Death Note RP (Open and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Death Note RP (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Daytime-Despair » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am

αηү нυмαη ωнσ's ηαмε ιs ωяιттεη ιη тнιs вσσк sнαℓℓ ∂ιε

Its been years since the death of Light Yagami. Everyone who was important in the Kira case either forgot all about it or died. Now it is just a broken up story, drifting in the wind like autumn leaves.But the Shinigami are bored. They want fun in the desolate wasteland they call home. So they start again. They decided to repeat history, and see how the world reacts to the new age of Kira.

ρℓσт

You are either a owner, one of the few people who have found a Death note, and therefore have the same power Kira had all those years ago, to kill with a name and a face. Would you use your powers for the better or the worst? On the other hand, you could be a detective, someone either new to work or chosen to look into the murders happening again. Or maybe you just an innocent bystander, maybe friends or family to the owners or detectives. There are maximum 6 owners, 10 detectives, and unlimited bystanders.

яυℓεs

1. This is Death Note, so there shall be death. However, to abide the CS rules, please don't go into much detail.
2. Keep characters realistic. As this is anime, strange eye and hair colours is fine, but not much else
3. Make sure your character has flaws. Nobody is perfect, and Mary/Gary-sues are boring to RP with.
4. No swearing. Damn, hell and crap are acceptable, but don't go over bored with them. Other ones should be starred out
5. Before doing anything against another person's character (Investigating then, killing them, ect.) please make sure its OK with the other person.
6. Before doing something dramatic, please PM me beforehand.
7. I may add rules, and there is a high chnace I won't mention it, so check back to see if I've added anything

σωηεя ғσям
Code: Select all
[center][img][Inset Image Here][/img]
Name:
Personality:
History:
Short story of finding the notebook:
Short story of meeting their Shinigami:
Other:[/center]

∂εтεcтιvε ғσям
Name:
Personality:
History:
Short story of being called to the case:

вүsтαη∂εя ғσям
Name:
Personality:
History:
Relationship:

cнαяαcтεяs

Owners:
Open
Detectives:
Hoshi Torikku - Ender & Amethyst
Bystanders:
Tsuki Torikku - Ender & Amethyst
Last edited by Daytime-Despair on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Death Note RP (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Daytime-Despair » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:59 am

Name: Hoshi Torikku, often goes by the codename Tricky Star
Personality: Hoshi is the type of girl who thinks she is top-dog, that no one is better than her. She strives to be like this, working hard at any given opportunity. She hates to lose, and even more so to be proven wrong. Hoshi is a very realistic person, not believing in magic or unknown forces. She doesn't believe in Shinigamis at all, saying they are just a myth made up by someone to scare small children.
History: Hoshi was always known as a try-hard in life. She wanted to be the best in the world, and she did so throughout school, spending most of her free time studying. This lead to bullying in middle school and above, but she just saw them as people who would achieve nothing in their lives, and were acting as a small log that Hoshi just had to hop over to reach her goal
Short story of being called to the case: Hoshi was sitting on the sofa of her college library. She had graduated from High school at 16, and now took classes here. Her black and pink dress covered more of the sofa than she herself did, as she read her book. A small buzzing sound came from her back, and she quickly saw it was her black phone ringing, the one used for work. The pink one was for social reasons, but it wasn't used much. She looked around to see if anyone was watching, before taking the call. She lifted it up to here ear. "Hello?" She asked softly.
Other:

Name: Tsuki Torikku, often goes by codename Tricky Moon
Personality: Tsuki is more laid-back that his sister, and usually just passes work to someone else when given some. His parents constantly tell him that he could be as good as his sister if he worked hard enough. He dislikes being compared to the amazingness of Hoshi, as it makes him feel worthless. He sometimes helped Hoshi on her investigations, but if Hoshi thinks its too risky, then he doesn't.
History: Ever since he was little, he was always slightly jealous of Hoshi. Her intelligence, her quick-thinking, just everything about her. He strived to match her, but she always won over him. When he was ten, he strayed from the 'good boy' path, and became more of his own person, as other to Hoshi's shadow. He likes joining his sister on investigations, as that is usually the only time where he feels they are truly equal.
Relationship: Brother to Hoshi Torikku
Other:
Images made on Rinmaru games
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daytime-Despair » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:15 pm

bump!
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daytime-Despair » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:27 am

bump!
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asriel as it gets » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:24 am

//Reserve L Lawliet please?

░█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀ █░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░░
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

I really love Frisk and Chara... They are my best friends and I was raised to be a good boy by my mom, Toriel.

╭ I am: Petting a goat

▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█
▒█░▒█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░▀░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
asriel as it gets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daytime-Despair » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:07 am

xAchritt wrote://Reserve L Lawliet please?

As this is in the future, this is pretty much OC's only, sorry.
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asriel as it gets » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:22 am

//Ah okay I see. I can make an oc as well.

░█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀ █░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░░
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

I really love Frisk and Chara... They are my best friends and I was raised to be a good boy by my mom, Toriel.

╭ I am: Petting a goat

▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█
▒█░▒█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░▀░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
asriel as it gets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me