Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby RDT022 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Ref:

"If Asgore tried taking my soul, he'd be dead before he knew what happened," they replied. These insults were indeed new to them, but they wouldn't allow words to break their demeanor. "Also, why would there be a need to fix what was never broken in the first place?" By now they realised that they were getting off track of getting answers. "Oh dear, look at me, getting distracted with these petty insults. If you don't have the answers I need, I shall go elsewhere." They do wish to continue this conversation, but right now they would rather know where they are. Perhaps there is someone in Grillby's that knows.
tomorrow is another day...
So don't let today bring you down.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:05 am

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Springtrap

"Let's start with a scan," Here declared, and Alphys nodded in agreement as she walked over to a machine.
Alphys looked back at Springtrap. "This w-won't harm you. The scanner uses very m-mild magic to get an image. J-just stand against this wall here." She motioned at the spot.

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Flowey, Ref, P

Sans noticed the new people with curiosity. 'Make me out to be a liar, why don't you?' he thought as he saw the one who was apparently a version of Papyrus. He was about to reply to the question the child had raised, but Flowey beat him to it. He and Mega alike watched the banter with some amusement. As the two newcomers prepared to leave, Sans finally spoke up and said, "This is called the Psi space. It's guarded by a Mettaton variant called Mettaton DT. Didn't, uh..." Sans paused, not sure how to phrase his question. "Who brought you two here?"

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Frisk shrugged. "Either way is fine," she replied, and she meant it. She could walk easily, but she didn't mind teleportation either -- which she assumed was what Chara meant by 'easier way'. She amended her statement by saying, "I suppose we could take the easier way if it won't be hard on you?" She looked at the child expectantly.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:59 am

Ref:

Ref is glad that they know where they are now, although that just leads to questions about who this Mettaton DT fellow is.
"What do you mean 'Who brought us here' ? I came here by myself, and P decided to chase after me. Was someone supposed to bring me to this place?" They look extremely puzzled, as they haven't heard of a place like this where someone else has to bring you there.

(Would have responded sooner but my wi-fi kept cutting out)
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Alphys noticed that Springtrap didn't seem prepared for the scan. "S-sorry!" she exclaimed. "I sh-should have warned you before I started up the scan."
"To answer your question," Here said, "it does serve the purpose that X-ray would, but it also goes beyond the capabilities of any scan done with electromagnetic radiation. This scan will allow us to measure magic and Determination as well as any applicable SOUL traits and STATS, if any. If nothing else, you should have HP, DEF, and ATK."
"I-it will only take a moment for the s-scan to be ready to view," Alphys told Springtrap.

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Ref, P, Flowey

Sans and Mega exchanged a concerned glance. "I might be wrong," Sans started cautiously, "but I thought this place was protected."
"Mettaton DT shaped this place," Megalovania explained. "He told us when we came that no one could get here unless he brought them here first to teach them how to get here. He also said that it was shielded from anyone who might stumble upon it by accident, so the only ones who could get here were him and Frisk and..." It trailed off. "Hold up, you're a Frisk variant, right?" Mega stated more than asked, pointing at Ref. "That must be why this place let you in."

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Thu May 04, 2017 7:17 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Chara's house||
They gave a light shrug at the statement of either way being fine, assuming that perhaps walking would be preffered for Frisk and thus continuing on foot. They had taking a mere one or two steps, however, when teleportation was suggested, smiling. "It gets tiresome if I need to do it repeatedly, but just once isn't any trouble." They teleported both themselves and Frisk right to their house, their destination being just inside through the door. "Make yourself at home." They stated, although their room was locked. All in all, the home here was quote close if not identical to the one they once lived in within their home timeline.It offered comfort ti them while also being a curse of sorts, a reminder of what they'd lost forever. Asriel's room in particular could be counted as a symbol of the once quickly fading hope of seeing their brother again.

(If wanted, I could post some links for reference)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 am

