The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

Postby Arctic4Life » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:56 am

Maud-
Maud winked at Beladonia again and smiled at Greenland."Not at all sweetie, Germany is waiting for everyone to shut up. So we have at least a hour or so."
Graham-
Graham waved at Beladonia and Greenland."Well since we're out here we should at least introduce oursevles. I'm Graham Land, but you can call me Gabe and this is,"she sighed and gestured to Maud,"my sister Queen Maud Land. If she makes you feel uncomfertble tell me."
Germany-
Germany,in the meeting room, stared at Itlay and face-palmed. " Italy, vow many times do I need to tell jou? Do not eat during meetings!"
Arctic-
Arctic was rushing through the hallway coming up to where Beladonia,Greenland,Maud, and Graham were. She was holding Ao in one arm and holding Kuro's hand in the other. " Oh, hello there! I'm not late am I?" She asked, out of breath
Kuro-
Kuro stared at Beladonia and Greenland with his red emotinless eyes as though daring them to say anything to his wife.
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:30 am

Greenland - Tags: Queen Maud Land, Graham Land, Arctic, Kuro
She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness." She said with a smile. "I'm Greenland. It's nice to meet you." She looked over at two newcomers as they approached. She smiled. "Nope, you're just in time. Apparently Germany is still trying to get everyone to be quiet." She told them with a giggle.

Italy - Tags: Germany
He looked over at his best friend, Germany. "But Germany! It's my favorite! It's paaaassstttaaaaaaa!" He exclaimed, holding the bowl up, a huge smile on his face. "I can't not eat pasta. It's my favorite Italian food. Other than pizza." He told his friend.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:15 am

Maud-
Maud waved at all of them and smiled before opening the door to the meeting room." While he's busy i'm going to take that time to find some cute prey. Bye sweeties!" And with that Maud went into the meeting room.
Graham-
" Well I need to keep a eye on her, so bye guys,nice meeting you!" Graham followed Maud into the meeting room, ready to pull her ear if she got to carried away.
Arctic-
Arctic smiled and let go of Kuro's hand to hold it out to Greenland and Beladonia. "Hello, I'm Arctic and this,"she gestured to Kuro, "Is my wonderful husband,Kuro. And this little guy,"She nodded down to Ao who was sleeping in her arms,"Is our son, Ao. Nice to meet you!"
Germany-
Germany sighed and looked sternely at Itlay."Italy, jou know jou can't have food in the meeting room. NO expections,"he closed his eyes and sighed for the third time,"Jou can vave pasta or pizza vhen ve meeting is over, Ja?"
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:23 am

finland; tags - everyone
The short blonde had already arrived to the meeting before most of the others. He'd been up all night, unable to sleep for God-knows-what reasons. He leaned back in his chair and ruffled his light blonde locks, hoping that his grogginess would just go away. Finland finished off the rest of his coffee and started to gaze around the room for the coffee machine. He noticed that other people were starting to file in. Though he probably wouldn't admit it to anyone, he did feel a bit nervous. Most of the countries here were weird,
intimidating, or strangers. Finland sent a text to the Nordics (and Estonia), asking where they were.
-open!-

alabama; tags - everyone
Looking around the room, Alabama gave a quiet sigh. No one she knew was here yet. Not really a problem for the ginger; she was friends with everyone. Mostly everyone - those who could tolerate her chattiness and love for gossip and politics. Alabama brushed back her loose hairs, a habit she's had since childhood. She was a bit of a hair-twirler, hence why it was normally tied back into a ponytail. Also because of her home's humidity. But today it was let down and styled: her soft ginger locks flowed down her back in ribbon curls. Her plaid and jeans were swapped for a silky white blouse, paired with a light tan blazer and black pencil skirt. It was a nice (and expensive) outfit, she knew, but it wasn't her style. But, her boss had practically begged for her to not show up like a redneck. She straightened out the rather tight skirt and looked around for someone to chat with.
open to interact!]
Last edited by antiquités on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:30 am

Greenland - Tags: Arctic, Kuro, Ao
"He's adorable." She gushed, let out a soft smile. "Anyways, it was nice to meet you, but we should probably head inside before Germany starts the meeting without us." She told them before heading inside.

