oh captain, my captain V.2 | open and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

oh captain, my captain V.2 | open and accepting!

Postby Sori » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:13 pm

All credit for the plot, writing, and coding of this post goes to ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ, who made the original rp and gave me permission to restart it!

following shortly after the civil war and bucky's return to cryogenic status, tony stark recieved
          a package from his former friend and ally steve rogers. the contents of said package were a
          handwritten note from steve himself - which provided a simple apology - and an older flip phone.
          nearly a week later another, much larger package arrived at the avenger's tower. this one
          contained the captain america suit crudely stitched together and smelling of gunpowder hardly
          masked by some cheap detergent along with another note reading: 'until i'm needed again'. this
          was the last time any contact was established with steve. eventually some of the remaining
          avengers traveled to wakanda to reconnect with their friend, this being his last known place of
          residence, only to be informed that he had been missing for nearly a month, leaving behind no
          word as to where he was going or why. there began a very quiet search for steve during which
          each lead turned up cold. as if that weren't the worst of their troubles, a malfunction with the
          machinery cradling bucky's suspended body caused the man to awaken prematurely and left
          t'challa's scientists unable to put him back under. word of steve's disappearance reached bucky's
          ear and he, stubbornly, decided he would aid in the finding of his friend. unable to convince him
          to not participate, the remaining avengers and t'challa set in motion the repair of the original
          cybernetic arm so that he might be of use if needed. the avengers came to the mutual mindset
          that 'if steve would come out of hiding for anyone, it would have to be bucky', much to tony's
          distaste. there remains bad blood between the two but for the sake of finding steve, tony has
          agreed not to bring harm to buck during the searching period.

1 as per usual, all cs rules should be followed here.
          2 godmodding, powerplaying, and minimodding are not allowed.
          3 character limits are one avenger and two ocs. line requirements are at least two lines per
          post, there is no maximum.
          4 as i am allowing ocs, i'd like if those who decide to play them keep them as far from
          mary/gary-sues as possible.
          5 swearing is fine by me but anything other than the allowed mild curses should be censored.
          6 minor drama is encouraged but anything plot shattering should be ran by me first for approval.
          obviously some of the canon characters don't like each other or maybe they like each other too much,
          develop their relationships, this is a stressful time so there are no doubt fights that will break out.
          7 mentioning fights, don't kill anyone without the character player's permission and all attacks
          should be attempted, only confirmed by the other person. ex: "bruce snapped at rae's fingers, attempting
          to bite them" "rae felt bruce bite her fingers"
          8 i allow reservations.
          9 post all forms and chatter on the discussion thread, thank you!
          10 be kind to one another ooc; respect eachother and eachother's opinions

avenger's help in their search for steve, the avengers found themselves shorthanded in field agents and so they
          called upon these people for assistance. these people are known and trusted by at least one avenger
          but are not usually a member of s.h.i.e.l.d. or anything like it. completely normal people who just so
          happen to have befriended an avenger earlier in their life and have been found trustworthy enough to
          help them in the finding of steve rogers without revealing they are. in fact, searching for him. well, as
          close to normal as you can be when dealing with the avengers as some of these "normal people" too
          have their respective superhuman ability. there is quite a high chance of one of these people being
          paired with an avenger in the search teams, but with which one it may be hard to tell as they are simply
          told a number and a location and are to meet their partner there.

steve's help rather different than the former role, steve's help is a unique type. three roommates were
          returning from a college party they were attending, walking casually along the street when they encountered
          a man. at first they assumed he was homeless [they weren't wrong] and decided they would scrounge up
          some change if he were to ask for some as they passed. as they drew closer they were able to see his face
          clearly in the orange streetlights. instantly one of the three was able to recognize the former avenger despite
          the scruffy beard he now sported and the dirt caked onto his face, confronting steve to ask if it was truly
          was him. long story short; the third roommate convinced the other girls to bring steve home with them and
          clean him up, almost as if he were a lost puppy, they allowed steve to stay with them and have actually
          grown quite close to the man. they have been informed of his hidden status and protect him and his identity
          at all costs.

