Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 am

~Skyrim roleplay~
This is a roleplay about the game Skyrim, wich you may have heard of. You are in the cold, wide land of Skyrim, wich is the home of the Nords.The Dragonborn has since long passed, but the dragons still roam the cold, wide land.You can be wizard, assassin, warrior, thief. They are your type. And you are a certain race to, look below. (I know some of you don't like that I make a roleplay of Skyrim, I don't want any hate mails, and I'm just telling you, you don't need to care about it if you don't like it. And for all Skyrim players:It isn't exactly like Skyrim, that would never work. But it's LIKE Skyrim.)

~Plot:~
The dragons have been frustrated by their failure, and lots of them have been killed. They wan't to reclaim their old kingdom as it used to be in the Mythic Era, when the dragons ruled over both men and elves. They are starting to attack more often, and they are planning to take Skyrim back. So now it's up to the people of Skyrim to defend their country from the dragons. So what do you say? Will you just stand and watch as the dragons are taking the land, or will you make a stand for your country?

Theese are the diffrent races you can be:

Kahjiit: ( Have a tail )
The Khajiit are a race of feline humanoids hailing from the province of Elsweyr, well-known for their keen intelligence and agility. While these traits make them superb thieves and acrobats, Khajiit are also fearsome warriors, although seldom gifted with the skill to harness magical forces. This is not to say that Khajiit do not possess the ability, merely that strenuous training must be undertaken to make wielding magic a serious option, either in passive or aggressive actions.

Physiologically, Khajiit differ greatly from both the varied races of man and mer, not only in their skeletal structure but in their metabolism as well.The divergent appearance and mannerisms of the Khajiit often lead bigoted members of other races to look down on them.
A male Kahjiit.

Argonians: ( Have a tail )
Argonians are the reptilian denizens of Black Marsh. Little is known and less is understood about them. Years of defending their borders have made the Argonians experts in guerrilla warfare, and their natural abilities make them equally at home in water and on land. They have developed natural immunities to the diseases and poisons that have doomed many would-be explorers and conquerors of the region. Their seemingly expressionless faces belie a calm intelligence, and many Argonians are well-versed in the magical arts. Others rely on stealth or steel to survive, and their natural agility makes them adept at either. They are, in general, a reserved people, slow to trust and hard to know, yet they are fiercely loyal, and will fight to the death for those they have named as friends.

While Argonians appear reptilian in nature at first glance, they also exhibit qualities of fish and amphibians: they are able to breathe underwater through small gills behind their ears, and swim using the same method as that of a tadpole or eel by moving their tail side-to-side to propel through the water. Argonians possess the most alien personalities in all of Tamriel from a human or meric perspective and it is often assumed that Argonians possess neither personality nor emotions. Of course this is not true; Argonians simply do not facially express their emotions as much as man and mer do, though anger easily detectable from their bared teeth and narrowed eyes.
A typical female Argonian.

Wood elf:
The Bosmer are the Elven clan-folk of Valenwood, a forested province in southwestern Tamriel. In the Empire, they are often referred to as Wood Elves, but Bosmer is what they call themselves. Bosmer rejected the stiff, formal traditions of Elven culture, preferring a more romantic, simple existence in harmony with the land, its wild beauty and wild creatures. They are relatively nimble and quick in body and wit compared to their more "civilized"( High elf ) Elven cousins, making them well-suited for a variety of professions, including scouts, thieves, traders and scholars. The best archers in all of Tamriel, the Bosmer snatch and fire arrows in one continuous motion; they are even rumored to have invented the bow. They have many natural and unique abilities; notably, they can command simple-minded creatures and have a nearly chameleon-like ability to hide in forested areas.
A female Wood elf.

High elf:
To Imperials, the haughty, tall, golden-skinned peoples of Summerset Isle are called High Elves., but they call themselves Altmer, or the "Cultured People". In the Empire, "High" is often understood to mean proud or snobbish, and as the Altmer generally personify these characteristics, the "lesser races" generally resent them. Altmer confidently consider themselves, with some justice, to be the most civilized culture of Tamriel. However, the Altmer's smug self-assurance of superiority can be hard to bear. The Altmer are the most strongly gifted in the arcane arts of all the races.And they often become powerful magic users, having centuries in which to practice their art. Some Altmers' incredibly strong minds make them naturally immune to all kinds of paralysis.
An Altmer female battlemage.

Nord:
The Nords are the children of the sky, a race of tall and fair-haired humans from Skyrim who are known for their incredible resistance to cold and magical frost. They are enthusiastic warriors, and many become renowned soldiers and mercenaries all over Tamriel. Eager to augment their martial skills beyond the traditional methods of Skyrim, they excel in all manner of warfare, and are known as a militant people by their neighbors. For more information on Nord culture, see the Lore article on Nords. Nords are the most common race encountered in Skyrim's cities, and can be encountered in nearly every aspect - guards, merchants, bandits, hired-thugs, and Jarls (Kings).
A typical Nord warrior.

