This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:06 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem

"Fine." Dardee relented, but didn't put her blades away. Out of all the things she expected the hunter to do, it wasn't throwing a net on his own dragon. "Yes, I am an outlaw." She said. "As for what they call me, most names aren't so nice. But over the years Vikings have called me Darkest Descent." Dardee glanced back over to Marrowbone, who looked just about as perplexed as she felt.

The Boneknapper shook his head vigorously, the net rattling in his ears. Part of him was amused that the hunter threw a net over his Skrill, but another part was equally annoyed. "Why let him do that?" Marrowbone couldn't help but ask, giving his head one last shake.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 am

Truffilo wrote:
Snovella | Flame Whipper | 13 | Female | Location: Berk Training Academy | Tagged: Toothless, Zarogem, Marilious, Dardee and Marrowbone
I took a few steps closer to the commotion, then I saw a dragon trapper and a skrill. Being scared out of my mind and seeing that Marrowbone was now in a net and so did the skrill. Wanting to fend off the dragon hunter I sent a whirl of fire their way, showing that I am here and release those dragons.

Shooting up out of the stables and into the dark clouds he spun and shot warning blasts at Marilious, the shrill noise that came with his attack following him.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:02 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem

"Fine." Dardee relented, but didn't put her blades away. Out of all the things she expected the hunter to do, it wasn't throwing a net on his own dragon. "Yes, I am an outlaw." She said. "As for what they call me, most names aren't so nice. But over the years Vikings have called me Darkest Descent." Dardee glanced back over to Marrowbone, who looked just about as perplexed as she felt.

The Boneknapper shook his head vigorously, the net rattling in his ears. Part of him was amused that the hunter threw a net over his Skrill, but another part was equally annoyed. "Why let him do that?" Marrowbone couldn't help but ask, giving his head one last shake.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike
She watched as the others flew into the air on the dragons. Alexis quickly hopped onto her own and went over to Nettal. "Hey, mind if me and Lightningstrike tag along?"

Lightningstrike / Alexis
The Madder watched as Shelltoe lifted into the sky. She felt her rider climb onto her back and she soared up to him.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
'' nice name, i really don't have a title and don't expect me to give you my name. I'll call you DD, if thats ok.'' he laughed. a shot came from the behind. he spun around to see the dragon that he had originally came for, '' a Flame Whipper!'' then a warning shot from above, it was Toothless. Marilious jumped to his feet, ran to DD '' we have to go!'' he tugged at her wrist, pulling her towards his dragon, he cut his dragon free and stuck her on Zarogrem. '' stay here, or else your be dead, that Flame Whipper is not a nice one.'' he sprinted to the Bonknapper, untried it. and said '' dragon do not bring harm to me!'' Zarogrem ran to his side the girl on top of him. He jumped on his back ''HOLD ON!'' he sped into the sky he crouched down very low going incredibly fast. Zarogrem let out a burst of smoke, clouding there trail. and then lightning. it burst every where.
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone Snovella,Toothless

Zarogrem sat rubbing his head up against trees, he was all of the sudden under siege, by a night fury and flame whipper. Marilious ran up to him and sat the girl on him. it was uncomfortable. he was in the range of the Flame Whipper. Marilious untied the boneknapper. Zarogrem roared '' don't hurt him, or else shes dead'' he yelled. Marilious jumped on Zarogrems back, they burst out, Zarogrem sped. he forgot how fast he could go. he looked back to see the boneknapper behind him. It all happened so quick. The girl was squirming, slowly off the saddle.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron was very award, he wished he had rode Sirene, at least she was like his dragon, his friend. It was weird.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal lifted off the ground with Alexis and Lightningstrike, Sirene, Raya and Stormchaser. She felt like a big family all the dragons chatting. '' what do you think of riding?'' she asked Raya, who was riding Stormchaser.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said '' wow its so nice to be up in the sky. He turned to Sirene,'' if you get tired, im sure i could help you. They really do have some good healers at the village, your wing should be able to fly just like normal in about a day.'' then he turned to Lightningstrike ''tomorrow we should go flying, with are riders, to like some far island! that will be fun. Though Nettal does have extra chores, since she didn't do then to day'' he laughed ''Baction is going to be mad''

(Using my mom's phone, so posts are shorter and not as detailed)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike
She rode on Lightningstrike next to Nettal.

Lightningstrike / Alexis
"Yeah! That would be cool!" She chirped excitedly. "Maybe we'll find some new dragons?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 am

Sirene flew closer to Shelltoe although not so close to bump into him. She could tell Benron felt a bit awkward riding Shelltoe. She wondered if he would get on or stay on Shelltoe. "Honestly I don't think I can wait one more day." She warbled.

"It's so fun! We should take our dragon friends for a flight tomorrow. I say they would enjoy it." Raya said. It didn't feel weird riding Stormchaser. She was really enjoying herself.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 am

[size=95]

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron saw that Sirene was getting closer he wanted to jump onto her back, but thought *she still has that injured wing, my weight would probably only make it worse.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''im glad the first time i rode, Shelltoe threw me off'', Shelltoe and Nettal laughed. ''great idea Raya!''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said '' it will be worth the wait Sirene, you will be able to fly tomorrow with us, it just will have a little ache" Shelltoe answered Lightningstrike "i bet you we will find more dragon friends, and we have to visit Morlil. I hate to think that hes alone.'' he looked down he though he heard something, thinking *hmmm.... oh well *

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

Truffilo wrote:
Snovella | Flame Whipper | 13 | Female | Location: Berk training academy | Tagged: Toothless, Zarogem, Mailirous, Marrowbone and Derdee
I hissed at them as they flew off, I would have loved to change them but I'm not nearly as fast as that skrill. Calming down I asked Toothless in a low rumble "You chasing them or are they going free?". I then sat down in defeat watching as they flew off having no chance to catch up because they had a lead and the better firepower.

"That Hunter is one I'm chasing off, The others I don't really care about." He rumbled back as he turned and gave chase, gaining ground quickly.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 am

Sirene knew she would be fine. She doubted Benron's weight would be an issue. She was practically insisting he get on her.she heard something going on down below but ignored the sound of fighting.

"Oh my gosh! That's funny. Still I'm surprised he threw you off." Raya said. She couldn't wait to see how fast Stormchaser could fly.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me