This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike
(She's flying with the rest of them :Nettal, Raya, etc: but nobody's talking to her right now so I'm just gonna do this)

Lightningstrike / Alexis
She smiled, her big, sharp teeth showing. "I haven't really met Morlil that well, so I'm sure it'll be great!"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:13 am

HeichouLevi wrote:Wildfire made a concerned noise when Magna burned her mouth on the fish. Obviously, humans couldn't eat the hot food as soon as it had been removed from the fire. Of course, he didn't know that but it did have him concerned. When he saw that she was okay, he went back to fishing, sticking his head in the water for periods of time until his hunger had been satisfied. Once he was done, he settled down on the riverbank near her with a sigh, eyeing his injured wing.

HeichouLevi wrote:Icewing continued walking this way and that through the forest trying to remember exactly how he came in. "Sorry....I'm trying to remember which way I came in. I was really tired so...I wasn't exactly paying attention," he explained before they finally came to the edge of the island. He sniffed the air but got a nose full of saltwater instead. "Maybe we could find it better from the air? Can you smell a volcano?" he asked, looking back at Oracle.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, snovella

"Fair enough." Dardee said, rolling her eyes. Suddenly the air seemed to explode around them as the flare of heat from the Whippet grew dangerously close and the warning shots from Toothless struck the ground around them. She threw her arms over her head instinctively, but the next thing she knew she was on the Skrill and in the air, flying at a speed she was unused to. Dardee grit her teeth against the wind, holding on tightly.

Marrowbone flew after the Skrill in a frenzy, trying his best to keep up. Unfortunately, the Boneknapper was just simply not built for speed. He began losing track of them in the smoke, so he pumped his wings and rose above it, spotting Toothless behind him-- but gaining quickly. Marrowbone snorted. He wasn't going to be able to keep up, but he could make sure they got away. With a thundering roar, the Boneknapper changed course, and headed straight for the Night Fury until he went crashing into him with talons extended.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:45 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, snovella

"Fair enough." Dardee said, rolling her eyes. Suddenly the air seemed to explode around them as the flare of heat from the Whippet grew dangerously close and the warning shots from Toothless struck the ground around them. She threw her arms over her head instinctively, but the next thing she knew she was on the Skrill and in the air, flying at a speed she was unused to. Dardee grit her teeth against the wind, holding on tightly.

Marrowbone flew after the Skrill in a frenzy, trying his best to keep up. Unfortunately, the Boneknapper was just simply not built for speed. He began losing track of them in the smoke, so he pumped his wings and rose above it, spotting Toothless behind him-- but gaining quickly. Marrowbone snorted. He wasn't going to be able to keep up, but he could make sure they got away. With a thundering roar, the Boneknapper changed course, and headed straight for the Night Fury until he went crashing into him with talons extended.

Toothless took the hit, still flying he snarled at the Boneknapper and flapped his wings before spinning into a barrel roll, speeding up as he dove towards the ground keeping a hold of the Boneknapper.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:02 am

(Sorry this is so late! I had school and then pit orchestra rehearsal :P we're caught up in pre-tech week madness right now)

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben's mum collected the plates when they had finished and started to clean them in the washbasin.
"Willa, I can show you to your room now if you'd like," Tarben offered.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

A nearby commotion awoke Ember, to her great annoyance. She flamed up and stalked out of the stables, soon taking to the skies to follow the sounds of battle. When she reached the fight, she noticed that Toothless seemed to have things under control. The scent of Skrill and hunter still lingered in the area, setting her nerves on edge. Her amber eyes narrowed when she spotted the Boneknapper from earlier, ready to spring into action in case Toothless needed help.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

It wasn't too long before Brenna drifted off into a dark, momentarily dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna admired the large dragon's fishing skills - her own were mediocre at best, and typically wound up with her getting completely drenched and/or with a fishhook suck in some part of her body. She glanced over at the Stormcutter and noticed that he was looking at his wing. "If that wing o' yours is still botherin' you, I can bring ya to the village an' have our healer take a look," she offered. She still wasn't completely clear if dragons understood humans, but she talked to him nonetheless.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:11 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
(Sorry this is so late! I had school and then pit orchestra rehearsal :P we're caught up in pre-tech week madness right now)

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben's mum collected the plates when they had finished and started to clean them in the washbasin.
"Willa, I can show you to your room now if you'd like," Tarben offered.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

A nearby commotion awoke Ember, to her great annoyance. She flamed up and stalked out of the stables, soon taking to the skies to follow the sounds of battle. When she reached the fight, she noticed that Toothless seemed to have things under control. The scent of Skrill and hunter still lingered in the area, setting her nerves on edge. Her amber eyes narrowed when she spotted the Boneknapper from earlier, ready to spring into action in case Toothless needed help.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

It wasn't too long before Brenna drifted off into a dark, momentarily dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna admired the large dragon's fishing skills - her own were mediocre at best, and typically wound up with her getting completely drenched and/or with a fishhook suck in some part of her body. She glanced over at the Stormcutter and noticed that he was looking at his wing. "If that wing o' yours is still botherin' you, I can bring ya to the village an' have our healer take a look," she offered. She still wasn't completely clear if dragons understood humans, but she talked to him nonetheless.