Breton:
Bretons are the human descendants, the inhabitants of the province of High Rock. They are united in culture and language even though they are divided politically, for High Rock is a factious region. Bretons make up the peasantry, soldiery, and magical elite of the feudal kingdoms that compete for power. Many are capable mages with innate resistance to magicka. They are known for a proficiency in abstract thinking and unique customs. Bretons appear, by and large, much like other pale-skinned humans. They are usually slight of build and not as muscular as Nords or Redguards. Their Elvish ancestry is usually only detectable upon a closer inspection of their eyebrows, ears, or high cheekbones, though many individual Bretons appear to be more Nordic or Imperial than anything else.
A male Breton archer.

Redguard:
The most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel, the dark-skinned, wiry-haired Redguards of Hammerfell seem born to battle, though their pride and fierce independence of spirit makes them more suitable as scouts or skirmishers, or as free-ranging heroes and adventurers, than as rank-and-file soldiers. In addition to their cultural affinities for many weapon and armor styles, Redguards are blessed with hardy constitutions, resistance to poison, and quickness of foot.
Female and Male Redguard.

Imperials:
Imperials are the natives of the civilized, cosmopolitan province of Cyrodiil. Imperials are also known for the discipline and training of their citizen armies, and their respect for the rule of law. Though physically less imposing than the other races, the Imperials have proved to be shrewd diplomats and traders, and these traits, along with their remarkable skill and training as light infantry, have enabled them to subdue all the other nations and races and erect the monument to peace and prosperity that comprises the Glorious Empire.
A male Imperial solider.

Dark elf:
The Dunmer, also known as Dark Elves, are the ash-skinned, red-eyed, elven peoples of the Eastern Empire. "Dark" is commonly understood as meaning such characteristics as "dark-skinned", "gloomy", "ill-favored by fate" and so on. Their combination of powerful intellects with strong and agile physiques produce superior warriors and sorcerers. On the battlefield, Dunmer are noted for their skill with a balanced integration of the sword, the bow and magic. In character, they are grim, aloof, and reserved, as well as distrusting and disdainful of other races.

Dunmer distrust and are treated distrustfully by other races. They are often proud, clannish, ruthless, and cruel, from an outsider's point of view, but greatly value loyalty and family. Young female Dark Elves are well known for their promiscuity.
A female Dark elf warrior with dog.

Orc:
Orcs, also called Orsimer, are sophisticated, beastlike people of the Wrothgarian Mountains, Dragontail Mountains, and Orsinium. They are noted for their unshakable courage in war and their unflinching endurance of hardships. In the past, Orcs have been widely feared and hated by the other nations and races of Tamriel, and were often considered to be goblin-ken. However, they have slowly won acceptance in the Empire, in particular for their distinguished service in the Emperor's Legions. Orc armorers are prized for their craftsmanship.
Male Orc warrior.

If you need to know more about Skyrim, you can search on Google.
Map:
Whiterun: A big town near the great mountain Throat of the world. It's located on a hill and many little farms surround it. The Jarl (king) of Whiterun is Jarl Alisaa. (Jarl Barlgruuf is since long dead)
Solitude: The biggest city in Skyrim. It's located on a high stone rocky formation that streches over the sea. The Jarl of Solitude is Jarl Torinir.
Morthal: It's a dark, strange town, located in the marshes. The Jarl of Morthal is Jarl Hroar.
Riften: Riften is a big town of merchansy. It's located near a lake in the southeast Skyrim. The Jarl of Riften is Jarl Leiifnar Black-Briar.
Markarht: It's the city of stone. I's located IN (almost) a stonehill, on the border to High Rock. Almost evrything there is made of stone, it was a dwaren city. The Jarl is Jarl Ulfriic Silver-Blood.
Falkreach: It's a quiet town, near the border to Cyrodiil.The Jarl is Jarl Eikmuund.
Dawnstar:It's located on the coast to the The sea of Ghosts, and it's famous for the great tower on a hill near the town.The Jarl is Jarl Tormiir.
Winterhold: Supercold place,on the cost, famous for the Collage of Winterhold. It's never summer there.The Jarl is Jarl Ragnvaald.
That's some of the bigger cities, hope you find it useful. :D
Now, RULES:
-All Tess's rules apply.
-No god-modding.
-No killing or seriously harm another character whitout premission.
-Don't be perfect.
-Don't buy new spells and weapons often, please.
- You can be a werewolf or vampire, but I don't wan't evryone to be that, becouse they are very rare.
-You can have a pet, like a dog, or a hawk, but ask me first. :)
-If you read this, put: Elder Scroll in "other".
-HAVE FUN!
All characters:
(my character)Alicina, Dark Elf
(my character) Odrak, Breton
(my character) Aelin, Wood Elf
-Solembum: Atre, Kahjiit.
Wolfin: Ta'Viir, Kahjiit.
drakeagle: Zorath, Argonian.
TheHorseWhisperer: Arwen Evenstar, Nord
AryaDresden:Ember, Wodd elf
MeXKyo Forever<3:Valtyr Haltings, Imperial

Watch this!
SKYRIM TRAILER- CLICK!