avengers:

anthony "tony" stark [iron man] | skywalker,
            clinton barton [hawkeye] | reserved for Kylo Ren ;;
            james "bucky" barnes || Sori
            james rhodes [war machine] | open
            natasha romanoff [black widow] | open
            robert "bruce" banner [the hulk] | open
            samuel wilson [falcon] || .Midnight Pheonix.
            steven rogers [captain america] || ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
            thor odinson [thor] | open
            victor shade [vision] | open
            wanda maximoff [scarlet witch] || Durnehviir

original characters [ocs]:

search teams:

1 bucky and wanda
            2 tony and piper
            3 talitha and sam
            4 christine and rachel
            5 blank and blank
            6 blank and blank
            7 blank and blank
            8 blank and blank
            9 blank and blank

bucky →← steve
          talitha ❥ steve

[they have a crush on them]
          →← [mutual romantic feelings]
          [in a relationship]
          ←→ [exes]
          [interested in/not official crush]
          + [siblings]
Last edited by Sori on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 27 times in total.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝒱𝒶𝓈𝒽? 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locations

Postby Sori » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:35 am

All credit for the plot, writing, and coding of this post goes to ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ, who made the original rp and gave me permission to restart it!

locations to look for steve:

wakanda || clear, no clues; his room was empty of any of his belongings and no guards spotted him leaving.
            romania, bucky's safe house || clear but holds clues; blond hairs were found on the sleeping bag and wrappers were spotted in the waste along with a few empty water bottles.
            rhode island || sightings, leads from frequent beach goers; say they saw a man fitting steve's description running the length of the beach practically every week. he never interacts with anyone and keeps his face hidden beneath a black baseball hat.
            new york city || signs and sightings, leads from shop owners in brooklyn and queens; say a man resembling steve entered many stores with a group of three girls. surveliance footage provides no help, the man assumed to be steve and his companions kept their heads down, though not suspiciously, they just didn't seem to glance directly into the cameras.
            brooklyn || signs and sightings, leads from cafes near the brooklyn college and shop owners; say a large blond man is constantly wandering the streets with 1-3 girls every other day but walks them to the nearby college everyday there are classes, the cafe owners relay that often the man and at least one of the girls will come in and order four drinks most days of the week. the survelliance footage at the college was too grainy and too far away to distinguish any features on the group's faces.
            queens || sightings, leads from shop owners and other patrons; once a month three girls and a large man have been spotted entering various clothing shops. shop owners were able to provide survelliance footage that revealed one of the girl's faces. now searching agents have two faces they are searching for, find the girl, find cap.
            manhattan || sightings, leads from shop owners and taxi drivers; taxi drivers noted that the man and girls never had themsevles driven back to their home, always some odd blocks in a random direction, never in the same spot. though the drivers were able to provide vague descriptions of each member of the group.
Last edited by Sori on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the recovering amnesiac

Postby Sori » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am

Bucky Barnes

Bucky snapped awake in a cold sweat. Balling up his fists in the sheets, he glanced around the room and caught sight of his leather-bound journal on the nightstand. Grabbing it, Bucky relaxed ever so slightly and read the latest page. It's okay. Just a dream, he thought, taking a deep breath. More often than not, Bucky had nightmares when he closed his eyes. Half the time they were so vivid that he could hardly tell the difference between them and reality. The journal helped him cope. He'd reread pages as a reality check, to make sure that his dreams were just that, dreams. With a soft sigh, Bucky set the journal back down and swung his legs over the side of the bed. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep; when he had nightmares, he never could. He wiped the sweat off his forehead before standing, grabbing a change of clothes from his backpack, and heading to take a shower. It took him a minute before he found the bathroom; he'd only been staying in the Avenger's tower since the previous night, after all.

Bucky felt out of place staying at the tower, where Steve had previously spent his time with his new friends. It's not like Bucky actually knew any of the others that well. Sure, he'd somewhat made friends with Sam and Natasha, but they weren't close. They had talked a little on the way to the tower from Wakanda. Although, most of their trip was quiet. Bucky figured everyone was too worried about their shared friend to chat, but they did discuss a more pressing issue. They'd decided with a vote that Bucky would be the one to lead the search for Steve. Bucky wasn't much of a leader type, but he did know where the most likely places that Steve would be.

