Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby capalluisce » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Potions Classroom // Tags: Miss May

Juno lay in bed for a long time after waking up, examining the Marauders Map. The previous night felt like a dream, and any doubts she’d had about Year 5 being anything short of amazing had vanished. She found herself increasingly excited for her classes, as well—in addition to the mandatory classes, she’d opted for three electives: Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, and Care of Magical Creatures.

She knew this meant she’d have a rather packed term, but it didn’t faze her. Schoolwork seemed like nothing at Hogwarts. Even the most difficult essays were on something like werewolves, the peculiar qualities of bezoars, or another equally bizarre and intriguing topic. She never understood how people could complain about their workload—taking summer muggle classes at home had always made Juno long for her star-charts and rune translations nearly as much as she pined for butterbeer and quidditch practices.

“Mischief managed,” She whispered finally, leaping out of bed to get dressed.

She tucked the map into her robes before stepping out of the room.

She laughed as she saw the slide leading down into the common room. She always loved it when some inexperienced first or second year tried to sneak up to the girls’ rooms—sliding down was definitely preferable to climbing down the staircase. Juno slid happily down into the common room. Since it was too early for breakfast, she decided to head over to the potions classroom and see if she couldn’t practice a concoction of her own making before classes started. This particular one she’d made last year on a whim—she still had to test it out a few times to make sure it was completely reliable.

Humming to herself, she made her way out of the common room and started wandering towards the potions classroom, admiring Hogwarts as she went along. Once she reached the classroom, she knocked politely and waited, hoping Miss May was awake.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Amelia Scamander/3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/ Tags: Headmaster, prof.Bryne and Misty
'' If the ministry takes Lulu, may I visit her? And if you think I'm going to take her out if there, you are wrong. I understood when you told me about the creatures but you see, my parents don't know I have them...well they don't know I have Lulu anyway and thats why I took them to Hogwarts. My Thunderbird is in its early stages aswell. When I could visit Lulu say.. once every two months? I could tell the other students I'm visiting sick relatives in St. Mungo's hospital. I won't bring my wand in, or anything. And do you wish to know how I tamed her?' Amelia's smile fell when the door creaked open..'' Prof. Byrne? This was meant to be private. I understand your curious but still! Look headmaster I'll send an owl..'' Amelia was angered by Prof.Brynes actions....
When Amelia exited she saw a pretty girl with pink hair waiting outside. '' Nice hair! Wait.. Have you gotten in trouble?''
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Common Room|Tags: Open|

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Kitchen Corridor|Tags: Zoe|

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Amelia, Minty, Headmaster|

"I'm guessing that the Ministry will probably relocate the creatures to their original homes - the Nundu will most likely be returned to Africa; where it belongs." The Headmaster glanced at the clock on the wall. "Now, bring me that suitcase post-haste. I have another appointment with a different student, which is why Professor Byrne is still there."
Beatrice hadn't intended to be listening in, and she hadn't made out most of the conversation. She gave a professional nod to Minty,
and regarded Amelia with a frosty look. "I'll be watching you, Miss Scamander," she hissed as the Hufflepuff walked by.
In truth, Beatrice had been waiting to find out the same thing Minty was there for - if dark wizards had escaped from Azkaban prison.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hallways/ Tags: Charlie Crimson
''They might send her to Africa.. This is good! She'll be in her natural habitat.. and mother has friends out there! I could play with her out there in the summer holidays!'' Amelia came up with her plan.. she would visit Lulu in the summer out in Africa, she wouldn't be breaking any hogwarts rules out there! But there was one problem, getting her parents over there... after a while, she had her plan...Amelia went into the Hufflepuff common room, she saw Charlie Crimson reading a book about Transfiguration methods.'' Charlie? Why are you reading.. that?''
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff / Hufflepuff Common room/ Tags: Amelia
'' Prof. Byrne hates us thats why, the more I know the better and easier the detention will be!''
Charlie hated Prof. Byrne, he partly guessed Amelia did as well.
Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hufflepuff common room/ Tags: Charlie Crimson
'' Well.. I actually have been looking for you too tell you about what I'm about to do.. ''
'' Amelia! If you get caught doing ANYTHING else, Prof. Byrne will make sure your expelled!''
Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hufflepuff common room/ Tags: Charlie Crimson
'' Charlie, I know! If Hogwarts expels me for this then my dad will make sure it'll be put in the daily prophet.. I'm going to do research on Prof. Byrne's history .. I have feelign she likes magical beasts.. If she did then what happened?

Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hufflepuff common room/ Tags: Amelia
'' She still probably likes them, but maybe its because we nearly died that night? Maybe because .. I don't know, she reported us so she wouldn't get sacked!