If you wonder about anything, or wan't to complain about something, PM me! :D

Copy this:

Name:
Race:
Looks:( can put a picture here)
Type: (assassin, thief, warrior, wizard)
History:
Weapons: ( No more than 3 per charrie)
Magic: (Can be diffrent types of heal, frost, fire, sparks, invisibility, and other.)
Personality:(Can PM out)
Hailing from: ( Can be a city in Skyrim, or another land)
Other: (might be if the character is a vampire, or have a pet)
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 20 times in total.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:03 am

My characters:
Name:Aelin
Race:Wood elf
Looks:Black, short hair, and green eyes. Have a scar on her cheek, and she's not so tall.
Type: Thief
History:She left Valenwood and came to Skyrim when she was 21. Her family lives in Valenwood.
Weapons: A longbow and a dwaren dagger.
Magic: Frost-spike and sparks.
Personality:Calm, sarcastic, quiet.
Hailing from: Valenwood.
Other: Elder Scroll. Ofter out in the wild, adventuring.She's a member of the Thieves guild.EDIT: Accepted into the Drak Brotherhood.

Name:Odrak
Race:Breton
Looks:Brown hair and eyes, tall. War-paint on his cheek and nose.
Type: warrior
History: Unknown
Weapons: Two long steel-swords. (Dual wielding)
Magic: Heal, fire gout, invisibility (for 20 seconds)
Personality:Bold, brave, suspicious.
Hailing from: Skyrim, Rorikstead. ( A little village in the west, basicly out in the middle of nowere.)
Other: Elder Scroll. He's not the most intellingent person on earth...But he's okay.

Name:Alicina
Race:Dark elf
Looks:Long,black hair, and red eyes, and is quite pretty. Always wearing the Dark Brotherhood armour.
Type: Assassin
History:Became leader of the Dark Brotherhood when she was 34.
Weapons: Two long daedric knives, and a long-bow.
Magic: Sparks.
Personality: Artfull, charming, but don't have much patience.
Hailing from: Morrowind.
Other: Elder Scroll. She is the leader of the assassin guild The Dark Brotherhood.She spares no one, and her face is always hidden behind her black hood.

Just something about four guilds in Skyrim you can join:
The Dark Brotherhood: They are a guild of assassins. They have a secret sancuary somewere in Skyrim.The shadowy group of assassins are very selective in recruting.
The Thieves Guild: They are a guild of thieves, who have their "quaters" in the sewers under the town Riften. Almost anyone with thieve-skills can join them.
The Companions:They are a warrior guild. They're settled in the town Whiterun, in the old building of Jorrvaskr. People can give them money to do contracts, like find a lost sword in a cave, or track down a group of bandidt. (The most topranked warriors are actually werewolves, but no one knows that.)Their leader is the Harbringer.
The Collage of Winterhold: The Collage is a kind of safe heaven for wizards in Skyrim, as they are avoided by the local Nords. The're they share their knowlage among themself and their apprentices, but not so much to the rest of Skyrim.Their leader is the Arch-Mage.
ImageThe right one is a Nightingale armous, agents of Nocturnal. There are a few left, all in the Thieves Guild.The one to the left is the thieves guild armour, and the middle is Dark Brotherhood armour.
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 am

Name: Atre
Race: Khajiit
Looks:Pic will come
Type: Thief
History: ask him
Weapons: A katana,and a longsword
Magic: None (no idea of any magic...)
Personality:Mysterious,friendly,brave
Hailing from: Morrowind
Other: Elder Scroll.

(( maybe you shold make a plot,or a begging,liek.."Dragons have been seen by whiterun" or whatever))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 am

((Accepted! You can pay wizards to teach you, spells, no need for words, it's like healing, fire, frost, sparks, invisibility, charm, and many other. You could Google it. :) ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:15 am

(( I think we might need someone more to begin... :) ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 am

(( yeah....))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

*PLEASE JOIN US!*
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

(( a tips is to put the link in your signatúre. here is the link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1031783&view=unread#unread ))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

((yea, did that. :) ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

(( can I post the link at some threas,so mabe people will se))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me