The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Beladonia looks nervously around the room once he enters than quickly takes a seat near where Russia usually would be sitting. *Ok that was not welcomed* he thinks looking over at Germany after rushing to his seat at the yelling. "I'm beladonia, a small island like country off the coast of Russia. I've only been independent for a two years" he says softly to the room, when he heard Germany ask for interdictions for new countries. He quickly sits back down in his seat afters his done.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:31 pm

F I J I

Female // 12 years // Bored //Tags: ???

Fiji was ultimately bored and sighed in frustration, she stood up and try to find someone, she can't find anyone to talk to yet. She wanted to talk to Greenland but every adult is busy here. I'm bored right now, I hope I get anyone to talk to, so I can pass the break her cyan eyes were Dull with boredom.

A M E R I C A

male // 29 years // Cheerful //Tags: Arthur
America barged in the meeting room with Matthew "Your hero is here!! " He laughed and saw Arthur and gasped "Iggy!!!" He came to him as soon as possible. He is always so weird and cheerful

C A N A D A

male // 28 years // Not sure //Tags: ???

Canada sighed to his brother "Calm down Alfred... " He just wanted to have peace and quietness in the meeting I guess not.. He wanted to talk to Greenland so he walked towards her, but saw she was already talking so he waited for a bit
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Greenland - Tags: Open
She quickly said goodbye to Arctic, Kuro, and made her way into the meeting room and sat down in a vacant seat just as Germany started yelling. She didn't flinch like a lot of the other countries did, despite how much she wanted to.

Italy - Tags: Germany, everyone at meeting
The boy smiled. "It's alright Germany, I solved the problem! No more pasta." He said cheekily.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:01 am

Germany-Tags: Itlay,everyone
Germany stared Itlay in the eye."Jou ate ve pasta didn't jou?" He looked at the other the other nations,since he figured Italy probally did eat the pasta. " EVERYONE SHUT UP!!! IF JOU HEARD BELDONIA RAISE JOUR HAND!!! IF JOU DIDN'T RAISE JOUR HAND VAT MEANS VAT JOUR ARE TALKING TO LOUD AND JOU NEED TO SHUT JOUR MOUTH!" He sat down after making his anncounment and muttered something about how everyone was acting like idoits rencently. He muttered some "nice" german words words under his breath when he saw America enter the room.

Maud-Tags:Albama
Maud laughed at the girl's statement. "Oh, I know right!! No wonder he doesn't have a lover!" Maud then looked at her cursiouly, trying to place what nation she could be. "Hey sweetheart, I don't mean to be rude, but, who are you?" She looked at Germany for a minute, but shrugged his yelling off. She was more interested in the girl then anything the German brute could be saying.

Lucy-Tags:England
Lucy looked up at England and smiled. "It's all right Mr.Eyebrows, sometimes my big sissy gets like that when she's reading her mag-a-zine." Lucy pronunced each letter to make sure she was saying it right.She exteneded her hand. " Im Victoria Land, a terri-tory in Anarctica, but my sisters call me Lucy! Whats your name Mr.Eyebrows?"

Graham Land-Tags: open
Graham looked around for someone to talk to and to keep a eye on Maud. She sighed when she heard Germany shouting. * So this is a world meeting, not what I imagined at all,* she thought to herself, abensent mindly twirling her ginger hair.

Arctic- Tags: open
Arctic gently put Ao in Kuro's arms and brought out a purse in which was baby formula. She brought out a bottle and prepared some milk for Ao to have so he wouldn't start crying for food.
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerocats » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:24 am

Tags: Alfred
Arthur rolled his eyes. "Hello Alfred." The man drawled out every syllable. "Glad to see you could finally show up."

Tags: Lucy
Arthur chucked at the child's nickname for him. It only stung a bit that his massive eyebrows were the first part of him many regarded. It used to annoy him more, but over the years the man had gotten more and more used to it. "I'm Arthur Kirkland, the representative of the United Kingdom, formerly Great Britain. Did you know that your territory is named after one of my old queens?" He chuckled.
aerocats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 am

F I J I

Female // 12 years // Bored //Tags: Alfred

Fiji got frustrated "Oh please Mr. Alfred, You don't have to shout" She sighed and sat down near Lucy's seat and thought Man... I should make more friends than Kristina, she is currently in a mission with Iceland and Norway her cyan eyes got normal a bit after dullness

A M E R I C A

America laughed with joy " Sorry dude! Canada didn't woke me up! Anyway, I'm here!! Let's start the meeting dudes!! " He announced, had a great pride on himself. His Texas got a bit blurry from condensation. He took out his glasses, cleaned it and wore it back

C A N A D A

"Hey! You mean, you didn't woke up after I told you for 56 times! " He got a bit angry but calmed down, he sat quietly near Arthur. I wish people would stop forgetting me...
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerocats » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51 am

Arthur narrowed his eyes. Of course Alfred couldn't set an alarm and wake himself up, he had to rope his poor "bro" into doing it for him. He supposed it didn't matter, as these meetings were fairly pointless anyway. He gave Matthew a sideways glance. "You should have left him in bed, and kept yourself from being late." He said to Matthew.
aerocats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:03 am

F I J I

Female // 12 years // Bored //Tags: Arthur

Fiji turned and glanced at Arthur "Arthur, I still have to introduce myself because nobody knows I'm your relative"She added "so yeah, everyone will wonder about me" The golden hair girl sighed in curiosity and hope the meeting ends soon

A M E R I C A

Currently being happy/cheerful/Awesome..

C A N A D A

"Yes, I know that Arthur, but I have to take him with me though, as he is the head of the meeting" He sighed and looked at his brother with frustration but wondered if Alfred still have his cat with Canada's cat. Or else, His cat have to find Alfreds cat all the time
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:13 am

Lucy-Tags:England
Lucy's eyes widened at that."Wooow~ So I'm named after a queen!?" She danced a little in her chair and giggled."Mauds going to be so jeal-lus!" Lucy jumped a little when she heard America shouting and stared at the newcomers looking them over.
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:26 am

Greenland - Tags: Everyone at meeting
Greenland stuck up her hand when Germany asked who heard Beldonia talk before standing up herself. "I know I haven't attended many meetings, so some of you don't know me, but I'm Greenland." She said before sitting back down.

Italy - Tags: Germany, everyone at meeting
"Well of course I did Germany! I wasn't going to let perfect pasta go to waste." He told him with a smile. Despite him being the closest to Germany at the moment, his yelling didn't affect him. In fact, he was quite used to it.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me