Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Teddy, Dara, Blake

Amber tilted her head, still keeping up the charade of not knowing what Blake was talking about. "What?" Then she let out a breath, turning her eyes down. She was still a bit tired from using her own powers to smother Kitty and Teddy's. I needed her and she needed me... I've been lonely most my life. The words still echoed in her head. "As I said, children of Hades tend to have a more... lonely or tragic backstory."

Name: Astraea Verina
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Beach
Tags: Daula

Astraea stuck her tongue out at Electra then turned back to Daula. She still kept a hand to her ear, massaging her temple and wincing. "I think I sure did."
(Sorry I haven't replied!)

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake laughed as she walked into the Hades cabin. She threw her bags on an empty bed and looked back at Amber. "Seriously. Spit it out." She said, crossing her arms and leaning on the cabin doorway. Tora had wandered into the cabin, nosing around for crumbs of extra food. Her eyebrows raised. "Come on. I'm your half-sister. Trust me."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Tsidetsi Fields, trans-female, daughter of Iris. Tagged: open, sitting in front of cabin.

I returned to the Iris cabin and stepped inside to grab my sketchpad and pencils before returning to sit outside. I scanned the space in front of me for a while before letting my eyes settle on the ground in front of me. Resignedly, I began to sketch the pebbles on the ground. My sketchpad was already filled with similar drawings, but there wasn't anything interesting to draw right now. Not here.

Gabriel Santiago, male, son of Hephaestus. Tagged: Mirabelle.

I chuckled. "Oh, I've noticed. Some---like you---are pretty cool, but others..." I rolled my eyes. "Let's just say, I had mixed feelings when I realized I wasn't a son of Aphrodite."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Tags: Amber Calder

Skye whipped out her dual blades, watching the spot where Amber was looking with a mix of eagerness and anxiety. As she focused on feeling the blades as part of herself, currents of electricity ran through her fingers and danced on the metal, making her feel even more connected with it. As long as whatever this beast was wasn't the Chimera, she figured she'd be able to hold her own, even with little weapons training.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Tags: Teddy

"It's alright," Dara said compassionately. "If you need to vent, I'm always here." Though family matters and conflicts did tend to make the Hypnos boy a bit uncomfortable, he cared about Teddy's well-being more than his own comfort. "It's not fair to yourself if you keep these emotions boxed up," he added. He noticed that Teddy seemed a bit more tired, and sent waves of wakefulness his way.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:31 am

Simon Lloyd | 14 | Son of Hypnos | Tagged; Open

Getting out of bed wasn't something Simon planned to do, at least not until his cat, Rambo, decided to wake him with constant kitty pawing. With a soft yawn, Simon changed out of his loose sleeping attire and into something more appropriate from going outside his cabin. After all, who knew who or what he may run into and his sleeping clothes were to precious to get ruined.
Walking gracefully out of his cabin, followed by Rambo, Simon glanced around at the other cabin and rubbed his bleary eyes. It was always a challenge to figure out what he should do with himself when he actually got out of bed. Perhaps he should just record his recent dreams in his journal and then go back to sleep. Now that sounded like a marvelous plan.
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Tags: Teddy, Dara, Blake

Amber' act dropped entirely as the side of her mouth twisted up in a wry, twisted, half smile. "And you think that gives you all rights to my own personal life?" She bent down and pet her ocelot, Adrina. The cat had been left in the cabin all morning. She kneeled before Adrina, still running her hands through her fur. She climbed onto Amber's lap and rubbed her head against her. Her voice softened,"Hey Adrina. You want to go out?"

Astraea stuck her tongue out at Electra then turned back to Daula. She still kept a hand to her ear, massaging her temple and wincing. "I think I sure did."

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:20 am

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake smirked. "No. I'm just a nosy person who needs to know what I said and why it caused that reaction." She said with a laugh. She shrugged. "Hide it from me now but I will find out eventually." She was half being serious, half joking. Tora had leapt onto her bed and curled up, dozing off.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 am

Ariana : Tags: Open
She sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, smiling at her reflection in the mirror. Ari was reapplying her soft pink lipstick and admiring her reflection. (Is anyone open for her? If so, just jump on over)

Jaden : Tag: Open
He walked around near the training arena, swinging his sword around. (Wait is Jaden still with Kitty? Also can I have a recap?)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:37 am

Where: Hades cabin
Tags: Blake

Amber rolled her eyes, her darkened mood slipping off her like water off a cliff as she stood back up. "I quite doubt that. What do you want to go do now?" As she asked that, a bell sounded in the distance. "Lunch." Unlike breakfast which was optional to attend, lunch and dinner were mandatory unless you wanted Chiron to come get you and drag you over.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:21 am

((I guess kitty andEmris are both open, but seeing as its lunch))

Kitty - daughter of Hades
I began to walk towards the dining pavilion, a sigh escaping my lips as i thought about my life so far. I wasn't looking forwards to lunch, especialy since we had a new sibling. I sat at the table, waiting for my siblings, feeling dread.

Emris
I sighed and headed to the Dining pavilion, sittkng at my table and placing my head on my hand. "Im bored. This is boring." I grumbled, glaring at the table under me.
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups