Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Accepting!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Acceptin

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

Naira cocked her head at the branch, and decided it wasn't strong enough. Moving to one that looked stronger, she closed her pale golden eyes, opening them again once she had shifted. Wrapping he hands around the branch she was sitting on as far as they would go, Naira looked down at the ground and smiled. It was then she saw the foot, over by the doorway. Shifting back as quickly as she had before, she glided off the branch, and began to walk along, close to the wall, intending to sneak up on whoever it was.
This account is no longer in use.
Please delete/deactivate/whatever is required
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Sun May 19, 2013 12:59 am

Piper smiled at her antics and closed her eyes like she was asleep.
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 am

MinecraftObsessive wrote:
        вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise spun on his heel as her roar echoed through the room, hitting his ears hard. He had heard her playing with the remote, and assumed everything was fine. Of course Gollum had to be on the screen when she finally found out how to change the channel. Not sure what she was more of currently - human or wild -, he knew he would have to be careful. He didn't really want to be swiped at, especially not with her claws out. Picking up the dropped remote, he noticed the batteries had come out during the fall and apparently - conveniently - rolled under the bed. Sighing, he dropped it again, eyeing Alexia warily. Upon another growl, he raised his voice over the sound of both said girl... well... lioness... and the TV. "It's not real!" he told her, his voice loud, bordering on urgent. Hitting the off button on the TV, it turned off with a large cackle. Edging towards her, he raised both hands like a person surrendering. Climbing onto the bed, he wasn't sure how to calm her down.

The lioness's golden eyes remained locked on the hideous, cackling face on the screen of the TV. Eventually she heard Blaise's voice yelling above the raised volume of the TV, and then the screen turned black with a couple crackling noises. Alexia's gaze snapped to the young man standing in front of her with his arms raised, and climbing onto the bed in this fashion as well. Alexia certainly didn't feel like a human in this situation, and her feline instincts and point of view seemed to have taken hold of her brain. To any cat, big or large, a human with his arms raised looked like a large, threatening object, and getting closer? Alexia roared again, swiping at the man and only just catching the fabric of his shirt, clawing four rips into the front. They caught in the lioness's claws, but she seemed not to care, eyes glaring at the object closing in on her.

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

Naira hopped up to Piper, her head titled to the side as large eyes observed the girl. "What an odd place to sleep," she thought, standing right next to said girl. She vaguely wondered if she'd hit her head. Fluttering up onto the girls leg, she pulled at the edge of her shirt with her beak, watching for a reaction. She didn't see anything wrong, odd, but not wrong. Folding her wings, she continued to look at Piper with her head cocked, and released the fabric from her beak. Making a noise deep in her chest, she made a soft hooting sound as she tried to get the girls attention without using any harsh calls.

вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise's eyes widened as she swiped at him, and he looked down at his now ripped shirt. He was lucky - only one claw had done more than rip his shirt, and that one had only made a long scratch no deeper than what a domestic cat could make. Looking up at her, he realised he would seem like he was making himself bigger, and it dawned on him that she was nearly completely wild right now. Stopping his advance, he lowered himself down so he was seated, and then pulled his arms in, trying to make himself look smaller. He didn't know if it would work, but if you made yourself look bigger to scare animals off, he guessed it was worth a shot.
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 am

Alexia's pupils dialated, a low rumble still coming from her throat. She watched the young man seat himself and draw in his arms, appearing much smaller than before now. The large cat's ears flicked forward, senses alert as she watched for any further danger from the human being. Her sensitive nose twitched as she attempted to scent whether there would be danger or not, and it caught the metallic scent of blood. The golden eyes of the lioness slowly went to the man's chest, where she saw a small amount on the shirt, and when he moved she saw the small cut. Alexia blinked her eyes, the pupils growing back to their regular size when lion. She looked at her claws, dirty from the last experiments. More of her human self rushed to mind and she looked up at Blaise in alarm, realizing what she had just done. With a rapid golden flash, the human version of the girl was kneeling on the bed, hand to her mouth. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean...!" All the stunned teen could to was stutter - she had never scratched even a mouse before, let alone her own scientist. "I don't know how... I mean... I didn't want to..."

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Mon May 20, 2013 4:14 pm

She shifted and opened her eyes. "hi there. I hope you like your room, you can go ahead and explore all you want... she tilted her head later I would like you to let me know of anything that I forgot or you would like me to add. Oh and I will answer any questions that you have."
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:54 pm

вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise watched her carefully, hoping his method had in fact worked. He watched as she flicked her ears, twitched her nose and moved her gaze around. His lips pulling downwards a small bit, into a frown, as she looked down at her claws, he wasn't sure what she was doing. "At least she seems to have calmed down," he thought, adjusting his arms once more, but not stretching them out any further. Closing his eyes as the flash illuminated the room briefly, opening them again to see a panicked, human, Alexia. Blaise shook his head slightly at her apologies. "It's fine, just a small scratch," he told her, moving his arm to cover it so she didn't worry herself... anymore than she already had.

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

Naira blinked, adjusting her position as the girl shifted. Tilting for a brief moment, she was surprised how fast the girl had woken up. Blinking again, she hooted, before realising the scientist couldn't understand her. Letting out a quiet, frustrated sound - directed at herself - she just bobbed her head, hoping it looked like a nod. She would have shifted back, but, quite frankly, she couldn't be bothered. When adding things was mentioned, Naira looked at Piper as though she was crazy. Change things? Why on earth would they do that? Attempting to shake her head, she gave up after a few seconds of it. Hopping off the girls knee, she raced over to the leaf, looking ridiculous running as she was. Suddenly bothered to change back, she did so in mid-run, picking the leaf up as she spun around and asked, quite bluntly, "What's this?" Stuttering for a moment, as it dawned on her how blunt she had been, she added, "Umm... if you know what it is..."
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Tue May 21, 2013 2:32 am

Thats a leaf. old dead leaves fall from trees and new ones grow back. the dead leaves are brown. the ones that are alive or green.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 am

Alexia shook her head, looking at her nails. "No, it-it's not fine...! Th-that cut is going to get infected since my na...claws were dirty, a-and I just... a-a-attacked you!" The poor teen's voice was shaking. "I-it's not like me t-to attack anyone... I-I'm so s-sorry..." She kept shaking her head, green eyes wide as the realization kept flowing into her mind. She had NEVER attacked anyone before. She hadn't even tried hunting a fly. She thought about trying to take down her old scientist and escaping, but had never had the guts to do it. But she HAD done it to Blaise. 'Ohhhhh.... He's not gonna be as nice now...!' she thought dreadfully, waiting for what the man would have to say now.

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise watched the girl panic for a moment, wondering if it would get it out of her system. But, as he watched, it only seemed to get worse. He was slightly worried about her dirty claws, and knew it was due to her previous scientist. "It's fine," he repeated, his voice level as one of his eyebrows rose. He had never seen a experiment react in such a way, yes, he had seen them act like it, but they were never actually sorry. Sighing, he reached out, and knowing this was probably going to be a first, unexpected or both, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. "I said it's fine," he repeated for a third time.

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

Naira gasped in horror, picking up the ripped leaf and cradling it in her palms. "I- but... oh no!" she stuttering, not managing to form the words. "I killed a leaf," she thought, looking down at the green pieces in her hands. Granted, there were a few brown spots, but it had still been alive, just a little sick! And she had literally torn it in half. "I... killed it." she said, the same horror lacing her tone. Her eyes were watery as she tried to comprehend this; she didn't know it was just a leaf, she thought it was a living moving, living living creature, like an animal.
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me