ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:19 pm

»»————-ɢʀᴇʏ sᴀɴs• ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none • ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' • ᴛᴀɢs; x -————««

Grey sans was looking around in the hallways, glancing at a paper in his hand, trying to find the right room for first class.He huffed, quite annoyed he felt dedicated to learn if he was going to go anywhere in life. back In the forest, he only had to worry about fighting animals off of his dinner. Sans flicked his tail tip which hid in his long pants, a bit nervous if he was late.
finally finding the right room, he took a deep breathe, walked in, and sat down in the back. His hands placed his folders and one book on the desk, but held tight his drawing book. Grey glanced around, seeing another small skeleton materialize into the classroom.
He slouched down as he practically yelled 'ta-da', looking at the taller skeleton weirdly. Quickly, he was analyzing his clanmates,
noting all of them were taller then him, and felt intimidated, on guard, ready to pick a fight; force of instincts.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:22 pm

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:------ ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he whined, sitting up. "whuh.." he said, rubbing his eye sockets.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; no)

He was sitting on his bed, staring off into space. Another twinge of pain assaulted his side, so he decided to check.
    Looking to where the pain was coming from, he did a double-take. There was a pretty bad cut there, slightly leaking some blood.
    He had no clue where the cut came from, but it looked pretty bad. Before calling his sister, he sent some extra texts to Papyrus.

tell me what i miss, ok
    :D!!

After calling his sister and asking her to schedule something, he searched the house for bandages.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

ImageImageImageImageImage
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeontan.o » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Username: Galie12
Character: Castriel Dreemurr
Monster or Human: Half and Half
Emotions: Hate, Determination, Hope, Dreaming, Love , LOVE, EXP, magic (If thats an emotion xD)
Parents: Chara and Asriel (Is from different timeline or something)

Castriel Looked at the school she was a new student and walked in. She Covered her horns and hid her wings She was DETERMINED to get friends, get good grades, and have fun!
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:36 pm

((accepted, but please everyone post your forms on the discussion page PLEASE
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Excited💙🖤

Blue got a small headache after teleporting, but ignored it and sat down at the desk beside Alex. They were technically early to class as not many students had arrived yet. The teacher wasn't even here yet!

💜Name: Ryse~Gender: Female~Universe: Unknown~Tags: Kora, UT Sans~Emotions: Calm💜

Ryse walked into ELA with Kora and Sans. She felt somewhat relieved that she wasn't forced to tell the whole story because honestly, she was a pretty terrible liar. She sat down at the desk beside Sans since a monster was already in the one on Kora's other side.
"Maybe that's 'cause you ARE a nerd." She said.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:blueberry ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
he sighed, standing. the blankie looked like a cape. and his frown made him look like asgore he said he had to use the bathroom, and he walked out. "mwah.." he looked around, sitting on a bench.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Calm💙🖤

Blue nodded to Alex as he left. "Okie!"

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey waited beyond the door as Alex left. The yellow flower followed him until he stopped and sat on a bench. "Perfect..."
He vanished into the ground and then reappeared in front of Alex. "Howdy friend! I saw that you looked a little down. You want me to help you out with your eye now?"

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
he looked at flowey. "yes, please flowey.." he said, covering himself more. "what are you gonna do? what do i need to do.." he asked.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

»»————-ɢʀᴇʏ sᴀɴs• ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' •• ᴛᴀɢs; x -————««

Grey glanced away, focusing on his hands and yawned, tired for waking up so early for highschool. Grey used to always sleep almost the whole day away, but he was a try-er, and he'll try his best to get used to it. and maybe one day try to get one friend. For now Grey pushed the thought in the back of his head, wondering where students might be, or if this was all of them. grunting silently, he watched the two settle down, and dug his head a little into his hoodie, biting into his leather collar nervously when they sat and stood near. He wasn't going to bother making a introduction, mainly because talking would've taken him out of concentration, but also because he didnt care to make small chat with strangers. He kept his mouth shut although Blue was a bit too loud for Grey,
just focusing on his notebook once more, opening it a bit, and doodling himself.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me