Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:27 pm

It seemed like a day like any other. Awakening from your sleep you go about your usual morning routine until a knock is heard at the door. Outside you find a package with a letter attached:

Alola [insert your name],

I'm so glad I was able to reach you! For all those who don't know, I am Alola's first champion, Moon. I have selected all you trainers here for a very special reason.

Ever since the creation of the Pokemon League here, we have been encouraging more and more people to become Pokemon trainers as well as reaching out from people from afar to come and challenge the Alolan trials and Elite four. As reigning champion, I have hand picked each of you to go on the same journey I have; build friendships with both your Pokemon and other trainers, complete trials, and help us build a stronger region. Maybe even someday you'll be able to defeat me and become champion of the region.

But here's the catch. We have a slight problem which is why I have truly brought you all here to Alola. I thought the ultra beasts had been taken care of, but it seemed many of them escaped my eye and they are multiplying rapidly. I call upon all of you to stand up and lend me your strength in protecting these islands. You may go along your journey, but if you come across an ultra beast, I need you to help capture them. Together we need to make this island safe for everyone which is why I have trusted all of you trainers. Along with this letter you should receive 40 beast balls. These balls were specifically designed to capture these ultra beasts.

Also you should find a z-ring included. This ring will along you to channel powerful moves if a crystal is placed within it. It can only be used once per battle so choose wisely. These crystals can be obtained through the island trials. I hope you will find them handy in taking down the ultra beasts.

For those who are from far away regions, I have sent you a special pass to come here to Alola to assist us. It should be along with the other things provided.

I hope these items will prove to be useful in your adventure here and I hope to meet all of you soon.

-Champion Moon
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Rules

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Canon characters are allowed, but they aren't necessary to the plot (except Moon, but I shall be playing her)
    •Have as many characters as you can handle
    •Legendaries are allowed as long as you speak with me first and we do not have more than one of each. Only 1 legendary per trainer and please don't have every one of your trainers have a legendary (Ultra Beasts are the only exception to this rule)
    •Shinies are allowed, but only 2 per person
    •Please do not go more than 5 pages without me unless I have stated otherwise
    •No one liners. This is what causes roleplays to move to quickly for people and I would like to avoid such problems
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level. Fade to black when needed. Limited cursing is allowed as well
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active, but please don't double post or spam the thread with ooc
    •Do not repost too often. It clogs up the roleplay and makes it look messy (Once a page is fine though)
    •Have fun c:
    •Our discussion thread is here

If you would like to be a mini-mod please pm me. I'm open for it
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Characters

Champion:
        Moon - 16 - Female - Played by Ploegy

Canon Characters:
        Leaf - 18 - Female - Played by Ploegy
        Sun - 17 - Male - Played by AcetheKidd
        Gladion - 17 - Male - Played by AcetheKidd
        Gold - 17 - Male - Played by Ploegy
        Guzma - 26 - Male - Played by guzma.
        Lillie - 17 - Female - Played by Rin ;v;
        N - 19 - Male - Played by Redwhiskers

Experienced Trainers:
        Cyra - 32 - Female - Played by InfectedHau
        Giran - 18 - Male - Played by Girlgamer174196
        Corey - 17 - Male - Played by AcetheKidd
        Sakura - 19 - Female - Played by C h a r i z a r d X
        Serenity - 15 - Female - Played by anime_lily
        Erin - 23 - Male - Played by The Silver Nekogami
        Alain - 15-17 - Male - Played by anime_lily

Intermediate Trainers:
        Nikias - 15 - Male - Played by The Silver Nekogami
        Vitalia - 19 - Female - Played by The Silver Nekogami
        Elise - 23 - Female - Played by The Silver Nekogami
        Azure - 27 - Female - Played by Ploegy
        Cassander - 25 - Male - Played by The Silver Nekogami
        Grey - 32 - Male - Played by AcetheKidd
        Rin - 17 - Female - Played by Rin ;v;
        Kao - 16 - Female - Played by kuri,
        Lynn - 20 - Female - Played by Ploegy
        Even - 15 - Male - Played by Killua Godspeed <3

Beginning Trainers:
        Fuel - 11 - Male - Played by Ploegy
        Aaku - 15 - Male - Played by KitlenLove
        Angel - 18 - Female - Played by Fallen-Angel-101

Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:44 am, edited 29 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Feel free to use this provided form or create your own

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳trainer class;
➳region of origin;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳build;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳pokemon;
➳family;

➳personality;
➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Legendary List

