Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Alois
Care? About him? He had to be joking this time...oh well, let him think what he will. I faced the shortie with an indifferent expression, looking curiously about the room. "It's a bit dark in here, isn't it?" I ask simply, not wanting to get into too much of a heated discussion just yet. After all, he had asked for a play date of sorts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Ciel gave a nod, allowing his fake smirk to drop. "You can pick whatever game you want, I don't care what game we play honestly." he replied, turning to one of the large wooden tabled to play bord games on. He moved to sit in one of the large chairs, the furniture making him seem even smaller then he was. The navy haired boy watched the blonde intently, blue eyes stareing at him blankly.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Alois
I shrugged, "Oh, I don't know. I've never really cared for board games. It's too hard for me to sit still." I sat down opposite him at the table, hoping I looked at least a little bit bigger than he. I leaned forward, putting my elbows on the table, "What would you like to play, Ciel?" Levelling my clear ice blue gaze at him, I smirked.

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 pm

[Hey, I have to go. I'll be on later tonight maybe, and if not I'll post in the morning :3]

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Finny walked into the hall just to see Ciel lead Alois off down a hallway. "I didn't know there was a guest coming today." He said quietly to himself. His curiosity got the better of him. Finny quietly followed the boys to the game room. He peeked in from behind the doorframe. Finny strained his eyes to try and see them better.
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Ciel thought for a moment, standing up and glancing through the games. He knew how to win all of these, seeing as most all where Funtom games stored for no apparent reason. To be quite honest chess was growing tiresome. he wanted something funnier, something...
"Have you ever seen a demon jellious? ...Neither have I. Shall we attempt to make one as such?"
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 am

Alois
Now this was something I could work with. "I think it would be delightful, but is it even possible for a demon to be jealous?" Board games are fun for five minutes or so, but this...this was an idea, and quite a good one at that. A smile crosses my lips as I sit back in the large chair, my head not even close to the top.

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 am

Ciel gave another shrug. "Well if they get pissed off easy enough im sure Jelliousy is also an emotion they have. He mumbled. "Hum, now he question is how we intend trigger this event..."

{failolol...}
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 am

[ugh I'm tired of all the fanciness :p]

"It seems like it would be rather hard, considering we don't know what would even make them jealous in the first place," Alois stated quietly, getting up and walking around the dark game room. This was going to be hard, but the turnout would be most delightful.

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

Ciel gave a devilish chuckle, standing up. "We can call Sebastian in and have you act...well like you in the highest grade possible." he answered, moving for the door; slowly just in case the blonde objected to this idea so he would have time to protest.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me