𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ CLOSED, SEE DISCUSSION ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ MULTI + OPEN ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:35 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

The ashen blonde one -look back-

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma and open

The pretty and slender, dark haired one hummed a small sound. They tilted their head as they watched him flex his hand. He seemed to be...trying to do something there. They weren't exactly sure what he was trying to do. He appeared fully human, by all accounts. Maybe humans in his world had magic or something, but whatever he was trying to do didn't seem to work. They made a small sound of thought. They then shook their head, quickly, twice, and stopped tilting their head.

They then smiled a small smile, and nodded their head at him. They shuddered when he muttered the possibility of something bad happening...They said "Y-Yeah...being alone if something bad happens isn't...good." They then glanced around a moment. They giggled and said "Yes, Equinox is my name. You can just call me Equi, or Nox if you'd rather. Um...I don't remember...sorry...a lot's happened, so I don't remember if you said your name." They took his hand when he offered it.

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Soma." They then watched as he turned away, and they turned blue-gray eyes to the manor. They adjusted their glasses a bit, which had slipped when they'd tilted their head. They then realized he was heading to it. They quickly hurried after the taller male. They hummed another, quieter sound as they walked. They twitched a bit as they heard the chime of a bell. They looked up and around, definitely looking like a dog as they did that.

Shaking their head, they stopped behind Soma when he paused in the doorway. It wouldn't do to bump into him. They were paying attention, after all, so they stopped short. They sighed a bit as they looked around again, wondering why there was such a loud doorbell. They were pretty sure those shouldn't be so loud. Not enough to go throughout a whole property. Shaking their head, they looked to Soma again. They nodded to him, while waiting for him to move through the door now.

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: open

The brunette sighed and shook his head. He jumped a bit, watching the creature throw something at the child. He noticed they weren't actually that young, though they were smaller. He could hear them from here, and they sounded twelve or thirteen. He sighed and shook his head again. He watched the creature then wrap up the youth. He moved to help, but the creature took off. He watched it go to some girl, tilting his head then shaking his head as he turned towards the mansion again.

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil, Yukiko

The small, teal and white haired one knew it was bad that they were so small...Others always thought they were younger than they were. They still had a child like voice. At least most people could tell what age they actually were when they spoke, though. It didn't seem this creature could, though. Maybe this creature simply didn't care. He watched the creature look to some girl. He wondered if they were going to now target this girl...so he made a sound of disapproval. They squeaked as attention was focused back on them again. He tilted his head as the creature seemed to think. He wondered what they were thinking. He then continued to watch as they continued to seem to think.

They yelped as something was thrown at their face. It caused them to freeze up, (and fall to the ground?) and whimper a bit. They tried to bite at the appendage that then covered their mouth. They couldn't seem to really do so, however. They shook their head a couple times, or tried to. They couldn't really do that either...so they made a sound of frustration. He saw the smile from the other. He let out a small breath as he saw this, then shook his head. They gasped as the creature then took off. They assumed the creature was heading for that teenaged girl, now. They were able to breathe, then the other loomed over the girl. They heard a sound like...someone's belly making noises of hunger, and looked up.

They tried to cry out for the girl to stop, seeming to sense she was doing something.

However, Yggdrasil still had their mouth covered...

They could only yelp, a sound unable to be heard, as they were dragged into the box.

They and Yggdrasil were both dragged into it.

Jessica- Jess- f- 29- OC- Touran technically? Anime version of the real world- archery skills, seems to draw dogs and cats to her- demi pan- likes Munechika in one way- Mika is her service dog- Tags: Mika/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The pretty and pale female with freckles on the arms and legs hummed a bit. The one with nice lips and lashes looked around. She brushed at ginger curls. She had a part instead of bangs, and the hair was now to her mid back. Deeply brown eyes looked around again. She was wearing songs, shorts, and a t shirt she used as pajamas since it was summer. They were actually clothes, not really pajamas. The sweet and gentle but fiery and sometimes loud one was glad for that.

She looked down as her dog whimpered and pawed at her. She listened as he whimpered again, so she picked him up. She didn't know he was whining because of worry for her...She smiled as she patted him, then pushed through the gates. They closed and locked behind her...strange. Shaking her head, she began to walk, stopping and tilting her head when the dog barked. She saw the man and fox ahead. He seemed familiar somehow...but she didn't know how, yet she approached him anyway.