"Sure, thank you." She told the woman, Tarben's mother.

Skye kept an eye on the sky looking around for any dragons that might need help.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:13 am

(@Trufflio, I had no idea there was a difference. I just called them all barrel rolls, lol.)

Wildfire snorted and heaved a sigh, settling down to rest next to Magna. He decided that he was going to stick by this one. She was nice and had fixed his wing so he could hopefully fly again soon. The Stormcutter considered his kind to be the king of the skies; he hated being grounded.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil watched Raya, Shelltoe, and the others fly off. "Well I guess I better be headed off" He muttered to himself. Morlil waited until the others were out of sight, then he swiveled around and crashed into the waves. Morlil flew out to sea, near the usual spot he would sleep, but closer to berk. He fit himself between some sea stacks, careful that he didn't knock them over with force. Morlil didn't want to chase away the potential prey around him.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
"That's fine" Oracle smiled. Smell a volcano? Oracle thought. "I don't think so, but I can try" Oracle finally replied. "I'll be in the air looking for a volcano, near or far" Oracle spread her wings and flew upwards at an angle. Once she was above the forestry, Oracle stopped and look around. There were so mountains that she could maybe feed her way through, but they didn't look trusting. Off in the distance, barley covered by clouds at the peak looked like a volcano. It had its own separate island away from Berk and it looked pretty nice. Oracle dropped back down, hitting the ground with a thud. She was okay though. "I found a volcano far away, but i'd actually like to explore berk some more" Oracle kindly gestured towards Icewing.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:32 am

[
| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
Marilious needed an escape plan, it had to be performed perfectly in order for him to escape. He knew that the boneknapper was next to Toothless who was not far behind, it only mattered on the speed of Zarogrem, ''DD, take control of Zarogrem, hold on tight, he yelled at Zarogrem ''GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN!'' he jumped over onto Zarogrems back unlatching chains as they fell Zarogrem gained speed. Almost all the chains were gone. Zarogrem was flying the same speed as Toothless. The dragon was very unstable though. Marilious took control of Zarogrem. It was so weird, he hardly had any control. Zarogrem had made a thick smoke cloud, so toothless couldn't see him. Marilious couldn't see a thing. he knew that night furys had good hearing, and in the smoke that would be the thing to focus on. Zarogrem said to his dragon '' START YELLING!'' so Zarogrem did. it was very loud. Marilious whispered to Zarogrem ''we need to get to the water. you will dump me and dd off there and then go help her dragon get away from toothless. if they catch you they will let you free from a master.'' Zarogrem noded screeching, he became and flew to the water.dunking into it. he was not seen by toothless or any other dragon. Marilious let go, DD seemed to be in shock. he pulled her off the saddle, trying to swim. he got a breath, DD got one to. Marilious had good swimming skills. He did not know if DD did.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone Snovella,Toothless

Zarogrem felt so free without the chains, it was amazing. he was even faster. Marilious gave him the commands to screech, so he did, but it was to cover a message that Marilious gave him, to bring them to the water. Zarogrem hated the water, but he obeyed his master. He flew away from toothless, threw the smoke cloud, nobody could see him and after all a skrill never went to the water. While he was going towards the water he cooled down all the electricity in him, Toothless had his echo location sorta thing but did no use it, *he must be busy fighting DD dragon* He dropped them off into the sea, he could go even faster now. He raced back towards Toothless threw the cloud of smoke. He was expected to do that. but this time he was faster. He ripped off the last chains and then the saddle. He was ready to fight. He made the scree sound most strike class make before attack, he burst out of the clouds running into the Boneknapper on perpose to get him away from toothless, But now he was stuck on the ground, he looked at the boneknapper ''im Zarogrem.'' he wanted to the the boneknapper that his rider was safe but he didn't want toothless to hear.

(this is so long)d
Last edited by startail;; on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

Icewing tilted his head back as Oracle took off into the skies. He watched her flying around, looking for a volcano and hoped she would find something. When she landed with a thud, it honestly made him jump with the impact. "Oh sure, I just got here myself so I have no clue what's around here. We can go flying together if you want," he offered, lifting his wings so he was ready to take off.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me