Ref|Tagged: Sans and Megalovania, Flowey

Ref spends a moment dwelling on what Megalovania said, before shaking their head and replying, "I'll just have to believe what you say, since you've been here longer than I have. Speaking of which, I know who Flowey and the trashbag are, but who exactly are you?" They don't particularly enjoy calling the skeleton the nickname, but it's a habit that they don't feel like breaking. While awaiting an answer, they stared at Megalovania with a puzzled look, trying to think of a time they have met.
(I sometimes forget to tag characters sorry bout that)
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue May 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Alphys and Here both observed the STATS that popped up on the screen. A shared spike of fear went through them upon seeing the LV of 10, but... well, they weren't going to judge. After all, neither of them had any idea what kind of timeline this guy was from -- perhaps it was more difficult to survive peacefully there. So long as he didn't attack anyone in the Psi space (and could anyone get hurt here? They didn't even know...), neither Alphys nor Here were going to do anything. Besides, Alphys was pretty sure she'd never see an LV higher than Asgore's at 16 -- mostly from the war with the humans and partly from the collected SOULS underground -- and she felt incredibly safe around him, so there was no reason to assume that Springtrap was dangerous.
Noticing that Springtrap was looking at the screen, Here We Are opted to explain, motioning with a blurred hand over the screen, light filtering through their translucent, magic-based form. "These are your STATS," they explained. "Attack, usually abbreviated ATK, is your capacity to cause damage to others, and your Defense is your capacity to withstand force without getting hurt. Both are high, which usually indicates that you've had training and practice, though some people naturally have high Attack and Defense." Their translucent hand shifted down until the blurred digits on their hand(s), too layered to count properly, were pointed lower down, light from the STATS below shining though. "Health Points, or HP, are the indicator of how much damage you can take. Humans usually have between 10 and 30 HP without modification. Raising LV raises HP." Their hand(s) shook slightly as they motioned down toward the LV and EXP. "These indicate your experience in combat," they said, oversimplifying on purpose. "Taking down foes raises EXP, and enough EXP raises LV. Below that, the system lists a SOUL trait for you, which honestly surprised us. Monsters all share the SOUL trait of Hope without any further distinction. Humans have seven known possible SOUL traits, one of which is Justice, which is what you have." They paused for a moment before resuming with, "Your HP is far higher than any human's, more like that of a monster's. Your ATK, DEF, and SOUL trait, however, are all far more like a human's. It's all quite fascinating, really." Their tone did not sound like the tone of someone who was fascinated, but, well, they were trying to stay professional.

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Ref, P, Flowey

Megalovania scoffed. "'Trashbag', really? Do you always steal lines right off of Flowey's script? I'd appreciate it if you did not refer to my Bonded that way, thank you." They shifted their energy, appearing more solid and a darker blue in order to look more intimidating (not that such tactics would necessarily have the intended effect on anyone besides another Theme). "I am Megalovania, the Theme of Sans and the most powerful Theme of the Underground. Your universe might not have Themes -- most don't. So far as we know, the universe my Sans, the Alphys here, her Theme, and I are all from is the only one with Themes."
Behind it, Sans shifted from one foot to the other, looking perfectly casual. Honestly, the insult hadn't even fazed him, but it was... nice to have Mega looking out for him like this.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Frisk looked around the place with a small smile. It seemed a bit big for one kid living alone, but Frisk wouldn't judge. Perhaps Chara just liked the space, after all. "Thanks for inviting me over," Frisk said, trying to be a polite houseguest. She sat down on the couch and snapped her fingers, summoning her journal and flipping to the table of contents. She patted the spot next to her while looking over at Chara. "Do you want to look at what I've got here?"

(If you want to add a picture, that might help. Also, as Chara looks at the list, they can choose pretty much any setting-change AU except for Storyshift or Underfell. How about you have Chara sit and start looking and then point to a spot, and then say in a note below the post what AU you'd like me to talk about? If it really won't work, no problem -- you won't even have to edit your post that way while I have Frisk talk to Chara instead to give you a chance to pick something else.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Mon May 15, 2017 8:24 am

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Chara's house (refference sort of)||
Chara was somewhat expecting Frisk to wish to explore around the place a bit more, not that they minded. Perhaps the home was just similar to them already and as such there was nothing of real interest? They responded with a casual 'No problem', following their older friend over to the couch and siting next to them, minding their personal space and as such leaving some room between the two of them which was big enough that one may even consider that the human was not comfortable being around the other, although it was not the case. Perhaps a bit strangely, their hood has not even once been pulled off although it could simply be taken as a preference of theirs. They took the journal, skimming the table of contents as they asked. "So, any other magic abilities besides being able to summon objects?" Eventually they stopped, eyes resting on a single name that they almost inaudibly murmered under their breath (Is Reapertale alright? I love that AU). They rested their finger just under the name, looking up. "Is this one alright to look at or is it personal?"
Last edited by Chinchy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue May 16, 2017 9:24 pm

justlooking4awesome wrote:
Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Betty, Mettaton DT)

Chara looked through the multiverse, wondering what exactly was going on. Something had shifted in the time that had passed since their brief imprisonment. They could sense that the whole multiverse was open to them, and that they were exposed to any enemy in the multiverse who would come their way.
Hmm... They sought out Mettaton DT, but, first, they located where another battle was taking place. It took them mere moments to realize that these two must be the legendary Core!Frisk and the fearsome Error!Sans. Interesting. They weren't overly concerned.
Moving along, they located the unstable universe Mettaton DT was in and noticed that he was facing off against some new foe. A potential ally, perhaps? This would be fun to watch. They opened up the code and viewed the effect this child's powers were having on her world. Did she know she was destroying her own universe? It was not yet irredeemable... perhaps Chara could help with that. They "tugged on" and snapped a couple strands of the universe, then sat back to watch. This girl had some very nice, raw power. A little bit of training, perhaps... They smiled.