"Hello there," she said as she got closer.

She then gasped as she recognized him...but thought she couldn't just say he was an anime character, when he was clearly real.

Mikazuki- Mika- m- Klee Kai Japanese Terrier something or other- dark with white markings- OC- same as Jess- agile and fast- crush: probably Konnosuke- Jess is his human- no family in RP- Tags: Jess/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The silly and playful but stubborn and hard headed dog looked around. The blue eyed dark furred white marked creature had no clue how they'd both gotten here. He was used to colder weather. He noticed the redhead shivering. Whining, the one with white eye-spots and muzzle went over. His white tipped tail flicked, and he lifted white socked legs to paw at her. The white chest and bellied dog whined again. He nuzzled up against her, until she lifted him from the ground.

He sniffed the air, noticing the person with the fox ahead. He barked and wagged his tail as he saw the both of them. His girl had pushed through the gates, so now they were in some garden. He watched her tilt her head a bit. Then she seemed to notice the guy, and headed for him. The dog barked again, wagging his tail as he looked at the fox. He knew the humans couldn't understand him...but wondered if the fox would. He tried it, saying "H-Hello, can...can you understand me?"
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

010. the undead king | 001. the anomaly

Postby Kveykva » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:12 pm

──────── 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐳 𝐎𝐨𝐚π₯ 𝐆𝐨𝐰𝐧
    [✦] | undead | male | overlord | ➑ main hall | tags: Iduna, Soma, Equinox
    ❝ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ .❞
Well, it's a start. Ainz thought as Iduna accepted his handshake. Much to his relief as well, it seemed like every universe had handshakes. Iduna had been his biggest immediate threat, but for the time being, it didn't seem like she'd be making any more moves against him unless he provoked her. "Ah, so events such as this are commonplace where you come from?" Ainz asked. He might have experience with this kind of thing too, but he wouldn't say it was in any way normal. Iduna was far from optimistic, and the logical side of Ainz was inclined to agree. "I would err on the side of caution with any investigation," he suggested. "With so little information, the risks may outweigh the benefits." He needed to return to Nazarick just as much as Iduna and the others likely needed to return to wherever they came from, so he couldn't remain idle. That said, he was nothing if not patient.

As the door to the entrance hall creaked open, the pleasant chime of a doorbell rang through the manor to signal the entrance of a newcomer. Is it going to ring like that every time the door opens? That will get annoying fast. Ainz recognized the person who opened the door as the white-haired young man he met in the gardens before Iduna, as well as one of the girls he had deemed necessary to protect from the overlord's approach. "Ah, it seems you've finally joined us," Ainz greeted the pair with a stoic expression. "I'm afraid I never got either of your names."

Kveykva wrote:
    ──────── π’πšπŸπŸπ«π¨π§
    γ€βœ¦γ€‘| scp-1487 | human | female | scp foundation | ➑ front garden | Tags: Corax Corvus
    ❝ 𝐼 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘Žβ„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦.❞
By this point, SCP-1487 was used to weird. I mean, hell, she was weird. A weird person locked up with all manner of other weird things. At least, that's what she'd heard - 1487 never had the misfortune of meeting any of the others with numbers like her. She didn't really want to either because the thought of it scared her. So whether coming to this place now, wherever "this place" that was, was due to another anomaly, she couldn't say.

It had been business as usual, and no sooner had 1487 been unrestrained and let back into her room did she find herself here. There was fog, it was cold, and the only radiant source of hope was the pearly gates just ahead. Am I dead? She hoped not - she'd hardly had a chance to live her life! She still had to graduate high school, go to prom, have her first kiss, and get a car. Not necessarily in that order, but she had dreams regardless. She figured at some point this Foundation business would be over and she'd get on with her life, whether it be with or without the bones, but dying wasn't anywhere in her five-year plan. So if she wasn't dead already, she would be after standing in the cold fog. With hurried steps, 1487 made her way through the gates, shaking off a shiver as they closed behind her.

"Oh thank god, there's people here." The worst thing she could have imagined was that this place would be completely empty, or even worse than the worst, filled with monsters like a cheap horror movie. Upon entering the gardens just past the gate, she spotted several people gathered together, skeletal figures chattering amongst themselves just quiet enough to be unintelligible. There were two, particularly not-skeleton things that stuck out to her. One was a blonde girl around the same age as 1487, but exposed mechanical joints pointed out the individual's robotic nature. That was fine, 1487 could handle a robot, she guessed. That wasn't too weird. The other looked loosely like a young boy, with white hair and a red scarf. It wasn't gross or disturbing, but even ignoring the fact that it didn't have proper bones for her to see, there were parts of it she could tell weren't human.

With that in mind, 1487 was hesitant to approach the group so brazenly and ask if they knew anything about the situation. Instead, she searched for another, less scary option - the pile of bones standing by the rose bushes would do. "Hey man," 1487 addressed him sharply, but not loud enough to draw attention to them both. "Do you live here? I just kinda showed up, and I have no idea what happened." She asked, closing the distance between them.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko 2

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:28 pm

The teen was staring with hard narrowed eyes at the one who’d attacked her heading for her, now suspended in mid air thanks to the box created by her Ability. Sea cerulean locked on the small figure as she took in its appearance. It didn’t seem all that dangerous, though again neither did she so that wasn’t exactly all that much to go off of or make judgements. Judging a book by its cover was a dangerous rookie mistake. Even so this stranger appeared to be a child, or at least younger than the teen herself, with teal and white hair. The ears and tail didn’t bother the girl considering she knew people who could transform parts of their bodies, even totally transform themselves, into animals thanks to their Abilities so this was nothing new.

The issue was going to be language. The young teen only knew three other people aside from herself that spoke French so it was likely that was useless.

She could try her normal Japanese but a little voice in her head made her hesitate to attempt a conversation in her typical language. When those two languages were eliminated, there was only one other possible choice:

β€œAt least I know I can still use my Ability here, good.”, the orange haired girl spoke in clear English, β€œThat aside attacking a member of the Mafia was stupid. Are you the one doing this? Where’s my partner or did you decide to come straight for me first?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:30 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma and open

The pretty and slender, dark haired one hummed a small sound. They tilted their head as they watched him flex his hand. He seemed to be...trying to do something there. They weren't exactly sure what he was trying to do. He appeared fully human, by all accounts. Maybe humans in his world had magic or something, but whatever he was trying to do didn't seem to work. They made a small sound of thought. They then shook their head, quickly, twice, and stopped tilting their head.

They then smiled a small smile, and nodded their head at him. They shuddered when he muttered the possibility of something bad happening...They said "Y-Yeah...being alone if something bad happens isn't...good." They then glanced around a moment. They giggled and said "Yes, Equinox is my name. You can just call me Equi, or Nox if you'd rather. Um...I don't remember...sorry...a lot's happened, so I don't remember if you said your name." They took his hand when he offered it.

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Soma." They then watched as he turned away, and they turned blue-gray eyes to the manor. They adjusted their glasses a bit, which had slipped when they'd tilted their head. They then realized he was heading to it. They quickly hurried after the taller male. They hummed another, quieter sound as they walked. They twitched a bit as they heard the chime of a bell. They looked up and around, definitely looking like a dog as they did that.

Shaking their head, they stopped behind Soma when he paused in the doorway. It wouldn't do to bump into him. They were paying attention, after all, so they stopped short. They sighed a bit as they looked around again, wondering why there was such a loud doorbell. They were pretty sure those shouldn't be so loud. Not enough to go throughout a whole property. Shaking their head, they looked to Soma again. They nodded to him, while waiting for him to move through the door now.

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: open

The brunette sighed and shook his head. He jumped a bit, watching the creature throw something at the child. He noticed they weren't actually that young, though they were smaller. He could hear them from here, and they sounded twelve or thirteen. He sighed and shook his head again. He watched the creature then wrap up the youth. He moved to help, but the creature took off. He watched it go to some girl, tilting his head then shaking his head as he turned towards the mansion again.

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil, Yukiko

The small, teal and white haired one couldn't believe the creature had just...tossed them like that. They also didn't understand what this box was. It was like a prison...but a box. It also seemed to be see through, and they could watch the girl. Well, they weren't going to give up that easy. They'd find the creature again, and...do something, they didn't know what. They sighed and shook their head a couple times. They then glanced to the girl once more. They studied the girl just as she seemed to study them. He noticed she didn't appear much older than them. Then again...mother had warned them others might mistake his age. He shook his head and sighed yet once more...then shrugged to himself.

