MODS Please Delate

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should get a quest? (These people tied.)

Poll ended at Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Ava
11%
Milly
21%
Liam
11%
Luna
21%
Alexander
21%
Mala
16%

Total votes : 19

Re: Who I am: A Percy Jackson Roleplay- Accpeting

Postby JiaPop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 am

Sekoia sat alone in Cabin 3 as she fiddled with her bracelet. She looked out the window as she did this, watching the camp as it basked in the sun's light. She had just lost her mom and she knew that nothing would be the same. Because her mom was gone, she wouldn't be able to go home. A sigh escaped her while a thought came into her mind. Her birthday was in mid-August and Koi immediately knew that she wouldn't get a cookie cake like she did every year. She was going to turn 14, so what was she going to do? I'll worry about that when the time comes, she thought silently as she ran her hand through her hair.
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

Proverbs 31:25

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 am

Erika yawned softly as she kept looking at the herbs. Knowing which were which, she grabbed a few she knew that would be great in a stew or soup. She stood up and then looked at the lake. Looking around, she shot towards the lake quickly, determined to go swimming, she kept hiding behind trees so no one would see her.

Joshua walked towards the stables. He being a cowboy himself, or raised to be one. He moved over there so he could get his mare out of her stall. She was a beautiful pure white mare, with a long, silky soft, silvery main. Her tail was long, silky soft, and silvery as well. He smiled and patted her upon the neck. The mare whinnied and nosed Joshua's cheek. "Easy girl." Joshua said as he opened the stall door. He grabbed her harness and reigns, then placed them upon her. The mare whinnied loudly as she pranced around Joshua. Coming to a stop, Joshua quickly placed her saddled upon the young mare. Quickly getting in the saddle, he smiled. "Come on Diamond." Joshua said as he kicked her into a trot.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:28 am

Kestrel led Spot out of the stables, and jumped on as the stallion leaped into the air. Sure, it wasn't very smart for her to be in the air because of the Zeus and Poseidon fight and such, but pegasi seemed to be neutral territory. The only type of air travel was that of a pegagsus. They sped above Long Island Sound, and spiraled back down to the camp.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JiaPop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 am

Sekoia opened the door, shaking her head sadly at the thought of her birthday. She stepped outside and closed the door behind her before walking into the beautiful Strawberry Fields. Her blue gaze focused on Kestrel as her half-sister rode on her Pegasus. "She's so lucky," Koi remarked sadly. She didn't have a Pegasus, but she yearned for one.
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:36 am

Joshua galloped Diamond around the camp. Her scent flowing behind her. She mare whinnied and picked up her speed quickly. Joshua smiled and stood up in the saddle. His kept his hat on, but knew it would soon fly off. Quickly grabbing it, he held it and used it to get Diamond to move quicker. "There you go Diamond! Yah!" He called out over her loud galloping hooves. Diamond snorted and then picked up her speed faster. They weave in and out of the trees.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JiaPop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:45 am

Sekoia watched as Joshua rode his beautiful mare around camp. She smiled at the mare and pushed some of her black hair out of her eyes. "Hello!" she called to the mare, hoping that she would answer.
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 am

Your hand fits in mine
like its made just for me,
but bear this in mind it was
meant to be ~

Nike pulled the brush through her almost neat hair, looking at herself in the mirror. Her blond hair tumbled down her back and trickled over her shoulders, wavy like water. Blue eyes looked into the reflection. Mom, her stepmom, I mean, alwase said that her eyes where as blue as the ocean and sky. She smiled and looked outside. Her smile made her happy. It was better than tears.
The gal grabbed her pocketknife from her bed, wich flipped open into a sword. In the mortal world, a small pocketknife would never be able to grow 2 feet long, but using Greek magic it was possible.
Nike's socks glidded across the tile floor like a scateing rank, and almost ran into her bedside. She slipped her black tennis shoes on and walked out the door, slipping her knife/sword into her pocket.

~ And I'm joining up the dots
with the freckles on your cheeks
and it all makes sense to me.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 am

Diamond came to a halting stop. Joshua went flying through the air and into a tree. With a loud and echoing thud, he slide down the tree and to the ground. "Ow." He said in pain. Diamond trotted over to Sekoia and looked at her. Hello. She whinnied.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HermioneGranger » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 am

Ava looked around for who had triggered the fact that someone was around. She knew it was probably nothing but, you couldn't be to careful.
This signature was made by Westy for HermioneGranger
Ⓝⓞ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓦⓘⓣⓗⓞⓤⓣ ⓐ ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓓ● Ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓢ ⓝⓔⓒⓔⓢⓢⓐⓡⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢⓢ ⓐⓢ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓣⓘⓔⓢ●
- Christian Nestell Bovee

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ●J a c k F r o s t● » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 am

nutella_umbreon wrote:So, who are you?
Name: " My full name is Hayley Rose Harrison. "
Mortal Parents name: "Ugh, Stephanie and Oscar. Absolute weirdos "
Godly Parent: " Claimed by Zeus a few years back. "
Picture/Discription: Image

○●□■♡♥○●□■♡♥○●□■♡♥○●□■♡♥○●□■♡♥○●□■♡♥
Digging Deeper
( Personality and HIstory 2+ senteces)
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Personality: " I love having fun. I'm not the sit-and-read-all-day type if girl. I have schizophrenia but I'm not acid like... "I have voices in my head! " kind of thing. It's more like hallucinating or imaginary friends.."
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
History: " When I was born I had one green eye and one blue eye. I also had what my mom called 'Darwin's Tubercle ' which meant that my ears were pointy, sort of like an elf. I had a hard time getting through school with being bullied and I decided to jump off of the balcony to commit suicide. My mom caught me right when I was about to fall and they decided to get a therapist. I got mad and broke his face......so the doctor said that I have bi-polar disorder. I had one friend and her name was Calypso. She had bi-polar disorder and died when we were both 13. My stepdad died in a plane crash when I was 16 and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran away from home where I was found in the middle of a forest, barely alive. Now I'm here. "
ImageJackson Overland Frost.
"You don't want me. You're all hard work and deadlines! I'm... snowballs and fun times. I'm not a Guardian
"My name is Jack Frost, and I'm a guardian. How do I know that? Because the moon told me so. So If the moon tells you something...Believe it."
●J a c k F r o s t●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me