☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:02 am

Username: The~Joker
Name: Vanity Glass
Power: ice
Crush: None
Personality: He's cold, hard to talk to, but that's only because he's been hurt, when you break his shell, hes loveable, flirty, and an all-around nice guy.
Dislikes: None ya
Appearance: Above
Other: Nope

Username:
Name: Samuel Stineman
Power: Shadows
Personality: He's dark, and fairly cold.
Other:

Username:
Name: Callipso Washington
Power: Light
Personality: She's happy yet very shy.
Other:
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 am

(( Accepeted! ))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am

(Haha thanks XD Yours is cool too)
"Yeah, I'm a light element." Lilly confirmed, "And sorry about the name, I brain dead 'cause it was night. I once met a guy named James and the next day I thought it was Max. At least with Tristan I got three letters right," She laughed.

(Ooo yay, both Eric and Lilly has a new roommate! Eric is free and he's in the lounge area hiding under a tree and Lilly is talking to justin in the common room)
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 am

x.x.x
name;; "Damien Hailstone"
nickname;; "I go by Damien. I don't really have a nickname."
gender;; "I am a male"
sexuality;; "I'm straight"
date of birth;; "I was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. I moved from there when I was nine years old. I was born December 27th "
age;; "I am nineteen"
height;; "I am 6'2, taller than most of my friends"
weight;; "I weigh one-hundred and forty pounds."
body modifications;; "I have tattoos on my arms, chest, and one on my neck"
family;; "Recently, I have discovered that I have a older brother named Koda. Both our parents are gone"
friends;; "Ben, Kate, Bullet"
relationships;; "I've been having deep feelings for Bullet. I'm in love with her and I would move mountains for her."
personality;; "I used to be a guy who was closed and couldn't stand being around people for more than seven hours. But I've changed once I met all these people who are just like me, I've opened up to more. I can be quiet here and there and some times I can be a real wise ass but thats just how I am."
good traits;; trust-worthy, kind, loyal
bad traits;; can get jealous, stubborn, rude
likes;; laughing, smiling, hugs, movies, music, people who make him laugh
dislikes;; negative people, obnoxious laughs, people who lie, people who self pity themselves
other;; "I am a fire elemental."

name;; "Koda Hailstone"
nickname;; "I don't really have a nick name, considering that my name only has four letters"
gender;; "I'm clearly a male"
sexuality;; "I am straight"
date of birth;; "I also was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. My birthdays July 30th "
age;; "I am twenty four years old"
height;; "I am 6'5. Being a tall male kinda runs in the family"
weight;; "I think I weigh one fifty? Mostly muscle."
body modifications;; "I have tattoos on left forearm, right inner bicep, and one on my left calf"
family;; "I have recently been reunited with my younger brother. We only have each other now."
friends;; "Kate (maybe?), Bullet, Damien"
relationship;; "I haven't been in a relationship since I was eighteen but I went on a date with one of the elementals"
personality;; "Some people may say I come off a bit rude when you first meet me but thats just because people don't take the time to know me. I'm a very sweet guy and I rarely get mad. If I get mad its for a good reason. I care a lot about others and I put a lot of people before me."
good traits;; positive most the time, funny, open-minded, respectful, trustworthy, laid-back, quiet
bad traits;; can get jealous easy, over-protective, stubborn, some anger issues, rude
likes;; nature, working out, getting things accomplished
dislikes;; negative people, getting yelled at, things not going the way it was planned.
Last edited by kudos. on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 am

((-_- Blonde moment with the forms, forgot how to spell waffles.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvhockeychick » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 am

Forum
Username: cvhockeychick
Name: Casper Rose
Power: Wind
Crush: open
Personality:She's a very flirty person. She can't help it.. at least that's what she says. She's light and bubbly when you first meet her. She's outgoing and just loves to gossip and chat. Mostly gossip though. She's ok ith a little prank here and there but mostly hates then especailly since she always seems to be the target. She's always with a bunch of girls and never spends a weekend bored and alone. When's she's around someone she hates she puts on a front and smiles but secertly thinks of a rumor tostart about them. When upet she'll be in her room for hours crying and huging her teddy bear.
Dislikes:Dirt, mud, jeans
Appearance:
Other:

Forum
Username: cvhockeychick
Name: Drake Johnson
Power: Darkness
Crush: Open
Personality:a socialite individual, although he can be distant and secretive at times. He can be described as a dog by some girls attending his school, when in reality he will date a girl for a while, then break up with her because he isn't ready for commitment. He can sometimes make it seem he cares about a girl when he means nothing by his actions other than to help another individual.
-playing sports.
-keeping himself busy.
-writing.
Dislikes:-Serious people.
-flying.
-reading.
-cheaters.
Appearance:
Other:
Last edited by cvhockeychick on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I'm not on I'm most likely preparing for the zombie Apocalypse.
EPIC it's my favorite word of all time, and like I always say if you do something do it epically. That includes fail, at least fail epically!
Status: Currently working on passing a law that all guys with at least a six pack must go shirtless in the summer! <3

cvhockeychick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 am

(yeah, i guess you're right :3)

Kate flicked her eyes a couple of times, as she walked to the market. She entered it and bought herself a snack, she was starving. She started eating, while heading back to the cabins. She still didn't know who her roommate was. Was it a boy or a girl? The cold breeze was gently stroking her skin, making her feel relaxed. Instead of taking the path to the cabins, she took the one to the forest. Kate was looking at the sky. Those trees are really big, she thought, while still walking and looking up. She made a few more steps, before seeing a figure up in a tree. She looked closer and saw a boy.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 am

Tyler
Tyler chuckled. "Oh really? You hardly got any of my name right. It's Justin. Jush-ten. Not Tristan. Although I do have a brother named Tristan and another one named Christian," he shrugged. "They're both humans, so they're not here, obviously. Even though I wish they were. They were some pretty cool guys, you would've probably loved to meet them." He said, grinning again. and shoving his hands in his pockets. "So, anything you'd like to do around here?" He asked Lilly.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

Vanity sighed, perched up in a tree. "This is rather boring." He mumbled, running a chilled hand through his messy brown hair. "Wonder where Stineman is.." He tilted his head, spotting that distinct Sherlock-Holmes-Wannabee look.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

{{Wow I missed a lot. Lol, Ash has a fire roommate! Apparently their personality's are similar too. :3
Edit: You're acceted cvhockeychick, George will add you to the front page. You are free to RP~
EditedEdit xD: So is Peircethesirens. Just jump in :3}}

ℱᗩᒪᒪᗝᗯ

Fallow looked around. Large fruits and vegetables lay in front of her, all smelling differently. She sighed and took a step forward. Picking up a large orange, two apples, a banana, and a bunch of grapes, she moved across the table to pay the saleswoman. "That'll be 8.49." She said, smiling. Fallow pulled out a ten and gave it to her. "Keep the change." she murmured. The shapeshifter lifted the small brown bag and began to the cabin. Where was everybody?
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me