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Legendary List

Legendaries:
        •Articuno - Taken
        •Moltres - Open
        •Zapdos - Taken
        •Mewtwo - Taken
        •Mew - Open
        •Raikou - Taken
        •Entei - Open
        •Suicune - Open
        •Lugia - Taken
        •Ho-Oh - Open
        •Celebi - Open
        •Regirock - Open
        •Regice - Open
        •Registeel - Open
        •Regigigas - Open
        •Latias - Open
        •Latios - Open
        •Kyogre - Open
        •Groudon - Open
        •Rayquaza - Open
        •Jirachi - Taken
        •Deoxys - Open
        •Uxie - Open
        •Mesprit - Open
        •Azelf - Open
        •Dialga - Open
        •Palkia - Open
        •Heatran - Taken
        •Giratina - Taken
        •Cresselia - Open
        •Phione - Open
        •Manaphy - Open
        •Darkrai - Taken
        •Shaymin - Open
        •Arceus - Taken
        •Victini - Taken
        •Cobalion - Open
        •Terrakion - Open
        •Virizion - Open
        •Tornadus - Open
        •Thundurus - Open
        •Landorus - Open
        •Reshiram - Taken
        •Zekrom - Taken
        •Kyurem - Open
        •Keldeo - Open
        •Meloetta - Open
        •Genesect - Open
        •Yveltal - Taken
        •Xerneas - Taken
        •Zygarde - Open
        •Diancie - Taken
        •Hoopa - Taken
        •Tapu Koko - Taken
        •Tapu Lele - Open
        •Tapu Bulu - Open
        •Tapu Fini - Open
        •Cosmog - Open
        •Solgaleo - Taken
        •Lunala - Taken
        •Necrozma - Reserved
        •Magearna - Open
        •Marshadow - Taken

Ultra Beasts:
        •Nihilego (1 / 4)
        •Buzzwole (0 / 8)
        •Pheromosa (1 / 8)
        •Xurkitree (1 / 6)
        •Celesteela (1 / 6)
        •Kartana (1 / 10)
        •Guzzlord (1 / 4)

Other:
        •Type:Null / Silvally (2 / 3)
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 am, edited 17 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ploegy's Characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:43 pm

➳name; moon
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; champion
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; quite slim
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 119 lbs

➳pokemon; eva || ♀ || primarina || torrent || level 84 || sparkling aria, psychic, hyper voice, & moonblast
    val || ♂ || arcanine || intimidate || level 75 || wild charge, crunch, flare blitz, & flamethrower
    amber || ♀ || toucannon || keen eye || level 77 || roost, brick break, drill peck, & beak blast
    zed || ♂ || vikavolt || levitate || level 80 || flash cannon, x-scissor, thunderbolt, & crunch
    hestia || ♀ || salazzle || corrosion || level 73 || flamethrower, dragon pulse, nasty plot, & sludge bomb
    bandit || ♀ || lycanroc || sand rush || level 83 || stone edge, brick break, accelerock, & crunch
    ➳other pokemon; tapu koko || genderless || electric surge || unknown level (assumed to be between 80-85) || wild charge, brave bird, roost, & quick attack
    moon sometimes has the guardian pokemon on hand, but more times than not she allows it to roam freely. if she has it with her she often replaces her salazzle with it

➳family; unnamed mother

moon has developed into a sophisticated young adult during her years as a pokemon trainer, though she hasn't completely lost her childish flare. she has always been a fairly kind hearted and hardworking girl and it shows when she's called upon to protect those in need. she still has much to learn as a trainer, but she never lets such a thing be known and she hates to show any kind of weakness. confident and fierce, moon always is willing to hold her ground no matter what the consequences might end up being. she is passionate about what she does which makes her much stronger than what she may appear. she puts a lot of trust into her pokemon and they are quick to return the favor because of her boldness and willingness to put everything she has on the line.

