||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:40 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human ::Apperance :: Kidd x
              indent "Well I Guess Your Stuck With Me" Stiles Laughed Sadly And Laid Down Beside Kidd And Reached Behind Him Grabbing A Small Ball Which He Threw At The Roof Catching It As It Bounced Back. "And Its Not Anger..Think Of It As Your Instincts. Part Of You Is A Wolf Now, And The Wolf's Instincts Are Primal. Your Angry At Everyone Because We Are Prey Your A Predator. You Have To Keep Your Humanity Or You Will Become Nothing" Stiles Said Thoughtfully Not Fully Understanding How Kidd Was Feeling But His Words Were The Best He Could Come Up With.

{ Thank You! I Hope All Your Personal Issues Get Resolved Though :( }
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd laughed lightly. He had no problem with being stuck with Stiles. This was the first time in a while he had talked to someone without getting into a fight with them. He listened to Stiles and let out a small, impressed breath. "Wow, okay, I've never thought about it like that... I don't know if I should be even more worried or not but that was actually quite smart... Okay, so as long as I keep the human part of me alive, I'll be okay?" He said and turned his head to the side to look at Stiles.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:30 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent "Well I Guess So?" Stiles Said Cautiously And Looked Over At Kidd Unsure And Yelped When The Ball He Was Throwing Smacked Against His Face. He Groaned And Grabbed His Forehead Annoyed Chucking The Ball Out His Door Grumbling Annoyed. "Where Did You Get Bit? I Wanna See Because The Wolf Went For My Throat" Stiles Laughed And Pulled His Collar Down Showing The Top Of The Ragged Bite Mark And Let His Collar Fall Back And Looked Back Over At Kidd Curious. There Wasn't A Reason Why The Bite Didnt Work Or The Claw Marks But It Happened.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:53 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd heard the caution in Stiles' voice. He sighed but quickly was cut off when the ball suddenly hit Stiles' face. A sudden laugh bursted through him and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand to try to cover up his amusement. Kidd couldn't help but think it was kinda cute. He was about to ask if he was okay when Stiles questioned him about his bite. He frowned and shrugged. "I got bit on my side... but the wound completely healed," he said and lifted up his shirt to show the unscathed side. "I guess healing is part of the wolfy thing too," he laughed a bit before leaning forward and pulling down Stiles' collar to look at the scar. "Maybe it's the place we got bit? Or... I don't know," he muttered before pausing when he realized how awkwardly close he had gotten. "Sorry..." he muttered and slowly started to lean back.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:56 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Don't Judge Me! Im Clumpsy" Stiles Laughed When He Heard Kidd Laughing At Him And Shoved The Boy Playfully And Looked Over At The Ball That Was Still Rolling Around In The Hall. "I Guess So? I Don't Know Maybe I Just Got Weird DNA Or Something" Stiles Laughed And Blushed Slightly When He Felt Kidd Pull At His Collar And He Looked Over At Him Surprised To See The Boy Only A Few Inches Away And Stiles Cheeks Started To Burn A Lot More. 'No Gay Thoughts!' He Reminded Himself And Cleared His Throat Nodding When Kidd Pulled Away And Reached Up Rubbing His Neck Instinctively. He Was Attractive Though So Gay Thoughts Are Normal Right? Just A Little Bit Of Gay Wont Hurt Right?
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:23 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"Weird DNA? Or maybe you're already a supernatural creature so a bite couldn't effect you?" He replied, smiling at the idea of Stiles being something else too. Kidd looked at him and couldn't help but crack a smile when he saw how red Stiles was. Even though Kidd was probably the same way. Oh and he could practically hear the others thoughts. He looked down with slight embarrassment. He didn't know why he had leaned in to look at the scar. Or why he had lingered for so long. But he wished he could pull his hood over his head to try and cover his face. But Stiles had mentioned being gay, right? So it's not like what he had done was wrong, right? Kidd took in a deep breath and looked at Stiles. "Hey.. thanks for helping me out with all this. It means a lot. I was afraid if I told someone they'd think I was crazy. So... just.." he suddenly leaned in and hugged Stiles, "Thank you."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Angelus Stray
+ traits
∙1 Determined
∙2 Witty
∙3 Resourceful
- traits
∙1 Annoying
∙2 Antisocial
∙3 Prideful

Age and All that good stuff
∙ 19
∙ demi-bisexual
∙ Werewolf
∙ Rogue
∙ Open
∙ God of Mischief
Past and Personality/backstory
Angelus had always been one to avoid others, but when he hit 15, it got worse. He stayed in his room and attended school little and occasionally. However, he always managed to stay above and beyond his grades, and that was his insurance against anyone bothering him. One night, on a full moon, Angel thought he saw something move through the trees outside his window, for he lived close to the forest. He climbed out to investigate. The next morning, he found himself face-down on the ground with three long slashes across his face. He didn't return home. After all, Secrets can be hard to keep, that's why you learn to be good at lying, excuses, anything you can do to keep people from finding out the true color of your eyes.

The person in the mirror/extra
∙ British accented
∙ Three long scars down the right side of his face- from temple to bottom of jaw

((I hope this is ok? He does wear a shirt and rippled jeans, I promise he doesn't dress like in the pic all the time. His eyes are actually blue, not violet.))
Last edited by Darkanra on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:26 am

X
Last edited by NatashaRomanoff on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:12 pm

((Oh, I'm so sorry! I did read the rules, I just forgot to add it in!))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:22 pm