Italy - Tags: Geramany
At this point Italy had stopped listening to Germany and had decided to go ahead and eat his bowl of pasta. He made sure to treat it with care and savor the flavor while eating it at almost a lightning speed. By the time Italy had finished it, Germany was just finishing speaking. Italy cocked his head to the side. "Oh, were you speaking Germany? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He said with a soft chuckle and a smile.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:38 am

Arctic-Tags:Greenland,Kuro,Ao
Arctic nodded as Kuro opended the door for the two ladies.
Germany-Tags:Itlay,everyone
Germany's eye twiched when he noticed that his italian friend was not listining to him. Germany looked at his watch and realized that if the meeting wasn't started soon the entire thing would be a waste. Germany stood up and shouted to get everyones attention,well trid to at least. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!! VIS IS A MEETING NOT A SOCIALIZING GROUP. VE HAVE NEWBIES AND I VANT JOU ALL TO SAY JOUR NAME AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. SO VE CAN GET ON TO MORE IMPORTANT BUISNESS!!!"

Maud-Tags: Albama
Maud noticed Albama, who in her eyes looked digifined. "Hello there,"she whispered in Albama's ear,"He's grumpy isn't he?"
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerocats » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:02 am

Arthur sat near the end of the table, and gave a disgruntled sigh. "Well, let's get on it already," he sneered. Arthur was not in the mood for socializing. World meetings (unfortunately) were usually wasted dilly-dallying and lolly-gagging, two things that Arthur had always prided himself in loathing. The man was wearing a herringbone tweed jacket with a deep green tie, and gave off the impression of a tired, irritable old English professor that was tired of all these damned kids. He sipped his tea and frowned.
aerocats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:09 am

Arctic,Kuro, and Ao took a seat far away from the loudest people so Ao wouldn't wake up.
Graham sat next to Switzerland,blushing a bit.
Anarctica-Tags:everyone
Anarctica walked into the room, glared at everybody and took a seat next to England."Why do we have these stupid meetings anyway,"he thought to himself judging everyone in the room. Waiting for someone to TRY to talk to him.
Vicotoria Land-Tags: everyone
Vicotoria was sitting next to England. She looked up at him with her innocent eyes. "Mr.Eyebrows, why does that man yell a lot and why is he so mean?"
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerocats » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Arthur glanced at the small child next to him. His eyebrows furrowed. It was absurd to let teenagers into these meetings, but now children could join? He supposed it didn't matter if nothing of importance was going to get done anyways. "Ludwig just wants everyone to cooperate, my dear. These meetings can be very long." He explained to Lucy.
Arthur sighed again and took another sip of tea. "We used to discuss important situations. Now they've been reduced to a five-hour free for all." He mumbled to Lyon. "Of course, we could use this time to better the people of our nations, engage in new trade opportunities, learn from each others' mistakes. But that would be too bloody [removed] hard, wouldn't it?" He gave a sharp laugh, before remembering that a child was in the proximity. "Sorry, my dear. These meetings can get many of us rather riled-up." He apologized to the 6 year old.
Last edited by sun on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
aerocats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 pm

finland
open

alabama; tags: maud

When Germany started yelling, Alabama couldn't help but flinch back. She scrunched her eyebrows as she cast a glare his way. Good God, she thought, take a chill pill. She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts as someone greeted her. Alabama turned and saw a woman. Maud, was it? she thought. Alabama vaguely recalled America talking about someone like her. Oh well, maybe she'll her name soon.

When she whispered about the man being grumpy, Alabama let out a loud laugh, which she covered at the last minute. "Ya read my thoughts, girl," she said with a giggle, "but seriously, who pissed in his Cheerios?"
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me