➳name; leaf (sometimes referred to as green)
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; elite trainer
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; ash brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thin, but tall
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 134 lbs

➳pokemon; wigglytuff || ♀ || cute charm || level 79 || wish, hyper voice, fire blast, & protect
    flareon || ♂ || guts || level 75 || flare blitz, superpower, facade, & flame charge
    ➳family; unknown

leaf is a mature, bold young woman who along with blue and red makes up the kanto trio of elite trainers. though she is often overlooked compared to them, she is capable of holding her own, though she isn't nearly on the same leave as her male companions. unlike the two boys however, leaf is sly and cunning and often finds a way to get what she wants even when it doesn't seem entirely possible. that is what makes her most dangerous. though she is a motherly figure in some aspects, she has a lot of fire in her personality and some say she is a mix of red and blue or even a balance of their personalities. at times she can appear cold and silent much like red and other times she is loud and full of energy much like blue. overall, she is a cunning girl with a friendly and girlish demeanor. she is almost always willing to help, though she has come to alola to escape the stressful life of an elite trainer in kanto. she has only brought two of her pokemon with her due to plans of not wanting to be more than a tourist in the area

➳name; azure aka a
    ➳age; 27
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; intermediate
    ➳region of origin; unova

➳hair; aqua
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thin, yet toned
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 154 lbs

➳pokemon; maso || ♂ || azumarill || huge power || level 42 || aqua jet, waterfall, play rough, & superpower
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 36 || psychic, iron head, wish, & fire punch
    grima || ♂ || zoroark || illusion || level 40 || dark pulse, flamethrower, focus blast, & grass knot

➳family; unknown

azure is a strong-willed and witty young girl. it often is hard to convince her of things because she is known to have a thick skull and tends to live in her own little world. whatever she thinks is right is exactly what she will do even if it goes against any kind of rules or traditions which often gets her into trouble. in those situations, the girl uses her wits to try to get out of trouble, though it doesn't often work. she is always very determined to to things work and is very willing to protect what she believes in. sometimes she cracks jokes about it all, but her sense of humor is rather stale and most people don't laugh at her jokes. however the girl does have quite the imagination and is quite creative with some of the things she says. she also is a very sarcastic and sharp tongued girl who tends to have no care for others feelings. she is very opinionated and will argue until she's blue in the face that she is right. the girl hates to be wrong. she tends not to be the most social person around, though she is fully capable of holding a conversation when needed. typically she is aggressive and doesn't mind picking a fight with those around her even if she seems outnumbered. even though she hails from unova she came to alola when she was young and ended up getting caught up with team skull. she joined their ranks and believed in trying to change the traditions of the region.

➳name; fuel
    ➳age; 11
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; questioning
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; beginning trainer
    ➳region of origin; alola

➳hair; ginger
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of on the small side
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 103 lbs

➳pokemon; winston || ♂ || litten || blaze || level 5 || scratch, ember, & growl
    ➳family; luca (father) & diane (mother)

fuel is a soft spoken child who seeks adventure even though he has been told on several occasions he would never be able to travel and train pokemon like other children his age. wanting to prove those who didn't believe him wrong, the boy began to work hard to build bonds with his pokemon which has lead to their undying trust in him. though he appears rather weak and feeble as a trainer, he has a never give up attitude which sometimes is his biggest flaw. fuel is quite emotional when stressed and can easily be pushed to breaking down in front of others. however it is quite rare for him to show anger due to his rather gentle nature, though when he does get angry he is known to throw a fit. otherwise, for his age, he is rather calm, yet still curious of the world around him. sometimes this leads to his own recklessness, but for the most part he is reserved and in some ways timid.

➳other; art by me

➳name; gold
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; elite trainer
    ➳region of origin; johto

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of scrawny, but tall
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳pokemon; typhlosion || ♂ || blaze || level 86 || eruption, earthquake, thunderpunch, & solarbeam
    quagsire || ♂ || water absorb || level 77 || earthquake, waterfall, recover, & ice punch
    ampharos || ♀ || static || level 75 || thunderbolt, signal beam, heal bell, & toxic
    togekiss || ♂ || serene grace || level 83 || air slash, aura sphere, roost, & nasty plot
    ambipom || ♂ || technician || level 80 || return, u-turn, knock off, & low kick
    bellossom || ♀ || chlorophyll || level 72 || giga drain, hidden power fire, quiver dance, sludge bomb
    ➳family; unnamed mother

gold is a fiery young man who loves into get in the middle of things. he is mischievous yet can be quite friendly when he wishes. most of the time is likes to get in people's faces and anger them until he gets what he wants from them. when in battle, sometimes he rushes into action without a real plan and ends up regretting it later. he always believes that he can do it by himself without much planning when in reality it's better for him to have a plan to execute. when it comes to his Pokemon he cares deeply for them and would do anything to protect them from harm. they are his friends and partners and he knows that they need to be strong together to succeed in winning. he has come to alola in order to not only explore a third region, but to find some kind of relaxation and to flirt like he usually does.

➳other; art by me

➳name; lynn
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; intermediate
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly average
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳pokemon; riley || ♂ || pikachu || lightning rod || level 65 || volt tackle, thunderbolt, extremespeed, & hidden power grass
    claus || ♂ || espeon || magic bounce || level 42 || psychic, shadow ball, signal beam, & calm mind
    jimmy || ♂ || quagsire || water absorb || level 37 || earthquake, scald, ice beam, & recover
    callie || ♀ || mightyena || intimidate || level 50 || crunch, fire fang, play rough, & sucker punch
    ➳family; matthew (father), karen (mother), & tomas (older brother)

lynn is a very lively woman who always seems to know how to have fun. she comes off as a careless kind of girl who is clumsy yet cheerful, but deeper down she is a confident young woman, who has a fiery side to her. she never backs down to a challenge even if it is something that everyone believes is impossible for her to achieve. she loves the thrill of it all which normally gets her into trouble in the end. she has high spirits and always seems to have a good attitude about everything unless someone gets on her bad side. she tends to become quite stubborn when someone annoys her and she refuses to listen much. confrontation is something she doesn't like dealing with and would rather walk away from an issue with another person than deal with it right on the spot

➳other; art was a gift from my friend
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby zenpine » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:51 pm

➳name; Selena Maple
    ➳age; 11
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; Not interested
    ➳trainer class; Beginning Trainer
    ➳region of origin; Alola

➳hair; sandy brown
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; fair
    ➳build; athletic
    ➳height; 4'8"
    ➳weight; 81.5 lbs

➳pokemon; Litten (starter)
    Male-Level 5-Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Scratch, Ember

(2nd)
    Pikipek
    Female-Level 2-Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Peck

(3rd)
    Rockruff
    Male-Level 3-Ability: Vital Spirit
    Moves: Tackle, Thunder Fang

➳family; Abigail Maple (mother), Duke Maple (father), Jason Maple (older brother, works as a Pokemon Doctor), Lavender Maple (younger sister)

➳personality; She is a cheerful person who likes to read and travel. She has low self-esteem and tends to doubt herself. She's more of a follower than a leader and is scared of thunderstorms and being abandoned by her friends.
    ➳history; Born within and raised in Konikoni City, Akela Island of the Alola Region, she had a nice childhood. Her older brother is a Pokemon Doctor. At eleven her parents sent her out into the world to take the Island Challenge of the Alola Region, hoping it would let her gain confidence.

➳other; N/A

➳name; Faolin Spruce
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bi
    ➳crush; None
    ➳trainer class; Beginning Trainer
    ➳region of origin; Kanto

➳hair; gray
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳build; athletic/medium
    ➳height; 5'5"
    ➳weight; 112 pounds

➳pokemon; Charmeleon, Glaceon, Leafeon
    ➳family; Tenzin Spruce (father), Amelia Spruce (mother)-deceased, Zen Spruce (younger brother), Pearl Spruce (younger sister)-deceased.
    ➳personality; Faolin cares deeply for his Pokemon and his family. Having to work from the time he was ten to save up money begin his journey as a Pokemon Trainer, Faolin is a hard worker and developed a strong work ethic in everything he does. A reserved individual, he rarely opens up to others but is a thoughtful person whom rarely speaks to others. Fearless and brave, calm and collected with a level head on his shoulders, he cannot tolerate dishonesty or betrayal. He can be a loyal friend and loves to battle, working with his Pokemon and himself to get stronger, taking his losses in stride.
    ➳history; Born in Mossgreen Village, Kanto; his mother died in childbirth with his baby sister who died a few minutes after their mother. This left his father to raise two children on his own on a shop keeper's salary. As a result the family was poor and didn't have a lot growing up in life. Knowing his dad wouldn't have a lot of money to give him to start his journey, Faolin put it off, eventually getting a job when he was eleven as an assistant of Professor Oak. His dad gave him a baby Eevee that had just hatched from his Umbreon and Flareon when Faolin was ten. Before he turned thirteen, the family went to Sinnoh for vacation where he found an abandoned Eevee and nursed it back to health under his father's watchful eye, eventually evolving the two Eevees into Glaceon and Leafeon respectively. He gained a Charmander from Professor Oak at thirteen and raised it until it evolved into Charmeleon, a few days before flying to Alola.

