf with me on my Quagsire," he replied. The Pokemon seemed to perk up as he heard his trainer speak of him and he floated over. He figured it was the best way to get them all to a safe place. Hopefully the two of them wouldn't mind being kind of close with which ever option they decided on. It was all he could really offer. Glancing up at the volcano, he knew they didn't have much time to decide though. The portal still looked like it would take care of a majority of the problem, but the champion couldn't help but worry that plenty of damage would still be great unless it closed around the edges. Moving his gaze away from it again, he awaited to hear what the two would pick.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Noche and Gold

"I'll be happy to ride Quagsire." Lark replied. She felt more at home in the water anyway. She didn't know if it was the effects of growing up on a relatively small island in a region full of water, but she definitely felt calmer and more at peace while surfing on a Pokemon. It would be a great way to take her mind off the recent events.
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Did the great and powerful GUZMA MISS THE GOOD PART?!

Goosema//livin that dream at the royal dome//tags;; open

Guzma only caught the back end of the fight, the threat had seemed to have vanished from the volcano and he had thought he saw Ho-oh but he might have imagined it. However, how could he have done so? If anything he would imagine a legendary he had actually seen in real life before, like any of the guardian pokemon. He scrunched up his face at the thought of the 'guardian deities' some 'protectors' they are, they couldn't protect a fortress that had a million guards from danger, let alone entire islands. He crossed his arms,"It seems I had missed the fight, must've been a sight to behold..." He shrugged,"Oh well." And went back inside to see if he could listen in to any stories of people who saw the fight.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
๐Ÿช“
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Maile City||Tagged: Open
    Cyra wheeled herself down the street towards the library, her eyes passing over the steepled roofs of the city. Getting out of the Aether paradise had been child's play, everyone was too busy fretting over the volcano to notice a single woman. There had even been a spare wheelchair she'd been able to swipe, how lucky was that?
    Her mask and cloak were currently tucked inside the cage, which was nestled securely under the bed of Cyra's hotel room. With any luck, she wouldn't need them on this island. She was here strictly for information. Wanton destruction was all well and good, but Moon's little task force was making that difficult. She needed more. If she opened the wormholes, permanently this time, there would be too much destruction for the champion to stop. It would be quite a sight to see. The Ultra Beasts would swarm over the world, and then they would finally know her pain. She knew it would be so. Nihilego had told her so, and Nihilego was never wrong.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:23 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Tears started to run down Gladion 's good eye, due to the pain he was feeling. He didn't want to cry around Serenity, but he couldn't help it. The boy didn't want to lean on her, but he did" Im to put you through this . I guess I am the worst huh?" He put a fake smile on his face as he kept his wounded eye covered with his hand

[Stop putting your WB voodoo on me lol
Open; Grey,Sun, Grey, Dominic ]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Angsty Teenager|

"Shh... Save your energy but since you asked a question, I'll answer. No, you didn't put my through this. I came here on my own accord and you are not the worse. To be honest, you're probably one of the first friends I've ever had..." She said quickly, the words coming out of her mouth before she could properly determine what she was saying. As the Salamance landed, she jumped off the pokemon and looked up at Gladion nervously. "Do you think you can walk?" She asked nervously, the sight of blood still making her insides twist. (sorry XD)

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:41 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark & gold
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        "I don't want to strain your pokemon's strength, though, by the looks of it they've been through enough already," Noche replied, glancing at Lark with a small shrug. They listened to the options they were given, then waited until the two were done discussing before speaking again. "Are you sure Quagsire can handle two people? Not that I doubt it's strength, but I'm just a bit worried that it'll have to go all the way to Ula'Ula without a break - I imagine carrying people is tiring, even for a pokemon"

They weren't going to object to the help they were being offered, in fact they were very grateful for it, but they were worried about the two pokemon. From what they could guess, both Togekiss and Quagsire had been chasing after whoever was to blame for the volcano incident, with Gold on their backs, and that must've been very tiring. From atop their shoulder, Blanc nudged their cheek with her nose, however they weren't sure if she was trying to comfort them or tell them to just go already. Either way, they gave her a gentle stroke on her ear. "What if one of us went, then sent whichever pokemon back? It would take longer, but might give them a small break in between"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 am

Valerie "Val" Gale
    15 . โ™‚ . intermediate
    xx
    Maile City
    pkmn out: Sol
    tags: Cyra

