Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Memoria. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXKimiko
XXFemale
XX16
XXPoseidon
XXWhere: Dining
XXpavilion
XXTags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kimiko sighed quietly hearing the sound of the bell. She walked to the dining pavilion quietly keeping her eyes glued to the ground. Once she reached the dining pavilion she sat down at the Poseidon table and quickly started drawing in a notebook she had brought with her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXHitori
XXFemale
XX17
XXKhoine
XXWhere: Dining
XXpavilion
XXTags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hitori was still mad that her necklace had gone missing. After hearing the bell she made her way to the dining pavilion and once she arrived sat down at the Hermes table. As usually she sat as far as she could from where the others usually sat. She had learned that it was best for her if she didn't look or speak to anyone, although in reality she was actually very lonely. She believed if she stayed away from others she wouldn't get hurt.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake shrugged. "Alright, lets go." She said, whistling for Tora. Tora trotted over and tilted her head. "Come on." She went outside and headed or what she recalled was the dining pavilion. Tora followed in silence. "Hey do you know what my bracelet says?" She held out her bracelet in greek, she couldn't read it.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Simon Lloyd | Child of Hypnos | Tagged; Open

Simon smiled cheerfully at the fact that he actually rose before the bell for lunch had rung and not at the very moment it sounded.
Making his way to the dining hall and his table, he glanced at the other half bloods. While he was often lost in his owns thoughts, he was also observant. The table where the children of Ares was the most rambunctious which was not all that surprising. Neither was the fact that the children of the big three had nearly empty tables.
Speaking of empty tables...Simon glanced at his own empty table and gave a soft sigh that ended in a yawn.
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 am

Ariana / Open
She walked down to the pavilion, grabbing her lunch and scraping a portion into the fire. She sat down at the Aphrodite table, beginning to eat.

Jaden / Open
J hustled to the dining pavilion and took his lunch. He tossed some into the fire and sat at the Nike table.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Hades cabin to Dining Pavilion
Tags: Blake

Amber nudged her gently in the right direction with her arm. She took Blake's arm and studied the bracelet. The Greek looked odd only for a second before something within her clicked and it swam into focus. "Darkness isn't always bad." This reminded her of something her father had once told her. "There are different kinds of dark. There is the darkness that frightens, the darkness that soothes, the darkness that is nothing, the darkness that is restful." She pictured each as he spoke, teaching her how to create each. "There is the darkness of lovers and the darkness of assassins. It becomes what the bearer needs it to be. It is not wholly bad or good."
(Tell me if it should say something else. I just looked at her quote)

Name: Astraea Verina
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Beach
Tags: Daula

Astraea stuck her tongue out at Electra then turned back to Daula. She still kept a hand to her ear, massaging her temple and wincing. "I think I sure did."

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake smiled. "I got a letter from someone anonymous once." She said, pausing. "It said that one phrase. No address no name. Nothing. Just 'Darkness isn't always bad'. And then 'remember that'. Honestly I have lived by that phrase." She reached the lunch place and remembered being told which table was which. She sat down in the Hades and looked at Amber. "Have you lived by a phrase?"
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:30 pm

(Just reposting this so it doesn't get buried c: )

Conceited Composer wrote:
Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Where: Forest
Tags: Amber Calder

Skye whipped out her dual blades, watching the spot where Amber was looking with a mix of eagerness and anxiety. As she focused on feeling the blades as part of herself, currents of electricity ran through her fingers and danced on the metal, making her feel even more connected with it. As long as whatever this beast was wasn't the Chimera, she figured she'd be able to hold her own, even with little weapons training.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Tags: Teddy

"It's alright," Dara said compassionately. "If you need to vent, I'm always here." Though family matters and conflicts did tend to make the Hypnos boy a bit uncomfortable, he cared about Teddy's well-being more than his own comfort. "It's not fair to yourself if you keep these emotions boxed up," he added. He noticed that Teddy seemed a bit more tired, and sent waves of wakefulness his way.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 am

Jaden / Tags: Skye

J was walking around near the woods, swinging his sword in the air with every step. He heard some leaves rustling and turned to see a girl. "Hey, what're you doing out here?" He stopped and asked, curiously.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair in her index finger.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:43 am

Name: Skyler "Skye" Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Tags: Jaden

Skye whipped around to see a boy about three years older than her, give or take. "Oh, sorry," she said reluctantly, slipping her now de-electrified blades back into her belt loops. "I thought you were a monster." She ran her bright blue eyes over the newcomer just to be sure, but found that he seemed like just another demigod. When he asked what she was doing in the forest, Skye snorted. "I was exploring, but then I thought I heard something so I armed myself," she explained. "Turns out what I heard was just you."

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Tags: Teddy

Dara heard the bell for lunch and bolted upright. "We'll be late for lunch if we don't get going," he said with veiled urgency. Lunch was one of his favourite meals of the day, and Chiron would not be happy if Dara wasn't there - he was the Hypnos counselor, after all, and he should probably be a good example to the other kids in his cabin, though there weren't many at this time of year.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am

(When's the last time hollyglow was on this rp?)

Jaden / Tags: Skye

He smiled, chuckling a little. "Well, I'm Jaden." He swung his sword onto his back and into its casing.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair in her index finger.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me