➳other; A friend in Kalos sent him a Charazardite X stone and key stone embedded in an obsidian bracelet that was specially made for him.
Last edited by zenpine on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

everything is comin' up red ~

Postby wink. » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 pm

➳name; red
    ➳age; 18.
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; n/a - open
    ➳trainer class; champion
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; hazel
    ➳skin tone; fair
    ➳build; lean/defined
    ➳height; 6'0"
    ➳weight; 153lbs

➳pokemon; pikachu || static ability || level 85 || volt tackle, quick attack, iron tail, thunderbolt
    ➳family; his mother

cool, quiet, and mysterious, red is kanto's enigmatic champion. having taken out an entire crime syndicate within his early teens, he shows a high amount of intelligence and determination, unwaverable in the throes of danger. despite his seemingly laidback demeanor, red is a leader - unwilling or not, and his pokemon and trainers underneath his charge looks up to him as a source of strength, tailored by red's own strong moral values and inner kindness. although you may not tell because of his quiet demeanor, red is actually a fairly sarcastic individual, and showcases his amusement through smirks and the twinkle in his eye. bullheadedness and ferocity interests him, and he has respect for those who carry on through tribulations.

➳other; he's in alola for a pretty simple reason - relaxation and exploration. he only brought pikachu with him because, well, he wants to experience excitement and challenge in raising new pokemon and meeting new, tough opponents.
Last edited by wink. on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:20 pm

➳name; Cyra
    ➳age; 32
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳trainer class; experienced
    ➳region of origin; sinnoh

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; pale
    ➳build; slim, frail
    ➳height; 5'7"
    ➳weight; 100 lbs

➳pokemon; Nihilego||lvl 75||Power Gem/Toxic/Venoshock/Venom Drench
    Celesteela||lvl73||Heavy Slam/Leech Seed/Flamethrower/Seed Bomb
    Pheromosa||lvl 74||Lunge/Triple Kick/Bug Buzz/Focus Blast
    Kartana||lvl 73|| Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Laser Focus, Psycho Cut
    Xurkitree||lvl 72||Power Whip/
    Thunderbolt/Electric Terrain/Discharge
    Guzzlord||lvl 73|| Iron Tail/Hammer Arm/Crunch/Dragon Rush
    ➳family; none worth mentioning

➳personality; cyra generally comes off as cold, distant, and emotionless, with just a hint of bitterness. she hasn't cracked a smile in over fifteen years, and she has a hard time empathizing with others in any meaningful way. She's become very good at hiding her true feelings, her family thinks she's made peace with her condition, and most average passers-by see her as harmless, if a bit aloof. Beneath her facade, however, is a burning sea of hatred. She hates that she's stuck in a wheelchair. She hates that her partner was taken from her. She hates pretty much everything.

➳history; Once upon a time, Cyra was a starry-eyed pokemon trainer, challenging gyms with her Infernape at her side. That was before the accident, however. A rockslide on Mount Coronet, one that she and her pokemon were trapped in. Infernape didn't make it, and Cyra only barely survived. When all was said and done, she was paralyzed from the waist down, confined to a wheelchair. Her family moved to the Alola region once she got out of the hospital, thinking that a change of scenery might be good for the girl. And it was, but not quite how they expected.

It happened about six months after the move. Cyra was on the back porch, looking out at the stars, silently bemoaning her fate, when she noticed something strange in the air. A distortion, a rip in space. As she watched, it grew, expanding into a tunnel, from which a strange, jellyfish-like creature emerged. Her trainer instinct told her it was a pokemon, but she'd never seen its like before. It drifted towards her, there, and yet not there, until it descended on her head. Suddenly, Cyra felt better than she had in months. For the first time since the accident, she stood up and walked. It was wonderful. She was more than good, she was better than she'd ever been.
    With her new-found strength, however, came something else as well. She could hear the pokemon, in her head. Nihilego, it was called. She could hear its thoughts, feel its pain and hatred. It despised this world. It wanted it destroyed. Cyra was happy to oblige. This world had brought her nothing but pain and misery, it could burn for all she cared. Unfortunately, the Beast Ball hadn't been invented yet, so there wasn't much she could do. After Moon became champion, however, they became much more widely available, or at the very least easier to steal. Cyra quickly got her hands on some and amassed a team of Ultra Beasts, and she now searches for a way to force open the Ultra Wormholes permanently. She still largely goes about in a wheelchair, so as not to draw suspicion, only rising from it when she's alone.

➳other; Nihilego's neurotoxins, in addition to granting Cyra her increased abilities, are slowly killing her. She is unaware of this fact.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:47 am

(All are accepted)
Ploegy