Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Accepting!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Acceptin

Postby piperscharmed » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:23 am

I stopped playing ages ago and started again yesterday. I'd like to pick up where I left off if I can is anyone left???
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Acceptin

Postby piperscharmed » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:26 am

Me I'm left.
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:15 am

Please do not grave-dig old threads. This topic has been inactive for a long time, and posting on it now is simply spam.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me