Charlie had a point but still, Amelia had nothing else to do on Saturdays and Sundays.'' I'm just interested..''
[size=100]'' Don't Amelia! I don't want to loose Crepe as well ( Crepe is my crup btw).''
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Common Room|Tags: Open|

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Kitchen Corridor|Tags: Zoe|

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Minty, Headmaster|

"Miss Shesa, you may now enter," the Headmaster called. "And Professor Byrne as well."
Beatrice walked through the door as the Headmaster had instructed, taking a seat once more.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/Gryffindor/Gryffindor Common Room/tags: both Charlies, Amelia, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

"Soooooo bored," Ginny groaned. Even reading felt boring. She had absolutely nothing to do. Ginny had an idea and it wasn't suicidal. Ginny crept down to the dungeons where the Slytherin Common Room was located. Charlie had a love for food and he normally would sneak to the kitchens. She waited for about three minutes until Charlie appeared. She grabbed him by the arm. "What's wrong with you?!" he hissed.

Charlie Dragonheart/5th year/Slytherin/ Slytherin Common Room/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

"You looked worried in the headmaster's office. What's up with that?" Ginny asked. Charlie's face turned even darker shade of red than his hair. "If I show you do you promise not to tell ANYONE?" he whispered. Ginny nodded and he went back in the common room. After a few minutes he came out with an egg. Ginny's eyed widened. "How did you get a thunderbird egg?" asked Ginny. "Went back out into the Forbidden Forest and found this," he replied.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Minty entered the headmaster's office, her dark circles uncovered. "I barely got any sleep." She said honestly. "I know Hogwarts is safe, but still I couldn't help but think that even though I'm safe, my parents will make my life... hell." She said quietly.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Amelia Scamander/3rd year/Hufflepuff/Hufflepuff common room/ Tags: Charlie Crimson.
Amelia and Charlie talked for a while. They talked about if they didn't go to the forest.'' I'd still have them but lets be honest.. I was breaking a ton of rules. I should know better, since this is what got my great grandfather expelled...I've failed him Charlie, I failed him!'' Amelia's beautiful blue eyes were now red and puffy from crying..
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hufflepuff Common room/ Tags: Amelia Scamander.
'' You haven't! She'll be safe in her habitat in Africa. You'll visit her every summer, everything will be fine...
Amelia Scamander/3rd year/Hufflepuff/Hufflepuff common room/ Tags:
'' YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT ITS LIKE! THAT CASE IS THE LAST THING I HAVE LEFT OF HIM! AND THE STUPID MINISTRY IS GOING TO TAKE IT AWAY!'' Amelia stormed into where the owls were kept, she took out one that belonged to the school an wrote to the headmaster..
Dear Headmaster
This is for your eyes and your eyes only. I didn't tame Lulu, nor did she tame me. We just fit together like a jigsaw. She wasn't the first Nundu my great grandfather had, it was her cub. I've known her all my life. I also want to say something. I'm getting the case back when they free my creatures. Its my case. My great grandfathers case. The last things I had left of him are in there , example, his journal, his pocket watch and.. his wand.. So I want it back when they are done with it. It'll also be a good place for my bowtruckle and Crup to run around while I'm in class. There is no ifs about this . When they are done, I'm getting the suitcase.
Thank you for your time today, I must head to detention now.
Amelia Scamander.

Amelia strapped the letter to the owl and the case , she was a beautiful shade of brown. Amelia gave the owl a treat and said nicely to the owl, Headmaster please. It flew off quite quickly. Amelia walked to detention, not even thinking about Charlie, Ginny , or the other Charlie... she was eager to just get the three months over with.
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/Grffindor/ Hallways/tags: both Charlies, Amelia, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

Ginny stormed down the hallways to detention. Ginny silently ranted about Prof. Byrne. She probably didn't care about the creatures in Amelia's case. She was so angry at Prof. Byrne that she accidentally collided with Amelia. "Er... Sorry about that," she apologized to Amelia,"Wanna go to detention together?"
"Sure," Amelia smiled as they walked to the transfiguration classroom together. "Umm... Amelia, how big can a thunderbird grow up to?" she asked Amelia.

Charlie Dragonheart/5th year/ Slytherin Dormitory/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

Charlie was in his dormitory as he read as many books as possible about thunderbirds. They were all quite helpful. He occasionally spoke to the thunderbird egg. All he had to do was avoid trouble. How hard could it be? 'Very hard,' he thought. He was so focused on the thunderbird egg that he completely forgot about his detention...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration classroom/ Tags; Ginny
'' Huge. Lovely personality though... wait.. why? You haven't? Amelia was interrupted by both Charlies running into the classroom..
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration classroom / Tags: Charlie Dragonheart, Ginny, Amelia
'' Sorry were late.. Oh. So Prof. Byrne is late.. I could have drawn for a few more minutes!'' Charlie said. '' Me and Charlie bumped into eachother so we decided we would come together!''He explained to the girls..
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me