After his shower, Bucky walked around until he found the kitchen. From the looks of it, no one else was awake. His stomach grumbled as he opened up one of the cabinets. It was filled with all kinds of food, but he just settled for a protein bar; he had grown quite fond of them back in Romania. Bucky leaned against the counter and opened it up, taking a bite.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oh captain, my captain V.2 | open and accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 am

Wanda Maximoff: Scarlet Witch | Tags: Open

Wanda sat neatly on the couch with her legs crossed as she watched the actions going on outside the window. She unknowingly played with one of her charms that dangled off of her bracelet. Thoughts of her and her brother danced in her head from when they were fighting against Ultron. Wanda missed him dearly and couldn't accept the fact that he was dead. Wanda watched the rain hit the earth, it's sound riverbeating off of the roof of which the group lived. She hadn't talked to any of her friends for quiet a while and she began to wonder where her friends were at this moment.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the recovering amnesiac

Postby Sori » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:47 am

Bucky Barnes

Upon hearing movement in the room next to him, Bucky decided to greet whomever it was. He knew there was a slight risk of it being Tony, who Bucky did not want to encounter for obvious reasons, but he walked through the doorway anyways, taking another bite of the protein bar. He wanted to make a good impression on the other Avengers to show that he was getting better, and that the whole civil war between them wasn't for nothing. On the couch, he saw the brunette girl who fought with him and Steve. What was her name again? Bucky only met her the one time at the airport, so he was having difficulty remembering. "Good morning, Wanda..?" He said, raising his voice in a question at the name.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oh captain, my captain V.2 | open and accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:52 am

Wanda Maximoff: Scarlet Witch | Tags: Buck

Wanda was brought back to reality when a voice started to speak with her. She slightly jumped at his words as she hadn't heard him coming up to her. Wanda smile lightly and uncrossed her legs. 'Yes, It's Wanda. It's finally nice to fully introduce ourselves-' She paused for a moment and let out the smallest and shortest laugh. 'But I already know your name.' Wanda turned her body slightly to face the male. 'How have you been holding up? With everything..' Wanda placed a serious look on her face and one of concern.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the recovering amnesiac

Postby Sori » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 am

Bucky Barnes

Bucky smiled softly when he got Wanda's name right, but it faded as she turned serious. "I've been holding up alright." It was a partial lie. Everything with Hydra had been slowly getting better as he remembered more and more, but Steve's disappearance... that was a whole different story. He'd spent so much time worrying about Steve over the past few days that it was slowly eating away it him. "What about you?" he asked, trying to change the topic off of himself.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wanda Maximoff ✶ Scarlet Witch

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

The female sighed. 'Ive been holding up, I guess. If you consider constantly thinking about your dead brother or the disappearance of your friend holding up than I guess I'm alright.' She couldn't help but give a stupid smile, knowing her responce was awkward. 'Sorry. Everything in my life has never been, well. Stable.' Wanda said more seriously. She shook her head lightly and finally made eye contact with Buck. 'I wish we knew why Cap disappeared. I'm sure we all do. But I just have this feeling that if he doesn't want to be found that were not going to find him.' Sadness filled her eyes but she didn't cry. She felt sorry for Buck because she knew they were very close friends and very close friends for a very long time.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the recovering amnesiac

Postby Sori » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:41 am

Bucky Barnes

"I'm sorry about your brother." His voice was laced with sympathy. Since he lost both his parents in the 30's, he knew what it was like to lose a family member. Bucky's stomach twisted as she said that Steve might not want to be found. "And we'll find him. I know we will." He glanced down at the unfinished protein bar, losing his apatite. As to why Steve disappeared, Bucky had an idea: it was because of him. After everything Steve did to protect him, Buck repaid him by going into cryo freeze again. Looking back on it, it was such a stupid thing to do. He was trying to protect Steve— protect everyone— but it only seemed to make matters worse.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wanda Maximoff ✶ Scarlet Witch

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 am

She shrugged. 'No need, there was nothing you could've done to stop it. I wish I could've done something..' Wanda trailed off and took in a deep breathe. She looked away from Bucks gaze to relax herself. 'Im sorry about Cap, I really am. But you have to promise me, yourself and everyone else including Cap that you can't blame yourself. I know it sucks and may seem like the only resort to make things seem like it was your fault but Cap made his own choice.' Wanda made eye contact with him again, trying to make him more comfortable and to reasurre him. She took a glance outside the window and noticed it was still raining, maybe even a littler harder than it was before. To change the subject she turned back to Buck. 'Do you think the weather is supposed to stay like this all day?' Wanda asked lightly.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me