They tilted their head after a bit of observing her. She seemed to be thinking on something, but wasn't voicing it aloud, whatever it was. He wondered what she was thinking on. He also thought it was rude she'd caught him and not the creature...He hadn't attacked her, the creature had. They sighed again, seeming to be doing that a lot now lately. They shook their head a couple times. They could see through the whole box, so they looked and saw the creature. When the girl spoke to them, they turned attention back to her. They rolled their eyes, saying "I didn't attack you! The creature I was tryi to communicate with threw something at my face. Then wrapped me up and flew at top speed towards you."

He paused a moment, then said "I thought they were going to attack you..."

They then said "I have no clue where we are, either..."

They'd almost stopped when she'd spoken English.

However, mother and father knew enough to teach them too.

Jessica- Jess- f- 29- OC- Touran technically? Anime version of the real world- archery skills, seems to draw dogs and cats to her- demi pan- likes Munechika in one way- Mika is her service dog- Tags: Mika/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The pretty and pale female with freckles on the arms and legs hummed a bit. The one with nice lips and lashes looked around. She brushed at ginger curls. She had a part instead of bangs, and the hair was now to her mid back. Deeply brown eyes looked around again. She was wearing songs, shorts, and a t shirt she used as pajamas since it was summer. They were actually clothes, not really pajamas. The sweet and gentle but fiery and sometimes loud one was glad for that.

She looked down as her dog whimpered and pawed at her. She listened as he whimpered again, so she picked him up. She didn't know he was whining because of worry for her...She smiled as she patted him, then pushed through the gates. They closed and locked behind her...strange. Shaking her head, she began to walk, stopping and tilting her head when the dog barked. She saw the man and fox ahead. He seemed familiar somehow...but she didn't know how, yet she approached him anyway.

"Hello there," she said as she got closer.

She then gasped as she recognized him...but thought she couldn't just say he was an anime character, when he was clearly real.

Mikazuki- Mika- m- Klee Kai Japanese Terrier something or other- dark with white markings- OC- same as Jess- agile and fast- crush: probably Konnosuke- Jess is his human- no family in RP- Tags: Jess/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The silly and playful but stubborn and hard headed dog looked around. The blue eyed dark furred white marked creature had no clue how they'd both gotten here. He was used to colder weather. He noticed the redhead shivering. Whining, the one with white eye-spots and muzzle went over. His white tipped tail flicked, and he lifted white socked legs to paw at her. The white chest and bellied dog whined again. He nuzzled up against her, until she lifted him from the ground.

He sniffed the air, noticing the person with the fox ahead. He barked and wagged his tail as he saw the both of them. His girl had pushed through the gates, so now they were in some garden. He watched her tilt her head a bit. Then she seemed to notice the guy, and headed for him. The dog barked again, wagging his tail as he looked at the fox. He knew the humans couldn't understand him...but wondered if the fox would. He tried it, saying "H-Hello, can...can you understand me?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 am

Mikazuki Munechika and Konnosuke
| Touken Ranbu | male | Location: Front Garden near the front door I think | Tags: Jessica, Mika|

He walked to the large building there, stopping at the large door which looked like the front door. He carefully watched the building, trying to figure out what was this weird building front of them "Is this a manor or some kind of school?" he asked confusedly at Konnosuke on his shoulder "I don't know, we could look more about this place, but let's be careful I don't really know what kind danger we will find there...or then this is just school like you mentioned" the fox said.

Hearing barking and some movements, Konnosuke looked behind them, before Mikazuki did as for a fox he had better instincts than the kind of a human had. Blinking his eyes Mikazuki looked at the woman there with a dog, likely a small husky, he knew what dogs were, but he was not good with breeds "...hello?" he said gently, seeing the little surprise the female gave, but he didn't really think much about that. As he could maybe have confusion on his face too "So...do you live here? Do you know where we are or what is a mansion-looking building..." he questioned the female.

He looked at the dog once more when he was barking more, giving a glare to Konnosuke who was focusing on the dog "I look like a fox, but I am not really a fox you think I am, I do understand other species..." the white and orange fox responded to the dog.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[BTR] Yggdrasil - 5

Postby Soup5 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:30 am

Yggdrasil/OC/Nonbinary (they/them)/the front garden/tag: Lati, Yukiko
      Their body stiffened; they had underestimated the female. The female simply lifted her hand before a large red cube formed under the youth. The structure of the cube appears to be a script from a Japanese novel. Never mind, that is not their current priority. Yggdrasil had never seen a mortal that can use an ability without any support. Close call. It would have been dangerous if Yggdrasil had faced them head-on; they were very relieved the female is currently occupied with the youth.