"Malasada shop, malasada shop..."
    Valerie muttered the phrase to himself, looking a slight bit exasperated as he roamed down the streets of eastern Maile City. The Larvesta perched on his shoulder made an upset chirruping noise, evidently the hungry bug wanted to visit the store more than its trainer did. Val was lost despite the fact he'd been sleeping in this city since he got into Alola, since he thought it was a bright idea to hyperfocus on training up his new pokemon rather than sticking with all the other trainers called into the region. It hadn't really crossed his mind to try and get acquainted with the tourist's center in his first days here, either; he forgot to grab a map or pamphlet after he stepped off the ferry in Ula'ula, so he was unfamiliar with the place. Great going, me. Sol's going to be upset because I can't find one stupid shop. Val pat the whining bug-type as he thought of it, then paused and glimpsed around trying to tell apart where to go. But, the buildings all had similar architecture, and he was, admittedly, too embarrassed to go into an establishment solely to ask for directions and come off as dumb in front of a lot of people. Time to go it alone, then maybe try getting a teeny bit of help from someone more localized.

Val decided that he should probably check around the places he'd been avoiding, so he started off in the general direction he believed would take him west. He partly remembered some tourists talking about the patterns on the stonework leading the way to somewhere, and went off that bit of recall. Circle, triangle, square, right? The street by an apparel store seemed to fit that description, so he turned to investigate this path. He couldn't help but doubt himself, perhaps from a tinge of anxiety nagging at him as he walked through an unfamiliar place. He looked around to see if there were others going this same route. A woman in a wheelchair ahead caught his interest. Val briefly observed her from his walking distance, then guessed she knew where she was going and picked up his pace to approach. She seems busy, but one question can't hurt, right?

Once Valerie came up beside Cyra, he began to address her. "Sorry to bug you, miss," he chose his words as politely as he could, "but where does this street lead to? I'm new here and a bit lost, I just need to get a sense of my bearings." He put on his best friendly smile, but there was a bit of sheepishness in his tone, something he mentally noted to work on.

{ ah, first post being a bit rusty aside, it feels good to finally be in this! }
๏ผง ๏ผต ๏ผฉ ๏ผฌ ๏ผญ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ โ€”โ€”โ€” ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ
โ–€ x โ–€ x โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ x โ–€ x โ–€
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–š
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

โ–š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Image โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–ž

โ–ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–š
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

โ–š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–ž
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€
โ––โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–—
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " โ€”โ€”โ€” wikimon.

โ–˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
โ– โ–ˆ
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Noche & Lark

Taking Noche's worry into account, his eyes drifted back to the volcano. They wouldn't have time for two trips. "It's best if we all get out of here sooner than later. I don't think that portal is going to take care of the volcano in its entirety and it's bound to blow soon enough. Quagsire will be fine carrying both of us," he affirmed. He was sure his Pokemon was strong enough to hold both him and Lark. Looking her over, she seem rather small in size and wouldn't weigh Quagsire down all the much. It wasn't like the water type had done much in their chase on Cyra. Actually, he had been one of his least used Pokemon aside with Typhlosion. He was sure the Pokemon would be revving to go and help out. Even Togekiss wasn't too banged up and only had taken minor blows unlike his trainer.

"Now, I suggest we get moving because we don't have much time before that thing erupts and I don't need any more injuries today." Looking toward Togekiss, he nodded toward his partner and watched as he flew forward to Noche. Lowering himself so the other trainer could get on, Gold turned toward Lark. They would have to get to the water to be able to get on Quagsire. "We should get going to the waterfront. Togekiss, I'll come find you once we arrive. Stay near Ho-oh." Taking a step away from the younger trainer, he hoped that she would know to follow after him.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Maile City||Tagged: Val
    Cyra eyed the boy approaching her with as flat a gaze as she could muster, vigorously repressing all the unpleasant feelings his appearance drudged up. That had been her, years ago, eyes full of wonder, heart full of hope, her pokemon on her shoulder, ready to take on the world. Before she'd been shown what the world was really like. Part of her wanted to crush him, to destroy him for daring to have what she couldn't. The other part wanted to tell him to flee, to run before the world beat him down as well. "This path leads to the library," she said, trying to keep her voice as even as possible, "were you looking to do some research as well?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me