Under The Water A Mermaid Human Love Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Under The Water A Mermaid Human Love Rp

Postby ForeverLingering » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 pm

You are a mermaid. Free and beautiful. You live happily among others like yourself. But there is a mystery, Mermaid and Mermen have been disappearing left and right. Soon the merpeople will disappear forever. Your swimming along when suddenly a net traps you and pulls you up. There are two young men stareing at you when you come up. You look at them, they start to take out knives when a older man shouts at them. They yell back but the man pushes them off the boat. He cuts the neck open. You jump out and are free but cant help thinking of the human....

Rules:
No cussing
No killing without permission
You must have at least one human and one mermaid
There has to be equal genders!
No powers
You can fall in love with a human or mermaid
No loving your own charries
Drama is ok! :thumbup:
At least three sentances
Have fun

Form:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Mermaid or Human:
History:
Spouse:
Crush:
Siblings:
Other:

Dock:

Mermaid Waters:
ForeverLingering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under The Water A Mermaid Human Love Rp

Postby ForeverLingering » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Finish later

Form:

Username:TheMaksedfigure
Name: Larka
Personality: Larka is shy and sweet. She likes to watch humans and is curious. She is really Nice and friendly when you crack her shell. She has a big imagiation and loves to day dream. Shes also a very wonderful singer and is a good role model but she has almost no confidence.
Looks: Image
Mermaid or Human: Mermaid
History: Her Mother was a mermaid and her father was a human. They had a love unike no other. One day there mother got murdered by humans but before she died she gave birth to a boy and a girl. They were twins, the boy was human and the girl was a mermaid. The father sent the little girl on a boat out to see and the dad left the son. Soon the little girl was found by mermaids and raised. We dont know what happened to the boy...
Spouse: Nope
Crush: Nope
Siblings: Nope
Other: Her has hige silverish green eyes

Form:
Username: TheMaskedfigure
Name: Dax
Personality: He is outgoing and fun. Dax is always wanting to do daring things like go cliff diving or jump out of a plane. But he is really sweet careful of his actions. he likes to think about the pros and cons.
Looks: Image
Mermaid or Human: Human
History: He had a concussion and fogot his past.
Spouse: Nope
Crush: Nope
Siblings: Not that he knows
Other: Has a scar across his neck
ForeverLingering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me