There was not an open opportunity to escape without raising any suspicion, but this does not mean that Yggdrasil has not prepared. Yggdrasil dismissed the searing gaze that the youth gave them and returned them with several innocent blinks. While the youth tried to explain the situation, Yggdrasil calmly turns to the female and blankly stares at her. Yggdrasil purposely waited for the youth to finish their speech. They remained silent until there is a signal for their turn to explain. Yggdrasil echoed at her with a confusing tone "01000001?", one of their fins pointing at their eye and clicking at the side of their jaw; trying to mimic the way humans tilt their heads. Yggdrasil made sure she understand that there is no point in questioning them without some sort of language barrier. However, they have recalled the part when the youth explained that they have been assaulted by Yggdrasil's appendages. The youth will surely lead her to the original spot. How troublesome.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko 3

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:10 pm

"Word from someone who knows and is feeling generous today, don't try to struggle or force you're way out of that because it won't be pretty. You'll get some nasty cuts if you try to force your way out of my Ability. I've seen people loose hands and legs thinking they can brake through with sheer force.", said the orange haired teen looking up at the child stuck in the cube created with her Gift. What she said was true. Even though the cube was currently only being used for containing the child with two colored hair, it wasn't actually what it was meant for and the walls were still plenty capable of causing harm even if she didn't wish it thanks to a screw up or reckless behavior on the trapped part.

After her warning, the teen listened to the kid she'd trapped inside as her eyes narrowed even more. This kid had no idea what they were doing there? Nor did it know either of her partners let alone where they were? The young Gifted didn't buy it. This wasn't her first time around the block after all even with her young age...hell she'd been trained to lie and trick people ever since she could remember, even if she wasn't very good at it. The fifteen year old orange haired girl was simply too emotional and impulsive to make a decent lier or manipulator of others. Her environment? Yeah. Sure. No issue. But others? Not so much. The girl simply didn't have that particular skill from her dad no matter how many times or how hard he attempted over the years to hammer such skill into her being.

The problem was was this kid like her and a poor lier who went with truth instead because of lack of that ability?

Or was he deviously clever like her dad was and was manipulating her?

There was a long pause before eventually, "Keep in mind killing you would be just another afternoon for me and wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Attack me again and this time I will bisect you clean in half instead of catch you. Got it kiddo?" And just like that the girl waved her hand dropping it resulting in the box shattering in the air freeing the kid. Then, hand resting at her side, cerulean turned upwards to lock onto the large being floating above her as it spoke in what sounded like computer code to her. Attention totally gone from the kid. "As for you same questions and warnings, only I don't speak computer. That's a language I don't know."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

geode 003.

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:59 pm

geode ✦ 21 ✦ female
    mood: talkative ✦ tags: aigis, indiana jones
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    xxxx"yes, aigis is right. we should venture to the depths of this place, try to find a way out. if we
    don't.. who knows, something might be waiting to get us."
    she shook her head. "this all looks like
    a childish nightmare to me."
    geode shrugged.

she expected her two acquaintances to be horrified at her words, so she kept talking. "but still,
    we do not know for sure. it could just be a mistake, as my lynx-like features are as well. would
    you like to hear the story of how i got them?"

geode didn't wait for an answer, she was dying to tell someone. "it was five years ago, when i was
    sixteen, that i woke up in a dream. i was wandering around until i found this lynx in pain. it was
    dying. i found herbs and a cave for it, and as the lynx died in that cave, some of it's features were
    not ready to leave the world, so they stayed.. with me. even when i woke up."

geode finished off her story and looked at the two. "now - shall we team up or not?"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:41 am

The brunette hummed quietly for a small moment. He then shook his head and continued to walk towards the manor. He glanced back once, to see the...creature hovering there. The creature wasn't attacking the girl, so he figured he shouldn't worry. He nodded to himself. He then headed towards the manor, but noticed one person was standing in the door. Another was standing just behind said person in the door. He looked to the two of them, waiting to see if they'd move.

The small, teal and white haired one shook their head a couple times. When she said to stop that, basically, they stopped moving. They whimpered a bit, again not meaning to. Despite the fact they were nearly a teenager now, they'd still whimper. They were a creature, after all, just turned to human. They shook their head a couple more times. They then sighed as they eyed the older teenaged girl. She was older than them, anyway, but still seemed on the younger side of teenage years.