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Betty, (Chara)

Mettaton's eyes widened as he dodged. He had to work harder to escape them all, and he knew that the margin for error was low and that any mess-up would be "rewarded" with these things touching him -- and, seeing what they were doing to this child's own timeline, he didn't want to chance that. One nearly touched him, and fear shot through him. His SOUL began to throb with adrenaline-like magic. Just what was this creature?
Right when he thought that couldn't get worse, he felt a very, very familiar presence messing with the fabric of the world. Chara. Mettaton's fear heightened.

To Mettaton's dismay, Betty only smiled. Could she feel the outside assistance?
Yet, when Mettaton attempted to launch another attack at her, he felt something... odd. His magic stuttered under her control, flickering between the blue the attack was supposed to be and a pink that froze it in place. Confusion tinged with fear overtook Mettaton, and the attack was completely lost to his control and turned against him, leaving him too shocked to dodge. Betty laughed, and the childlike giggle echoed mockingly through the room before Betty launched another attack at Mettaton. He dodged half of it, but his movements were sluggish, tense as he was from whatever affect this child had on him.
Mettaton tried to launch another attack, but it, too, was turned against him. He was running out of options and HP alike. Tearing into the code of the world, he tried to identify what was happening, but his panicked mind couldn't identify the variable that gave this child such power. In a moment of desperation, he grabbed code pertaining to her and pulled, desperately hoping that this action would be enough.
Betty stumbled and fell, all traces of pink flickering in and out. Then, she began to laugh as the pink re-stabilized.
Temporarily free from the aura of fear that Betty gave off, Mettaton looked more closely at what he had done. Oh no. He had just severed her ties to this world. This would could die and she would likely be fine.
Cursing himself, Mettaton tore through reality to escape the room that he was in with this manic child. Mindful of the necessity to save at least something from this universe to ensure a chance of restructuring or even full recovery later on, Mettaton found a store and took a packet of seeds, leaving a gold piece by a register to pay for it before teleporting back into the Psi space and collapsing with a defeated sigh.
...what had just happened?
After a small groan of frustration and self-loathing, Mettaton rallied himself. He materialized the little shed he used to store items and placed the seeds inside before dismissing the shed. He also materialized his hammock and some food, laying back and eating to restore his HP.

Betty||Glitchtale AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Mettaton DT, Chara)

Betty watched impassively as the Mettaton variation disappeared. "No worries, Kumu," she murmured to the other half of her SOUL, "we can get him later." She looked around, observing the world around her with interest. Something felt... different.

Alphys nodded her head nervously in response to Springtrap's question. "Y-yes, we can see some very... broad indicators, but that's all."
"We're not going to judge you for what you did in your own timeline," Here We Are declared. "Goodness knows you're not the only one leaving some darkness behind. Most people and monsters won't be able to see these STATS. So far as we know, only monsters with Sans' power can see these without this machine."
"Y-you should be able to live here n-normally without fear of... m-making others nervous," Alphys agreed.

Frisk looked over at Chara questioningly. "Magic...?" she echoed, her tone turning the word into a question. Suddenly, realization dawned on her. "Oh! Right. Actually, this isn't magic at all. This book -- as well as the knife in the back cover -- is tied to my soul, so I can summon it at will." As she mentioned the knife, the pages turned on their own to the inside of the back cover, revealing the True Knife strapped against the inside of it securely, with hollowed pages mirroring it to leave room. "The book opens to wherever I want for the same reason," Frisk explained before making it turn back to the table of contents. "I've had chances to dabble with magic in the past, but I have no innate ability."
Frisk's eyes followed Chara's finger to the listed name. "Ah, Reapertale," she declared. "Yeah, that one's fine. A bit depressing, since I had no idea what I was doing, but you can look at it." The pages turned at a mere wish from Frisk to open up to a journal entry under the same title. A few rough sketches decorated the small collection of pages dedicated to this alternate world. "This was pretty early on in the glitches," she explained, "so my note-taking skills weren't up to par yet. I was about... 14? 15? I was still in my early teens when I encountered this one, but it was quite fascinating. A month was not nearly enough time to fully appreciate this glitch."

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 am

Ref|Tagged: Sans and Megalovania, Flowey

Ref put their hands behind their head, letting out a brief sigh. They glance up at P, giving them a look as if asking if they knew about any of what Mega just said. Looking back at Mega, they reply, "Theme, as in music? God now I've heard of everything. Also, I would prefer to keep using trashbag, it fits him more than any other name could." They completely ignored the spiel about being the 'most powerful' due to talk like that being generally uninteresting. Besides, they still haven't seen the rest of this place. They once again give a look to P, as if they needed permission to actually go anywhere.

P|Same tags

P nods to Ref, knowing how they can get when they get bored, and Ref immediately wanders off towards the other end of Snowdin, making a snowball to throw at someone unsuspecting. P then looks back to those in front of him. "I'M 'SORRY' THAT THEY ACTED LIKE THAT. THEY GET PLEASURE OUT OF ANNOYING OTHERS...I SHOULD KNOW FIRST HAND." P didn't really mean the apology, but rather out of common courtesy. It would be...unwise to get on the bad side of some people.
Last edited by RDT022 on Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me