๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Dipper Pines
He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance as Doofenshmirtz laughed at him. Sure, it was kinda a silly nickname, but he thought his real name was worse "Yeah, and you're laughing with a name like Doofenshmirtz." Dipper mumbled under his breath "Wait, didn't you say something about robots earlier? I think I saw some on the third floor. I don't know if she'd be happy about us tearing them apart, though. Oh well, let's go." He turned and made his way down to the elevator at the end of the hallway, pressing the button next to the elevator doors. He stepped inside and waited for Doofenshmirtz to enter before pressing the button to the third floor
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby gacha » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:57 pm

โ•ญxxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxxโ•ฎ

XXXXXXXx V E L O U R I A
x info โ— x
x location โ— rooftop garden.
x tags โ— kyo and silver?

โ•ฐ xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxxโ•ฏ
the young girl poked her head out of the garden, dirt was on her clothing and tail, even her pale face. a lower looking plant was poking out of her mouth a bit and she consumed it. velouria's ears twitched as she walked out the first gate, not really daring to walk out the second. her eyes were pretty wide as she watched a black tentacle looking monster and a hoshido-like human fight. her tail uncomfortably curled up as she wanted to walk to the elevators, which she already hated. she had originally came up to the rooftop for exploration purposes, trying to scope out the place with her seemingly never ending curiosity and energy. and she stayed for the fact, that for once, she could peer at the forest she longed to touch. the forest's the un-named army she stayed in with her father and mother always relaxed her, as she would toy with animals, find thousands of treasures that she could store in her room in the astral plane, and the wolfskin tribe her father came from, was placed in a forest. it was her main connection. luckily there was some living plants placed here and there, and she found a garden! she had already found acorns, twigs and branched to store in the room she was given. she wished she could sleep in the dirt pots and area that was in there, but that girl would probably get mad at her. veloria silently huffed as she started at the two smart being arguing and battling. maybe if she transformed using her beast-stone she could put an end to it. perhaps that wasn't a wise decision...
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
.x ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / โ™ซ / / / (ยดใƒป๏ผฟใƒป`)
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Clary~ Izzy and I just walk away. "Kyo Izzy and I only kill demons." I said to Kyo. I started to put runes back on with my steele.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:04 pm

He joined the boy.
"This is great! We could be a team! I've always wanted a protegee! Oh, what do you think Perry the Platypus would think if he saw me now? I wonder if he has any protegees. He seens like a only kind of guy. Although there was this one time, we were on this train, with Lyla Lolliberry, and we were half in Canada and hslf in America too, and..."
He just kept talking.
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Dipper Pines
"Mhm. Yeah." Dipper mumbled as he continued to talk, barely even listening. He stepped out of the elevator once they reached the first floor, spotting one of the small robots almost immediately "There's one! You got a screwdriver or hammer or something?"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Dipper Pines
He just stared as the robot attacked him, and he had to stop himself from laughing. Didn't really answer my question, but okay." Dipper slowly walked up behind the robot, flipping a switch on its back. With a whir, the robot powered down
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:26 pm

"Oh, yay, thank y-ow. Yeah that'll sting. Okay, so..." He got to work taking it apart.
"Tell me what alls in this place, will you?"
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Kat | OC | Tagged: Kirby; Lavender Skies

"...... honestly, I think they can handle it," Kat stated rather bluntly. "They probably solved the conflict by now anyways, it's not big of a deal as long as no one is violating the rules and they're killing each other." A beep suddenly went off on Kat's watch. "Oop, gotta go, bye!" She shouted as she ran off to the Teleport Room, using the elevators.

In the Teleport Room, Kat was coding once again. "Beep boop beep.." She said, teasing herself. Before long, the teleport was activated and...

Wait, two people?! This wasn't supposed to happen!

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies

"Poyo..." Kirby worried, hoping what Kat said was true. "Poyo poyo poyo?" He asked Lavender Skies.

(Translation: I hope she's right...
Should we go check at least?)

Rina | Undertale | Tagged: Kit; Luna

The last thing the Temmie saw was herself up on the hill, looking at the stars. Now, after a bright light, she was in.. a technological-advanced room. Seeing two humans, one next to her and another shocked one, she greeted, "Hoi! I'm Rina!"

(When your posts are short this time because of time constraints hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me