He noticed how her eyes narrowed as he told her. He was telling her the truth...and literally had no clue where they were. How was he supposed to know where they were? He didn't live in a manor, he lived with his parents in a nice little place. He sighed and shook his head twice more. He also had no idea what her...ability was, as it was like nothing he'd ever seen. Still, she seemed to be thinking quite hard. She didn't seem to believe a word the pre teen Gijinka had told her.

He tended up when she seemed to start threatening him...ready to fight her if needed. He hadn't even attacked her, but she didn't seem to get that...He gave a low little growl, but not quite a growl. He wasn't a canine Pokemon or anything. He was supposed to be a psychic dragon, though. He was pretty sure dragons could growl. He was getting annoyed now...so he wasn't going to talk nice to her. He said "For the second time, since you clearly weren't listening, I did not attack you. That creature right there threw me at you. You're obviously not going to believe me, so I'm done talking to you." With that, they turned back to the creature, glaring at Yggdrasil a moment and saying "Dont throw people at each other!"

They then wondered if the creature was hungry, possibly. Almost all beings could become hungry and or thirsty, as far as they knew. They ignored the fact the girl called the creature a computer. Well, she said she didn't speak computer. They focused ambery or golden eyes on the creature. They called up to Yggdrasil "Are you...hungry?" and tilted their head. He hummed a small sound, then a second one. He then shook his head a couple more times. He said "If you're hungry...I have Poffins and berries, and bread, and some milk." He wasn't sure if the creature would even like any of it. He waited to see what the creature would...say...or do. Maybe they'd just make motions or something now.

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound as she looked at the manor a moment. She had no idea where this was...She had never seen a manor like this, not where she lived anyway. She'd seen them on television and stuff, but never in person. She shook her head a couple times, then sighed softly. She tried to figure out where they were. It was colder here, so maybe they were in Greenland or somewhere cold like that. She couldn't be quite sure of that, of course, though.

She blinked and looked to the dark haired make again, once done studying the building. She shook her head as she looked at him. She said "I have no clue where we are, or how we got here...I think this is just a manor, but those.. usually belong to rich people. I've never seen one in person like this before. There's none in the...area I live in," she said to him. "Oh, um...my name is Jessica," she then said to him. She waited to see if he'd say his name without her having to ask, but maybe she should ask.

She couldn't just say she knew his name...

He'd question how she could possibly know it.

The blue eyed dark furred white marked dog twitched his ears. He perked them after a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He flicked his tail back and forth gently. He sniffed the air a bit, then shook his head a couple times, before looking at the white and orange fox.

He dipped his head to the other male a moment, as though in respect. "Ah, I wasn't sure, since...my human read something to me about foxes. Foxes apparently aren't canines...so I wasn't sure if you could understand me. I guess animals of different types could understand each other, though."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:19 am

Mikazuki Munechika
| Touken Ranbu | male | Location: Front Garden near the front door I think | Tags: Jessica, Mika|

He looked at her for a moment as she spoke, giving her the usual smile he kind of had always on no matter the situation, but he didn't really like the way she spoke like he knows nothing about anything. He didn't say it out of loud of course and let it wander out of his mind "Oh well...then I guess the only way to have some answer is to go to the mansion to see what going on...this place seems nice...but oh well let's think about the possible monsters hiding there if we face some" he responded as he looked at Konnosuke who was still trying to explain about himself "You are a fox, with very special powers..." he said to him with sight. He found it funny how he could not understand the dog at all, but he was still listening to the fox's answers. He looked back to the woman 'Jessica? that's a very human-like name' he thought to himself "Jessica huh, nice to meet you...I am Mikazuki...can I ask where you come from? You're not..." he asked but then shut his mouth "nevermind I think we're not in my knowing world anymore..." he said little thoughtfully.

Konnosuke

He looked at the dog flicking his tail a little bit "I am not really a fox or a fox you know anyway..." he responded to him but flicked his ears to Mikazuki as he overheard their conversations or his "...yes, I am a fox, but I have special powers to understand any other species, like you or them...I don't know if I can understand aliens I am never really meet them but anyway" he said to him. He did hear the conversations between Mikazuki and the woman "If you don't know this place then why are you here then?" he asked the dog.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me